Uncertainty - Stiles Stilinsk...

theresathanya

Amber's life turned upside down. One night changed everything. It all changed nine years ago. She eventually... Еще

Prologue
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
ninteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
forty-one
forty-two
forty-four
forty-five
forty-six
forty-seven
Epilogue

forty-three

4.8K 110 11
theresathanya

"So this kid's the real killer?" Noah asked us as we all met in Stiles' room.

After Matt and the kanima vanished, I searched for Scot and Stiles and told them what happened. Stiles thought that the best idea would be to tell his father, without mentioning the kanima or werewolves or anything that had to do with the supernatural.

So here we were, placed around Stiles' desk at nearly 2am with last years yearbook. Stiles showed him a picture of Matt and told him that he's the one who killed them all.

"Yeah" Stiles exclaimed while his father shook his head no. "No."

"Yes!" Stiles argued but Noah wouldn't believe him. "No."

"Dad, come one. Everybody knows that the police look for ways to connect victims in a murder, okay? So all he had to do is like look through their transcripts and figure out which class they all had in common!" Stiles explained.

"Yeah, except for the fact that the rave promotor Kara wasn't in Harris' class" Sheriff reminded us.

"All right, okay, you're right, sorry. Then I guess they dropped the charges against him?" Stiles asked his father who was totally confused by now. "No, you know what? They're not dropping the charges but that doesn't prove anything."

Stiles was about to argue with his father but Noah shut him off, turning around to face Scott and me. "Do you guys believe this?"

"It's really hard to explain how we know this but you have to trust us. We know it's Matt" I answered. Noah nodded slowly. "All right, fine. I'll allow the remote possibility but give me a motive. I mean why would this kid want most of the 2006 swim team and its coach dead?"

Well, he had a point. We had no motive yet why someone who just turned 17 would want the 2006 swim team dead.

"Isn't it obvious?!" Stiles charged. "Our swim team sucks! They haven't won in like six years."

I groaned at his motive and rolled my eyes just like Scott. Noah stared at his son confused and waited for him to say something that made sense.

"Okay, we don't have a motive yet" I finally said. "But does Harris?"

"What do you want me to do?" Noah asked us and threw his hands up in the air, signalizing that he had no clue what to do with the information we just gave him.

"We need to look at the evidence" Scott answered.

"Yeah, that would be at the station, where I no longer work" he confessed.

Stiles told me a few days ago that he got his dad fired. It was decided that the son of a police chief stealing police property and having a restraining order filled against him by one of the towns most respected attorneys did not reflect well on the country.

"Trust me, they'll let you in" Stiles said but Noah denied.

"Trust you?!" he asked his son and raised his voice a little bit.

"Trust... Trust them?" Stiles suggested and pointed to us.

"Them I trust" Noah smiled and nodded to me, showing that I had his full trust. I nodded back and smiled and him.

No second later, we drove down to the station and ran inside. Noah made his way over to the reception where Deputy Clara stood. She glanced at us in the background before the devoted herself to her former boss. "It's 2:00 in the morning."

"Believe me, I wouldn't be here if it wasn't extremely important" Noah said to her.

"We have to look at the hospital stuff first, okay?" I whispered to the boys while observing the two grown ups in front of us.

"Why?" Scott asked.

"Because all the murders were committed by Jackson except for one. Remember?" I said. Scott nodded. "The pregnant girl, Jessica."

"Exactly. Since Matt had to kill her himself, somebody from the hospital could've seen him" I explained before Noah told us to follow him.

I smiled at Clara before I followed Noah into his old office where we searched for the security video of the hospital and played it on the computer. We were watching the video for 10 minutes, before Noah gave up.

"I don't know. I mean, look at this. There was a six-car pileup that night, the hospital was jammed" Noah sighed.

"All right, just keep going. Look he had to have passed one of the cameras on that floor to get to Jessica, okay? He's gotta be on the footage somewhere!" Stiles insisted.

Noah nodded and watched the footage eagerly but Scott was the first one to recognize Matt.

"Oh hold on! Stop! Did you see that?" he asked and pointed to the boy on the footage. "Scroll back!"

Noah did as he was told to and scrolled the video back. Matt was obviously one the footage but unluckily the camera only got the back of his head.

"That's him!" I said and pointed to him.

"All I see is the back of someone's head" Noah said, unsure of what to think of all this.

