Meri Deèwangi Tum Se Hi {ongo...

By irosesgomez

some love stories are not so simple, those are written in the fire of pain, tests and difficulties . Thus the... More

INTRODUCTION
EPISODE 1 (Sameer's introduction)
EPISODE 2
EPISODE 3
EPISODE 4 {Chandni's introduction)
EPISODE 5
EPISODE 6
EPISODE 7
EPISODE 9 ~ A new Journey
💜 EPISODE 10 💜
notice
EPISODE 11 ~Fighting
EPISODE 12
💘 EPISODE 13 💘
EPISODE 14 ~ their meeting on Mahashivratri
EPISODE 15 :-)
EPISODE 16 [special]
EPISODE 18 💘💙💔💘
EPISODE 19 (Love moments)
EPISODE 20
EPISODE 21 (LOVE MOMENTS)
EPISODE 22 (Sameer recovered)
EPISODE 23 ~ Piya aaye na
EPISODE 24 (we met again)
EPISODE 25 ( Special romance )
EPISODE 26
EPISODE 27 ~mere raho pe pare tere paro ke nishan
EPISODE 28
EPISODE 29
EPISODE 30
EPISODE 31 ~Special Episode
EPISODE 32
EPISODE 33
EPISODE 34 ~Sweetest moments
EPISODE 35
EPISODE 36
EPISODE 37
EPISODE 38
EPISODE 40~ both lost in jungle
EPISODE 41 ~the Care
EPISODE 42 ~the Romance in the Jungle
EPISODE 43 (another special)
EPISODE 44 ~her care
EPISODE 45 -the new energy and feelings
EPISODE 46
❤ Author's note❤ (please read once)
Episode 48❤
Chapter 49~ the occasion [ 3 years of EV special ]
announcement
Episode 50 ~be Safe
EPISODE 51
EPISODE 52 ~can't Let You Be Another Side
EPISODE 53

Episode 47~ FRIENDSHIP??

104 8 2
By irosesgomez

( Chandni's P.O.V )

Someone came near  me, I was attentively drawing designs .. He secretly came behind me and put a card on my table, I was taking papers and held the card , then got surprised . It was a beautiful card , I was thinking who would do this! I looked around and found Sameer smiling at me . I stood up .

Me: "sir!! You??"

Sameer: "yeah Nandini!! I want to say you something!!! I ... I!!"

Me: "yes ?? please tell me!!"

Sameer: "since a long time me and you... I mean we started to know each other!! and I think, we shouldn't keep our relationship between only a boss and an employee ..so I've decided!!"

Sameer was hesitating, and my heartbeat was getting faster ..

Sameer: "I ... I ..wanna make friendship with u!!" (he looked at me with sparkling eyes)

Me: "haan?? :O "

Sameer: "sorry, have I said something wrong?"

I nodded.
Sameer: (extended his hands) "let's be friends?"

Me: "haan!! sure!!! " (happily)

I'm very happy!! So what that he offered me  only friendship? dosti hi pyaar ka pahla kadam hoti hai !   [friendship is the first step of love ]

I was smiling too much looking at him, he smiled also .

  .............

 Aliza came and  called Sameer .Sameer stood behind Chandni and gestured Aliza through eyes to  do the work which he requested her to do! Chandni entered into Aliza's cabin and was keeping the files in order .  Aliza was very fond of Sameer, she kept his every words .
 .
Aliza: "alright Nandini! listen, I've something to say you! "

she looked at Sameer , he was signing her all the best .

Aliza: "Nandini!! I'm sorry ..for whichever i said to you yesterday!!"

Chandni: "what are you saying ma'am!! I didn't even remember that  now.. You were so tensed that time! And that was normal in that situation !".

Aliza smiled and Sameer felt relieved.

{at evening}
Aliza: "Sameer!! I've a surprise for you!! "

Sameer: " what surprise Aliza? "

Aliza covered his eyes , held his hands  and dragged him towards a cabin , then told him to open his eyes . Guess what? Sameer got shocked and overwhelmed seeing his childhood friend Jiya . He immediately hugged her .

Sameer: "Jia!!  You are so mean!! remember, when we met last time at the disco ? Then you got disappeared with your boyfriend!" (he said making faces)

Jia: "sorry yaar! I had to go back to London for some urgent work..but now I've come back ! and next month me and Rohit are getting married. Till then I'm living here !! And I'll join you" (she smirked)

Sameer: "wow!! I'm so happy!!" (hugged again)

Jia : "hmm . Aliza told me that Keshav uncle gave you a big project to prove your ability!!"

Sameer: "you know how my dad is naa? now I've to stay in this boring office !!  "

Rohit: "why do you have to worry my friend? You are getting two beauties as helpers ! From now Jiya will also help you in your work!!" (he said entering)

Sameer: "Rohit!! arey welcome buddy!! " (hugged him)

they all were having a joyful moment . Nisha also came .Chandni was looking from corner and she was smiling happily . She was feeling glad to see Sameer happy with his friends, and she thought not to interfere .
Rohit brought a cake .

