Tohru Kobayashi x Reader - Mi...

By ThatGirlWhoShips

THIS STORY WILL BE IN YOUR POV! A girl named Tohru is apparently a "dragon." She is your new maid! You don't... More

Chapter 1: I Have a Maid That's a Dragon?!
Chapter 2: Tohru's First Day As My Maid!

Chapter 3: Grocery Shopping!

3.1K 53 30
By ThatGirlWhoShips

I brought Tohru to the grocery center. I gave her a bag so should could put our groceries in it.  We both decided we could have pork cutlet bowls for dinner. I first helped her with the purchasing and she got the hang of it! She was actually pretty cute. I pointed at the meat station.

"Tohru, we need to purchase pork cutlet, eggs, vegetables, and some condiments!" I listed. "What are condiments?" Tohru asked as she tilted her head in confusion. "Well, condiments are something you put in your food to make it delicious!" I explained. Tohru gasped. "Wow! That sounds so cool!" Tohru smiled. "You're so smart (Y/N)!" Tohru complimented. I blushed a little. "Of course!"

~Time Skip~

Once we arrived to my apartment, I taught Tohru how to cook the pork cutlet bowl. I opened the fridge and grabbed a beer. I opened the can and drank out of it. "Ahh! That hit the spot." Tohru looked at me confused. "What's that?" Tohru asked. "Wanna try? It's pretty good." I offered. Tohru grabbed the can out of my hands and drank out of it. "Woah. It has a strong taste to it. It tastes kinda good." Tohru said. "See! I knew you'd like it." I said with a smile. Tohru drank more out of the can until there wasn't anymore beer in the can. Tohru fell onto the floor, laughing. I expected her to become drunk quickly since it was her first time. I took over cooking. Once I finished the pork cutlet bowls, Tohru tugged on my pants. "(Y-Y/N).. *hiccup*.. you smell good mmm.." Tohru said. "H-huh? Tohru are you okay?" I said worried. Tohru got up from the floor laughing. "Of course I'm fine!" I placed the food on the dining table. I suddenly felt something wet and warm on my neck. I twitched. It was Tohru's tongue! Tohru is licking me!? I didn't expect her to be this drunk! "T-Tohru.." I said as a quiet moan escaped my lips.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 19.3K 132
requests (open) walker scobell imagines AND preferences :) -- #1 - riordan (04.30.24) #1 - leenascobell (05.29.24) #2 - adamreed (04.30.24) #2 - momo...
205K 7.1K 97
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
470K 14.3K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
89.9K 3.1K 52
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...