The Miner's Girl

By Angelnico1e

Parker Schnabel. Nicole Forrest. What happens when you move back to where you came from after seven years? Wh... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Our Cabin Photos
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106

Chapter 90

131 2 2
By Angelnico1e

(((July 13, 2016)))
Nicole's POV

"Let's go to the water park." I suggested as the four of us were in the game room while the guys were in their tenth round of ping pong.

"Is there big slides?" Parker asked as he hit the ping pong ball.

"Definitely." Hannah chuckled.

"You gonna ride with me, Nick?" Parker asked again, keeping his eye on the ball as he hit it.

"Yeah, I'll feel safe with you." I smiled.

"Okay, I'm in." Parker said.

"Payson?" Hannah said.

"You gonna ride with me, Han?" Payson asked.

"No, I'm riding with the hippie down the street." She replied sarcastically.

Payson grabbed the ball instead of hitting it and slammed both his paddle and ball on the table. "Let's go then."

"Wait, we gotta get ready!" Hannah smiled as she and I stood up from the couch.

"You girls go get ready then." Parker said. "Me and Pays will be down here."

"Alright." I said as Hannah and I walked out of the game room.

"This is going to be fun!" Hannah giggled as we walked up the stairs.

"So fun!" I agreed.

I was up in my and Parker's room putting on a swimsuit cover when my phone lit up and started ringing.

"Hey, Mom!" I smiled as I answered it.

"Hey, honey! How's it going down there?"

"Great." I smiled as I put the phone on speaker so I could put my hair up. "How're you and Dad doing?"

"Good, missing you and Parker like always."

I chuckled. "We miss you guys too."

"You two looked so cute in that picture you sent me yesterday of you and him in the beach chairs."

"Thanks." I smiled as I tightened my ponytail. "Hannah took it along with a few others. She was feeling artsy she said. I took a few of her and Payson too."

"Yeah, she sent me one of him and her holding hands walking down the beach."

"Yeah, I took that one." I said as I picked up the phone and slid on my flip flops before grabbing my beach bag. "I love it down here, Mom. I never want to leave."

"Caught in the 'no worries' life?" Mom said.

"Hey, hakuna matata." I smirked as I walked in Hannah's room to see if she was ready.

Mom chuckled. "I'm glad you two are having a great time."

"Oh, it's fabulous, Mom." I smiled as I waved for Hannah to come on. "It's going by too fast."

"I'm sure it won't be long and you'll be back on a beach somewhere." Mom said.

"I hope so." I smirked as Hannah and I walked down the stairs. "We're going to the water park now."

"Sounds fun. Is that what all of you are doing today?"

"Yep." I replied. "We'll probably go to the beach sometime later and go out to eat somewhere."

"Sounds like you all have everything planned."

"We were sitting in the game room doing nothing twenty minutes ago." I smirked. "We went to the beach yesterday and just sat there till the sun went down. I got a little tan. I'm hoping to get darker."

"I'm sure you will. Parker will probably stay white, though." Mom chuckled.

I laughed. "Yeah, him and Payson are still white as ever while me and Hannah are getting darker."

"They've always been like that." Mom said. "Well, I'll let you guys go have fun. Be safe and we love and miss you all."

"We love and miss y'all, too." I smiled as I walked into the game room.

"Bye bye."

"Bye, Mom." I smiled before hanging up the phone.

"Ready, baby?" Parker smiled as he draped his arm over my shoulder.

"Yeah." I smiled as we walked out the door.

***

After hours of going down water slides together, then riding go-carts, we finally found our way into a restaurant. I'm sure we all looked great with our wet, messy hair and Hannah and I only wearing long tee shirts over our bikinis. Oh, well. It's the beach life.

We were seated in a booth, and our drinks came shortly after.

"That was really fun." I smiled as I held Parker's hand under the table.

"The best." Hannah agreed.

"It's been a while since we had been to a water park. It was really fun." Parker smirked.

"It was." Payson agreed, taking a sip of his drink.

"Parker, do we have to go back at the end of the week?" I smirked.

"Wish we didn't have to, baby." Parker smiled sympathetically as he kissed my temple. "But I gotta work."

"Payson, do we have to leave?" Hannah asked.

