Lost Mate

بواسطة DarkFaab

My name is Angel, but I don't feel like one. It is impossible for me to be one. As a matter of fact I am the... المزيد

One
Two
Three
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Four
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-one
Twenty-two
Twenty-three
Twenty-four
Twenty-five
Twenty-seven
Twenty-eight
Twenty-nine
Thirty

Twenty-six

624 36 8
بواسطة DarkFaab

By the time we reach the border it is almost one in the afternoon and nerves set in.

When we cross the border they both go and shift and put some cloths on.

We make our way into the humans territory, into their camp, and just hide in the woods.

'So what's the plan?,' Jim asks.

'Wait here,' Arthur says.

He takes off running and suddenly just blends in with the crowd.

'I don't trust him,' Alpha Jim now says his eyes pitch black.

'Well... We don't really have a choice now do we. But I know for a fact he would never join the side of my father. So he is either on our side or just against my father,' I tell the Alpha.

'Or he is just on your side. I don't believe the hole I found my mate bullshit he has been saying,' Jim says.
We wait and wait and it feels like forever.

Arthur comes back with two coats and two liquids.

'Drink this. It will hide your smell and this to make sure no one recognizes you.'

We hesitate, but do as he says.

'Wait... You guys can't come with me. I don't know how to control my powers yet. What if I take you guys down with them?'

They look at each other and nod slowly.

'Be careful,' they both say at the same time and I nod and start walking.

I make my way in the crowd when everyone suddenly gathers around a stage.

I smile. They sure are making this easy for me.

'Tonight we will attack. This time no one is left alive! We won't back down! We will fight for our master. He promised us victory. He promised us the land we will conquer! No more hiding in the shadows, no more living between these filthy weak beings. We will fight and win in the power of darkness!! The moon has turned her back on us and we will win their land for darkness is upon us and we will dwell in it!,' a male yells and everyone starts cheering.

I start laughing dangerously and loud and everyone's eyes are on me.

'Who are you?,' the male asks as I start walking forwards. Everyone steps aside.

With one jump I am on the stage and I look up. When the male sees my eyes he swallows hard.

'Moon Touched,' is all he says.

'No, no, no. Cursed by the Moon. The Moon send me to end it all and that is exactly what I am going to do!,' I say.

I focus on my energy.
When nothing happens, he starts to laugh louder than I did and everyone with him.

He grabs my neck and starts choking me.

'Who are you?'

Everything inside of me starts burning, like hot water on the stove. Heat forming inside of me ready to explode.

'I asked... Who are you?,' he growls.

'Your worst nightmare!,' I growl and let everything explode outside of me.

All the wolves start to get seizures. They fall on the ground and move around. Their body shaking, white stuff coming out of their mouths, then blood. The satisfaction inside of me is dangerous. The lust of death is too powerful for me to handle.

Even though most of them are death I keep letting my anger go. The tents start catching fire and the sky becomes dark and dangerous. Thunder is heard in the sky. Lightening is flying through the air.

It's time for me to stop, but I can't.

The power rising out of me doesn't let me stop.

'Angel, you need to stop!,' I hear Arthur scream.

They are making their way towards me through the storm. Rain falling hard on the earth. Wind blowing so hard that it almost raises Arthur and Jim into the sky.

'Luna, stop it!,' Alpha Jim yells.

I can't!

I let the storm rage upon until lightening comes from the sky and hits me right there on stage.

Like electricity my body heat up and I feel bigger, stronger, taller. I crash to the ground and let whatever is going on happen.

The storm eases down, the sky becomes clear again and Arthur and Alpha Jim run towards me.

'Angel, are you okay?,' Arthur asks worried.

'That is some heavy shit, you did right there,' Jim says looking around happy.

I get up with Arthur's help and we search the hole camp to look if we will find some clues.

It surprises me that I am not death. What just happened? Wasn't I shocked by lightning?

Confused I walk around.

It is then when I feel it. The earth calling out to me. I start walking towards the place calling my name and I see it. The stone I placed right there. The place where she was burned. The place where I saw everything happen.

'Angel?,' Jim asks shocked when he sees me walking in a trance towards that one place.

I stop by the stone and a tear falls from my eyes as I see everything happening in front of me again. The fire burning. The smoke. It was dreadful. The smell of her burning flesh.

'What is going on?,' Alpha Jim now says and I hear a crack in his voice as if he just knows. As if he can feel it.

'Here.'

'Here what?,' he asks looking around.

'This was the place Romy's brother burned my mom's body. This is the place where I sat on the ground and just look at my mom burning until here was nothing left. He didn't even stay with me to watch it through. He just left me all alone in the woods with my mom's burning flesh.'

Alpha Jim swallows and comes stand next to me.

