wrong//vkook

Από alienkookie123

"I-is it a J-japanese experiment?" the man stuttered out nervously, sweat dripping down his forehead. "wrong... Περισσότερα

question #1//wrong
question #2//stupid fuck
question 3//babyboy
question 4//fucked up
question 5//get on your knees
question 6//playtime is over
question 7//don't play pretend
question 8//break me
question 9//you make me begin
question 10//who is in control?
question 11//are you strong?
question 12//field trip!
question 13//fuck you jeon
question 14//stitches are needed
question 15//tag, you're it
question 16//are you loved?
question 17//find the other side pt. 1
question 18//revenge is sweet
question 19//don't play by the rules
question 20//jealously posessive
question 21//what a pity
question 22//will you still love me?
question 23//let the show begin
question 24//curiouser and curiouser! pt. 1
question 24//curiouser and curiouser!pt. 2
question 25//try me, bitch
question 26//you're my drug
question 27//countdown to heaven
question 28//do you hate me now
question 29 teach them to kill, then to die pt. 1
IM SORRY

question 17//find the other side pt. 2

4.7K 258 335
Από alienkookie123

Do you guys want another smut coming up? Please say something if you want smut because I suck at writing smut so I'm probably not going to write any if you guys don't care lmao😜I love all of you guys and thank you for the cute comments and the votes!❤️❤️🍑

Even though Jihoon despised the idea, the others in the group thought it would be better to take the corpse part with them. After all, they knew there was an unpleasant end awaiting them if they didn't complete the game. The man roughly shoved the body into his black bag, and they continued their search.

After knowing what they had to search for, it was easier to find the corpses by following the disgusting stench of rotting flesh. Jihoon felt tired. What really was the point of the game? Drive people to madness? Maybe commit suicide? Jihoon sighed and kept walking.

After some time, the group was able to find 19 of the vertically cut parts of the corpses and they were laying them out in a hidden room.

"So we just connect the body parts, I think? I mean, that's what the man said, didn't he?" the innocent one said. Jihoon nodded. "Wait, what was your name again? Sorry, I never asked because of everything that happened." The boy smiled warmly, but for some odd reason, Jihoon felt chills up his spine.

"I'm Taehyung! And this is my boyfriend Jungkookie!" Taehyung said excitedly in a voice that didn't match the depressing situation. Jihoon gave a small smile and greeted Jungkook as well. That name sounded familiar, but maybe he was just hallucinating.

The man pounded his fist on the table. He had a crazy look in his eyes and dark circles. "There's no time to fucking greet each other! We have less than thirty minutes left and we still don't know what the fuck we're doing!" the man shouted out in a vulgar voice making Jungkook cringe. Taehyung was indifferent to the bad temper of the man and continued to play with Jungkook's fingers. Jihoon sighed.

"Well, the corpses have something to do with it and we need ten of them. But do we need ten of the parts, or connect them and in total have 20 parts? This fucked up game is harder than I thought." The woman who had been silent since the beginning opened her mouth.

"Connecting was the key of the game, so I'm assuming we need to connect two parts of the corpse which makes one of the ten required 'things' we needed." The others nodded, understanding the reasoning. "Okay, so we have 19 parts, so we just need one more to have ten connected corpses. But we should start connecting now."

Jihoon was about to say something else but the rude man cut him off. "But wasn't the requirement 10 per person? We have fucking five people in the group, we need 31 more parts!" Jihoon felt like slapping himself in the face.

"Shit. Well, we should just connect these first and find the others later." The man gave a nasty look at him and headed towards the door. "I'm going to have a smoke. You guys start first." Jihoon looked at him, confused. "You aren't helping?" The man spit on the floor next to one of the corpses. "You all are incompetent anyways, I hope you all fucking die."

The man slammed the door and everyone was silent except for the soft humming from Taehyung. Jihoon sighed again and gave an apologetic look to the others. "I'm sorry for his attitude, the game must be getting on his nerves, but he was right. I'm incompetent at this game and you guys can leave if you want."

The woman walked closer. "I'll stay by your side don't worry. You have me." Jungkook and Taehyung smiled as well and walked closer. "We'll help to. We're in this together."

Jungkook wanted to throw up at the cheesy words that left his mouth. He looked over and could see that Taehyung's smile was strained as well. He knew that Taehyung was trying his best to patiently wait for the real fun at the end, and this was another one of his "so fucking proud of Tae" moments. Better reward him later Jungkook smirked internally.

He sat down with the others to begin "connecting" the body parts. Huh. The men did a pretty good job at sawing the corpses. I should give them a raise or something. Jungkook wordlessly got out his long metal skewers and got two body parts. He skillfully stabbed the needle-like tool into one part and connected it to the other part, back and forth almost like he was sewing.

