𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘥𝘺 || 𝚓.𝚍.

By thekillerde4th

Violet, an average girl that loves music and having a creative imagination makes her happy until she comes up... More

introduction; Violet
1; a lot of moving
2; ummmm
3; seems like a shot
4; he actually cares. . .?
5; he wants me. . .
6; doritos locos tacos
7; real talk, right?
8; almost time
9; the concert
10; perfect music
11; public humilation
12; giggles
13; why would you?
14; oblivious
15; a shock
16; choices
17; on the road
18; OMG
19; 2nd concert!
20; another city
21; it's happening again
22; the real deal
23; sudden burst
24; B.L.O.O.D.
25; celebration
26; nice to evil
27; someone
28; the truth
29; a day w/o him
30; a day w/o him part 2
31; settling it
32; a week or so
33; reality
34; calling
35; donuts
36; back in action
37; pain
38; relationship status
39; whirlpool
40; lights
41; special day
42; cohabitation
44; sudden kick
45; Providence
46; lacuna
47; help isn't enough
48; dif. perspective
49; turnover
50; hold up, grammy awards?
51; suffering
52; handling
53; mom care
54; a new face
55; dandelions
56; (i am okay)
57; coincidence
58; breakfast turns hot
59; water
60; house of gold
61; car radio
62; tear in my heart
63; polarize
64; the judge
65; not today
66; another blurryface?
67; a morning treat
68; death
69; death part 2
70; death part 3
71; back again
72; attacked
A/N ALL TIME LOW CONCERT
73; family #2
74; feelings brought more
75; no faces
76; a new "return"
77; turn of news
78; blink of an eye
79; Gulf Shores, Alabama
80; George, Washington
81; Dover, Delaware
82; life changer
83; Tøur De Cølumbus #1
84; Tøur De Cølumbus #2
85; Tøur De Cølumbus #3
86; artøpia
87; Tøur De Cølumbus #4
88; Tøur De Cølumbus #5
89; taken for granted
90; a normal life
91; time go quicker
92; it's time
93; the wedding
94; dun & dun
NEW STORIES

43; a new year

44 4 1
By thekillerde4th

hola! 😊

well, hope everyone's okay after reading that smut from last chapter😂😂

sorry for that, but not if you're used to it 💯

there's more to come now, so expect a lot! ✌️

----------------------------------

Violet's P.O.V.

*MORNING*

I could feel myself curl up in the blanket more without any clothes on since Josh and I got in bed all cozy and snuggled on each other.

My eyes opened slowly to see him before I looked around and saw the cloudy lights shining in the room while revealing the small colors in the room.

"Oi," I said while getting out of Josh's grip slowly.

Thank god he didn't wake up before I got out of bed and slipped on one of his big shirts before putting on underwear and stretching myself before hearing the bones crack in my body.

It felt a bit painful since my arms did crack when I reached to the ceiling, and I sighed before settling down and looking at Josh, all tired and whatnot.

"Josh?" I asked softly.

He moved a little before realizing the silence and opened his eyes to see me.

His arm reached out for mine before he slowly pulled me closer to him and he hugged me sideways when I rested close to him.

"You've been awake?" he asked in his morning voice.

I shook my head. "Just right now," I said rubbing his hand.

He kissed my neck before saying "You think my parents must've heard us?"

"Isn't it obvious?"

He laughed before I giggled and went silent.

"You wanna do anything today?" he said forgetting about the other things.

"Ummm, we got a lot of things to do!" I said turning around to face him. "Did you forget about the other presents?"

Josh rubbed his face before stretching and I kissed him on the lips gently before he held me and I let go. "We still need to give Tyler and Jenna their gifts," I said. "Let's try to see what time we can do all this, and when we're done, we'll enjoy our time."

Josh winced before saying "Well, Tyler and I got another interview later on, so... I was just trying to see if we could do it now."

Ugh, the tension.

"Well, we can just..." I said trying to think of anything else but Josh kissed me and rubbed my cheek.

"We'll hang another time, it's okay," he said smiling at me.

Josh seemed bummed too, but I went along and snuggled next to him before him resting my head on his shoulder.

*SKIP TIME*

I was strumming my ukulele at my house since I delivered the presents and Josh and Tyler were doing the interview while Jenna had family attending to do. It felt okay since I wanted to feel a little in the shmood to do some song playing. i actually say shmood on my Snapchat stories 😂

"I wanna do something like today's song," I said to Jade.