'Guys, I didn't find anything. I think...'.

I turn to look at Arthur and he looks at the stone before looking at me again.

'This is the place?,' he asks and i just nod. I walk away from the stone. I pass him hitting his shoulder with mine in the process and start walking towards the lifeless body of the leader. The male who has such a big mouth.

I take the necklace of his neck and place it around my neck together with the one from Luke.

I start walking towards the woods where we came from. Before I know it I am grabbed by a jaw and thrown on the wolves back. I hold on tight, rest my head on his back and start crying like I did back then all over again.

We reach the border and it simply hits me. I stop Jim by jumping off his wolf and boh wolves look at me in shock.

'I am not done yet. I need to do something.'

Jim howl lowly and looks at Marcus's territory. Telling me we need to go back before anyone figures this out. I shake my head.

'You go back,' I say angry. I am having my way no matter what.

He shakes his head, showing me no way.

'Then come with me. I want to see that house one more time. I need to go get something.'

Jim shifts in front of my without shame.

'What are you talking about?,' he asks angry.

'He needs to die...'

'I know but now is not the time!'

'He needs the die the same way she did.'

He looks at me with a frown.

'He needs to die by the same whip! That precious weapon he holds so dear.'

'But... Can't we just take another whip?'

'No I need him to die under my hands with that same whip. I need him to feel what she felt what I felt. I need him to know what he did to her. He needs to feel how he ribbed her skin open with that whip.'

'Why?'

'Because I need to see him suffer, the same way she suffered. I need him to die by his own favorite whip.'

Jim simply nods and shifts again. I get on his back and they run back, Arthur taking the lead.

I am sorry, Luke. I just need to do this.

They run and run. There is no stopping now. If we stop now, he might find us. He will end us all and it will be over.

It is almost ten in the night when we reach by my old house. Shivers go through my spine as I look at the front door.

It's​ like my childhood memories just pass through my mind, like I can see it all over again.

The way mom would take care of the flowers to make the house look cozy even though it was practically a horror house. The way we used to play in the front little yard because dad didn't want us gone from the house.

It was all great. Memories of my mom are the only ones I want to remember and keep close to my heart.

'You okay?,' Arthur asks rubbing my back.

'Y-Yeah,' I stutter and I sigh. 'You stay here. I will be right back.'

I walk up to the house, knowing my father isn't at home.

Slowly I make my way to the house where I stopped living, where I stopped breathing all together.

I pin lock the door, something Arthur thought me and go inside, closing the door behind me.

There is no time to walk around. I need to take what I want and get out of here.

I run up the stairs and open the door of my father's office, scared that he will be there.

I sigh in relief when he isn't.

I look at the wall and see the mighty whip. His precious weapon.

It's brown leather shines like he just cleaned it. The silver chains and silver little circles with small spikes all seem clean and it shines in the moon light coming through the window.

Yes, this will be his fate. To die under his own whip.

I take it off the wall and look at it. I look at the ground where I just stop living, where I gave up on life and sigh.

I take the necklace from the leader from my neck and place it on his desk. Leaving him a message all together.

I take a pen and a paper.

I am always one step ahead.

I let the pen fall on the ground and make my way down the stairs and safely out of the house.

They sigh out of relieve when they see me and we leave immediately.

I look back at the place where I stopped living. When I can't see the house anymore I look forward.

I stopped living at that moment, I just gave up on life all together, but now we are heading home, to someone where is belong.

To the person who made me believe in love again.
To the person who made me see life.
Who made me want to live again.

Luke, yes him.

He is the reason I am stronger.
The reason I don't give up.
He reason my father needs to die.
If he takes Luke from me, my life will be over.

I won't let him take any more lives.

I won't let him ruin my life any longer.

No, my father has to die.

And when I meet him again, he will die for sure.

I look at the whip in my hands and smile demonically.

'My precious,' I whisper and I let the fresh air blow my hair to whatever direction it wants.

My father will burn in the darkest pit of hell.

Ollo my friends

An update for you

Hope you like... It

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

70.4K 2.2K 27
I am Maria Silverstone. When I was a little girl, I was kidnapped from my pack. My parents are the Luna and Alpha of the Silverstone Pack, or were...
3.9M 167K 53
They call them enforcers-They are the ones that come in and clean up when laws have been broken. They are the most feared and strongest of us. They w...
240K 5.2K 32
|Highest Ranking: 76 in Werewolf, 13/3/21 | After the murder of her parents, sentenced to live the rest of her life out as a rouge. What happens when...
1M 20.7K 31
"I, Cal River, Alpha of the Climax Night pack reject you, Raven Woods, as my pack's Luna and as my mate." ***** Raven Woods was born a rogue. She wou...