Tainted Innocence [Tyki Mikk]

ayabean द्वारा

"A blade has two sides; one to protect, one to kill." In the midst of the Holy War between exorcists and the... अधिक

Prologue
Chapter #1
Chapter #2
Chapter #3
Chapter #4
Chapter #5
Chapter #6
Chapter #7
Chapter 8
Chapter #9
Chapter #10
Chapter #11
Chapter #12
Chapter #13
Chapter #14
Chapter #15
Chapter #16
Chapter #17
Chapter #18
Chapter #19
Chapter #20
Chapter #22
Chapter #23
Chapter #24
Chapter #25
Chapter #26
Chapter #27
Chapter #28
Chapter #29
Chapter #30
Chapter #31
Chapter #32
Chapter #33
Chapter #34
Chapter #35
Chapter #36
Chapter #37

Chapter #21

1.1K 30 7
ayabean द्वारा

Johnny pressed his hands together, squeezing his eyes shut. He was trying to calm himself down from his encounter with Sin. It was hard enough that he couldn't say everything that he wanted to, and was saddened that he wasn't able to convey the messages and feelings of everyone that missed her.

"Where did you go, Johnny?!" Lavi headed to him, glancing around almost sporadically to see if the nurse was anywhere near them. "The nurse will kill you if she found out you sneaked out!"

"I was just getting some things for Reever." Johnny replied with a blank face, which then turned into a teary eyed one.

Lavi held back a choking kind of sound from surprise, looking around yet again, "Y-You're crying?! What's wrong?!"

Johnny didn't give a reply to the red haired exorcist, even when he was bawling his eyes out. He couldn't say anything, because he knew that if he did, he would be breaking whatever trust he had with Sin, and he didn't want that.

Lavi just stared at Johnny, taken aback.

Why is he suddenly crying? Did something happen when he went out just then? Did somebody bully him? Or...

Lavi took Johnny's silence as something that was able to give things away quite a bit. He had a hunch he knew what it was, but at the same time, he didn't really have any conclusive evidence.

If it's what I think it is, then...

--

Whispers sounded around the large dance hall, eyes that were once dancing on their peers, colleagues and friends, now on the newcomers that arrived.

The Millennium and Sheril were the first ones who walked in, greeting everyone with a nod of the head and a smile, letting the butlers take their hats, coats and canes. But, it was not them that their eyes were glued to. It was the two behind him, Tyki and Sin. They were pleasantly surprised at the new appearance, but also quite intrigued, as she looked different to everyone else who attended, especially the dress she chose.

Everyone's staring...Sin could feel many eyes boring into her, staring at her as if she were an object in an art museum. She had felt stares like this many times in her life, but after a while of not attending events like this, it was almost a foreign feeling to her. However, she still put up the dignified airs that she was taught from a young age.

"Wow. They must really like you to stare so much." Tyki whispered to her, teasing. His eyes scanned the room, seeing that people were indeed staring at her.

Sin glanced over at him, almost wanting to sweat drop and tell him that the gazes are on him, but even if she did say that, they weren't. She thanked the butler who took her coat from her, giving him a warm smile.

The butler smiled in return, surprised that someone of her status (most people who attended the tea party were all in a high social class) would pay attention to a humble butler like him. A light blush adorned his features when he held onto her jacket, taking Road's as well.

Road smiled, but it was almost sly, like she was watching from afar. She covered it with a grin, grabbing Sin's arm and dragging her with her, giggling, "Let's go get some food! I'm hungry!"

"Ah—Road," Sin was caught by surprise, just slightly gasped as she was pulled by the presumed younger lady.

Tyki smiled small as he watched them go, seeing that the crowd began to shift their eyes, spreading between him and Cynthia.

The Earl and Sheril had gone to talk to their acquaintances and make good talk, whilst Tyki was approached by some males that he barely knew, but had seen around. They exchanged small talk, but once they finished, they immediately asked who Sin was, stealing peeks at her from the side of their eyes.

It slightly irritated him that their main goal was to know who she was.

He grabbed a flute of champagne from the table and swirled the contents, eyeing the males, then Sin, who was accompanying Road to get light refreshments. The observant person he was, he kept an eye on her the whole time, finding that people had actually started to approach her, whilst girls watched her with strange expressions, and himself with hearts for eyes.

"So, who is that exotic young Lady that you arrived with, Lord Mikk?" One of the men asked, in awe. His lips parted as he watched her, having not seen someone like that before.

Tyki nearly glared at him, but regained his calm so that he wouldn't get scolded by his annoying brother.

Should I say that she came as my date? Tyki thought, seeing Road stuff her face, Sin trying to help her from choking. He sweat dropped, nah, they'll just start asking stupid questions.

With no choice but to express an honest answer, the Portuguese male tilted his flute at Sin, "Her name is Cynthia, a noble that is currently staying with us." He didn't want to tell them that Sin was actually just a nickname that they called her. He wanted others to stay as formal as possible.

"Ah...so Lady Cynthia. What a beautiful sight." Another male smiled and took two champagne flutes before quickly heading off to where Sin was, "I will be back."

The corner of Tyki's lips curled downwards, but he forced them to stay up, seeing the other two males he was with quickly trying to catch up to the other, bickering amongst themselves to see who was going to approach her first.

Watching them was slightly amusing, but the tall male wanted to see what Sin's reaction was. He knew she didn't easily trust people and that she was currently putting up a kind of façade.

Not that her façade is really a façade, he thought, the only thing different is that she's forced to be very formal with people...and watch her tongue.

He recalled a memory back when they were travelling. At first, she seemed quite reserved, but once they got to know her more, she was a bright ball of sunshine, but also had her smart moments, and had a very excitable and teasing side, which he needed to see more of. It seemed to have disappeared, or rather, stayed on the low, when she was with everyone else but the travel troupe.

If she saw them now she'd probably start bawling and saying funny, but true things about them, such as Momo's bald head, Tyki found himself feeling less irritated when he thought of those fond memories.

When his attention was back on Sin, he found that one of the men who approached her take her gloved hand and kiss the back, then bring her to the dance floor to dance slowly to a slow tempo song. Road was watching nearby and eating.

"If it isn't Lord Mikk! It has been a while!" Tyki's gaze averted to the Madam that was in front of him. He recognised her as someone he'd seen many times before, and placed a hand to his chest, bowing slightly in greeting. He placed his flute onto a passing butler's tray.

