crybaby// Nick Mara

By prettymuchdaddies

I hope you won't ever lie to me And if you do, I know I won't be your cry baby. More

~un~

455 19 1
By prettymuchdaddies

And there I sit lying on the ground drowning myself in sorrows in the place I used to always feel safe. ~ his arms.

Things have changed. Every night i use to have him hold me. his warmth surrounding me. he promised he would never leave. but here i am lying alone, while he's surrounding another in his warmth. the door slammed open. I sat up and looked at him, up and down he was dirty and smelled, I was done with this every night. I got up "baby how are you" he asked as I brushed past him to go into the shower, my safe spot.
I was sitting on the bottom letting the steaming hot water splash against my back. I was sobbing at this point i couldn't keep pretending seeing him like that was okay.
~Nick~
She knows what I've been doing. I came in to our room seeing her at her breaking point. She went into the shower and I could hear her crying. I went in quietly stripping checking my body for any marks that were noticeable. I slowly pulled the curtain seeing her sitting. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her up on me her back against my chest, she was still crying. I turned her around her puffy bare face looking down not making eye contact. I picked up her head the water droplets flying all over us. I kissed her on the forehead.
~
We never said a word. All I heard was the sound of water and my sniffles. I was surrounded by his warmth again, but i still felt so cold.

❌❌❌❌❌
-yo sorry for like the punctuation mistakes I didn't want to know if I wanted to capitalize or not do it yikes.
- Please vote thankyouu!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.5K 1.7K 32
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
788K 29.4K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
207K 4.3K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
169K 4.5K 39
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...