Inimitable Love. (Harry Style...

By MohikaArya

{Highest ranking: #35 in Directioner 14/10/2018} "And Angry Bird?!" That deep husky voice called out for me... More

Introduction.
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Epilogue.
BONUS PART. (Harry's P.O.V.)

Chapter 32.

125 27 74
By MohikaArya

SMUT WARNING.

*unedited*

***

Harry's lips were moving in absolute frenzy. They were speaking for themselves. So hard, fast yet caring at the same time. I was too busy learning how to kiss from him.

"Can we take this a step further? I want you to feel good." A chill raked down my spine due to his words. I knew what this meant, but I was all too inexperienced to it.

"I-I don't know." I stutter.

"Yes you do know." He pushed. "Trust me, it will be the best feeling you'll get in your life."

"Okay." I filled up my lungs as Harry wrapped one of his arm around my waist and held me up from my bum with the other.

He hoisted me up in the air in his tight grasp and started making way to the terrace door.

"Harry we will fall." I practically shrieked once I noticed that he was going downstairs carrying me up like I was a feather whilst kissing.

"We have already fallen and are catching on to each other." He rasped detaching our lips for a second. I nodded like a five year old and holding on to him a bit tighter.

I officially can't handle romantic Harry.

Before I could imagine, he was kicking open his bedroom door, without even separating our lips for a second I wonder how. Just like that, he closed it behind us with a soft thud.

My arms were wrapped around his neck and my legs were straddling his waist and he soon laid me down on bed being careful as ever.

"Just stay here. Don't move." He demanded, his voice getting deeper and gravelly by the passing time.

I nodded yet again. But where was he going? Was he going to get that silver foil? Fuck, does he think I'm going to have-

Before I could hyperventilate to death I heard some song playing through his music system.

I hoisted my upper body with the help from my elbows looking at Harry few feet away from me.

"Just in case you make noises." He smirked cheekily and I turned red. Our parents getting to know that their 'kids' were doing something feisty was the last thing I wanted.

He slowly started walking towards me making sure that I was watching his every move and hovered over my body resting his weight on his elbows on either side of my uncontrolled chest.

"You need to relax. We are not having sex right now, I will just make you feel good." He kissed away my tensed eyebrows and I instantly relaxed at his words and touch.

"I've been imagining you under me for how long baby." His words made a whimper escape from lips and heat rushed up in my body and I wanted to take my clothes off.

Sensing my thoughts, he began. "I'm taking off your shirt okay?" He asked and I arched my back in response. He sat up on my pelvis making sure that he won't break it and swiftly peeled it off my body. He eyed my now-bra-clad-torso and licked his lips again attaching them to my chest setting my body on fire and driving my hormones wild.

Soon after, I was covered just in my briefs and Harry in his loose pajamas which were already riding too low on his waist. We both were getting lost in touching and feeling each other's almost naked bodies pressed against us.

The moment his fingertips trailed at the hem of my plain panties lingering more on my hip bone, an involuntary whine escaped from my lips and I immediately untangled my hand from his hair and covered my mouth. "Eager now, aren't we?" He planted a sweet kiss on my forehead and rubbed his center against mine. What he said and what he did was completely opposite.

His hand slowly drew patterns through my panties and I only moaned in response. "I'm fucking sure you haven't touched yourself. Have you?" He breathed in my ear and I bit my lower lip from moaning further. It gave him his answer.

"My innocent darling." He pushed the only clothing aside and ran his fingers on 'the' lips lightly separating them to massage that sensitive bundle of nerves making me see stars all over. "Tell me baby how does it feel?" He talked through.

"It's a bit uncomfortable, but it's fine." My voice was high pitched.

"Okay, and how about this?" I felt him drawing circles around that area.

"Oh Harry! What are you doing?" It wasn't a question, it was my plea to do it again.

As expected he did it again and I wrapped my arms around his wide shoulders lightly scratching his back. "Fuck you are so wet. Just come for me already baby." He whispered biting on my earlobe lightly groping and massaging me. I screwed my eyes shut in pleasure.