"It has been a long time, Madam." He smiled and took her hand, gently kissing her hand as he kneeled down slightly. He stood back up, seeing the Madam fan her face with a grin.

A woman next to her took a step forward, cheeks dusted with pink as she stared at the handsome Mikk.

"This is my daughter's first ball. Would you do the honour of dancing with her?" The Madam didn't make it sound like a question at all.

Tyki smiled small at the woman and he greeted her just like the Madam, bringing her into the slow dance.

"Tyki's handsomeness at events like these are really effective." Road giggled, licking a lollipop. She had gone up to where her adoptive father was, observing from above. "Madam's crowd is all atwitter." Her eyes scanned away from Tyki to find Sin, seeing that she was pretty easy to spot.

She noticed that she was dancing with a different man this time, which made it the 6th?

Road laughed at how popular Sin was. She didn't even have a break before being passed on to another to dance. "It's not just Tyki, but Sin's beauty too!" She giggled, "They're making everyone very excited."

"The Madam's daughter is pretty, too. I'd like to dance with her." Sheril looked to the lady dancing with his younger brother.

"Eh? I like Sin more though." Road pouted. "And I'm definitely prettier than her! Right, Daddy?"

"Yes to both, honey." Sheril smiled warmly at his daughter.

--

"Hah, so they're finally here." Cross muttered to himself, rolling his eyes. He swirled the glass of wine between his fingers, pressing it up to his lips to empty the contents.

Took them long enough.

It was the day that the other exorcists would all finally be in the new location of the Order. It took them quite a while to get everything and transport it all the way to the new location.

The General stared at his empty glass, seeing a blur of red that was his hair.

'I can't tell you about that, Cross.'

Cross's eye narrowed at the glass, not sure what to think. At that time many years ago, he had seen something that it seems that he shouldn't have. However, the two involved didn't seem to care too much if he found out, but didn't tell him what was going on. They were quite secretive of it, making sure that he wouldn't.

Just what were they hiding? Cross closed his eyes and held a sigh.

'You'll know in due time.'

Exhaling slowly, the red haired General stood up and headed to the small round table, refilling his glass with red liquid.

And when is this due time?

Cross held a hand to his hip when he looked outside, seeing the blue sky and floating clouds.

At least I made a precaution. Cross pressed the glass to his lip but didn't drink, staring at the ground that was beyond his glass.

I should go renew it...but that would deem hard, considering that damn thing is after them again.

With a sigh, Cross headed back to the seating area that allowed him to look outside the window, dwelling on his thoughts.

--

Sin was normally a reserved person at high end social events such as this. She was starting to get used to the stares more, and danced with those who approached her for a dance. She didn't have any reason to turn them down.

However, when she danced and twirled, her eyes would always catch a glimpse of a certain man, before going back to the one who had asked to dance.

What is this feeling...Sin thought to herself, slightly irritated. She didn't show any discomfort on her face, but when she took a quick look around, her eyes took notice of the females in the room, seeing them blush and titter, laugh and giggle at the handsome male she had come with.

...he's handsome, so of course he'd get stared at. She smiled at the male who she finished dancing with, before getting approached by another, who greeted her with a smile and a kiss to the back of the hand. He had a light blush on his cheeks as the female took his hand to dance.

...is she going to dance with everyone in this hall? Tyki questioned, seeing that another had approached her and asked to dance.

He was currently taking a little break at the refreshments table, having a light snack. He had danced with a number of ladies already, and he was starting to get tired. He just wanted to go home and rest.

Well, figures. She seems to be very popular among them. Tyki strained a smile on his lips as he watched them, a dark shadow cast on his face. He slipped a cracker into his mouth.

That pisses me off.

Sin curtsied, thanking the male for the dance. She looked around, feeling dehydrated from all the dancing she was doing. She wanted to go to the refreshments table, but she knew that there was practically a line that formed of people who wanted to dance with her.

Why me? She wanted to just run away and never come back.

She saw someone approach her, but they didn't say anything, their expression changing to surprise at something.

"Now, let's get you something to drink, shall we?"

Tyki placed a hand on her waist and led her with him, eyeing the males, almost telling them that she was his property. They flinched when he smiled at them almost sinisterly.

Sin's eyes went wide as she stared up at the male, then at the people who were watching her go with him. Inwardly, she sighed in relief, thankful for Tyki's intervention.

"Thanks, Tyki." She smiled at him.

"You're not going to dance with them all, are you?" The Noah asked her with a tired expression. He was happy to have gotten them away from her and had time to converse with the one he wanted to.

"Well, they just kept lining up one after another..." She sighed gently, picking up a glass of water from the refreshments table. She handed Tyki a glass. He took it, sipping slowly as he watched her. "...what is it? Do I have something on my face?" She asked. He was staring at her for a long time.

He stayed silent, before shaking his head with a smile, "Nope. Was just wondering how you manage to put up with all of them."

"I don't." She honestly replied. "I just dance with them and exchange fairly unimportant conversation. It's the same, really. It's almost like a repeat cycle." She was quite critical of them. Tyki raised a brow. "First, they tell me who they are and say that I am beautiful, and for some reason, they seem to know that my name is Cynthia and call me as such." Tyki glanced away guiltily. The guys from before must have spread it, or the others overheard. "Second, they asked to dance. They tell me that it was the first time they have seen someone like me, and they ask where I am from, and that I am fluent in the English language." She sighed, taking some more water, "Then, after we finish dancing, they tell me to come to their future parties if they ever held one."

"Eh, already getting so many invites. So popular, Sin." Tyki teased. He found it hilarious that Sin was able to tell him everything from all ranges of the spectrum, and was glad. It was amusing how straightforward and honest she was with her answers, something that he didn't see much of. But she was also the type that allowed some leeway into that, and adjusted her normally straightforward and blunt answers to suit whoever she was talking to. In other words, she wasn't just an honest to a fault idiot.

"I'd be lying to say that I wasn't flattered." Sin chuckled at Tyki's comment, raising her glass slightly. He clinked his glass with hers, a smile gracing his features. "You seem to get all the ladies excited and watching you. What are your secrets?" She teased, poking her tongue out at him.

"I could say the same to you." He winked at her, which caused her to laugh at him.

Those watching them from the distance felt springs of envy, seeing them interact so comfortably and happily. It was completely different to what the other males had seen, and they wanted to see her act that way with them, not just the guy that made all the girls go chatty and thrilled. They all knew that they had come to the party together and that they were acquaintances of some sort, but it seemed to them, they looked at each other more so than what they claimed.