Jihoon and the woman gaped at him while Taehyung had practically hearts coming out of his eyes watching his boyfriend. He looked so hot with his muscles flexing as he stabbed the body parts until he was done.

Jungkook finally noticed the others looking at him with shocked faces and he internally cursed. Jihoon gave him a suspicious look. "How did you do that so well? You were practically a pro!" Jungkook gave a "shy" laugh and smiled.

"Well I'm a tailor, so I just imagined I was sewing cloth back at my workplace. I also enjoy exercising so it wasn't that hard to use the metal skewers," Jungkook said, lying easily through his teeth. "Oh I see. Then can you teach me? We don't have much time left." Jungkook smiled. "Okay."

Once they finished, they only had fifteen minutes left, and they still had to find more parts. Jihoon scrunched his face in disgust, his hands were covered with blood and guts. He already got used to the smell of the rotting corpses, and it scared him at how Jungkook and Taehyung never really seem frightened or scared at the situation they were in.

Maybe they're just like that. His train of thought was interrupted when the door slammed open and the vulgar man walked in with a gun. "You move, I shoot. Are you guys done?" The woman nodded, frightened at the sight of the gun and the man smirked. "Good job. Now I'm going to take all of the corpses, and sadly enough for you guys, you all will die. Taehyung will you please put the bodies in the bag and hand it to me?"

Taehyung still had the innocent facade going on, so he made fake tears roll down his angelic face as he did what he was told to do. He handed the bag to the man, and the man quickly grabbed onto Taehyung, pointing the gun at his head. Jihoon's eyes went wide.

"What are you doing?! We gave you the fucking bodies already!" Jihoon shouted and the man started to laugh. Sounds like a fucking dying whale Jihoon thought to calm himself down. "Well, there were only 19 parts and I'm too lazy to find another one. I could just cut little Taehyung over here up and I can have my tenth connected corpse. Isn't that wonderful?!"

The man laughed crazily. He must have become insane from such a distorted game, and there was no saving him. Taehyung bawled harder in the man's filthy hands, and Jihoon growled low.

Jungkook had his head down, not saying a word. The fucking filthy man touching his Taehyung. He was losing himself. His alter was taking over, and there was no stopping it.

When he lifted his head up, his psychotic alter had taken over. "Hey, hey, hey! What's going onnnn?" Jungkook asked loudly, a smirk forming on his face. The man tightened his grip on Taehyung and began to shout. "Don't move! Or I'm going to shoot him!" Taehyung sniffed. "Jungkook?"

Jungkook's new alter began to register the current situation because different alters don't share memories. Jungkook giggled and it turned into a full fledged laugh. "Oh I see! Taehyung could be killed! No wait, that's not it. It's your filthy hands on him that triggered me to come out isn't it?"

The man's face went red in anger. "I don't know what the fuck you're saying! Shut the fuck up! I'm leaving and once the game is over, I'm going to be the only surviving person."

Taehyung's smirk went unnoticed by everyone. My, my, my Kookie is so posessive. I can't believe his psychotic personality was triggered because of that. This just got interesting.

Jungkook winked at Taehyung and lifted his hands up in mock defeat. "Fine, fine old man. I'm not moving." The man's face got even redder, but he didn't have time to waste so he ran out the door, dragging Taehyung with him. Jihoon was shocked at what just happened, but Jungkook was the most shocking. What the fuck was that? Jungkook seems so different, what happened?

Jungkook smirked at turned towards Jihoon and the woman while walking towards the door. "I'm going to get back my clumsy boyfriend, so just stay put while I bring him back." Jihoon stood up. "No! You're going to die! Or at least let me help you!" Jungkook's whole expression changed and Jihoon felt weak.

"Stay here unless you want to get yourself killed. You too old hag," Jungkook said and sprinted out the door.

Jihoon felt weak and unable to move from the floor. Hopefully Jungkook doesn't die. I don't think he's that strong.

Oh how wrong he was. Jungkook sprinted out the door and grinned widely when he caught up to the duo. The bag was heavy and the man was fat so even though they "ran" away, they didn't get very far.

Jungkook's eyes were glazed over with the unnatural crazy look from the psychotic alter, but the man hadn't taken notice of him yet. Jungkook giggled quietly and swayed a little as if he had no control of his body, a real psycho, and in seconds he was behind the man with his hands on his throat.

"Boo. I found you," Jungkook whispered in the man's ear and Taehyung easily slipped out of the man's hands that dragged him. The man jumped out of Jungkook's loose grip and turned to point his gun at him.

"Don't move fucker! Or I'm going to shoot!" Taehyung ignored him and hugged Jungkook. Jungkook's crazed expression didn't change. "You do know that I have no romantic feelings for you right? Wait on the fucking until Jungkook's original personality takes over."

