Beautiful Summer(Subaru x OC)...

By RandomRedRidingHood

Natsumi Komori is the quiet, younger sister of Yui Komori. When their father dies, Natsumi learns that she is... More

Character: Natsumi Komori
Vampire Household
Sleeping With A Vampire
A Cold Blue
I Hope She Doesn't Notice
Contact
Hearing What You Shouldn't
Rescue Call
Cold Body
A Kiss
Visions Revealed
Time

The New Brothers

1K 33 7
By RandomRedRidingHood

Natsumi's POV

I woke up and saw an unfamiliar ceiling above me. I blinked and then remembered the guy from the library. I sat up quickly and looked around. I got up off the bed and walked to the door. I pulled it open and ran down the hallway I saw. My head suddenly throbbed and I fell to my knees from the pain.

"Hngh!"

I grasped the sides of my head in my hands.

"Eve,"I heard a voice say. I opened my eyes slowly and looked around. No one was there. I sighed and stood up, walking until I found stairs. I walked down them and saw a guy sitting on the couch. He looked up and gazed at me. I stared at him. He had seemingly blonde hair and red/green eyes. Somehow he felt familiar seeming. I frowned and gazed hard at him. A voice came into my head.

"Edgar!" the voice shouted. I flinched and wrinkled my eyebrows. He narrowed his eyes at me.

"What are you staring at, livestock?"He growled. I frowned.

"Not very nice, are you?"I asked, crossing my arms. "I suppose it's better than you being a complete perv." His eyes widened slightly. "Mind telling me where exactly I am?"I heard a laugh behind me and turned. On the staircase I'd just gotten off of, leaning on the banister was another guy. He had blonde hair and blue eyes. He grinned at me.

"Well, what do we have here? A lost puppy?"He chuckled. I stared at him. "Ahhhh, with those pink eyes of yours you look more like a bunny." I glared. He grinned wider.

"Tch, Kou don't make pointless jokes,"the first guy said annoyed.

"Is NO ONE going to explain anything?"I exclaimed.

"Huh...you smell...interesting, Eve,"a voice said from beside me. I turned and jumped. A guy with tealish hair was standing there. He had lilac eyes. I frown. Eve? That name again...

"I'm not Eve, my name is Natsumi Komori!"I exclaimed. All three guys stared at me boredly. I frowned. "Look, either take me back to the library at school or tell me where the hell I am!"

"You don't make demands, livestock,"the first guy growled at me. I glared at him and he seemed to be surprised.

"If you have any problem with it, then return me,"I growled back at him.

"We can't do that,"I heard a voice behind me. I jumped and turned to see the guy from the library. He was standing there with a book in his hand.

"Why not?"I asked. He gazed at me.

"We need you here for our plan,"He answered. I frowned.

"What plan?"

Instead of answering he just gazed at me. I sighed.

"Fine, I'm going to go find my way out,"I told them all. I turned and walked past him. He grabbed my wrist and turned me towards him. "Let go."

"No,"he replied. He shoved me towards a couch and I fell, landing on it. "Since you'll be staying here, I suppose we can tell you our names. I'm Ruki. That's Yuma."He motioned towards the first guy I had seen. The guy made an annoyed sound. "That's Kou." The blonde with blue eyes waved at me.

"Hello Bunny!"He gave a small wave and a huge grin. I frowned.

"And that's Azusa,"Ruki finished. The guy with teal hair and lilac eyes nodded.

"Hello..."He said quietly. I got off the couch.

"I don't care if you say I can't leave. I don't care what your plans are. I'm leaving, I have to-"

"Why go back to a place where the guy who broke your heart resides?"Kou asked me. I turned and saw that his right eye had changed into red. I frowned.

"I don't know what you're talking about,"I replied, crossing my arms. The other guys all look surprised.

"I'm fairly certain you do,"Kou replied with a seemingly menacing smile. I ground my teeth. "It's ok, you can stay here away from your sister who also crushed your spirits. My, my, you sure do have abusive relationships with other people don't you?"

"Kou,"Ruki said. Kou grinned.

"Oops, sorry,"Kou said fake shrugging. I stared at him and looked down. I turned and started walking back up the stairs. "I thought you were leaving?"

"Buzz off,"I growled. I walked down the hallway and found the room I had left again. I went in and saw that my phone was on the table by the bed. I picked it up and turned my music on immediately. I needed to drown my feelings immediately. I sat against the headboard and slowly pulled my knees up to my chest.

Subaru's POV

"Damnit!"I growled and punched the wall in my room. Natsumi had been taken. I'd kissed Yui. I love both of them...."Damnit, damnit, DAMNIT!"My hand went into the wall and I felt the skin on my knuckle tear. I pulled back and stared at it.

"Your anger has taken hold of you, and I understand. But don't destroy the house,"I heard a voice behind me. I ground my teeth.

"Shut up, Reiji!"I shouted at him. He sighed.