Road noticed and picked up almost immediately the tense atmosphere around the hall. She leaned on the ledge, feeling the tension in the air, thick with envy. A smile curled her lips upwards as she chuckled at the scene before her. Most of the people were in their own groups and still socialising, but she noticed, they stole glances at Tyki and Sin, who had an enjoyable and happy atmosphere around them.

"Wow. Just by talking to each other, they're getting glared at by everyone in the room." Road laughed, resting her cheek on her palm.

She saw some males and females try to approach them, but ultimately shy away, seeing that it was really difficult to break their conversation.

"Everyone else must be thinking that either of them are their enemies in terms of affection by the other." Sheril came up to Road, lightly patting her head. "This is what happens when jealousy is born from affection."

Road stared at Sin and Tyki, seeing that they were quite comfortable just talking to each other rather than the others in the room. It was painfully obvious that it was like that.

I wouldn't be surprised if everyone ended up trying to kill them. Road giggled at her thoughts, BUT, this isn't a game like that. They'll just wallow in their defeat and glare at them, or try and gain their affection by being in their lives as much as they can.

She licked her lips, but that probably won't happen.

They'll undoubtedly fail.

--

"Ah, so tiring." Tyki yawned, sitting in the carriage that brought them back to the estate. They had just left Road and Sheril at their house.

Sin sat beside him, her eyes watching the Earl outside.

Tyki glanced at Sin, following her gaze. He saw that the Earl was buying a flower off a flower girl, even if it was raining.

Why does he seem so human, when he's the Earl that commands Noah and akuma alike? Sin thought. It was almost sad; they're on the side that commands darkness, yet they seem to shine the brightest, almost more so than the Order, which was riddled with secrets and lies.

Sin chuckled lightly to herself, almost pitying the feeling she felt just now.

"Hm?" Tyki turned to her. He saw a difficult expression on her face that he couldn't decipher.

Sin didn't respond verbally to him, only giving him a small smile.

--

Komui approached the room that Cross stayed, wanting to get some information out of him. He nodded at the guards to let him through.

"Cross." Komui greeted with another nod of the head. He closed the door behind him and took a few steps forward so they were within talking range.

"Hoh? If it isn't Komui. You running away from your duties again?" The General smirked, turning to face him. He was still on the seating area by the window.

Komui sweat dropped, averting his eyes because it was partially true. "Uh..."

"So, why don't you take a seat while you're at it?" He lazily motioned his hand to a nearby chair, which Komui dragged to sit on. "So what are you here for?"

"Can't I enjoy the company of an exorcist?" The Chief pouted. "You've been elusive, Cross! At least chat to me!"

Cross gave him a funny look before sighing, sipping his wine. "And here I thought you actually grew up."

"You're cruel!"

"So, what are you really here for?" Cross placed his glass down by the side table. He knew Komui would come to him to ask a few things.

Komui was silent for a moment, before chuckling, a small smile gracing his lips. "You already know, huh?"

With a swift nod from the red head, Komui eyed the door, lowering the volume of his voice so that others outside could not hear.

"It's about Seraphim."

"Obviously."

"Is it true that those wielding Seraphim are a being of destruction?"

"Hm? So you read that book Zu Mei has?"

"You know of it?"

"Yeah. Took a sneak peak of its contents."

"...why does that not surprise me? Anyway, I want you to tell me about Seraphim; all that you know."

"And why should I do that?" Cross's eyes narrowed at Komui. "What are you going to do even if I tell you?"

Komui opened his mouth to say something, but stopped, wondering if he, or the Order, could do anything at all.

"...I know you want to help Cynthia, but there's hardly anything the Order can do right now." The General ran a hand through his hair.

"What do you mean?"

"Even if you know what I know, you aren't able to help her at all; is what I'm saying."

"...is there really no way?" Komui asked, a painful expression on his face.

Seeing the Chief like this, Cross knew that he really did care for the exorcists under him. But, he also knew that even if they take action now, they wouldn't be able to do anything except for adding to the casualties.

"Listen here, Komui. Seraphim isn't an Innocence that you can take lightly. Mei's a smart and cunning woman." Cross took back his glass and swirled the liquid. "Honest, but doesn't bat an eyelash in lying either."

Komui's dark eyes narrowed, wondering exactly what Cross meant. Does that mean that they can't stop Mei and save Sin even if they wanted to? Does that mean Mei has been lying?

"I know what you're thinking, Komui. You can't do anything about it." He exhaled through his nose, "The only thing you can do right now is sit back and watch it unfold."

Komui's hands clenched into fists. He hated how he wasn't able to do anything for an exorcist that was under him, even when he had vowed to himself that he would look out for them as their Chief.

What good is a Chief that can't look after their own staff?!

"...thanks for your time, Cross." Komui stood up, breathing steadily to try calming himself. The male headed to the door after placing the chair back into position.

"Komui."

The Chief stopped, turning to the General.

Cross merely raised his glass of wine, his lips curling up to a smirk, "Sin won't die."

Komui's eyes widened slightly, before he excused himself.

--

"Now, now, my dear apostles, you've finally reincarnated!" The Earl danced around, his teeth shining brightly in the moonlight.

The other apostles had started to wake up, all of them except the Noah of Wrath and Wisely. As they ventured onto the Ark, Road pulled Tyki's arm, stopping him.

"They might be hostile around Sin, since she's an exorcist." She warned. She headed off afterwards, leaving the male to just blink a few times before following.

That's...true, Tyki thought with a strained expression. It was quite annoying for him to have to explain to the others, and he wished the Earl did that. Except, if it concerned Sin, he was willing.

With a sigh, he headed to her room to hang out with her. She was probably reading a book or doing some sort of activity like arranging cards among other things. There wasn't much she could do, anyway.

When he reached her door, he found that the door was open. His eyes narrowed and he quickly went inside, hearing a scuffle.

"Sin!" He saw her on the ground, someone on top of her, hands around her neck.

"Ty...ki...!" She gasped for air, clawing and holding onto the hands that wrapped her neck.

With one swift movement, the Noah of Pleasure pulled the person off her. He recognised it as a Noah that had just been awakened; it was Tryde, the Noah of Judgement. He threw him to the side, not caring if he hit anything, and went to Sin's aid.

She was coughing, holding her neck as she gasped for air, eyes wide and shocked.

