The Lost Sons (Seto Sorcerer...

By Gamegirl32520

What happens when a war is started, and the world's only hope rests in a small group? When the small group is... More

Disclaimer
Prologue: The Prelude to Our Story
#1 The Base We Have
#2 The Expanded Base
#3 How This Story Begins
#4 Let the Training Begin
Bonus #1 Leaving by Night
#5 That... That's Very Odd
#6 Lots of Fainting
#7 More Fainting
Bonus #2: Losing The Fight
#8 Let's Spar!
#9 Marisa's Injury
Update
#10 "Match!"
#11 The Beauty of the Sky

Apologies

63 6 6
By Gamegirl32520

That's right read the title.
I sorry for not publishing anything for the past 4 months. I'm taking 2 honors courses and French II so Ive been very busy doing work and avoiding doing work. I only have a few weeks of school left. (In fact, my last day is May 21st, which is early for my school) Which gives me four full days while everyones taking exams and my siblings are in school not bothering me, plus all of June pretty much. Band camp starts in July however, so I have to be ready for that too.

On another note, holy cr@p! Over 1k read and almost at 1.5k, thanks alot to all of you beautiful people!
I do hope that the English 10 Honors cours I took this year taught me at least a little about how to write better.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8 0 4
The war begins, and this time with some frightening new enemies and some new friends to accompany Able and his friends. What will they do to stop thi...
3.9K 188 22
Adam is in a coma and no one knows how. All they know is that it's life or death for him. Will he live or die? If he dies how will everyone react? If...
233K 9.6K 41
"ʙᴀʙʏ ᴀʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ɪs ʟᴏᴠᴇ." 𝗦𝗘𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗠𝗕𝗘𝗥 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟬
4 0 4
This is the Sophmore year for Able, a person who has gained powers through a mysterious means even after being known as the only person without power...