hot stuff🔥| imagines

By bylersss

- imagines for riverdale characters (requests are closed) More

(Closed)Requests!!!
Juggie/Reader:Her
Juggie/Reader: My Jughead
Juggie/Reader:Picture
Juggie/Reader:Left
Juggie/Reader:Wish
Please read!!!
Juggie/Reader:Snow
Juggie/Reader:Lost
.:A/n:.
[Juggie]Freaked
[Juggie]His Girl
[Juggie]Frightened
[Juggie]Triplets
[Juggie]letters
[Archie]Sore Loser
[Archie]Not Alone
[Archie]Lost
[Reggie]Lies
Lemon-[Juggie]Craves
What Band/Singer They Remind You Of
Explaination
A/n
sweetpea - love bites
s.p : snap clips and bubblegum

[Juggie]'Til I Forget About You

2.3K 41 5
By bylersss

Warning:strong use of alcohol .I do not encourage using either of those.If you are going through things,please feel free to contact me or talk to someone.

Requested by:@alex--sandall.It was hard to come up with something like this but I really hope you like it.☺
_______________________________________________________________________
🎶Get a call on a random afternoon.

I pick it up and I see that it's you.🎶

She was hurting.So was he.He thought it was the best for her,to be set free and have the liberty to do as she liked.He loved her,but slight parts of him just didn't know if he was worth her time.

He didn't seem to show his heartache but he his it.That made the pain worse.To try and forget about her,he locked himself up in his room and typed away for his novel.

Veronica noticed the slight environmental change between the two of them.

So did Betty.

As well as Archie.

Betty.

Kevin.

Kevin especially tried helping the hurting girl through the heartache,maybe she could talk about it.She didn't seem to give in,unfortunately.

The flashback was as fresh as the scrape she had received that same very day,on her way to the bar.She wanted to escape the pain she had just gone through.The hell she had gone through after the phone call she received from him.

"Jughead?"

The seriousness in the tone that he talked with,gave it all away.Something was wrong.Not with him.

A sigh was all she heard before his low voice spoke."[Y/n],you know how I think you're an amazing girlfriend?How I love your personality,style,ev-"

She had interrupted him,not thinking twice of what his speech could lead to."J-Juggie,what are you t-trying to say?"Her voice trembling with every word she tried to speak,controlling some of it.

Another sigh.

"Juggie?"

Her voice cracked and she fought against the tears trying to fall.

🎶Like my heart,you were breaking the news.

You say,'it's over.it's over.it's over.'

And now cause I'm out of my mind,all my friends are going to see me tonight.🎶

The two words she never thought she'd hear in their relationship came from the other end of the phone."[Y/n],it's over.I don't really think this will be a good,ya know,relationship.Sure we have dated for over six months bu-"

She hard him speaking but all that rambled in her mind were the words,'it's over.'

Her phone was thrown onto her bed as she looked for the room in the abandoned home,as her parents had left for date night.

Her eyes landed on the bottle.Pouring herself a tiny amount,stinging her throat at the small portion,but finally smiled at the fact that she had lost touch with reality for a nick of time.

Halfway though the second cup,she realized how much she enjoyed losing connection with the world-touch with anything that meant anything to her.

Ringing Veronica,she prepared herself in a leather jacket and jeans.

"Hello?"

"Ronnie,do you have time for something?"

"Like what?"

The tone of her sweet voice made her want to cry."How about we go to a club?I wanna forget.I need to forget Ronnie.Please?"

Ronnie had been hesitant but she knew that something was wrong."Fine.But can we bring Betty and Archie?"

"Whoever you wanna bring but except Jughead.I don't want to see him."

"Alright."

That was the end of the conversation,several minutes later she sat in a bar stool- chugging a cup of vodka.

🎶Staying here til the sun starts to rise.

And I'm gonna,I'm gonna,I'm gonna.

Days might last long.

Turn the music up now.Party like a rock star,can I get a 'what' now?🎶

Over the days after the break up,she was rarely seen at school.She was only 16,but she had already wasted her money-and time-on getting drunk or drinking.Friends had begun to worry,none had the nerves to acknowledge that Jughead had no idea of why she rarely showed at school or why they would lower their voices when they spoke of her before he would show up.

He had called her and left various voicemails,all had been heard but she refused to make any contact as she was too busy erasing memories all whilst crying her eyes out.

Knocks came at her door,ones she would dismiss without any thinking.

🎶I swear I'll do anything that I have to,til I forget about you.

Jump up,fall down.Gotta play it loud now.

Don't care.My head's spinning all around now.

I swear I'll do anything that I have to,til I forget about you.🎶

"[Y/n]?"

The voice of a male came from behind the door,slightly causing her to jump and bury her face in the set of pillows that had been placed underneath her figure.Her sweats rubbed against her leg at the same time she shifted places.

"Go away!!I'm too busy moping.Come another day or make an appointment for when I'm feeling better."

A small chuckle came from the door,sliding open to reveal a raven boy standing in front of her closet.