"What is the meaning of this, Tyki?!" Tryde stood up, eyes narrowing at the other Noah. He turned his eyes to Sin, seeing her eyes widen with fear when he did. Her hands were shaking, her lips trembling.

Tyki pushed her behind him, glaring at the other male. "Oi, oi! She's a guest here! Don't harm her." He tried to keep his voice calm so that it wouldn't cause a huge commotion, but the edge to his voice was borderline threatening.

Sin, having nearly regained her breath, shakily held onto the back of Tyki's shirt, hiding her face. She was reminded of the time when Li Jun tried to strangle her, and it brought back horrible memories that she didn't want to relive.

Tryde glowered at Tyki for a long moment, before a voice interrupted at the door.

"She is, you know." Road took a couple of steps into the room, hands behind her back as she headed to Tryde. She hooked her arm around his and started to drag him out, "Now, let's go tell everyone that she isn't to be harmed, okay, Tryde?" However happy and calm Road sounded, the underlying message from her tone of voice wasn't nice.

Feeling a shiver come up his spine from the smaller female, Tryde nodded slowly and let himself be dragged out by her.

"I like Sin too, you know. I won't forgive you if you hurt her." Road was smiling, but anybody could tell she wasn't at all. She closed the door behind her, leaving Tyki and Sin alone.

The Noah let out a sigh of relief. He didn't want to get into a fight with the other Noah.

He looked over his shoulder, seeing that the Chinese girl was up against his back, her face buried in his shirt. In an awkward way, he pried her hands off his shirt and turned around, pulling her into a hug, caressing her head.

She was shaking and held onto Tyki as if her life depended on it. They didn't speak at all, only silence filling the room as she calmed down.

Sin rested her forehead on the crook of Tyki's neck, surprising him.

"...that was scary." She said, her voice slightly hoarse.

Tyki didn't say anything in return. He was going to let her tell him out of her own accord, since he felt like questions shouldn't be asked now.

"...he came into this room, but when he saw me...he attacked. Who was he? Tryde? He was a Noah, right?" The hoarseness in her voice eventually faded away, and she was able to talk normally.

"Yeah, he was. Newly awakened, too."

"...I see. But why did he attack me? He shouldn't have known I was an exorcist." Sin mumbled in his neck.

Feeling her breath against his neck, he shivered slightly, arms tightening around her. "I don't know, maybe he felt the presence of Innocence."

"That might be the case." Sin breathed a sigh, getting off Tyki.

The absence of her warmth made Tyki sigh under his breath. He stood up, seeing where she was going. She had headed to the mirror to check the condition of her neck.

Tyki walked slowly towards her, staring into the mirror that reflected the both of them.

"...this will bruise." Sin gently touched the red marks. It was slightly painful. She was quite glad that she didn't have an actual wound this time.

Tyki was reminded of something, "Actually, it might not, Sin. Don't you recover from stuff like this really quickly?"

Realisation hit her, having forgotten about that strange ability of hers. "That's true! I can't believe I forgot about that." She breathed a sigh of relief. "If it was a normal bruise, it'd normally take a while to fade away."

"As long as you're alright, I'm happy." Tyki shrugged, murmuring to himself.

Except, Sin heard him.

"I could say the same to you. Don't get hurt, you hear me? I need you to come back to me in one piece with no wounds." Sin grinned at him.

He opened his mouth to say something, but laughed instead, ruffling and messing her hair.

'Come back to me in one piece', huh...well, not that I don't come back to you but that sounds like you're low key confessing to me, Tyki shook the thought out of his head.

As if, who am I kidding?

--

Hm. I can take control this way now, huh, Mei sat up, having taken control of Sin's body whilst she was sleeping. Interesting.

She glanced outside, seeing that the moon was still out, and it was still dark.

Should be around 2 or 3 in the morning, I feel.

The female slid out of bed, heading over to the dresser, where she could see a slight reflection of herself. It was the same as she'd always seen when Sin went to look in the mirror. However, the hair and eye colour was different. Mei felt the area around her neck; it had already healed.

Gotta say, it's a good thing I heal fast. That Noah...did he sense that there was Innocence in the room when he came in and attacked Sin? Hm.

Her eyes glazed over and narrowed as she glanced outside, then at the door. Feeling no one's presence except her own in the room and around, she grabbed her Innocence that was underneath the pillow, holding onto it as she went to the balcony.

A chill of cold air hit her skin, the cold winds blowing her hair in every direction. Except, she didn't feel cold. Sin might have if she was currently controlling the body, but Mei did not. She was used to the feeling of being cold, after her takeover of many hosts, as she'd put it.

Her gaze flickered to the side, where she saw another balcony that she would be able to jump over. She currently only had one thing in mind, and she was going to act upon it.

--

Tyki's golden eyes widened as he woke up from his sleep, feeling a weight on top of him. He cocked an eyebrow, a smirk dancing on his lips as he let out a confused "Oh?"

"I never thought you'd be this forward." Tyki teased. He could feel a cold metal on his neck, and he knew that it was her Innocence, since he wasn't able to pass through it. He didn't do much and just lay there, waiting for Mei to say something. "You know, sneaking into a man's room at night isn't really what's expected of a Lady." He taunted, chuckling.

Mei didn't speak, her eyes only narrowing at him. She knew that he was already well aware that Sin wasn't the one in control right now.

"So, what did you want, Mei?" The male Noah questioned.

"...why would you do so much for Sin?" She already knew the answer, but asked anyway.

He raised both brows in surprise, before looking at her with an 'are you serious' expression. "Why are you asking when you already know the answer?" He avoided the question. He didn't want to admit something like that to Mei, since Sin and she both share the same body. There would be a chance that Sin would've heard.

Mei chuckled and lifted the hairpin away from Tyki's neck, just a centimetre, before spinning it between her fingers and holding it in a way that it would easily stab someone.

"Is that to say that you know that even if she was an exorcist, you'd still stay by her side?" Mei inched the pin closer to him.

Tyki's golden eyes flickered to the pin, then back at Mei. "Isn't that what I've already been doing?"

"...is it by your own violation or is it by the order of the Earl?" This time, Mei's voice had taken an edge to it.

Tyki's eyes narrowed slightly at her, having picked up on the change in tone. "How is the Earl related to this?"

The Seraphim user stared at Tyki for a long time, contemplating whether or not to say a word. "Just answer the question, lover boy."