She adjusted her beanie before sighing. "What song?"

"Something Just Like This," I said smiling.

Jade smiled too and gave a thumbs up. "We can just do cover over it, and we'll do a song of mine."

"Alrightie."

Jade got the camera close by me before I started strumming slowly before singing.

I've been reading books of old
The legends and the myths
Achilles and his gold
Hercules and his gifts
Spiderman's control
And Batman with his fists
And clearly I don't see myself upon that list

The song kept playing in my head good until Jade started hitting her drums pretty solid to the beat, and I kept strumming before pausing and singing again with the bass picking up again.

It felt nice to do this since Jade and I always did this before she go on tour again.

Oh yeah, the tour... It's happening pretty soon too, and I felt a little bit curious and adventurous to meet other places, and some old ones I've seen.

We eventually finished the song, and I looked at Jade being all happy before asking "You think Josh'll probably marry you?"

I almost fell when she said that, and I adjusted myself before asking "What makes you say that?"

Jade looked at me like I was stupid, and threw her drumsticks on the drum in front of her before holding her face with her hands.

"I feel like sometimes I'm the older one than you...!" she yells. "I'm saying about that ring on your finger!"

I looked at it before denying the whole "marrying" and said "It's just a promise ring."

Jade smiled and said "Girl, it's technically a marriage ring since you two are gonna marry soon. I think over the tour or something like that. It'll be perfect to get it on tour too, to have Josh propose to you literally in front of the fans."

I blushed when just the thought of that. The amount of fans screaming, anger as well on some, and all the amount of photos / videos taken to show the world.

"Well..." I said shaking a bit with still the thought of marriage.

Jade shrugged it off and picked her drumsticks up and started tapping the cymbals.

Josh's P.O.V.

*FEW DAYS LATER*

I was in the bedroom of the apartment since Violet and I have been moving stuff in for Ohio, and I felt a bit happy since I've been wanting to finally live with someone I care about.

Doodling was something weird since Violet done a lot of that, and I saw her walk in with her home outfit, and by that, I mean the little shorts and t-shirt she had on.

"Hey," I said smiling. "You really doodle a lot."

She giggled before walking over to me. "Doodle?" she said before looking at the drawing pad. "Oh, you mean the little drawings. Those are just for when I'm bored."

"These are amazing though!" I said in shock. "Come on, you have to admit that."

Violet breathed in before walking in the bathroom, and I gave an offended look.

"This girl is denying the fact of being an artist!" I shouted. "People of the world, look at this!"

She giggled before closing the bathroom door.

*LAST DAY OF 2016*

Judging from how Violet stayed at the little area of her and Ashley, they were getting along with each other pretty well.

"Hey!" Tyler said moving over by me. "I really am excited for next year, dude!"

"Same!" I said before drinking the soda. "You seen Jenna?"

"No, why are YOU concerned?"

I got offended before saying "I'm just saying since I see my girl, but where's yours?"

Tyler looked around before running off, leaving me to laugh.

I saw the timer going down before I went by Violet and Ashley to see them laughing hard.

"1 minute left!" someone shouted.

Everyone got around the area of the timer, and Violet saw me before hugging me.

"I love Ashley!" she said. "She's so cool!"

Ashley blushed before shaking her head. "You're the cooler one!"

Violet shook her head and continued laughing before I sighed. "Bonding is pretty easy for her," I mumbled.

"Huh?" Violet said at me.

"Oh, nothing," I said smiling.

Violet pinched me before I teased her and she smiled before people started counting down.

By the time we got to ten, everyone was shouting off the top of their lungs when it hit zero and 2017 came.

"Yay!" I heard Violet say in her soft voice.

I kissed her before lifting her off the ground and holding her.

"I love you," I said.

"I love you too," she said blushing. "Forever and ever!"

I smiled before nudging her to laugh.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 112 28
the universe felt like it was trying to push tyler and josh back into each others' paths. after so many years of ripping them apart. - based on the...
944K 36.8K 60
Charlotte Robin Dun is a smart girl- really. She just makes some poor choices with even poorer judgement. Her best friends aren't exactly the best of...
237K 7K 35
Olivia has been Josh's best friend since they were kids. They were always there for each other, even through all their problems and band inconvenienc...
222 7 12
Josh's life is boring. Then he bumps into Tyler. Literally. Suddenly his life changes. ------------------------------------ Okay so a shit ton of jo...