Drarry One Shots

Autorstwa DelightfullyDrarry

Just a bunch of mediocre Drarry one shots. Enjoy. Więcej

Leather
Ill
French
Sweaters
Dares *
Saint Potter

Thanksgiving with the Weasleys

1K 36 4
Autorstwa DelightfullyDrarry

Note: I know Thanksgiving is an American holiday but lets pretend it isn't for the sake of this one shot.

Draco idles outside of the Weasleys doorstep with Harry at his side. "C'mon, dear. Molly's waiting with dinner," The black haired boy urges the blond.

"They'll hate me," The taller of the two whispers, staring down at his hands which shook with nerves.

Harry kisses his boyfriend's temple lovingly and takes his trembling and clammy hand. "No, they won't," He reassures him.

"How do you know?" Draco murmurs.

"Because," Harry says, dusting snow off Draco's jacket. "If I care for you, they will too and it just so happens that I care for you very much," Harry's words cause a nervous laugh to pass Draco's pale lips and he nods slowly, giving his hand a squeeze before Harry opens the front door. "Ron? Hermione?" He calls moments after both boys pass the welcome mat.

A few beats of silence pass before loud shuffling footsteps descend down the hall. Seconds later, a familiar mop of red hair enters Harry's vision and he smiles wide. "Harry!" Ron grins, happy to see him. He then looks over at Draco and goes silent, features turning passive.

"Uh, hey Ron," Draco greets quietly.

"Malfoy," Ron replies shorts before turning back to Harry and saying, "C'mon in. Mum's nearly got dinner ready,"

Draco gives Harry's hand another nervous squeeze as the boy leads him down the hall, Ron leading the way and moments later, the three bustle through the kitchen and into the living room. On the way there, Molly smiles at Harry, patting his shoulder gently before turning back to the stove.

"Harry! You finally made it," Hermione grins from her spot on the couch. She had been watching George light fireworks which drifted around the room before turning into puffs of smoke in the scent of your choice, a new product he had been working on.

"Yeah," Harry replies with a similar smile. He doesn't dare mention why the two of them had arrived so late; Draco having been the reason. The silver eyed boy had been stalling for at least an hour until Harry had finally been able to yank him out of the house. "I hope you guys don't mind that I brought Draco. I didn't want him spending Thanksgiving all on his own,"

Ron mutters something inaudible under his breath and Harry ignores it just as George says, "Of course not. The more the merrier!" as he shoots Draco a friendly smile. The blond visibly relaxes at the friendly greeting, glad at least someone didn't mind his presence and loosens his steel grip on Harry's, becoming the slightest bit more comfortable. "Now have a seat. I want an unbiased opinion on some new stuff I'm working on," George says, ushering Draco over to an empty recliner.

Draco pays close attention to what George was showing him, amazed by the boy's work and giving his honest opinions. "This is incredible," He hears his boyfriend say at one point. "Merlin, how do you think of these things on your own?"

"It's been harder without Fred but I did most of the heavy lifting even when he was here anyway," Everyone stills for a moment at the mention of Fred but is brought back to life when George lights another one of his fireworks, the room suddenly exploding into a minty aroma. "So what do you do for work, Draco?" George asks after putting his experiments away and leaning back on the ottoman beside the blond.

"I uh, I work as a potions lab. My friend Pansy and I built it from the ground up and it's been doing pretty well. I've been working on this potion to keep broomsticks from damaging if left in harsh weather conditions,"

"That's really cool," George admits. "I'm sure that'll definitely sell. Especially to the professional Quidditch players who come round for the World Cup. I've still got my broom in the cupboard and wouldn't mind if you tested your work out on it if you'd like,"

Draco breaks into an award winning smile and nods enthusiastically. "I'd love that," He says and before he could say more, Mrs. Weasley comes into the room, apron dirtied by flour.

"Dinner's done, everyone. George, Charlie, I'd appreciate it if you'd take the tables outside. There's not enough room for everyone in here," Molly orders and the two Weasley boys nod reluctantly before bringing the dining table out on the porch, chairs coming soon after.

"I really appreciate George easing the tension," Draco murmurs, gripping Harry's hand again once the two had reunited.