"Lover...boy...?" Tyki made a weird face at the nickname. He didn't like it at all. It was worse than the Earl's nicknames. With a sigh, he answered, "By my own. The Earl did say to protect her, too, so that's part of it, I guess..."

Mei pressed a hand next to his face, pulling herself closer to Tyki, red eyes eyeing him like a predator, "So, do you know what the Earl is planning?" Her hand inched closer to him, the hairpin barely touching his neck.

What the Earl is planning? Doesn't that mean she's suspicious of the Earl? Tyki's eyes didn't leave hers. If this were Sin, he'd be tempted to steal a kiss right then and there. But, it wasn't so he didn't want to.

"Apart from wanting the days of darkness back and defeating the Innocence, the Earl's got something else up his sleeve, doesn't he?" Mei pushed herself back up and threw her legs over the side, leaning on him horizontally, and the pin still by his neck. She could activate it anytime she wanted.

It took Tyki a moment to realise that she wasn't talking about their current ambitions right now. However, he didn't know what other things the Earl's got planned. He would expect Road to know a lot more than he did.

"...I don't know. Road would know more than me. It's useless asking me any of those questions." He sighed, propping himself up on his elbows.

So, Road will know more? I see...is it the same plot that the Earl had before?Mei thought to herself. Or should I wait for Wisely to reincarnate and tell me everything?

"Why don't you give Sin her body back and let her sleep here with me tonight?" Tyki sent a smile her way, which she made a face to.

"I could kill you in your sleep." Mei threatened. "I'm only keeping you alive because that idiot wants you alive." However, she didn't say anything else. That was only one of her reasons.

...eh? Tyki's eyes widened slightly, why is Mei following Sin's orders? I would've thought she'd be the type to just do whatever she wanted. Hm...

"Anyway, I'm heading back. Sorry for pointing this thing at you." Mei pulled back the Innocence and hopped off the bed, heading back to where the balcony was, but stopped short.

She looked back at Tyki, her lips pressed together in a line. Her expression seemed blank, but it was difficult to decipher. "Oi, Lover boy," She paused a little once she knew his attention was on her, "If it's a happy ending you want, that probably won't happen. Not as long as the Noah and Innocence exist."

With a nod of the head, she jumped back to her room.

Tyki just watched her go, raising both eyebrows at the apology and what she said after. "That was certainly a weird wake up."

He sat up fully, running a hand through his loose hair. He remembered that face that Mei made when she was on top of him. It was only for less than a split second, but he saw it.

Why did she look so shocked? Was on Tyki's mind.

He sighed to himself and rubbed the back of his head, yawning.

So Mei thinks the Earl is plotting something against her? Where have I heard this before...? Oh, that's right. Even Sin was suspicious that the Earl would help her. Though, I doubt their reasoning is the same.

The words that she had spoken before she left was confusing for Tyki.

What happy ending? As long as Noah and Innocence exist, huh...

He had an inkling of a feeling that he knew what she was talking about, but he still didn't understand why she had said that.

Ah, that's right. He recalled back to that time when he happened to eavesdrop on the Earl, Road and Sin's conversation about her Innocence and Mei.

She had a relation with a Noah and ended up having their kid. Then, they got killed and is now a memory of Innocence. Tyki wondered if that was the reason why Mei said something like that.

Is she referring to me and Sin?

He pressed his lips together and his brows knit together as he concentrated on a certain spot on the duvet.

Is this a warning?

--

The following morning, Sin was the one who came to wake Tyki up. She had a good night's sleep and didn't know of the events that occurred that night. However, Tyki did.

"Tyki—ah!" Sin was pulled under the covers with him. He hugged her as she tried to escape, but to no avail. She tried to wriggle herself away but that didn't help. "What are you doing? You're supposed to wake up, not drag someone in to hug as a pillow!"

Sin ignored the light blush that had come to her cheeks. She didn't expect any of this to happen in the morning, and in a bed no less. If somebody saw them like this there'd be no end to the teasing.

She tried to get out of his grasp, pushing against him with all fours.

"H-h-hey! If you keep this up we'll both fall off!" Tyki grabbed the headboard, trying to keep himself from falling off. "Stop struggling!"

As if he didn't say anything at all, Sin was the first one to fall off the bed, hitting the ground with a loud thump.

"Ow..." She groaned and sat up, rubbing the side of her arm and hip. She frowned slightly, running a hand through her hair to clean it up.

Tyki sighed, getting out of bed himself. He was only having a little bit of fun, but it turned into something like this. "Sorry. You alright?" He pulled her up.

"Did you really have to do that? You surprised me!" Sin placed a hand over her chest and heaved out a large exhale, trying to get the light red off her cheeks.

"Oh? Are you blushing, Sin?" Tyki teased, leaning forward to inspect her cheeks. As he mentioned it, Sin took a step back and shook her head.

"N-no I'm not!" She pushed past him and headed to the door, "Let's go eat."

"That's two lies you've told." Tyki lifted two fingers in a victory sign, chuckling.

Sin stopped at the door, her hand on the handle. She turned to Tyki with a thinking expression. "What was the other one?"

"So you're admitting you were blushing?" Tyki automatically switched back to his teasing mode, coming up behind her. He placed a hand on her head and messed up her hair yet again, grinning.

At the mention of that, Sin sighed, "Fine, I was. But what was the other one?"

"You don't remember?" The male leaned against the wall, giving her a grin, "It was when you said you wouldn't cry. Remember? You clung to me like your life depended on it."

He was making it sound a lot more embarrassing than it actually was, hoping to lighten the situation. Slowly, he saw her eyes widen as if in realisation, before she looked away, looking deep in thought.

Aw, no blush this time? He almost pouted.

"If memory serves me right...I held your hand the whole time, didn't I?" She said it so matter-of-factly and not embarrassed at all that it surprised the male. "I do recall something along the lines of that."

She paused, her blue eyes going back to Tyki's golden ones. "Thanks for staying by me that time." She mumbled bashfully, almost incoherently.

She opened the door and headed out, leaving a stunned Tyki to process her words. As speechless as he was, he let a smile onto his lips as he followed behind her.

--

Many days later, Sin was left by herself in the Ark, petting Lulubell in her cat form. She had offered to stay with her after Tyki and Road went to another tea party, in which she declined the invitation to.

She sat in silence as she read a recent book by one of her favourite authors. Lulubell was resting on her lap, and she pet her slowly and gently.

He's back.

