Rap game life✔

By hope1299

10 yrs after the rap game season 3.where is the cast now?what are they up to? (6/30/18) #22 in rap game (7/7... More

1.deetranada
2.king Roscoe
3.nova
4.deetranada
5.flau'jae
6.tally
7.king Roscoe
8.deetranada
9.flau'jae
10.nova
11.deetranada
12.tally
13.king Roscoe
14.deetranada
15.tally
16.flau'jae
17.deetranada
18.king roscoe
19.tally
20.deetranada
21.flau'jae
22.nova
23.deetranada
24.flau'jae
25.tally
26.deetranada
27. king roscoe
28.nova
29.deetranada
30.king roscoe
31.tally
32.deetranada
33.flau'jae
34.nova
35.deetranada
36.nova
37.king roscoe
38.flau'jae
39.deetranada
40.flau'jae
41.king Roscoe
42.nova
43.flau'jae
44.deetranada
45.tally
46.king roscoe
47.nova
48.deetranada
49.king Roscoe
50.tally
51.deetranada
52.flau'jae
53.king Roscoe
54.deetranada
55.nova
56.flau'jae
57.nova
58.king Roscoe
59.deetranada
60.flau'jae
61.nova
63.king Roscoe
64.deetranada
65.flau'jae
66.deetranada
67.nova
68.king roscoe
69.deetranada
70.nova
71.flau'jae
72.deetranada
73.nova
74.king Roscoe
75.deetranada
Q&A
bonus chapter 1

62.deetranada

584 31 11
By hope1299

"I am starving. When are they coming with the food."

"Aye,it is worth the wait."said Roscoe. Then my phone rang.i left walked away the table.I pick it up.

Deetranada: hello?
Unknown: is this diamond blackberry?
D:yes.this is she.
U:I am worker from us army. I am here to inform you that mark blackberry was killed during service on the field.

Then I started crying.

D:thank you for tell me.
U:his dogs tags and papers will be mailed to you.

Then the person hang up.then I texted Roscoe.

D:I am not hungry. I am leaving IHOP. Please watch Kai.

Then I walked out of IHOP. I hopped in a taxi.it drove me to a park.I sat under a shade tree.I brought my knees to my chest and cried. Mark is dead.I didn't even get to say i love him one last time.then I touched my wedding ring.I sadly chuckled. I guess I am widow now.I took the ring off my finger which was harder to do with shaking hands.I place the ring in my pocket.my left hand felt naked.I wiped my tears and walked around the park to get my mind off of mark.which was hard cuz I saw happy couple all around the park hanging out.when my phone rang.I cleared my throat before answering it.

D:hello?
Roscoe: dee,you are okay?you been gone for 2 hours we are worried about you.
D:yeah.I am cool.I will be at the hotel in 10.

Then I hang up.I hauled a taxi.it drove me to the hotel.I walked in the elevator. I need to strong for Kai.how am I going to tell Kai?then I swipe my key on the key lock.I open the door.I walked in the living room. Kai ran to me.I pick him and hugged him.I Kissed his forehead and place him back on his feet.

"Dee,you okay?your eyes are puffy."said flau'jae.

"Yeah.thanks for watching him"

"You welcome. And if you ever want to talk am I here for you."said flau'jae. I nodded.I went to my room. I place Kai on the bed.I sat on bed across from him.

"Kai,do you remember how to become a angel?"

"Yeah you said I have to be put in a long sleep by Jesus."Said Kai.please take this well.

"Well,Jesus wanted daddy to become a angel."please take this well.

"So,he will watching over us like in the books?"asked kai.I nodded.

"Cool!he is like superhero!"said kai.I let out a sigh of relief.

"Yeah.I guess you can see that."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

268K 9.5K 20
Tayla and Jayceon is back. Follow them on their journey to revenge and love. What will happen to the two after finally talking again? Will they recon...
209K 8.7K 52
A bet. A tape. A betrayal. Two years ago everything crumbled in Nova Jensen's perfect world after trusting her heart to the wrong person only to find...
52.9K 2.1K 30
Deetranada and nova are paired up to do the baby project. But they not taking care of a doll.they are taking care of a real child. (6/26/18) #6 in ra...
16.2K 1.4K 8
Peep in to know.