"You know we do." Payson smirked. "I promise we'll take a vacation again soon, though."

"Yay." Hannah smiled and leaned against Payson's shoulder.

Parker set his hand on my thigh and I held his arm while I leaned my head on his shoulder.

"We're two good looking couples, ain't we?" I smirked.

"Best looking couples around." Hannah smiled.

"Hey, there's a doctor over there." Parker whispered as he nodded towards the booth where a man in scrubs was sitting.

"Okay..." I smiled. "And?"

Payson turned around for a quick second to see him.

"He's got four girls sitting in that booth with him." Payson whispered.

"Nuh-uh." Hannah and I said as we started trying to look over there.

"I guess doctors get all the girls they want." I smirked as I sat back down after I saw the doctor and four girls.

"Playa." Hannah scoffed. "But hey, he's a doctor. And he's not that bad on the eyes either."

Hannah winked at me and I knew what she was doing, so I played along.

"Yeah, and he knows all about the body." I smirked, feeling Parker's death glare.

"Oh, yeah." Hannah smirked. "Rich, handsome, and good with his hands."

I looked from Hannah to Payson and saw Payson's glare at her. I stifled a laugh and said, "You wanna go join the party?"

"Please." Hannah smiled.

Hannah and I were both holding back laughter as we watched the guys look from us, to each other, then back to us, sending glares to that doctor, looking at each other, and then ending with staring at us.

They wasted no time both saying simultaneously, "Hell no."

Hannah and I both laughed and leaned over on our boyfriends.

"We were joking." I laughed.

"They thought we were serious." Hannah laughed so hard she cried.

"Like we'd actually leave them." I laughed and hugged Parker's arm.

"That was not funny." Parker said seriously.

"You're right. It was hilarious." I laughed along with Hannah.

"Was not." Parker said as he crossed his arms.

"It really wasn't." Payson agreed.

"Aw." Hannah and I said to them.

I wrapped an arm around Parker's neck and used my other hand to run my fingers down his jawline.

"Did I hurt him feelings?" I smirked.

"No." He grunted. "Go sit with the doctor."

I scoffed and ran my hand down his chest. "You know I don't want to do that."

Hannah was working her own magic on Payson while I was trying to work mine on Parker.

"I only want you." I whispered in his ear before kissing his jaw right beside it.

"You're making it really hard to wait until tonight." He smiled as he whispered in my ear.

"I think we should go in the hot tub tonight." I whispered.

"Can't wait." He smirked before running his hand down my thigh.

I looked over at Hannah and Payson, and they were in their own little world with Payson whispering in her ear.

Being young, in love, and not caring who sees what is the most wonderful thing in the world.

***

"I didn't know you liked fishing." Parker smiled as he threw his line in the water off the pier.

"Eh, it's alright." I shrugged as I held the fishing rod. "I like to do it every once in a while."

"I like hunting better." Parker stated.

I smiled. "We should go together sometime."

"Definitely." Parker smiled. "But let's leave the kids at home." Parker smiled as he nodded his head towards Hannah and Payson who were running around in circles poking each other with the fishing poles.

I turned around and laughed at them. "You know they're adorable together."

"Whatever." Parker mumbled. "I still can't believe you convinced me to come out here and fish when we were just about to go for our second round of-"

"Parker, you hush!" I chuckled. "There's people right beside us."

Parker turned his head and saw the two old men, along with a bunch of other people all around us. Parker winced and turned his attention back to the line in the water.

"And Hannah and Payson were going anyway. I wanted to fish one time before we left." I said.

"I got something!" Parker exclaimed as he reeled his line in.

But when he got it up, nothing was left on the hook.

"Damn fish took my bait." Parker said.

I chuckled. "You thought you were getting a fish before me."

"I will too." Parker smirked as he sat down on the bench behind us and started rebaiting the hook.

"In your dreams." I said.

"More like in your dreams." Parker replied as he cast his line back out.

"It's pretty out here, huh?" I smiled as I looked around at the dark sky and the ocean.

"Yeah, but I didn't think there'd be that many people here. It's after midnight for crying out loud." Parker said.

"It's not as bad as it was the last time I came here. There's only about ten groups." I said as I looked up and down the pier.

"Baby, you got something!" Parker told me as he tried to grab my pole.