Hearing Mei in her head that broke the silence, Sin averted her eyes away from the book, looking outside.

What is it, Mei?

...oh, it's nothing. Keep on reading that little book of yours.

Oh...okay then.

Now, Sin hardly thought it was nothing. But, if Mei declined it that would mean that she didn't want to tell her, and she didn't want to pry something that someone didn't want to say. After all, Mei would tell her when the time was right. However, she didn't know when that would be.

...I don't even know how much time I have left. Sin looked back at the book, closing it and putting it on the table. She stared down at Lulubell, petting her cat form's fur.

How much longer would I be able to stay normal like this? Sin was reminded of the headaches that plagued her before, and how sometimes, she would dream of situations that she herself hadn't experienced.

She recalled Mei telling her that she would slowly envelop her mind, and that was something that would be inevitable.

Is this because this 'seal' had stopped working? Taking over my mind...rather, my consciousness, I feel, Sin paused her thoughts for a brief moment.

...I thought the more I used the wings, the faster this would happen. Am I right in anticipating that it would happen faster than what I expected? Sin's eyes narrowed slowly.

I haven't even used the wings in a while. Doesn't this mean that that's an invalid thought? Sin sighed gently to herself, I don't even know that much. How am I supposed to make an accurate guess like this?

--

"Tyki, you're smoking again..." Sin frowned as she approached the male, who was sitting by the pond with a fishing rod, dressed in the clothes he wore with the troupe. He didn't have the glasses and seemed to be sitting in silence, with someone next to him.

"Eh? That's a first, you coming to me out here." Tyki grinned, taking the cigarette out to his side. He patted the rock next to him, motioning her to sit there with him.

Sin headed over, but stopped short when she saw the person beside him turn to face her.

The person who sat beside him seemed to have somewhat wavy white hair and a turban around his head, with 3 extra eyes on his forehead. He was dressed in warm clothes, with a frog on top of his head. He turned around, and immediately his eyes widened when he saw her. He had the same set of golden eyes as Tyki.

Who? Sin stared at him, wondering why he looked so shocked when he saw her. "Hello..." She said slowly. She wasn't at all shocked or remotely surprised that he had more eyes than normal. She had seen weirder things.

"Hm?" Tyki glanced at the male, then back at Sin, seeing that they were just watching each other with curious eyes. His gaze went back to Sin, "Sin, this is Wisely. He's...my nephew, apparently."

"Apparently?" Sin looked at him strangely, then laughed lightly, "Okay. It's nice to meet you, Wisely. I'm Sin. I hope we get along." She smiled at the smaller boy.

"Eh, so you're the famous Sin that Tyki keeps thinking about." Wisely didn't hold back his words, chuckling cheekily as he grinned at the female. The frog on his head croaked.

Sin blinked a couple of times before she looked at Tyki, "You shouldn't worry about me all the time, Tyki. You've got to care for yourself, too." She went over to him and placed a hand on his head, her fingers going through his hair. She redid his ponytail.

Wisely brows jumped, but he wanted to laugh because of Tyki's expression. It was a mixture of a lot of things.

"Thanks..." The taller male Noah sighed when she finished up.

"Urgh, Tyki, you stink like smoke. That's got to be bad for you." Even if she complained, she still sat down next to him, waving a hand in front of her face.

"Well I don't need it now that you're here." Tyki glanced at her from the side of his eye.

"That's because I keep complaining that you should stop." She countered. She had completely missed the mark that he was trying to aim for, causing him to sigh internally.

Wisely watched them with amusement. They were certainly an interesting pair.

But, even so...Wisely stared at Sin for a very long time, eyes slowly narrowing as he observed her, and examined her like a new object, she...

"Since he's your nephew...does that mean he's a Noah, too?" Sin questioned suddenly, catching Wisely staring at her. She stared right back, wondering what he was thinking. It was like he was trying to figure something out.

Tyki nodded, "Yeah."

"Wouldn't Mei have told you?" Wisely mused with a small smile.

The Chinese woman's eyes widened, surprised he knew about Mei. Did Tyki tell him? She glanced at him for a moment, but he didn't look surprised.

I'm the only Noah that retained their memories even after being killed 35 years ago. And it just so happens that Mei is someone I remember very, very well, Wisely thought.

"Don't worry, I wasn't reading her thoughts." His statement was made to Tyki, whose expression had turned slightly irritated.

Even if I did, there was nothing of value to listen to right now, anyway, Wisely smiled.

"You can read thoughts? Is that your power?" Sin questioned with surprise. She knew that the Noah all had special abilities similar to Innocence, but she didn't know what.

Hm? Interesting. So Mei hasn't told her much about the Noah, and she's just found out by herself, the former homeless Noah hummed lightly, nodding.

"Part of it. Now, don't go thinking that I won't read your thoughts! You're an exorcist, after all."

Uh...former exorcist, you mean...Sin wanted to laugh, but she didn't. If this Noah was able to read thoughts, then that would mean she wouldn't even need to speak for him to understand her intentions.

That's not good at all...Sin unconsciously looked towards Tyki, which Wisely picked up.

Oho? What's this? Wisely held a teasing smirk on his face. It was gone after a moment when he realised that Sin wasn't thinking of anything romantic. That's no fun...but, it does remind me of back then...

"Ah, that's right." Tyki suddenly remembered something and looked to Sin, "We'll be out for a while tomorrow."

"Tomorrow?" Sin questioned, brows raising. "Another tea party?"

"Nah, it's not a tea party." A mischievous gleam glinted in his eyes, "I'll be seeing the boy again."

It took Sin a whole minute to realise what he was talking about. She grabbed his shoulders and shook him, worry etched all on her features. "Don't you dare rough up Allen! He did nothing!"

"W-woah, calm down! Calm down!" Tyki shoved the fishing rod to Wisely and grabbed onto the former exorcist's wrists, stopping her. "You're still angry about me injuring him before, aren't you?"

Sin frowned ever so slightly, her brows creasing as she stared at Tyki for a long moment, before nodding just once.

"Well, the boy's becoming a Noah, so he'll have those superhuman abilities that will help him. There's nothing wrong about it. He'll heal." Tyki smiled. He wasn't really joking, but his tone made it sound like he was.

Sin slapped both of her hands on his cheeks, leaving them there as she pinched them and pulled them.

"Whag ah oo oin' (What are you doing)?!" He complained, getting a little teary eyed. It hurt more than he thought it would.