Rohit: "here you take guys. On this special occasion here is presented a special cake made by none other than chef Rohit Kapoor!!  this time is for  celebration!!" (he said excitingly)

all were so happy and about to cut the cake..

Rocky was behind the door , and he thought to enter ..

suddenly Sameer noticed Chandni at a corner ..

Sameer: "arey Nandini!! What are you doing there?? come here na!!  "

Chandni: "no sir! How can I be here? I'm just about to leave after handing these files to you!!"

Aliza: "come here!! (dragged her)

 Rocky felt happy to see Chandni, he was getting lost in deep ocean of love when he was staring Chandni .

Aliza: "guys!! this is our main designer of the project!! Nandini!!"

Rocky couldn't control himself and entered in office . All were surprised to see him. . Nisha got angry, but she thought he has come for her . But making her shocked, he came near Sameer and hugged him tightly . everyone was staring one another with confusion .
Rocky was not letting Sameer leave from his grip .

Sameer: "Rocky!! what's wrong?? chod mujhe! phirse mujhe khoon karne aya kya??" [leave me! Are you here to murder me again ]

Rocky: "Samu !! My yaar, my bro, my buddy, my janemaan please please forgive me!  " (he pleaded)

Nisha: "what nonsense ?? What are you doing here stupid? just get out!!" (she said angrily)

Rocky: "I'm not talking with you!!" (he pointed finger at her)

Aliza: "one minute! Nisha & Rocky you both are girlfriend-boyfriend right?? and Rocky you were disappeared.police has searched you  all over the India! now what brings you here??what's this new drama??"

Jia: "hold on!! Why are you guys blaming Rocky so much?? He was our that same chubby cutie roundie childhood friend Rocky na?"

Sameer: "now he has been changed! And now he has become our enemy!!" (he said glaring at him)

Jia: "what?? But Rocky and you were very fond of each other at childhood days na!! toh ab kaise?"

Aliza: "yeah..you don't know Jia!! Rocky has been changed!! He has become such a big scoundrel!! and he attempted to murder Sameer!! now he is doing drama!  "

Rocky: "this is not any drama!! I'm here to build up new relationship!! And I'm here to fulfill the friendship which somewhere got lost !!"

Sameer: "Rocky ..tune drink kiya kya??" [are you drunk]

Rocky: "abey sale ..I'm in my sense!! and please forgive me and make me your own!! Samu look here!! please yaar!! ( cupped Sameer's face)

Jia: "are you going to kiss him??" ( said widening her eyes)

Rocky glared her frustratingly.

Chandni: "sorry but I want to say something. Sameer sir . I think that you should give him a chance! dosti todne me nahi, jode rakhne me hi accha hota hai!!"

Sameer looked at Chandni and then took a knife from table .
He came towards Rocky . Everyone got scared why is Sameer taking knife to Rocky!

Jia: "Samu!! tu pagal hai kya?? "

Aliza: "Sameer ..don't do that!!  "

Sameer came close to Rocky n held his hands .

Rocky: "tu marna chahta hai mujhe? ok , fine!! kill me , I don't have any problem ..at least my loyality will be proved for thisi!!"

Sameer meekly smiled....

Sameer came towards Rocky with knife and making everyone shocked he hugged him tightly . Nisha was having hiccups .

Sameer gave the knife in Rocky's hands.

Rocky: "Samu tu!!"

Sameer: "shut up sale .enough of your melodrama, now cut the cake quickly!! chal!😅"

Rohit and Chandni were happy while Jiya, Aliza and Nisha were shocked . Sameer asked everyone to hold the knife together, Chandni was standing at a distance . Sameer called her, she was hesitating but kept hand on their hands, then Sameer also put her hand and his hand was on Chandni's hand . Chandni was shivering when she was having his touch . they cut the cake and feed one another . they were having fun . Chandni again went to a corner . Sameer came towards her  .

Chandni: "umm Sir!😶"

Sameer immediately applied cream at Chandni's cheeks.
Sameer: "happy friendship day!! 😊☺ "

Chandni was staring at him . He ran and started applying cream on his friend's faces . Rocky threw a big amount of white cream on Sameer's face, Sameer became angry, Chandni started laughing silently , when Sameer noticed that he started smiling and hugged Rocky in his overloaded happiness .

Jia: "OMG!! Samu you are looking like a snowman"

Rocky: "aur tera bal bhi safed hogaya!😂😂 " [and your hairs also became white]

Sameer: "you did this naa?" (slapped on his back)

Chandni captured a photo of their happy moment . 💖💖

.......

after some days,
Aliza's father came from Mumbai to meet Sameer's father Mr.Khanna to discuss about Aliza & Sameer's alliance.  Sameer was gone outside , while Aliza was at house . After lunch, They called Aliza . Aliza was confused .

Mr.Khanna: "so, Mr.Oberoi, let's disclose our plan to Aliza!!"