"I got it!" I started reeling the line in.

And sure enough, I had caught a fish. It was a little one, but still, it was a fish. I smiled proudly as I took it off the hook and showed it to Parker.

"Haha!" I stuck my tongue out. "I win!"

Parker smiled, shaking his head. He wrapped an arm around my shoulder as I threw the fish back in the water. Nobody was going to eat the fish. I rested my head on Parker's chest as we looked out into the water.

"Good job, baby." He smiled, looking down at me.

***

"Parker." I whispered as we were laying in bed.

"Hm." Parker grunted as he laid there with his eyes closed.

"I'm hungry."

"Well, go down and get something to eat." Parker mumbled.

"But we don't have what I want." I said.

"What do ya want?"

"Strawberries and cream cheese." I smiled.

"Wait till the morning." Parker mumbled as he was drifting off to sleep. "We've had a long night."

"Parker!" I said as I slapped his arm. "You stayed up to love on me. You can stay up longer to go get me some strawberries and cream cheese."

"Nick." Parker groaned. "I'm wore out, baby."

"Wonder why." I said as I got off the bed. "I'm going. Are you coming or not?"

Parker groaned as he shot up off the bed. "Fine. You and your cravings. You're going to kill me."

"I love you babe." I smiled as I slid a hoodie on.

That was how we ended up at the Walmart at 4:00 in the morning.

"Okay, can we go now?" Parker said as he grabbed the cream cheese. "Or are you suddenly craving something else?"

"No, I think that's it." I said happily as I grabbed a bag of pretzels. "Just these three things."

"You better be glad I love your little ass." Parker said as he walked in front of me towards the cash register.

"I am." I smiled.

He turned his head back to look at me and smiled. I know he has a soft spot for me.

When we got up to the cash register, a little old woman, probably around sixty, rang our stuff up. I wondered why she was working so late. But hey, it's none of my business.

"Late night snack?" The old woman, whose name tag said 'Katy', smiled as she put our food in a plastic bag.

"More like late night craving." Parker said as he gave her a ten dollar bill.

I smiled at him before saying, "I made him come with me because I wanted strawberries and cream cheese."

"Well, weren't that sweet of him?" Katy smiled as he got the change out of the cash register.

"Yeah." I smiled, holding his arm. "He's good sometimes."

Parker scoffed as he got the change from the old lady. "I think you mean all the time. I could be asleep right now."

"You can sleep when we get back." I said as I grabbed the bag. "And I'll let you sleep all you want tomorrow."

"You better." Parker smirked.

"You two are adorable." Katy smiled.

"Thanks." I smiled. "Now I'm about to fall out if I don't get in a bed soon."

"You were in a bed." Parker said as we started walking towards the door. "But you just had to have-"

"Shut up, Parker." I said. "I'm hungry and tired."

"Craving and mood swings, oh joy."

I silently mocked him as I followed him to the truck.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.9K 5.5K 15
━━━━━ yandere!emperor x 𝐦𝐚π₯𝐞!butler!reader ↳ ❝ GIVE ME ALL YOUR LOYALTY. ❞ || Your first mistake was pledging loyalty to a bloodthirsty Empero...
1.7M 63.6K 43
" Wtf is wrong with you, can't you sleep peacefully " " I-Its pain..ning d-down there, I can't...s-sleep " " JUST SLEEP QUIETLY & LET ME ALSO SLEEP...
300K 14.6K 94
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
764K 20.6K 76
α€™α€„α€Ία€Έα€Ÿα€¬ α€œα€°α€žα€¬α€Έα€α€½α€±α€€α€­α€―α€€α€šα€Ία€α€„α€Ία€”α€±α€α€²α€·α€†α€›α€¬α€α€”α€Ία€™α€œα€±α€Έα€•α€±α€™α€šα€·α€Ία€€α€­α€―α€šα€·α€Ία€‘α€α€½α€€α€Ία€α€±α€¬α€· α€‘α€α€»α€…α€Ία€α€½α€±α€€α€―α€žα€•α€±α€Έα€™α€šα€·α€Ί α€‘α€α€»α€…α€Ία€’α€±α€«α€€α€Ία€α€¬α€™α€œα€±α€Έα€•α€«..... #စဝ်ခ...