Deleterious : Dreamlands

By Cyanide_Screams

*BOOK 1* Nightmares seem to be the most frightening, powerful dreams a person could have; whether if they are... More

The Storm
Forest
The Cabin
Slaughterhouse
Slaughterhouse pt.2
ASYLUM : pt.1
ASYLUM pt. 2
ASYLUM pt. 3
HOWL
Cemetery
Cemetery pt. 2
Crypt
schoolhouse
Schoolhouse pt.2
Schoolhouse pt.3
Schoolhouse pt.4
Farmhouse
The Farm
The Farm Pt.2
The Farm pt.3
The Town
Town Pt.2
Town Pt.3
Town pt. 4
The House
The Awakening
Author's Note

Introduction

311 17 2
By Cyanide_Screams

This story is written by me and another person. This person has also inspired and helped me to create this story and make it awesome.

My goal for this specific story is to get it professionally published and shelved in book stores around the world.

Also a quick warning:
This story will be scary and gory. Yes, a lot of stories say this and turn out to be boring, but I'm going to put my entire heart and soul into making this as terrifying and macabre as possible for mine and your enjoyment, so you have been warned. If you can't handle gore, blood, violence, pain, spooks, nightmares, etc... Turn back now. I hope you like nightmares.

Let the fun begin
>:3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53 0 24
Creepypasta stories that will have you on edge for the rest of the night. Instructions for reading be in a well lit area or room don't read before...
20K 735 100
If you're looking forward to a night of sleeplessness, read on.
770K 16.1K 21
A fun trip to a haunted house turns into a grisly nightmare after a group of teens go in after it closes. They think it's just well put together, bu...
127 8 8
3 adults whom experience horrible sleep experiences gets tested to enter their dreams but the question is..Will they stay in their dream and suffer t...