Fire Emblem Echoes SoV: Coura...

By sharn-rei

(Sequel is up under the name, 'Another Hero') Kainé is the Princess of Rigel, eldest sibling of the future ch... More

Lost
Heroes
Plot
Sorrow is your Song
Bonding
Princess
Ash in the Wind
Captured
Heritor of Life
Fallen

Untouched

101 4 0
By sharn-rei

The trip back to Rigel is more difficult than she anticipated.

They were low on food. Few soldiers had few bread pieces. Kainé declined most of the offer of bread to her health.

Three days till they reach the castle.

Kainé gets glimpses. Glimpses of her previous life. She's too desperate to have a wonderful life. A life where happiness existed with her Father, Mother and Alm and Berkut.

Kainé isn't supposed to exist. She is a fragment of the Outrealms. A piece of a puzzle that doesn't fit.

She just wants a life of freedom and joy. Only her and her family.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3M 305K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
798K 48.2K 120
Y/N L/N is an enigma. An outgoing, cheerful, smiley teenage boy. Happy, sociable, excitable. A hidden gem in the rough of Japan's younger soccer pl...
1.4M 32.2K 60
In which Daniel Ricciardo accidentally adds a stranger into his F1 group chat instead of Carlos Sainz.
1.7M 63.4K 43
" Wtf is wrong with you, can't you sleep peacefully " " I-Its pain..ning d-down there, I can't...s-sleep " " JUST SLEEP QUIETLY & LET ME ALSO SLEEP...