FOURTEENTH MEMEBER || SVT Fan...

بواسطة ejaykim

She lost her mother. Her father remarried a woman who has a child of her own. That moment on the altar, she h... المزيد

1.0
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Crack 1.0
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Crack 2.0
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Crack 3.0
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Crack 4.0
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Please Read! EMERGENCY!
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60 - END
Please Read
Please Read
Specials - 1

Chapter 13

886 24 4
بواسطة ejaykim

A/N: Guys, if you notice some plot holes, kindly inform me and if you have any questions just ask. English is not really my language so I'm not that good. Hope you still enjoy.

--
SAY THE NAME! SEVENTEEN!

"Manager, I've finished all the papers and I placed it on your desk." Jae Eun informed her spaced out manager who is just sitting on his place, staring at the window and looking as if there's something deep going in his mind.

"I thought you weren't reporting this morning." He told her still looking outside.

"About that... I've been absent for almost a week and now my work has piled up so I can't afford any absences."

"Is that so? I can't believe you realized that."

Did... Did he just mock me? Oh yes, he just freaking did. She strongly thought.

"I'm not that dumb Manager." She told him and politely bowed and quickly left the office before she could declare world war III to her manager. She was on the verge of doing it I tell you.

--

I don't want to go back to the dorm and I just left the resto so I have nowhere else to go. She thought, kicking a pebble on the ground.

"Jae Eun?"

She turned her head to where the voice came from and saw two persons, one whose like a tower and one who like a mini-tower.

"Mingyu? Woozi?" She hollered out with uncertainty because she barely recognized them due to their disguises. The two quickly ran to her to hush her down.

"Don't say our names out loud." Woozi warned her in a whisper.

"Sorry." She muttered.

"I thought you're at work today." Said Mingyu as he scrutinized her from head to toe. "Why are you here?" He supplied.

"I'm on a break. That's why." Jae Eun said as she twiddled her slender fingers and avoiding any eye contact.

"We'll go ahead then." Mingyu bid goodbye and Jae Eun watched them slowly dissapear from her sight.

She couldn't bring herself to ask if she could go with them probably because she still feels uncomfortable being with the other members.

--

At the dorm...

"I hope they'll get the green light." Mingyu said as he painted a worried look before taking another step.

"Don't worry. Its S.coups-hyung. He can do it." Woozi assured, looking back at Mingyu who was a few steps behind him. "The other members are there to support him so it'll be okay for sure." He added.

"Woozi-hyung, don't you think something's odd about Jae Eun?" Mingyu suddenly blurted out the question, making Woozi stop just in front of the door.

"Who knows. I just noticed she changes her mood really fast." Woozi replied as he opened the door and went inside.

"Exactly. This morning, I thought it was so sudden when she offered to help me prepare breakfast. I didn't mind it but I was so surprised when she was so affected when S.Coups didn't go out. I mean the other members didn't go out as well but she was particularly uneasy about our leader. Then she suddenly said she'll go to work." Mingyu elaborated as he filled in the gap between him and Woozi. "I imagined she'll say 'If you don't want to eat then don't.' But she didn't say anything like that." He added.

"She just lied didn't she? Earlier was not the time for a break yet she said that." Woozi wore an expressionless face as he puts the grocery bags on the table. Mingyu then started to take the items out to place them on the fridge and Woozi followed him.

"Hyung, you knew? Then why did you not invite her to come with us?" He asked and stopped from doing his work.

"How about you? Why didn't you invite her yourself?" Woozi also stopped from his work and looked at Mingyu who was lowering his head.

"She looked troubled earlier and I thought she wanted to be alone to think about it so I didn't ask her."

"I thought the same."

--

Time flew by quickly and its already dark outside but Jae Eun is still not back. Moreover, its raining cats and dogs.

"Woozi-hyung, I just got a call from Dk. He said they got stuck at the hospital so they'll be home late." Mingyu called Woozi who had been staying in his room the whole day.

"I also got a call from the others and the CEO said yes so they're probably on their way here to get their things." Taking off his headphones, Woozi joined the bored Mingyu watching some movie.

"Jae Eun is still not back." Mingyu stated with a worried tone as he stuffed some popcorns in his mouth.

"She's just probably stuck somewhere," Said the untroubled Woozi.

In the middle of the movie's climax, Mingyu's phone rang. He fished it out from his pocket and saw Jae Eun's name flashing on the screen. He swiftly answered it.

"M-Mingyu..."