Wisely choked on laughter in the background.

"Even so, don't hurt my friends so much! I know you're enemies and all but I don't want them dead the next time we meet!"

"I can't guarantee anything, though!" Tyki pouted, finally managing to pull her hands away from his face. "This is my job?"

Sin frowned, but then her features softened to a difficult one. "...if you even kill one of them I'll kick you." She muttered under her breath.

"I guess I'll be getting a lot of kicks, then." He concluded after a brief pause.

Sin lightly chopped the top of his head. "I'd rather not do any kicking at all!"

"And it's okay to chop my head?!"

Wisely watched them in amusement, playing around with the fishing rod. He likened them to a married couple that were just bickering. It was cute while it lasted, even if he was third wheeling.

Wisely stared at the water, seeing their reflections on it. Tyki was saying something, and Sin was chopping his head again.

Should I just leave them alone or something?

--

What is this? Wisely glared at Sin's back as she walked forward, ahead of both him and Tyki.

They were just walking back from the garden where they were fishing, and were now taking a leisurely stroll around the rest of the garden.

Why can't I read her thoughts? The Noah of Wisdom brooded. Normally he could hear every and anything from someone else's mind if he wanted. But for some reason, he couldn't reach the voice that he had waited 35 years to hear.

Why can't I hear Mei's voice? It was easier last time! Wisely had scrunched up his nose, quite annoyed. He wanted to know what was up with Mei right now, especially after it had been 35 years. He had a number of questions to ask her.

Tyki noticed Wisely's change of aura and expression, glancing over to check on the frog owner. He stared at him like he was a weird being, wondering why he was glaring at Sin.

"O-oi, what's wrong? Why are you glaring at her like that?" Tyki questioned.

Wisely looked to his adoptive uncle, "I can't read Mei's thoughts. She's sealed off from me."

"Hah?" Tyki raised a brow, confused. He knew Wisely liked to read thoughts, even if he tried to deny it and lie through his teeth.

Moreover, what's even more confusing is that I don't hate her, even after her reveal as a former exorcist. Why is that? I did try and kill the other one 35 or so years ago, but this one...she's...Wisely couldn't really pinpoint his thoughts. It had been so long since he had thought of one of the earliest memories that he had, and it was quite hard to remember every single little detail.

If it's a boy, I'll name him after you, what do you say?

"Ah." Wisely stopped in his tracks, having remembered something he was happy about from 7000 years ago.

Tyki, in turn, stopped too, looking back at him in confusion. "You look like you just thought of a great idea."

Demon Eye Wisely was quiet for a long moment, staring at Sin when she looked over her shoulder to see them stop.

"Is everything okay? Why have you stopped?" She walked to them, looking at the both of them interchangeably as she neared.

Wisely stared at her for a long moment, the glare no longer controlling his eyes. He sighed in realisation, shrugging as he continued forward.

"Come on, I'm getting hungry." Wisely just walked ahead of them.

Sin stared after him, wondering what was up. She turned to Tyki, "Is Wisely okay?"

"...yeah, he's fine." Tyki didn't have any idea what the hobo was thinking, so he pushed that all aside and continued walking, patting Sin's back and pushing her gently along.

"Come on, I didn't have any fish today so I'm going to eat some fish."

"Tyki, that's like the only thing you ever eat."

"It's the secret to my beauty. You should try it too."

--

That night, Mei took over Sin's consciousness yet again, however, she didn't leave the room. Instead, she got up in the wee hours of the morning while the sun was still down and darkness shrouded the room.

This should be a good time, Mei thought, sensing that nobody was nearby. Tyki didn't seem to be in his room either, which didn't surprise her.

The Noah are probably having a meeting for the plan of attack with what they're doing with the exorcists,she concluded.

Hmph, better that they're not here to feel the presence of Innocence. That would be damn distracting.

Mei invoked her wings, letting them expand to their full size, all 6 of them coming from her back. She raised a hand as her wings folded in front of her, tapping the air as if she were tapping an invisible screen.

The area around her became black, the only illumination being the green glow from her wings. She looked to each wing, seeing the different statuses, such as the power levels and how long she can use them for and etcetera.

Hm...power levels became 78%, hm. Not too long before it reaches 100% or above. Speed...normal functioning; restoration, 100%.

Mei's eyes scanned to the top, where she could see a red pulsing sign in a language that was too old for people now to decipher.

...3 more uses, not including this one, and she will be gone,Mei reached into her mind, finding that Sin's consciousness was still asleep.

Well, not really but she'll be eternally stuck to watch.

Mei paused for a second, staring at the pulsing red for a long moment.

She waved her hand and she was back to the room that she could now see. It became illuminated by the moonlight, casting a long shadow of her and her wings.

She revoked the Wings of Seraph and placed a hand in her pant pocket, fiddling with the hairpin that was the other Innocence.

Having two Innocences is really draining,she frowned slightly, good thing I'm used to it.

Mei placed her other hand on her hip, leaning into her hip. She had her back turned to the balcony, but she knew when people were nearby.

Wisely, you're still sneaking up on me like this?Mei thought with a bored look. She turned around, seeing him sitting on the balcony rails, dangling his legs. He was wearing his full Noah attire.

"Good evening, Mei. It's nice to see that you remember me." Wisely's voice wasn't too loud and Mei could barely hear it, but she could read lips almost just as easily. It was something she learnt when Seraphim resided in a deaf woman's body.

Mei watched as he opened the balcony door and let himself in, shivering from the slight cold. He rushed over and grabbed a blanket from the drawer and threw it over himself, smiling when he found warmth.

"Are you here to just steal a blanket from the room?" Mei deadpanned.

"No, yes, I mean, not really but it was there so I took it." The Noah of Wisdom shrugged and waved a free hand dismissively.

"So, what did you want to say to me? You're normally always here for a reason." Mei sat down on the bed, crossing her legs.

Wisely stared at Mei for a long time, finding that she sported a different hair and eye colour from Sin. Same face, but different colours. It reminded him of the last time he saw her, and it was pretty much the same, with the same face as the host but with different coloured eyes and hair. Always silver hair and red eyes. Except, that time, Mei didn't bother to return the original consciousness of the body.

He tried to get a grip of what she was thinking about, but he couldn't actually hear her thoughts. He raised a brow, wondering what the hell was up with that.

Seeing him confused and slightly dumbfounded, Mei just chuckled, a small smirk growing on her lips, almost as if it was to mock him. "You still can't figure it out?"

