So... some storm am I right?

By Lu-Jack

What happens when the brotherhood of the tofu are on an adventure and end up shipwrecked on an island, and th... More

Wakfu: where are we?
We found him!
Chapter 1 of rewrite
Chapter two of rewrite

Being re-writen!!!

229 10 0
By Lu-Jack

Hello everyone, im really sorry for not updating this in the longest time. 

I still like the plot i had in mind for this, but i just dont like the way i was writing it before. Some of the stuff may be the same, but I'm just going to start over with this fic.

I will post the re-written chapters here though, so i won't be deleting this.

Im still super sorry for not updating this for almost a year, and hopefully I'll be able to update more often, depending on school and the musical we're doing.

Goodbye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

384K 12.2K 88
"I have a secret, a well-kept secret for the last almost seven years. The real reason why I went into hiding." After years in a complicated relatio...
87.9K 2.5K 39
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...
798K 48.2K 120
Y/N L/N is an enigma. An outgoing, cheerful, smiley teenage boy. Happy, sociable, excitable. A hidden gem in the rough of Japan's younger soccer pl...
1.7M 63.4K 43
" Wtf is wrong with you, can't you sleep peacefully " " I-Its pain..ning d-down there, I can't...s-sleep " " JUST SLEEP QUIETLY & LET ME ALSO SLEEP...