"Matt's head, yeah! I sit behind him in history. He's got a very distinct cranium, it's weird"

Noah rolled his eyes, just like I did. Stiles would never stop with his stupid explanations but that's one of the many things that I love about him.

"Are you crazy?" Noah barged at his son.

"All right, fine, then look at his jacket, huh? How many people do you know who wear a black leather jackets?" Stiles asked his dad who groaned. "Millions, literally, and you're girlfriend is one of them" he said and pointed to the jacket that I was wearing. It was my favorite leather jacket that I got from a boutique back in Paradise.

"Okay, can we scroll forward? There's gotta be a shot of him coming at one of the cameras" Stiles muttered and watched the video.

It took no longer than a few seconds before Matt appeared again. "Right there! Stop stop! See, there he his again!" Stiles claimed but once again it was only the back of his head. "You mean there's the back of his head again" Stiles father said.

"Okay, but look! He's talking to someone" Stiles answered while we all watched the footage. Some woman walked over to Matt and talked to him and before we could even recognize her, Scott knew immediately who she was. "He's talking to my mum."

"Wait! If your mum was talking to him, maybe she remembers him! Call her and ask her!" I suggested and earned a nod from everyone.

Scott didn't hesitate and grabbed his phone, dialing his mother's phone before he put the phone on the table and put the speaker on loud.

"Hey, Scott. What' wrong?" she asked as she picked up her phone.

"Hey mum, uhm.... I have a question. If I would give you some descriptions of someone who talked to you at the hospital, do you think that you'd remember him?" Scott questioned her.

"Scott, you know how many people I deal with in a day?"

"This one's 16, he's got dark hair, looks like a normal teenager" Scott explained.

"Yeah, he looks evil" Stiles added to which I punched his arm.

"What was that about?" he asked me and hold onto his arm. "Oh you know what this was about. Stop saying stuff that ... well, you know doesn't need to be said!"

He groaned and turned back around to face the phone which was still on the table with Melissa on the other side.

"Scott, I already talked to the police about this" she said and let out a big puff of air.

"Okay mom, I'm gonna take a picture and send it to you" Scott proceeded and took a picture of Matt from last years year book and send it to Melissa. "Did you get it? Do you remember him"

A few seconds later she replied, "Yeah. I mean, I remember I stopped him because he was tracking mud in the hall."

Everyone in the room stared at each other once he took in what Melissa just said. He was tracking mud in the hall which meant that the was coming from the woods. The woods were the man got killed right before Jessica was killed.

"Scott what's going on?" Melissa asked since we were all quiet.

"It's nothing, mum. I'll explain it later. I got to go" he said before he hung up and placed his phone back in his pocket.

"We've got shoe prints alongside the tire tracks at the trailer site" Stilinski said and rummaged through the pile of files.

"And if they match, that puts Matt at the scene of three murders. The trailer, the hospital and the rave" I realized and stared at Noah but he disagreed.

"Actually, four" he said while standing up, "A credit card receipt for an oil change was signed by Matt at the garage where the mechanic was killed."

!When?" Stiles and I both said in unison but we ignored it since we were so eager to bring Matt into jail.

"A couple hours before you got there" he answered.

!All right, dad. If one's a incident, two's a coincidence and three's a pattern, then what's four?" Stiles questioned his father who answered. !Four's enough for a warrant.

I high-fived Stiles who held his hand up in front of my face and punched Scott's arm slightly. That was it. That was the time when we were about to caught Matt and bring him into jail where he could rod for the rest of his life.

"Scott, call your back back and see how quick she can get here. If I can get an official ID, I can get a search warrant. Stiles, Amber, go to the front desk. Tell them to let Scott's mum in when she gets here" Sheriff demanded.

"On it" I smiled and grabbed Stiles hand, walking out of the office and to the front where Clara was. But somehow, she wasn't there anymore.

I glanced at Stiles who dropped my hand and walked over to the front door and looked outside, trying to find her. I walked to the front office and looked over the barrier only to be shocked.

"Stiles" I mumbled as I stared at the blood covered woman, lying on the ground who was Clara. Her eyes were wide opened but she was already dead.

"What?" Stiles asked which caused me turn around and walk over to him but something stopped me or let's say someone stopped me.

Matt stood in front of me with a gun pointed to my head. His eyes were filled with tears and he somehow looked guilty and innocent.