Wisely's eye twitched and he sent an annoyed glare her way, finding that she was just as cunning and mocking as she was before, 35 years ago.

"You haven't changed one bit." He managed to say with a forced smile. "For better or for worse."

"Why thank you."

I was able to hear what she was thinking back 35 years ago, and back 7000 years ago, too. What did she do? Switch consciousness with the host body? Ah. Wisely finally got it.

He remembered that most of the time when Mei was in the other host body within the time of his previous reincarnation, he was able to read her thoughts. But halfway through that, he wasn't able to anymore, and it bothered him quite a bit.

"Seems you finally got it." Mei just smiled at him. "That took you over 35 years. Congratulations on your long time achievement!"

Wisely sighed at her teasing, "I'm guessing the 14th told you how to do that?" He could feel anger bubbling inside of him just at the mentioning of the 14th, the Noah that tried to kill the Earl.

"Him? No way. He doesn't even know how I work, which means he'd have no idea. Of course I came up with this myself. I'm not dumb, you know." Mei rolled her eyes.

"I know you're not dumb." Wisely's tone changed, a serious tone replaced his normal tone of jest, "Which is why I want to know if you and the 14th were in arms." His eyes narrowed and glared at her, but she wasn't unnerved.

Mei studied Wisely for a moment, seeing that the anger on his face was true to the hatred that his Noah felt for the 14th and Innocence.

So he wants to know whether or not I helped in killing the Noah 35 years ago, huh...

She closed her eyes and leaned back on the bed, staring at the bed frame's ceiling. "If I was, what are you going to do about it? You can't kill me because the Earl needs me."

The murderous intent coming from Wisely, even if he wasn't a fighting type, was tremendous.

Before he could say anything, Mei leaned forward, resting her elbows on her thigh, "I know how much you want to think that I did something, but unfortunately, I had nothing to do with what Nea did. I don't take pleasure in killing Noah when I know that they're going to be after me in their reincarnations." Mei chuckled lightly at the end.

Wisely's glare softened and he sighed to himself, almost in relief.

"...why do you sound so relieved?" Mei questioned, bringing her legs up and crossing them. It was strange for her to hear the Noah of Wisdom so relieved, especially since they're enemies. "What, do you not want to kill me or something?"

"Maybe not." Wisely shrugged to himself.

I hate your Innocence but I don't hate you, was what Wisely wanted to say, but if she heard it she might misunderstand.

"I hate your Innocence, but I don't hate you, right?" Mei laughed when she saw Wisely's expression, like she had hit the jackpot. "It was written all over your face!"

"Wha, n-no! No way!"

"I don't really care either way. But it's a fact that I don't hate you. Remember all those fun times we had together all those years ago? I kind of miss them." Mei smiled small. She was coming off a little sentimental, but it was hard not to when there was someone who remembered everything she could.

Wisely, having been flustered before, relaxed, and remembered those times. They were still fighting Innocences and whatnot back then, but they somehow managed to befriend and tolerate an exorcist, who had fallen in love with a Noah.

It was almost like a fairy tale.

Amidst the silence, Wisely was the first to speak. "Do you want to know what happened after you got killed by Apocryphos?" It was a sudden question, but it was something that was on his mind for a while now.

Mei's eyes narrowed slightly at the mentioning of Apocryphos. "What about it? Wasn't there a flood and everyone died except for the Noah, and they repopulated the earth? Something like that, right?"

"Yeah, that's true, but," Wisely paused for a moment, "Your kid wasn't named after me." He sulked after the sentence escaped his mouth, almost like an angry hen.

Mei laughed, slapping her knee at the thing that Wisely wanted to say. It was absolutely ridiculous how she thought he'd say something serious, but it ended up being something so trivial.

"I only agreed for the name you had at that time. Right now you're a hobo from London, and I wasn't going to name my kid after your Noah name." Mei shook her head with a smirk, "Anyway, I couldn't! It was a girl!"

Wisely pouted, "I knew that."

"You really wanted the kid to be named after you, didn't you?" Mei snickered.

"Kind of." Wisely sighed, before wrapping the blanket closer around himself. "But seriously, after you left, Joyd was devastated. He nearly destroyed Apocryphos in rage, but it escaped."

Mei fell silent, remembering the last moments of her 'real' life. It was all red, green and black, a mixture of blood, Innocence and the Noah of Pleasure's powers.

"Rest assured, she was safe. Joyd looked after her very well." Wisely was staring at the ground now, going through his memory files.

Most of the memories he knew weren't his, but he knew exactly what happened then, and thus, it was a simple and easy task to talk about it. Except, the emotions that went with what he was talking about now wasn't a simple matter. They were strong emotions, and he couldn't stop them.

Mei stared at the ground, then her gaze went back up to Wisely. She was curious as to what had happened then, but at the same time, she didn't really want to know. She knew that he had summed it up to the simplest of words, and she didn't want to delve deeper into what would probably be a pit of sadness.

After all, the moment when she saw Joyd for the first time after so long, at the tower, was something that she hadn't seen for over 7000 years. And surprisingly, it was his black knight form, too, the same thing she had seen just before she died.

"...at least tell me if I had grandchildren or not." Mei muttered.

"Oh, you did. Runa had a few kids." Wisely was grinning this time.

"...Runa?" Mei stared at him with furrowed brows. She then raised a brow, "Is that what Joyd named her?"

"Mhmm." He hummed.

"...I see."

Wisely wasn't able to see, but there was a ghost of a smile on Mei's face when she said those words.

"Anyway." Mei snapped out of her thoughts, "Are you just here to talk about the past, or did you actually have something you wanted to say?"

Wisely fell silent for a moment, before his expression turned serious.

"Mei, what are you planning?"

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

28.2K 927 31
An ordinary girl living an ordinary life suddenly has everything flipped upside down as creatures known as Akuma attack her village and she is left a...
26K 942 11
Issei Hyoudou, or just Issei was an exorcist that had no memory of his past. He was one of the strongest exorcist of all time, due to possessing many...
960 39 15
This is my own D-Gray Man fan fic and I do not own any character of the original other than my own character which is self insert fem reader. Bad dr...
(D.Grayman) Allen's Animeislife_z द्वारा

किशोर उपन्यास

30.5K 920 33
One of Komoui's poiton dropped on a group of lively youngsters named Lenalee,Lavi and Allen making them children that lastest a day.Making the Sience...