Taehyung blushed hard and slapped his shoulder. "Geez, way to make it awkward as fuck." Jungkook smiled even wider. "That's my job for the emotionally constipated Jeon Jungkook."

The man's eyes went wide. "W-wait did y-you just say J-Jeon Jungkook?" Jungkook turned towards him. "I don't like repeating myself, so figure it out on your own, you disgusting old man." Jungkook eyed Taehyung.

"I took over Jungkook for a reason. He obviously was a jealous little shit, so I should get revenge quickly. Wanna help?" Taehyung laughed loudly, his eyes far from innocent. The man was confused at how different Taehyung was. And if that boy was really Jeon Jungkook he was screwed. Well maybe he misheard him. Wrong.

Taehyung's smile matched Jungkook's as he took out his knives from his jacket. "You don't even need to ask." Taehyung swung his knife so quickly that it took a minute before it registered in the man's mind that his hand which he held the gun in had been chopped off, and he was on the floor screaming from the pain.

Taehyung was about to stab him again, but a hand on his shoulder stopped him. Jungkook smiled eerily and Taehyung put down his knife. "I'm sure Jungkook would have wanted me to kill this fucker. You can watch me, is that okay?" Taehyung nodded, and Jungkook got out a sharp pair of scissors and loomed over the man who was still screaming and crying on the floor.

Jungkook licked his lips and stabbed his thigh with the scissors and started digging the weapon from the thigh to his calf. Taehyung had his foot pressed on the man's chest so that he couldn't move, and Jungkook continued to dig the scissors on his other leg as well as his arms. There was a pool of blood already forming and Jungkook laughed at the man's scared face.

"How amusing. Who would have ever expected this sort of outcome right? I'm sure you didn't." The man started screaming again. "You monster! You're fucked up!" Jungkook laughed loudly at his words while dragging his scissors on the man's open wounds making the man scream again.

"Oh I don't mind being called a monster. But think about it. We're all fucked up here. You tried to kill someone and saw them down the middle in hopes of winning the game and who knows what everyone else is scheming right now. So shut the fuck up, asshole."

Taehyung moved to the side as Jungkook put his knee on the man's chest and leaned down to cut off his tongue, making blood squirt everywhere.

The man's screams were muted from the overflow of blood in his mouth and Jungkook smirked. "Time to start cutting!" Instead of taking out his eyes like he usually did to some of his victims, Jungkook got his scissors and slashed both of the man's eyes.

I think I'm done with you now." The man felt like crying in relief, but his happiness was short-lived. Jungkook stabbed open the man's stomach and began cutting all of his intestines and organs until the man finally died.

Once the man was dead, Jungkook lowered his head, feeling Jungkook's original personality returning. Jungkook looked up to find himself covered in blood and a bloody mess of a person on the floor. He turned to the side where Taehyung seemed to be turned on by something.

"H-have you returned?" Taehyung stuttered out. "I guess so." Taehyung leaped onto Jungkook and kissed him hard. Jungkook lifted him up and kiss him back until they were out of breath. Jungkook raised an eyebrow. "Mind telling me why you did that babyboy? Not like I mind or anything, but I can feel your boner."

Taehyung buried his head into Jungkook's shoulder in embarrassment. "I know you don't share memories with the other alters, but fuck, you were so hot making a mess of that asshole." Jungkook smirked after realizing the situation.

"I could make a mess out of you babyboy," Jungkook whispered huskily into his ear. Taehyung couldn't even lift his head up from knowing he got a humiliating boner from Jungkook just torturing someone. Taehyung began to feel shocked. What if I pop a boner everytime Jungkook just tortures, or god forbid, even just doing nothing. Shit. I thought I was past the hormonal teenage stage a long time ago.

Taehyung's thoughts were interrupted by the speaker. "Five minutes until the time is up. After five minutes please gather to Room A." Jungkook glared at the speaker. "What a cockblock." Taehyung laughed and Jungkook looked at him lovingly. "Let's just head back to the other idiots and make something up. Our fun will start in five minutes anyways," Taehyung said.

Jungkook didn't say anything and Taehyung gave him a look. "Kookie, aren't you going to put me down?" Jungkook had a smug look on his face. Oh no, this wasn't going to be good.

"I can give you a five minute blowjob to get rid of your boner. I mean your pants are tight today baby, and we don't want everyone to see that you have a boner from torture. What a pervert." Taehyung squeaked and hid his face behind his hands. I fucking knew it. That cocky asshole, I'm never getting a boner again.

Jihoon and the woman were worried when the speaker announced that they only had five minutes left. Jungkook and Taehyung had yet to return, so they just assumed they had died. No one could win against a gun of course. Jihoon had given up. He couldn't find the bodies, and he wasn't as skilled as Jungkook to connect the parts together.