"Matt! I swear to god! Drop that gun or I'll kill you myself!" Stiles shouted from the other side of the room but Matt didn't obeyed him. In fact he did the opposite and pulled the gun against my forehead.

"Say one more word and I'll kill her! Now move!" he yelled at us and shoved us back to the sheriff's office.

Once we were inside, Noah's face fell as he saw what was going on. I stood next to him and dragged Stiles with me so we were as far away from Matt as possible.

"Matt? It's Matt right. Matt, whatever's going on, I guarantee you there's solution that doesn't involve a gun" Noah said.

"You know, it's funny you say that, because I don't think you're away of just how right you are" Matt laughed at him and dropped his gun to the side of his body.

"I know you don't want to hurt people."

"Actually, I wanna hurt a lot of people. You four weren't on my list but I could persuaded. And one way is to try dialing someday on your cell phone like McCall's doing" Matt said cold and stared at Scott how had his hand in his pocket, probably calling 911 or his mum but as soon as he was caught he pulled his hand out.

"That could definitely get someone hurt. Everyone! NOW!" he yelled at us and pointed with the gun to the table, signalizing that we should all get our phones out and put the on the table.

"Come on" Noah mumbled and grabbed his phone.

We all did as we were told and put our cell phones on the table.

Next he told Scott and Stiles to follow him and hand cuff Noah to the wall where they usually kept the criminals. I was told to stay at the office and shred every piece of evidence that they had of him. Soon, Stiles and Scott came back with Matt still behind them and helped me to throw everything away even on the computers until everything was gone.

"Deleted. And we're done. All right, so Matt, since all the people you brutally murdered deserved it because they killed you first... whatever that means. I think we're good here, right? So I'll just get my dad and we'll go, you know? You continue on the whole vengeance thing. Enjoy the kanima" Stiles rambled.

Matt who enjoyed watching us, sat on the armchair and had still his gun in his hand. He ignored Stiles and watched outside just as a car pulled up. "Sounds like you mom's here, McCall."

"Matt, don't do this. When she comes to the door, I'll just tell her to leave. I'll tell her we didn't find anything. Please, Matt" Scott begged but Matt just laughed it off.

"If you don't move NOW, I'm going to kill Stiles first, then Amber and then your mum" he threatened Scott and got up from the armchair, pointing to the front door with his gun. Scott obeyed and walked outside while we followed him and stood next to the door. Scott hesitated first but opened the door after Matt clearly told him to open it now.

Scott opened the door and revealed Derek.

"Oh thank god" I said in relief but shrieked as Derek fell on the floor. Jackson stood behind Derek with his claws extended and licked them. Obviously he cut Derek since he couldn't move anymore.

Matt hovered over Derek and smirked at the alpha who couldn't hurt him now.

"This is the one controlling him? This kid?!" Derek yelled at us as he stared at Matt.

Matt laughed and stood back up. "Well, Derek, not everyone's lucky enough to be a big bad werewolf. Oh yeah, that's right! I've learned a few things lately" Matt said and looked and me and Scott. "Werewolves, hunters, kanima. It's like a freaking Halloween party every full moon. Except for you, Stiles. What do you turn into?"

"Abominable snowman. But uh, it's more of like a wintertime thing, you know seasonal" Stiles answered and no second later he landed right on top of Derek.

"Hey!" I yelled at Matt and looked at Jackson who showed me his claws, warning me to do something stupid or else I'd be the next down there.

"Bitch" Stiles yelled and Derek groaned, „Get him off me!"

"Oh, I don't know Derek. I think you two make a pretty good pair. It must be kinds suck though, to have all that power taken away from you with just a little cut to the back of the neck. I bet you're now used to feeling this helpless" Matt smirked.

"Still got some teeth. Why don't you get down here a little closer, huh? We'll see how helpless I am" Derek threatened Matt who backed away a little bit.

"Yeah bitch!" Stiles agreed.

"All right, I don't care if you're going to shot me or not but I'll grab Stiles and-" I started but Matt interrupted me as someone else pulled up outside. "Is that her?" he asked emphasizing her as in Melissa. "Do what I tell you and I won't hurt her. I won't even let Jackson near her!"

"Scott, Amber! Don't trust him!" Stiles shouted from down there.

Matt grabbed him immediately and and pulled him away, throwing him on the ground and put his foot on his chest. "This works better for you?!"

