Tmnt Boyfriend Scenarios

De Tarolingreen

I saw tones of this stuff that really inspired me! Your boys are waiting for you to discover them! Enjoyyyy Mais

When he sees you
Booya! You have his number!
When you text 😆🙂
When you watch a movie together
When you watch him sleeping
When Zoro-Batman-Doc-Pikachu visit you at school
what should be next guys?
When he plays with your hair
Oops, Friendzone
When you hug:Leo
When you hug: Raph
When you hug: Donnie
When you hug:Mikey
When you kiss

When he asks you to be his girlfriend

633 11 8
De Tarolingreen

Leo

Leonardo's Pov

I was sweating like hell.

Come on Leo do not be so nervous it is just her... Why can't you be as cool as the other guys in the world?

Oh ... Captain Ryan would be so disapointed in me...

You know what? I don't care... It is the only chance I have been given ...

  I sneak in quietly rolling my eyes nervously. I started stolling on the floor and wiped off my sweat. I knocked Y/N's door and my feet started tapping in a beat from the stress. I started blushing as if I had been slapped hardly in the face.

  She was wearing something cool ,as usual... I really like the style... Her hair were free and a bit wavier than usual.

"So ... um... Leo why ar-re you staring at me? Have I done something to you?"

I stuck my eyes on hers and breathed out.

"Heyy... I told ya I would come to help you finish that ice scream..."

"Why did you choose to get in from the door? Someone might see you... Come in..."

I moved my  toes as quietly as a red tomato...

"Ar-re you okay?"

Y/N asked. She must have felt really guilty. But, I don't blame her... She is the reason I am in this terrible situation right now...

"Y/N..."

"Leo..."

"Y/N Y/N Y/N..."

"Omg you know how to say my name... What to say? Umm really impressive... Shall we go in and stop behaving like we don't know each other?"

I mentioned a light blush on her face...

"Listen... I am really sorry we haven't been watching each other and the ice scream isn't the reason that actually brought me here..."

Y/N looked away. She seemed confused.

"I have known you for a sort time ,but I feel I can't feel like a friend to you... Please look at me ... I know I am not your leader b-but I n-need y-you t-to l-listen..."

Her eyes locked with mine. I sent a gaze directly at her dreamy eyesight... I bitted my under lip. She did a nod to go on.

"Y/N I like you... I l-love you I-I th-ink... Would y-you l-like t-to be my girlfriend?"

Your point of view

Awwwwwww
Awwwwwww
Awwwwwwww
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Leo's point of view

Her eyes smiled and her lips smirked akwardly. She smiled brightly and hugged me.

"Awwwwwwww of course yeahyeahyeahyeahyeah my captain..." She yelled within my ear.

I hugged her back feeling my sweet girl rubbing on my chest.

"Y/N... I have a girlfriend!!!!" I yelled squeezing her.

I turned her around and our cheeks rubbed together.

"Omgggg... So glad to have youuu..." she whispered in my ear.

I nuzzled on her shoulder.

My precious princess...❤

Raph

Raphael's Pov

   I was on the roof with Y/N and the only thing stucked in my kicky mind was the question.

  The sky was falling on my head and my skin started sweating like hell. I was about to make a lake of my sweat and felt so nasty... She would never fall for a ... like me.

  Well Raph come on she is only human after all...

  Yes but this human is your future hothead!

  Oh shut up.

  I turned my head around just to face a dreamy , full of questions look of hers.

  Goddamn I like that girl...

"Raph... Is everything okay?" She said raising an eyebrow.

"Nah... It is not... I mean I am sorry... I thought..."

"Raph *touched my chin forcing my eyes to look at her* what is wrong?"

I gulped slightly.

"Will ya like me ?"

"I already do... What do you mean?"

"Sweet thing I mean like like like... I mean will you be ... My girl? Shall we go  sometimes?"

Oh hell...

It is out. Now I can breathe as my heart is racing.

  A smile drew on her face.

"Raph ... Of course!! Come here!!!!!" She squaled oovering me caringly in a heartwarming hug.

"You know something?" I asked feeling shaky.

"Wha.. ?"

"This is the best day of my life!"

"My hypnotizing fighter *nuzzles* "

"I think I love being called that babe! "

💕my girllll...💕

Donnie

Donatello's Pov

Just a normal day...

Who am I tricking?

The world collides today...

My complex mind is having hard hard ... Yes that is the perfect adjective ,hard.

It is having hard time.

I struggled and turned into a light pink.

She had stuck her beloved eyeballs on mine. She moved her head like saying me : What are you gonna tell me Donnie?

"Y/N I am certain that you got confused about my acts..."

"Donnie I am certain you are hiding something!"

"Let me finish please... "

"Oh...*blush* sorry..."

"Well Y/N it would be cool now that I get my feelings about you ,which cannot be kept in my head like forever to tell you .... Ugh...I decided to tell you that .... that it would be nice if you could... Be my girlfriend?"

"To be accurate... I would love to! Awwwwww!!!!!!!"

She wrapped her arms around my neck and I petted her h/c hair panting and smiling like a true idiot I was.

💜 she is my galactic star 💜

Mikey

Michaelangelo's pov

  I feel my stomach like a rock.
My brothers say I must have overeaten again. But dude...

I know it isn't that.

  I feel sick. I don't even eat pizza if Y/N doesn't invite me at her place first.

  I think I will ask her. I am in love... Can't help that...

"Y/N Y/N Y/N Y/N !!!!!!!!"

"Mikey... I thought you had fall asleep on my couch! What is it? Today you are acting like a...."

"...dizzy space unicorn ?!"

"exactly! So what's up?"

We have so much in common !!!!!!!!!!!!

*slaps myself back to the reality*

"Y/N I think I am mature enough to tell you that you should be my missing slice of pizza. Sounds odd when I say it but... Nuh nuh it doesn't... Y/N would we go out and and... will you be my girlfriend?"

  She froze and gasped. Her fingers tapped nervously on the couch. Her hair waved a little and
her body as well. A wide smile and a pair of eyes which were 'floating in heaven' decorated her face. She hugged me.

"My pizzaa f course!!"

I turned her around and squished her.

"If you want an alive girlfriend you shall put me down."

  I blushed and she touched my cheeks and tickled near my freckles.

Guess what ...I love love love love love my  girl!

💛 my cute unicorn 💛

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

79K 1.8K 33
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
600K 12.8K 43
i should've known that i'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytale mattheo riddle x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 08.27...
250K 18.2K 90
as usual many dramas, emotions, fluffy , angst, and most importantly soo much love. top tae bot kook no cheating no threesom No skin ship with others
1.1M 20.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...