"I said 'go-"

Her words choked themselves with the ball that had begun to form in the place of her throat."What are you doing here?"She hissed like a angry cobra.

🎶Til I forget about you.🎶

"I want to talk."

His head turned to the side,a small red handprint throbbing at his left cheek and his jawline clenching at the contact that had been between her hand and his skin.

"Jughead,do you know what....what sort of hell you put me through all these days?The river that I probably made with my tears,the pain I need to numb was all because of you?Now,you want to come and talk about what?About us?About how you could possibly be dating another girl?

Tell me,what is it that was so important you just had to drive to my house and had the nerve to come inside my room.You have no flipping idea how much it hurts to see you here,Jughead.You have no idea how my it hurts to see you and....and remember those two words you told me,'it's over.'"

The tears consumed her face as she ran a hand through her hair that hadn't been washed in days.

"I wanted to talk about us.I see you're clearly not in a good mood so I'll.....I'll see you around.Call me for anything."

Don't go,she wanted to call out.I love you,she wanted to yell into his chest.She wanted to wake up from this nightmare that had turned into her reality.

🎶Never thought I'd be here on my own.

Waiting for you to knock on my door,since you left I don't wait by the phone.I'm moving,I'm moving.I'm moving.

I found a place where I can lose myself.

And just leave your memory on the shelf.

See I'm fine I don't need nobody else.Cause I'm going,I'm going,im going.

Days might last long.

Turn the music up now.Party like a rock star.

Can I get a 'what' now?🎶

She was trapped in the pain that had been built in her after the break up.She faked smiles when her parents came in to see how she was doing.I'm going out,She had called out as she pulled on her jeans and jacket.To the only place that could melt away her problems.

Bottle in hand,she looked down at her sneakers and let the tears roll.Memories that mesmerized her with how happy both she and he used to be.

She only wanted to feel happy.Doing this,she was.She knew it was killing her but it helped ease the pain and erase those happy memories she shared with him.

Tears continues to roll down her trembling cheek and everyone had begun to look at her,all thought the same thing-she had just gone through a heart break.

Relationships never lasted forever,but this guy-this guy she had known through middle school-had gained her love and she'd thought he was the one.

It all crumbled into pieces for her.

🎶I swear I'll do anything that I'll have to,til I forget about you.

Jump up,fall down.Gotta play it loud now.

Don't care,My head's spinning all around now.

I swear I'll do anything that I have to,til I forget about you.🎶

She stumbled into a taxi and murmured to him where to go.The rain fell at the same pattern as her tears.

She smiled when she saw the familiar home Jughead shared with his father,FP.

Her cheeks felt sticky as she stumbled out of the back.

🎶Spending money,like you don't mean a thing.

I'm going crazy now I don't need a thing.

Losing my mind is all I can do,til I forget about you.🎶

Before her,the pale boy stood in front of her-completely covered with worry on his face.His arms were placed on each of her shoulders and his head shaking in disapproval.

"You're drunk,[Y/n].Come in.How could you let this happen?"He wiped the rain away from her forehead.

She admired the pair of lips that were inches away from her.How she longed to kiss those lips since the break up.

"I love you,Jughead.You drive me crazzzzy with the thoughtttt of yyyou."She smiled through her slurring of words.He looked into her eyes and smiled for the first time since the ending of their relationship.

"I'm sorry,[Y/n].I love you,too."

🎶Days might last long.

Turn the music up now.Party like a rock star.

Can I get a 'what' now?

I swear I'll do anything that I have to,til I forget about you.

Jump up,fall down.Gotta play it loud now.

Don't care,My head's spinning all around now.

I swear I'll do anything that I have to,til i forget about you.

Til I forget about you."

She leaned on his shoulder and stared at the lips in front of her.Through the many shots of alcohol,she was herself and really happy that this was real.

Her lips eventually met with his.This,she would remember along with a hangover in the morning.

The forgotten taxi driver smiled and back away.He knew that as long as the young couple were happy and together,they didn't have to pay.The picture of a woman sat at the headboard and he smiled.

"I remember when we were that young."
_______________________________________________________________________
I kinda liked writing this but like I said,I do not endure on drinking when you're going through problems.Alex I really hope you liked.I mean it had sadness: the breakup.depressed:getting over the guy.Serious topic: drinking.

Also,if any of you guys want to know what song it is,its called 'Til I Forget About You'-obviously-by Big Time Rush.Idk why but lately I've been listening to a lot of Big Time Rush.If you have a band for me to listen to,please feel free to tell me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

384K 12.2K 88
"I have a secret, a well-kept secret for the last almost seven years. The real reason why I went into hiding." After years in a complicated relatio...
136K 8K 95
"Great news! Wei WuXian has died!" "Wait- WHAT?!" "But I'm still here." The juniors (Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi, Jin Ling, and Ouyang Zizhen) accidentall...
438K 15.3K 163
Sevyn and Von hung around the same people but did not like each other. But they were just cordial. Until Von's birthday came up and Sevyn was the onl...
382K 33.5K 94
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)