4 U

By princesparade

Summer love is all about making love. Falling in love, my love is 4U. Journey on Aurora's new job, at a reco... More

|1| May
|3| Ring, Ring
|4| Birthday Boy
|5| Make Love 2 Me
|6| Soft & Wet
|7| Come Gaze
|8| Life
|9| Opening Up
|10| Aurora
|11| Good Vibrations
|12| B4 The 4th
|13| Whoopie
|14| Forgot
|15| Waterpark
|16| That Time
|17|Girlfriend
|18| 4th
|19|Bouquet 4 U
|20| Love
|21| Date Nite Pt. 3
|22| PancAkes
|23| 1st Time
|24| Daisy
|25| Sponsor
|26| Party Sneakers
|27| Snoop
|28| Slow
|29|White Piano Light
|30| Something New
|31| Fair
|32| Stressed Out
|33| Baby
|34| 2Gether
|35| Moving Day
|36| 1st Day
|37| Ma's House
|38| StIcky
|39| CAke Pt. 1
|40| CAke Pt. 2
|41| Costume
|42| Halloween Party
|43|Ride
|44| 3
|45| Movie
|46| Thanksgiving
|47|Old Room
|48| Piano
|49| Christmas Eve.
|50| Christmas
|51| Telephone
|52| Father
|53| Christmas Pt. 2
|54| Purity
|55|New Year
|56| 1977 Photoshoot
|57| June 25, 1977
|58| Lost
|59| Transfer
|60| California
|61| Break it In
|62|Simple
|63| Modeling
|64| California Lovin'
|65| Soroity
|66| What If?
|67|Rush
|68| Confusion
|69| Love Is Forever
|70| Vacation
|71| In Love
|72| Crazy You
|73| I'm Yours
|74| Blue Christmas
|75| Now What?

|2| 1st...Date?

608 37 13
By princesparade

Later that night I go home, do my usual ritual of hygiene then lay down in my bed.
"He was kinda cute..."
I thought to myself as I read over his hand writing.
Looking closer I see it's not really a address, but a park. I laugh it off thinking what's this little dude up too.
Shut off my lights, breathe and finally fell asleep.

-The Next Day-

Waking up to a refreshing smell of fresh grits and gravy on the stove, my stomach growls with hunger.
Quickly I threw my hair up, robe on and sliding my cold toes into my warm fuzzy slippers.
Walking out I see Stacy making us food.

"Are you going to share some?" I teasingly asked her as she stupidly dances to the music on the radio.
She jumps in fright of my voice not realizing I was awake.
"YOU SCARED THE SHIT OUT OF ME!" she proclaims as I laugh.

   "Enough laughing at me like a fool, here eat." She puts some grits in our bowls and we both sit down.

We both eat our grits and gravy in silences until she finds me smiling oddly.
"What's this all about?" She shoves a spoonful in her mouth while waving her spoon at me.
I get out of my seat and clean up my dishes.
"I got a date tonight."
Stacy almost chokes on her food, slamming her hands down on the table squealing.
"You never go out on a date girl I'm happy for you! What does he look like?" She turns her chair to me continuing to eat her food.
I bit the inside of my mouth while turning around to her as well.
"He's short."
We both giggle. Usually short men aren't "attractive" but I thought I'd decide to give him a try because he was sly asking me out.
"He seems shy but hopefully it'll go good."
We both nod and I walk off to get ready, walking away she tells me to be safe because she needs a roommate.

I got ready in a simple outfit, not to much makeup either because it's at a park. Looking at the clock it reads 1:30pm. Which is my que to go to the bus station. Living in a bigger city that's most of our way of transportation, bus, train or cab. Earlier in the day I checked the newspaper for the bus times, I'll be there a little early but it's nice to be early than late.

    Once I got dropped of at the bus drop off, closest to the park, I started to walk to it.
Enjoying the warm sun on my skin and after a decent walk I look at the sign which reads the name that "Skipper" wrote down.
   "Candidate Park"
   I whispered it's name under my breathe, feeling the top of the sign with my finger as I walk by, entering the park. 
   There was a play set, for children and some swings. Not a lot of people where there, not complaining but I just answer why he choose here.
    I look down at my watch. 3:00pm it reads. Shutting the flip watch I scratch my head then looking around the area. I see entrances into the forests, different pathways as well as this huge staircase. I didn't know why I wore this chunky sandals so I couldn't do that route, I just followed wherever my heart said.
   Walking down this path, my feet start to hurt, the park seemed safe and clean enough for me to do so, so I did and simply threw them in my knapsack, throwing it over my shoulder.
   The walk was a good distance, I tried now to get lost so I didn't go to far into the woods. Finally I found my destination. Which was a lake that reminded me of the ones my mom and I stayed at in Wisconsin Dells.
   It was to cold out to dip in but I slide all the way down on my bum to get as close to the water as I could, I dipped my toes in and like I stated above, way to cold on this June evening.
   I looked at my clock again, 3:30pm. I decided to close my eyes, enjoy the noises of Mother Earth coming from the trees, water, and ground.
   Not even 20 minutes later I hear this car pull up. "Great dick wad, I was just relaxing." I pretended to not hear or see that Thunderbird car pull up, but man it was sleek.
Propping myself up on my elbows, still on my back I watch the guy come out of this car, here it was the guy I was meeting.
He comes over to me and sits down next to me.
I bit my lip watching his moves, for some odd reason I enjoyed it more knowing that was him pulling up instead of a complete stranger.

