13 reasons why Paris Hilton d...

By rosahenryfan

Paris hilton's tapes about why she kermited sewerside More

Explanation
Tape juan
Tape two
Tape three
Tape four
Tape five
Tape seven
Tape eight
Tape nine
Tape ten
Tape eleven
Tape twelve
Tape thirteen

Tape six

31 0 0
By rosahenryfan

welcome to the next tape I'm happy you all made it through the tapes so now you might be wondering who's next 😈😈😈 it's.. Nicholas cage do you all remember those dollar valentines that's right A DOLLA??? Well it all started with those me and Caitlyn Jenner where helping people buy them for the fundraiser Caitlyn made me buy one so I did I tried to get with my crush The Joker but I didn't :( Nicholas Cage then came up to me with his dollar valentine and said hey bb we matched and I said YOUR OBSESSED HAHA and said ok let's go on a date. Ok Clair's at six? I'll meet you there? Ok I said it's a date <3 I then got my nicest outfit and ran to Clair's I waited 3 hours there I even got my ears pierced again for free since it's Clair's i then got a text from Nick saying "sorry I'm late xD I lost track of time I'm coming now hopefully u can forgive me :3" I then said "okie :3" 4 minutes later Nicholas cage and the whole football team entered Clair's and sat at another table I then said to nick wth! I thought this was a date! It is bb my friends just wanted to watch hehe he said I then said fine. You want a Milk shake? He said NO I'm VEGAN!!! Your dollar valentine said your vegan to! You LIED? I said of course I lied! I thought you where easy! As he stormed out with the whole football team I began to cry at my table until one of the football team guys Johnny Depp came to sit down and just stared at me he knew what I was feeling and he cheered me up he ordered me a no soy no milk no gluten vegan French kale almond milk shake I then said thank you and got happier he then said gtg bb and paid my bill and left.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 57.7K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
797K 29.5K 97
𝐀 π’πŒπ€π‹π‹ 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓: you are going to die. does this worry you? βͺ tua s1 ⎯⎯⎯ 4 ❫ Β© π™΅π™Έπš…π™΄π™·πš‡πšπ™Άπšπ™΄π™΄πš…π™΄πš‚...
205K 12.4K 26
"i accidentally dropped four true love's arrows on earth which hit the mikaelson brothers. oops." IN WHICH Cupid accidentally shoots four arrows of t...
1M 34K 80
"π™Ύπš‘, πš•πš˜πš˜πš” 𝚊𝚝 πšπš‘πšŽπš–! πšƒπš πš˜ πš•πš’πšπšπš•πšŽ πš—πšžπš–πš‹πšŽπš› πšπš’πšŸπšŽπšœ! π™Έπš'𝚜 πš•πš’πš”πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽπš’'πš›πšŽ...πšπš˜πš™πš™πšŽπš•πšΓ€πš—πšπšŽπš›πšœ 𝚘𝚏 πšŽπšŠπšŒπš‘...