"Jae Eun? Where are you? Why is your voice shaking? Are you alright?" Mingyu was so worried that he stood up from his lying position and his act also alarmed Woozi and made him do the same.

"That man... He's back..."

"Where are you?" Before getting an answer the other line was cut. Mingyu called her again but she can't be reached and without any second thought and without even wearing anything to protect themselves from the rain and the cold, Mingyu and Woozi dashed out and started to run aimlessly on the streets like a lunatic.

"Any idea where she is?" Woozi asked Mingyu, not minding the coldness brought by the heavy rain.

"I... I don't know." Mingyu answered with frustration as he constantly turns his head left and right.

'Think Kim Mingyu. Think." He said to himself, frustratingly running his fingers through his hair in a manly manner.

"Wait, I did hear something from the phone that can only come from one place. I know where to find that girl." He said and started running.

They stopped in front of the clock tower and rings every 8:00 and 12:00 in the evening.

"I'm sure I heard the sound of this clock tower when Jae Eun called. She must be around here. Let's split up and look for her. Woozi hyung you go in that restaurant and I'll search outside."

Mingyu and Woozi went to two opposite directions, not leaving a stone unturned and searching every inch of the place.

'Where are you Jae Eun?' Mingyu thought as he desperately looks for her and at last, he found her in a dark alley between two buildings. Curling herself with her eyes shut close and her ears covered by her hands.

"Jae Eun." He softly called and extended his hands to her.

She raised her head. She looked like a kitten lost in the city. Her eyes were swollen and her lips were pale. When she saw the hand extending out to her, she took it without any hesitation.

'You really are helpless.' Thought Mingyu when Jae Eun started to get up but was too weak to do so so he had no choice but to support her.

She was still trembling despite Mingyu's presence and Mingyu couldn't thought of anything else but to gather her in his arms and let her feel secured and protected. "Don't worry. I'm here. Everything's going to be alright." And with those simple words of assurance, Jae Eun calmed down.

--

Back at the dorm...

Mingyu carried Jae Eun on his back after getting off from the taxi since she's sound asleep already. He was about to open the door but it automatically opened and behind it was S.coups and the others.

"Where were you?" The leader asked.

"I'll explain everything later but for now help me dry her or else she'll catch a cold. And don't wake her up. Her state earlier might kick in again." Mingyu instructed, carefully placing Jae Eun on the couch.

"What shall we do? Undress her?" Dino sarcastically asked.

"Dino?" Mommy Jeonghan called her baby with a reprimanding tone and raised an eyebrow on him.

"We'll take care of her so go ahead and take care of yourself before you catch a cold yourself." Wonwoo grabbed Mingyu who couldn't stay calm watching Jae Eun.

"I'll call Mrs. Lee next door and ask for her help." Seungkwan told them and immediately went out.

Not a moment too long, she arrived and did the job.

--

"Thank you Mrs. Lee. We really appreciate the help." S.Coups said before closing the door.

They all just stared at the sleeping beauty. Thinking how much trouble she had caused them today.

"Anyway, where's Woozi?" Hoshi asked Mingyu who had just finished changing and Mingyu's expression just went o_0.

"I forgot to call him and tell him I've found her." He sounded off a shaky laugh and its obvious he's dead nervous in the inside.

Just after Mingyu finished saying his last word, the door banged open like some strong wind opened it by force and soon came in the super typhoon named Woozi. Soaking wet and exhausted.

"I'm dead," mumbled Mingyu.

He just closed his eyes when Woozi came storming but his attention was averted to the sleeping Jae Eun and mumbled, "I'm glad you're safe."

"Did you say something hyung?" Mingyu asked and Woozi shot him a deadly glare.

"I'll have you later. Just wait."

"What?" Mingyu asked, all bewildered as he scanned his brain trying to find out what might happen to him later.

"He's asking you to die Gyu." The8 commented, shaking his head in disbelief.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

418K 14.1K 53
She spent her life running from everything after a terrible incident. She has nothing set on her mind but running away. But with her new job, it was...
Gam-ja بواسطة 달

قصص الهواة

1.9K 137 13
"Faith have never been in our sides and that won't stop me to chase you with this loves of mine because I once believes that one day you will call me...
312K 9.4K 102
park areum, the girl that was found in a ditch by a vampire that took pity on her and decided to raise her along with his twelve brothers. she grew u...
151K 4.3K 84
When she runs across 13 men who give her the choice to either be SLAUGHTERED or SLAVED Which does she choose? Book 1/2 Disclaimer: This story is enti...