Mr.Oberoi : "sure! From now she is gonna become your daughter, so you talk to her !😊"

Aliza: "daddy, uncle , what are you talking about?"

Mr.Khanna: "about you and Sameer!"

Aliza: "what??  "

Mr.Sameer : "yes Aliza! Since she you are in Delhi with Sameer , you have got very good understanding with each other! as I also dont need to check you at you at office because I know you must be managing everything beside you, and also Sameet!! Now my tension about Sameer has been gone away because now you have come in his life!" (he said proudly)

Mr.Oberoi: "that's why we've decided that you both have to get engaged!"

Mr.Khanna: "yeah Aliza, I want to make you our daughter-in-law !!"

Aliza didn't know what to say, she was like on the top of the world , she jumped and hugged her father.

Mr.Oberoi : "oh my god! Aliza baby , are you happy with this?"

Aliza: "don't ask daddyyyy!! 😍😍 I'm very very very happy!! 😁 i love Sameer!! he's so cute, adorable!! I'm gone crazy for him!! thank u so much uncle! main .. 😍 I am ready to marry him!"

Mr.Khanna: "I told you Mr.Oberoi  your daughter must be ready to marry my son" (happily)

Chachi: "arey wah!! What a great news" (excitingly)

Dadi frowned eyes to Chachi, Chachi got scared .
both fathers embraced and fed sweets to each other in happiness .  Aliza blushed and ran away.

Dadi: "but you should ask Samu ! If he doesn't agree.."

Mr.Khanna: "maa dont bother about him .and by the way he likes Aliza!"

dadi couldn't be happy, she was getting worried about something .

..
at disco , Sameer, Rocky, Jia, Rohit were competing , who can finish much glasses . Rocky won 3 times, Sameer 2 times .

Rohit: "now stop it! Else you will get hangover!"

Jia: "Rohit you are so boring!! ☹ let us enjoy!!"

Rohit: ".okay fine 😔 by the way its so good because a person speaks all truths in a drunk condition. then you must express your feelings that how much you love me! " (he said happily)

Jia blushed .

Sameer: "wow!! that's great!! jia!! come on !! drink more!! 😊"

They were drinking in high speed .

Jia: "oh!! I can't take it guys!😪"

Rocky: "wohooo !! I won!! Hurrayyy "

Jia: "nashe si chad Gaye!!"

Rocky: "there is nothing intoxicating than love! "

Sameer: "accha Rocky !! From when you started to get the love feelings??"

Rocky: "since I met that Beauty queen" (he was thinking about Chandni)

Sameer: "hmm .. In the love with Nisha of course!! "

Sameer was feeling hangover . Rocky was already lost .

Rohit: "waise Sameer , you must love Aliza a lot! 😊 so,what is her first impression?"

Sameer: "I don't know!! because I don't love her at all!!😌"

Jia: "Samu!! tum uska Boyfriend ho na? how could you talk like that??"

Sameer: "which boyfriend yaar Jia?😲 I only love my moonfairrr.." (drunk)

Rocky: "Samu isss right!! and I also don't love that witch Nisha.... I hateeee her!! 😡 "

Jia: "oh god! Samu , Rocky!! You guys are so much drunk! chalo ..come in sense damn!!"

Rohit sprinkled water on their eyes.

...

otherside, Chandni was working in the kitchen, making milk warm for her brother Udit. . She was thinking how Sameer smiles to her, when he touches her hand . She was lost in her world,  meanwhile the milk fell down from the pot, but she didn't observe . Udit came and switched off the stove and called Chandni  . After a few seconds Chandni came in sense . Udit was surprised .

Udit: "Chandu!! Where are you lost?"

Chandni: "Sameer ... aa??  nahi ..woh ..woh bhaiya no where..what happened?? Oh god!! 😞 " (saw the milk flowing)

Udit held her hands .
Udit: "choti, I want to ask you something..please don't lie this time!!"

Chandni got confused, otherside, Sameer was senseless at bar .

[....to be continued... ]

 . tell guys your opinion about the episode please . 
If you get hard to understand which happened in previous please ask me, I will edit them again.

What do you think Chandni will be able to express her feelings to Sameer? Will Sameer will accept her?

Is Rocky is really changed? How many of you love him?

Oh god! They are drunk! If anything happens? Umm..what should happen?

Vote and comment guys!!🙏 please please please !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.5K 3K 56
"Don't try to follow me, better yet don't even cross my path. Wherever I go, destruction follows." Anurag Khatri is a rising boxing star. He is angr...
324K 20.6K 46
Kabi Socha hai Ki kasa hota agar Sidnaaz ek dusre se pyaar na karte hote aur sirf like - "JUST FRIENDS" hote ( like Sidharth always says in media now...
132K 5K 36
Love has different shades Love can be soft or hard Cold or hot Wild or mild Shocking or Protecting Love is eclectic or electric. F...
342K 14K 36
Abhimanyu (Sidharth) is a son of a business tycoon but he wants to be self made. He joins an engineering college in a remote area where nobody woul...