Once the five minutes were up the duo went to Room A where they saw everyone dragging their black bags. They must have figured out what to connect. Oh Jungkook and Taehyung must really have died, I don't see them anywhere.

The speaker crackled again and the boss's voice was heard. "Welcome back everyone. I'm not expecting to see winners, but let's see what you've got. There are cameras all around the room, so just take out your connected items and place them on the floor."

Everyone began to hurry and get the corpses out of the bags, filling the room with the disgusting smell. Once everything was done, everyone waited quietly for the verdict. "Well done." Everyone felt their hopes rising.

"You have figured out what it was that you needed to connect and you've found ten corpses except for a few." The sound of hysterical laughing began to fill the room, shocking everyone and leaving them confused. "But it seems that none of you won the game! How exciting!"

Everyone began to shout in anger. "We did the sick things you told us to do, what do you mean there are no winners?!" Another laugh silenced their shouting.

"All of you must really be stupid. Even though the corpses are slightly rotting, have any of you actually taken a careful look at them?" The people still confused looked closer and saw a similar tiny tag on all of the corpse parts with different numbers on them.

"Do you see it now? The game wasn't just connecting the bodies. It was connecting with others. You had to ask around with other people to see if they had the other part of the same corpse you were looking for. Each corpse had two parts with the same number tag on them. By connecting with others, you all could have survived. Now none of you do." The speaker went silent and everyone didn't know what to do.

"Fuck. We were wrong since the beginning. There were certain parts that were supposed to connect together. We connected them at random. Everything was a waste." Jihoon fell to his knees in defeat. Jihoon looked up. "Then that means our work of connecting the parts that got stolen are useless! The man probably didn't know either."

The woman had a stricken look on her face. "That's not the only thing we were wrong about." Jihoon looked up confused, and he followed her gaze to see Jungkook and Taehyung surrounded by the boss's men. Jungkook smirked. "Well it seems she caught on quite fast. Yes, you are correct. I am the boss of the Jeon company." Jihoon was at a loss for words.

Taehyung showed a psychotic expression that Jihoon would have never imagined to be seeing on the innocent boy he knew earlier. Or who he thought he knew. Taehyung giggled. "My fun starts now!"

Taehyung got the metal skewers from Jungkook's men and swung them in his hands. He ran towards a woman and grabbed her by her throat in a vice grip, and dragged her towards a stunned man. He pushed the woman on top of him and quickly stabbed both of them with the metal skewer, impaling them.

Taehyung laughed like a child and clapped his hands. "Now it's my turn to do the connecting!" After the horror that was displayed for everyone to see, chaos was everywhere. The room was locked and everyone knew the crazy killer duo was going to kill them all.

Some got their own skewers and impaled themselves committing suicide, while others tried to fight off Taehyung and Jungkook. "It's so funny to see these weak people actually think they have a chance of winning a fight," Taehyung said as he slashed a man's throat and impaled him to another man who was still alive, "but it's so much more fun that way. Giving themselves an illusion of hope." Jungkook chuckled. "That's true."

They continued the bloodshed until only Jihoon and the woman were left. Jungkook and Taehyung walked with an air of elegance towards them, with splattered blood on thejr faces.

The woman was shaking and hiding behind Jihoon. "We were in a group together! Didn't we say we were always going to be together?" the woman babbled out. Jungkook smiled.

"Lies make up our world, do they not? And that was just one of the many lies I've said to manipulate stupid asses like everyone in this room. Do you see what happens when you fall for those lies? You die. And now it's time for you to go as well."

Taehyung stabbed the top of the woman's head with the skewer and ripped in back out, making the woman immediately drop dead. Taehyung lifted her body on top of Jihoon who had been unresponsive the whole time from shock. He made no efforts to move and he watched Jungkook grin at him. "Goodbye, Jihoon! Have fun in hell with the others!" And his vision blacked out.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

363K 14.5K 43
"Do you really think I kill?" He smirked, only walking closer to me "If it wasn't you who did then?" "How do I know?" "Liar" I took a step back, onl...
PSYCHO 🔪🥀 KILLER Από NINI LILI

Μυστήριο / Τρόμου/ Θρίλερ

5.9K 255 20
⚫ CONTENT WARNING ⚠️ ⚫ BTS × BLACKPINK ⚫ Sucide🔪, Rap€🚫, Blood🩸, Twist😶‍🌫️, Kinky🤫 ⚫ it's a psychopath story if your scared or afraid o...
3.5K 211 17
[COMPLETED] Jungkook- I'm on a mission on finding out my parent's muderer. But the suspicious man who just moved in next door, seems to have some con...
737K 43.7K 42
╚» Psychiatry «╝ [Jeon Jungkook , a psychopath and Park Jimin his psychiatrist.] "I haven't finished drying with a towel.." "So what? You'll just ge...