the bully

By mthesizzler

"you've hurt me enough!" claudia shouted as her eyes began to water. "i know and i'm sorry." justin whispere... More

p r o l o g u e
c h p 1
c h p 2
c h p 3
c h p 4
c h p 5
c h p 6
c h p 7
c h p 8
c h p 10
c h p 11
c h p 12
c h p 13
c h p 14
c h p 15
c h p 16
c h p 17
c h p 18
c h p 19
c h p 20
c h p 21
c h p 22
c h p 23
c h p 24
c h p 25

c h p 9

7 0 0
By mthesizzler

claudia's pov

it's been several months, and justin and i actually became pretty good friends. maddie's doing better with him i guess but every once in a while she gets salty for no reason.

but the thing is...i may/may not have developed feelings? like i don't know what to do about it either, should i do something about it? what if his feelings for me are gone? what if he just thinks of me as a friend now? god why do i make everything so complicated?

right when things start to go good and everyone's happy, little miss claudia decides to start crushing on the biebs...great.

it was saturday and madison and i were going to another one of justin's parties so i decided to slide on some comfortable clothes because maddie and i were gonna get ready together.

after i applied on some mascara and tossed my hair in a messy ponytail i grabbed my keys and drove over to maddie's. and yes i have a spare key because her house is literally my second home.

"hey bitch i'm home!" i shouted as i entered the house.

"heyoooo!" i heard her squeal as she came running down the stairs.

"hey do you mind if i borrow a dress?" i asked as i popped a mint in my mouth.

"yeah man i gotchu come on let's goooo!" she exclaimed as she grabbed my arm and yanked me upstairs.

"okay i'm wearing this." she said as she held up black glittery dress.

"oh my god maddie you're so extra, i love it!" i giggled.

"i know i know." she laughed. "okay here i was thinking you would look good in this one-"

she held up a black lace dress that had a really low vneck.

"oooo that's cute." my inner hoe came out. "here i'll try it on." i giggled excitedly.

"uh oh watch out justin looks like claudia's coming out of the cave tonight." she whispered.

"shut up." i giggled as i slammed the door.

i slid on the dress and looked in the mirror. holy.

"is it bad that i like this..." i mumbled as i walked out the door.

"WOAHHHH SLAYYY!!" maddie screamed with a mouthful of pretzels.

"do you think i should wear it-"

"oh my god yes !!" she squealed. "you sure this is really about the dress or is it about impressing jay jay?" she continued in a childish voice.

"shush." i placed a my hand on her lips to shut her up.

"you know i'm right." she muffled through my hand.

"okay fine yeah you are whatever." i mumbled as i fixed my dress.

"i don't know what to do maddie...i like him a lot now...do you think he's over me?"

"nah definitely not." she replied quickly.

"really?" i turned around, slowly placing my makeup back on the table. "how do you know?"

"i mean, i see the way he looks at you..." she shoved a couple more pretzels down her throat.

"really?" i raised my eyebrows in excitement.

"mhm, okay shut up and stop fangirling we have a party to get to!" she exclaimed as she began to strip off quickly and slid on her black shimmery dress.

i applied some eyeliner and foundation as we jammed out to kendrick lamar.

after we slid on our heels we quickly made our way to the car and drove off the justin's.

of course it was already hella crowded, so justin was probably drunk as fuck.

i was lowkey debating whether i should tell him i have feelings for him, but i don't know if this is a good time.

as we walked in the music was blasting as people were of course grinding that shit out of each other.

from the corner of my eye i spotted justin coming towards us.

"ayyy you guys made it!" justin smirked as he glanced down at me.

"dayummm claudia you lookin fine!!" he winked.

i bit my lip and giggled slightly as my cheeks began to rise.

"haha you don't look too bad yourself bieber." i giggled awkwardly as i heard maddie snort.

i rolled my eyes and continued to look at justin. damn he even looks good in just a plain tshirt with ripped jeans. god he's so beautiful...

"anyways i'm gonna head upstairs real quick-"

"mind if i come?" i batted my eyelashes slowly.

"oh yeah sure." he scratched his head and began to make his way upstairs.

"hey-" maddie pulled my arm back softly. "don't do anything stupid."

"maddie-"

"no seriously, i don't want you getting hurt over some dumb guy." she raised an eyebrow.

"i'm fine maddie i swear." i squeezed her hand and made my way after justin. i took a deep breath and closed justin's door as i walked in and glanced around.

"hey do you think i should wear this-" justin came walking out shirtless.

my throat went dry as i stared down his chest. not gonna lie but his tattoos really turn me on, and oh my goodness those biceps...

"earth to claudia?" justin chuckled.

i cleared my throat awkwardly and fixed my dress.

"uh sorry i kinda-uh yeah that shirt is good." i bit my lip.

"hah okay." he slid the shirt over his head and ran his hand through his head. okay here we go.

"uh can i talk to you about something justin?"

he quickly turned around and faced me. "yeah c'mere." he patted on the bed for me to come there. i sighed and sat down next to him.

"so what's on your mind?" he licked his lips. god he wasn't making this any easier.

"i kinda-"

"oh shit hold on you reminded me about something-i wanted to tell you something too."

"really?"

"yeah, but you can go first."

"no no it's fine you first." i smiled excitedly.

"you sure-"

"yes yes GO ALREADY!" i slapped his chest repeatedly.

"okay okay chill out." he smiled. god my heart melted every time he smiled.

"so i kinda got feelings-" he started.

i held my breath in...this is it, he was gonna admit his feelings for me.

"for kendall." he breathed.

i felt my heart sink into my stomach as my eyes began to burn.

"o-oh." i mumbled.

"yeah she's so gorgeous and amazing and sweet and i just, god i like her so much." he smiled as he put his hand over his heart.

well that hurt even more...

"a-and i really wanna ask her out." he bit his lip.

okay that killed me. "i-i have to go." i choked as i stood up and rushed out the door.

"what? claudia-"

i slammed the door and wiped the tears off of my face as i ran downstairs. maddie was right, i really am stupid.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Lost In You By Kat

Teen Fiction

3.4K 128 31
✗ "I'm sorry," I choked, the tears spilling down my cheeks. He shook his head and pulled me closer again. "Don't be sorry, just work on getting bette...
42.5K 1.6K 56
""I hope you gonna get hard and frightened her with your unprofessional behavior." She moaned into my mouth after letting go off my bottom lip. Bitch...
45K 865 35
"Your mine forever okay?" He whispered "Just kiss me already" She whispered back He pulled her close and they felt the sparks fly...& suddenly they...
67.2K 1.9K 40
[COMPLETED] Her whole world seemed to be crashing right before her eyes. But she refused to believe it. "Why are you doing this?" She cried, clutchin...