"I like your car, where did you get something like that."
He examines me giving a shy smile.
"At a car dealership."
We both giggle as I playfully punch his arm.

We both look out at the water, until he breaks out silence with a question.
"Hey are you hungry...? I made us some food."
I thought about his question and replied with a yes. Before I knew it he grabbed my hand and was leading us to his car.

I run my hand over the baby blue Thunderbird. Man it was sexy.

    "How come a kid like you got something so nice like this, you got rich parents or something?" I was stroking the lid of this car not realizing how blunt that was. He peaks over the back of he back of the trunk and smirks at me.
   "How come you ask me such a question, wasn't it a bit bold?" We both giggle as he comes over with a basket full of food.
   We go back over to our spot we found ourself, he laid down a blanket and help me sit down first.

I took a bite of my sandwich he made, which was surprisingly good.
He watched me then asked.
"So tell me, what's your name?"
I took a sip of the cocoa-cola and reply smiling.
"My name is Aurora."
He looks at me and smiles.
"As in sleeping beauty?" He finishes his sandwich and I set mine down. Placing my hand on my hip.
"Yes as in sleeping beauty, what's you're name?"
He let's out a laugh,
"Well, sleeping beauty, my name is Prince."
We both started to laugh hysterically then it came to a pause. I look him in his eyes after we finished our food.
"But in all seriousness, what's your name?" I placed my hand over his which was located on the ground.
He smiles at me, takes my hand up to his mouth placing a kiss on the back of it. He looks into my eyes, replying in his raspy voice.
"My name is, Prince."
I smiled back placing a kiss on is cheek. After that I pushed him on his back, got up and ran screaming.
"Tag!"

We both starting laughing chasing each other around, finally he caught me up against a tree. He placed his hand on my stomach, leaning against the tree and in on me.
Everything about him gave me this giggly butterfly feeling in my stomach. He leans in for a peck on the lips so I willingly comply.

He leans up and near me pulling out a pocket knife carving our names together in it. As he was doing that I starting asking questions, like "How'd you get your name, what do you plan on doing this summer."
He smiles from hearing the last question,
   "I am going to sign a contract with a record label,"
I look at him studying his face.
   "So, you're a musician?"
His face automatically lights up as I say that.
   "I guess you can say that.." he looks over and pecks me on the cheek again, stroking my face with the back of his fingers. I close my eyes enjoying his touch I look at him and smile again.
   "What kind of instruments do you play?." Looking at him for a answer he replies.
   "Thousands."
We both giggle and I pull him in for a hug.

   He grabs me by the hand leading us over to our blanket on the ground. It must be around 7:30pm because the sun was setting.

  We watched the sun set while cuddling, our legs intwined together, my head on his chest. We talked until it must've been 1:00am until he decided to take me home.

   Parked outside my house, he shuts off the engine and leans over to give me a kiss. I start to kiss him back parting my mouth allowing him to come inside. Our tongues danced around until I let him gain dominance. He cuffed my left breast between my bra , slightly squeezing as released a soft moan. I feel between my legs start to go numb with anticipation of wanting more. I just met this man and was falling in love with him, or whatever you'd like to call if, I couldn't give up that easily though, especially right there in his car in front of my house where all my neighbors could see me. Man he could do me anywhere and I'd be alright but I couldn't have that embarrassment of being caught by someone.
  As the kiss gets more loud he kisses down my neck leaving trails of wet spots. I let out a whimper "Prince."
   Grabbing onto his arm I move him back looking into his eyes. I could see his erection appear to me out of the corner of my eyes. I felt bad but I knew I had to go before things got to serious.
   I peck on his lips one last time and thanking him for the night. I knew he wanted more but he also respected my decision to leave at that moment.
"Thank you for your extra time Aurora, I had a wonderful time with you. Call me?" I smile one more time at him and one less peck on the lips before leaving the car. I wave him goodbye as I enter my house.

   Closing the door behind me, I lean my back against it smiling as I bit my lip. I go into my bathroom to take a bath but my stupid smile couldn't wash away anytime soon. This man, he is so mysterious but beautiful at the same time, I didn't feel anything was questionable to him either. It felt right as it needed to be.
   After my routine I climb into my bed looking at his letter he wrote for me that day, with his phone number under if. Reading it over and over I finally fell sound asleep.

   "All of this and more
Is for you
With love, sincerity and deepest care
My life with you I share"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

162K 6.7K 59
"What does it takes to make you fall in love with me , your highness ?
12.1K 1K 77
The continuation of the love story of Prince and Gigi Nelson. Follow them through this, the final journey of their lives and their unconditional lov...
110 7 7
For 12-year-old Robert life had always had a funny way of making things more difficult for him. When he's made to do something, he desperately doesn'...