Our child?|•| J.J.K

By salomewatermelon

Kwon Jiwoo.the girl who got pregnant by one-night stand.the boy she had her first "it" was idol. what will ha... More

P A R T 2
P A R T 3
P A R T 4
P A R T 5
P A R T 6
PART 7
im sorry

P A R T 1

12.1K 217 11
By salomewatermelon

Okay...let me introduce myself.
I am kwon Jiwoo. girl who got pregnant from stranger.when I first got to know that I was pregnant I was really shocked.I had huge depression because I knew that this child was obviously his . Jeon Jungkook's.I didn't want to do abortion because I didn't want to kill my little baby.it would be the biggest mistake I could ever do and sin of course,because we shouldn't kill little angels who have done nothing wrong.
to all the moms in future or now please don't even think of abortion. If I didn't have my angel by me now I would be dead.my parents went against me and I don't have contact with them anymore,but I don't regret that I kept her.
because I got the best gift that I would ever get...my little angel...my Chaeyoung .yes her name is Chaeyoung ,my little princess. she is two years old.I had her when I was
22.I love her more than anyone and anything. she is the reason why I am happy now.

...reason why I'm alive...

It was really hard to get employed.but I graduated from Seoul national university and now I work in fashion office. I'm a designer.I have more than enough money to be in comfort and I don't have to be away from Chaeyoung for too long. but I hired really good babysitter and I am really thankful for her to teaching my chae things I couldn't.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 34K 80
"𝙾𝚑, 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖! 𝚃𝚠𝚘 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚜! 𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢'𝚛𝚎...𝚍𝚘𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚕𝚐ä𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑...
763K 20.6K 76
မင်းဟာ လူသားတွေကိုကယ်တင်နေတဲ့ဆရာဝန်မလေးပေမယ့်ကိုယ့်အတွက်တော့ အချစ်တွေကုသပေးမယ့် အချစ်ဒေါက်တာမလေးပါ..... #စဝ်ခ...
383K 33.5K 94
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)
797K 29.5K 97
𝐀 𝐒𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓: you are going to die. does this worry you? ❪ tua s1 ⎯⎯⎯ 4 ❫ © 𝙵𝙸𝚅𝙴𝙷𝚇𝚁𝙶𝚁𝙴𝙴𝚅𝙴𝚂...