As soon as I realized that Stiles struggled to breath, I extended my claws and lunged for Matt. My claws dug into his upper left arm but before I was able to throw him away, he quickly lifted his gun and shot me right into my stomach.

"Argh! You son of a bitch!" I screamed at him and backed away.

Stiles, who was still on the ground looked really pissed but at the same time was still struggling to breath.

"Okay, just stop! Stop! I'll do whatever you say!" Scott yelled at Matt who pulled his feet off Stiles who gasped. "Amber? Are you okay? Does it hurt? Oh my god, I swear to god, once the numbness is gone, I'll kill you myself!" Stiles rambled but Matt ignored him.

"I'm okay, Stiles. It's okay. I'll heal!" I whispered to him as I dropped down next to him and placed my hand on his cheek while the other hand held onto my wound. "Are you okay?"

"I will be once I can move again and kill this evil guy!" Stiles answered me and glared at Matt.

"You!" Matt said and looked at Jackson, "take them in there!" he ordered and Jackson grabbed Stiles and Derek.

"Stop!" I yelled and grabbed Stiles' hand but Jackson smacked my hand away and dragged them down the hall.

"And you two, with me!"

Scott and I obeyed and followed Matt who stopped at the end of the room when Melissa entered. Scott turned around and walked towards her. "Mum!"

"You scared me!" Melissa startled as she finally saw us. "Where is every-?"

Once she saw that Matt pointed the gun to Scott she stopped and anxiety was written all over her face. So to calm her down I said "Melissa, just do what he says. He promised he wouldn't hurt you."

"He's right!" Matt said and pointed the gun to Scott's abdomen before he fired it. The bullet met Scott at the exact same sport where Matt shot me and Scott dropped to the floor, holding onto his stomach.

"SCOTT! STILES! What happened?!" Sheriff screamed from the back of the building. I was about to answer but Matt pulled my hand away from the wound that I was still holding onto and pressed his palm against it. I groaned in pain and dropped down next to Scott.

"Oh my god! Scott! Amber!" Melissa cried but Matt smirked. "But I didn't say that I wouldn't hurt you" he said while glancing at Scott.

Scott tried to stand up but struggled and landed on his but. Melissa who was still standing there at the door wouldn't stop crying since her son just got shot and his best friend too. "Wait, Scott..."

"Back! Back!" Matt screeched and ran towards Melissa.

"Mom! Mom, stop!" Scott feared for his mother while Matt shouted at her to get back.

"Mom, do what he says! Please!" Scott begged and Melissa nodded, taking a few steps back while Matt still pointed his gun to her face.

"McCall! Dawn! Get up, now!" Matt demanded.

While Scott and I tried to get up, Noah screamed from the back, "Matt? Matt, listen to me-"

"Shut up! Everybody shut the hell up!" he wailed. "Now, get up or I shoot her next!"

After Scott and I help each other to get back onto our feet, Matt put Melissa behind the bars and locked her there while Sheriff was still handcuffed at the wall.

"Please, they need to see a doctor!" Melissa begged as her make-up ran down her cheeks since she wouldn't stop crying.

"You think so?!" Mat asked her ironically since he knew that we would heal once the bullets were out.

"It's all right, Melissa. We're okay" I tried to calm her down but she just shook her head. "No honey, you're not okay."

"It doesn't hurt, mum" Scott mumbled who leaned against the wall.

"Because that's the adrenaline, okay? Please let me- let me just take a look at him, okay?" she asked Matt. "I mean, I can help stop the bleeding."

"They have no idea, do they?!" Matt asked us as he turned around and faced us.

"Please. Let me just take a quick look. I-"

"Shut up! Shut up! Shut up! Lady, if you keep talking, I'm going to put the next bulled through your son's head!" he warned Melissa who would shut up.

Immediately, she nodded and pressed her lips together. "Okay, okay."

I smiled at Melissa, showing her that we were okay and that she didn't need to worry. She tried to smile back but deep down I knew that she wouldn't believe me unless I told her what was really going on here. 

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

67.8K 1.6K 15
(previously known as fight for family) In which a girl must do anything and everything in her power to protect her children from an evil witch that t...
2.2M 114K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
491K 8K 111
This is a complete Teen Wolf rewrite of all six seasons written to include my character, Addy McCall. There is also a mini wintertime series taking...
778K 20.2K 31
A huntress who is trying to get use to as a werewolf Cover by idkmstiles Itsselenastiles owns Stella Argent