"Yeah, George is a great guy. He always comes to people's aid that way," The two then go outside, the fall air biting at their cheeks and were both glad they had enough sense to keep their jackets on. They sit together, Ginny ending up beside Draco and both boys don't miss the way she had scowled at their intertwined hands.

"I don't think Ginny is a fan of you and me being together," Draco murmurs once everyone was seated.

"I don't think so either," Harry chuckles, piling mashed potatoes onto his plate before handing it off to the blond.

Once all the food had been passed around, everyone says grace and digs into their food. Draco had never tasted anything this good in his life. Even the Hogwarts feasts didn't compare to Molly's cooking. The tall boy moans just loud enough for Harry to hear as soon as he takes the first bite which causes him to go red and for Harry to laugh softly. "This food is amazing, Mrs. Weasley," He compliments after he had swallowed.

Molly smiles warmly at Draco's words and thanks him as a chorus of agreement follows. Once dinner had come to an end, the tables and chairs had been placed back inside and everyone migrates to the living room once again, Molly and Arthur staying back to clean up. Harry and Draco finally sit together, Harry nearly on the blond's lap which causes the boy to chuckle as they link hands again. "So Harry," Ginny starts from her place from across the room. "What made you decide to date a Death Eater?"

The whole room silences at once and Draco goes paler than Harry had ever seen him. He scratches at the dark mark under his jumper harshly. "I'm positive that's not any of your concern, Ginny," Harry snaps.

"We were all wondering, Harry. You're stupid if you didn't notice the way everyone looked at such filth. If it were up to me, I would've let him rot in Azkaban with his father,"

"Ginny!" Ron and Hermione scold her at once and moments later, Draco exits the room, heading up to the bathroom. He shuts and locks the door behind him, sliding against the wall and bursting into tears. He knew this would happen. He was naive to think things would go smoothly. The blond tries to keep his sobs to a minimum but he was simply too crushed to hold them back. He pulls back his sleeve, the scratches he had left while sitting on the couch now red and irritated. His breath at picked up, panic finally setting in and rests his head between his knees, chest heaving.

A knock causes his sobs to seize and he manages to whimper, "G-Go away," in a wobbly voice.

Silence envelops the atmosphere, Draco convinced that whoever it was behind the door having left. A few seconds later, he hears someone whisper, "Alohomora," and the click of the bathroom lock alerts him. He doesn't bother lifting his head but when he hears George's soothing voice, he freezes. "You alright, Draco?" He asks before sighing. "Merlin, that's a stupid question,"

"Everyone hates me," Draco whispers, finally looking up with tears in his eyes. "Everyone thinks I'm a disgusting Death Eater but I'm not anymore. I-I'm not. I never wanted to be one. My family would've died if I didn't join. Voldemort would've killed them," His breath picks up at his words, hyperventilating once again and flinches when George rests his hand on Draco's back.

"Deep breaths," George says gently and Draco shakes his head into his palms.

"I-I can't. Please, get Harry for me. He knows how to calm me down," Draco whimpers and George leaves moments later. Dots had began dancing across his vision and when Harry finally arrives, the boy is weak from lack of oxygen.

"Draco, darling, I need you to calm down for me. You're having a panic attack, love. You've been doing so well lately. You can beat this, I know you can,"

Draco shakes his head fiercely. "I'm just a disgusting Death Eater. That's all I'll ever be, Harry," He whispers brokenly.

Harry kisses Draco fondly, cupping the boy's face in his palms and feels his tears against his cheeks. "You're not disgusting, Draco. You've redeemed yourself over these years. One person's negative opinion can't affect you this way, darling. You've got this, I know you do. You're such a good person, my love," He murmurs. Draco smiles the smallest of grins and nods slowly. "Now c'mon, lets get back out there. George is dying to show you more of his experiments,"

Draco chuckles softly and nods, wiping his face and getting up from the floor, standing tall and follows Harry out of the bathroom and back out to the Weasleys.   

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

165K 5.9K 91
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1.2M 52K 98
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
550K 17.1K 74
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
392K 6.3K 79
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...