"And here I came to make sure you knew. Ayato has gone out searching for her. But if you care so much, I think it's ridiculous that it isn't you,"Reiji told me. I stood still, staring at my torn flesh. "And Subaru?" I glanced at him. "I know what you told Yui. Natsumi knows too." I felt my heart drop into my stomach. Natsumi knows? How? I thought she disappeared when we were....I knew I'd heard the door close. She must've heard it.....I slam the side of my fist into the wall lightly, leaning against it. I suddenly hear a small quiet sob escape my lips. I stand upright in shock, bringing my hand up to my cheek. It was surprising to find it wet with tears. I had never cried. At least, not except for in the sake of my mother....I swallowed and dropped to the floor, sitting against the wall. I can't believe that one small half demon girl would have this effect on me....Am I really that weak?

Subaru......

I flinched back. I had heard a voice in my head. I blinked.

Subaru.....

Natsumi? I thought in realization. She can transmit thoughts?

Subaru......why?

I frowned. There's no way she's really transmitting me thoughts. Unless.....it's not on purpose. Unless she didn't know she could do that. I stood up and glanced at my hand. This isn't healing....I need Natsumi. I teleported to find Ayato. He stopped what he was doing and looked at me in surprise.

"Decide to come and apologize to me? Or were you just trying to find Natsumi?"He asked cruelly. I stared at him.

"You know too?"I asked him frowning.

"Haha, did you really think I didn't? Yui is loyal to me. Yui loves me. Of course she would tell me,"Ayato laughs at me. "She told me because she was worried she'd cheated. When she'd said the kiss had been forced on her, I almost laughed at her. She thought I'd be so angry with her, it made her cry, you know. Naturally, that only made me angrier at you." I opened my mouth to reply and he waved his hand at me. "But then I realized that Natsumi was sad when she'd been taken. I simply connected the dots. I can only think that her being upset and her probably hating you after having her heart crushed is punishment enough for you." I looked down at the ground.

"You think she'd hate me?"I asked quietly. Ayato sighed.

"It's strange, isn't it?"He asked. I knew the question was rhetorical. "Loving someone other than yourself, I mean. It's an odd feeling. You really are in it deep, aren't you? I thought you'd always tag along behind Yui. You know, I'm not even mad about it. I think that was your own form of closing resolution. Whatever."

"Have you tracked her?"I asked him. He shook his head.

"No. I haven't been able to,"Ayato sighed in defeat.

"I heard her voice earlier, in my head,"I told him. He stared at me.

"She transmitted thoughts to you?"He asked.

"I think. I'm not sure she even knows that she can do that,"I replied. He thought quietly for a moment.

"Maybe,"He spoke. "Maybe it's a blood connection?"

"A blood connection?"We heard a voice behind us. We turned and saw Reiji standing there."Perhaps. Tell me, you've both drunk her blood, correct?" I nodded once. "Did you see her memories? Or a memory?" I frowned.

"No,"Ayato replied, crossing his arms.

"I did,"I answered.

"Then you do have a connection. Ayato, maybe you didn't drink enough,"Reiji replied. "I think we need to tap into that connection, Subaru. To find her." I closed my eyes. "Remember the memory and try to recall Natsumi's scent and aura." The memory floated to the surface and I attempted to recall her scent. I flinched and my eyes flew open when I found it. "Find it?"

"Yeah,"I said quietly. I turned in the direction I'd smelled it.

"We will all go together,"I heard another voice. I glanced back and saw Laito, Kanato, Shu, and Yui standing there beside Reiji. I nodded once.

"Alright,"I said quietly.

Sit tight Natsumi....We're coming for you.

The song is Habits(Stay High) by Tove Lo (Hippie Sabotage remix). I figured it fit the mood of how Natsumi was feeling, plus this is actually the song she's listening to when she's in the room sitting against the headboard feeling sad. I am making a playlist of all her songs on her phone, currently I've got some on there. It's on YouTube. That's the link, but also if you want I make amv's as well. My channel is Queen Hinata Hyuga AMV's.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzrb8DfF6RGoVcA6phGgw9zkZsiymLcBf

Here's the nicknames the Mukami's call her.

Ruki: Natsumi, Eve

Yuma: Livestock, Eve, Natsu

Kou: Bunny, Eve, Cutie

Azusa: Natsumi, Eve

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

252K 6.3K 36
Aisu Komori yes she is Yui's adopted sister she's 16 year old girl who isn't like all the girls In this stage for most girls their probably trying...
95.5K 1.8K 9
Alice Komori is the adopted younger sister of Yui Komori. Alice is beautiful and very intelligent, but when someone ticks her off she can get quite r...
58.1K 930 23
Yui is a normal kind and sweet girl. She gets sent to live in the sakamaki household by her father. Yui is the only person who could change each vamp...
15.6K 325 22
Skylar was a girl that got taken away by vampires as a young kid. She grew up living in a prison that humans are kept for adoption as vampire slaves...