"Look at me, I want to see how my princess comes because of me." He cooed and I opened my eyes only to join gaze with his beautiful green once.

The burning sensation returned and I lifted my chest off the bed calling out his name and riding out my high. It was completely a pure bliss.

"I'll give you time." He rolled off landing on bed and gathering me in his arms while I was trying to get over from my irregular breathing.

"I love you Harry." Words like this were foreign to my lips but I wanted to get used to them.

With his fingers he lifted my chin off his chest to look at him. "I love you so much that you mean everything to me." He lightly joined our lips together until a knock on the door made us literally fall on the floor.

"You both are in here? Come on Ciara we have to go home." I presume it was my mother and I scrambled to my feet nearly tripping on my own jeans to wear it.

"Relax Angry Bird. I've got it." He chuckled and unlocked the door making sure I wasn't displayed on view. When did he even wear his t-shirt?

"Yes, we'll be there in a minute. I was giving her some albums to listen to." His voice had much more rasp to it and I didn't have slightest of the idea if she had noticed his completely messed up hair and swollen lips by now.

"Okay, just hurry up." She gave Harry a forced smile and then he closed the door behind him turning to me.

"Why are you dressed?" He whined like an ice cream was being taken away from a child.

"I think I have to go." I blushed shaking my head.

"Music helps a lot right?" He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my head. I instantly leaned into him and breathed in his scent forgetting about his cheeky comment for the timing.

"Yes, it did help." I stood on my toes to kiss his jaw only making him to tighten his grip around me while he lightly grabbed my ass cheeks in his hands and he momentarily closed his eyes enjoying my touch.

"I don't want you to go. I'll make some excuse, stay for the night please?" He pouted and looking into those eyes wasn't helping me to stick to my ground so I quickly looked away.

"I have to catch up with my dad, just one more week then my winter breaks will begin. I promise we will spend more time. Do you think being away from you amazes me?" I started softly and scoffed like a kid in the ending.

"Of course not. I'll drag you to meet me anyhow." He silently stated.

"Harry?"

"Hmm?"

"What about you?"

He finally looked at me. "What about me?" He titled his face and I dropped my attention from his eyes to his lower region where a huge bulge was visible.

"Oh Lord!" He laughed. "As much as I would like seeing your lips wrapped around me, I'll handle it myself." He puffed out a throaty laugh. I hid my face in my hands giving a chance to Harry to pry them off again.

"My pretty girl, it is just the beginning. Don't worry." He tucked few hair strands behind my ear. He really liked to do it.

"Then?"

"Then what?"

"We will meet again?"

"There's no other option." Harry shrugged.

"So, then should I leave?"

"I never asked you to leave in the first place." He raised his eyebrows looking down at me.

"Harry you are making it difficult for me!" I whined and he laughed and how could I resist from laughing as well?

"Okay, you will go but come back soon. Right?" His grip didn't shift for a bit. I nodded confirming that I will meet him.

"Okay." I sighed and gestured him to leave me. He huffed and untangled his arms from me making sure to grab handful of my butt making me shriek in response.

I walked away and turned the door knob to go.

"Angry Bird?"

"Yes?" I turned around.

"Here is an album of the Backstreet Boys, just see if you like it." He timidly reached his arm out holding a CD cover in his hand.

"Oh yes, thank you. I will listen to it." I smiled and in turn Harry also gave me his heart warming smile.

I reached out to take the CD from his hand and he quickly grabbed my arm pulling me to him giving an ever lasting; well not forever; a body heating kiss with his lips lingering on every millimeter of mine.

"We will meet soon. I love you baby." He deeply stated and I nodded in approval.

"I love you too."

***

A/N

I know it's late but my school are reopening again tomorrow and all I can say is that the updates will be a bit slower. I hope you understand. X

Vote and comment guys.

Until next time,
Much love,
Mohika Arya.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9M 258K 34
Those who were taken... They never came back, dragged beneath the waves never to return. Their haunting screams were a symbol of their horrific death...
1.7M 99.9K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
192K 8.7K 107
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
383K 33.5K 94
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)