vicious love (Raj-Naina) Left...

By Authorbest

we all know and love captain Rajveer and Naina from LRL....but what if their story was different from the beg... More

Part 1
Chapter 3
Author's Note
chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6

Chapter 2

1.1K 54 17
By Authorbest

Entering the room I took a deep breath and began unpacking my things. I finished putting away my clothes in the dresser. I fished around my bag until my hand landed on the object which I was looking for. I pulled my hand out of the bag and like expected I was holding a taweez...Naveen bhaiya's taweez.

            "I miss you Naveen" I said dangling the taweez in front of my eyes. "Aap ne humesha mera khayal rakha, humesha meri care kiya hai...aab meri bari. Menay aap ko kuch nahi diya hai...magar vada karti hoon, jab tak aap ko innocent sabit nahi kar leti...mein chain se nahi rahungi" I wiped my tears and placed the taweez in a compartment inside the closet and locked it.

"Knock Knock" I said standing at the door of KMA infirmary. Dr. Shalini, who was busy in some paper work, looked up from behind her desk. Seeing me a look of pleasant shock and surprise.

"Naina, tum yaha kya kar rahi ho?" She asked getting up from behind her desk.

"Transfer hua hai" I said giving her a hug. "Kaisey hai aap?" I said

She asked me to sit down as she made her way around to her chair.

"Mein theek hoon, tum batao?" She asked

"Mein bhi theek hi hoon" I said with a small smile

"Raj se mili?" She questioned and I nodded my head in positive. "Kuch kaha uss ne?"

"Nahi Shalini...kuch nahi kaha" I replied. A look of sorry crossed her eyes, and I didn't want her to feel sorry for me, so I changed the topic. "Waisey Sherry se bhi mili me"

"Oh...woh kaisa raha?" She questioned with a small playful smile

"Bohot badal gayi hai...badi ho gayi hai. Aur mujhe se bohot nafrat bhi karti hai"

Shalini reached across the table and gave my hand a squeeze "Don't worry Naina, time ke saath sab theek hoga"

"Time kay saath kuch theek nahi hoga. Jo hua ussay time bhi theek nahi kar Shakta" I said

Shalini was about give a reply when the bell rang.

"Chalo dinner ka time ho raha hai" I said getting up to leave for the mess.

"Dr. Shalini" We heard a voice from behind us as we were about to enter the mess. Turning around, I saw the same group that I Met' in the mess.

"Yes Cadet..." Shalini replied looking at the lean looking male.

"Woh ma'am, mujhe app se puchna tha ki woh humara assignment jo tha...woh kal...jo app keah rahi thi" The poor caded studdered, fluttering a little.

"Kyon sa assignment cadet?" Shalini asked confused

"Ma'am jo woh class...kal..." He said

"Oh ho Cadet" Shalini said a little frustrated "Aap kya kehnay ki koshis, mujhe kuch samaj nahi aa raha hai. Woh assignment ka koi topic toh hoga"

The girl from the group stepped up and placed her hand on the boy's shoulders and said "Ma'am, kal aap ne humaray sim card mein Emergency First aid ka data upload kia tha na. Yudi ussi project ki clearity kay liya call kar raha hai"

My eyes widen hearing the girl talk, because I hardly understood what she said, but seems like Shalini understood because she replied "Thank you Cadet Ghai, aur Yudi tum mujhe yeah saaf saaf nahi keah shaktay thay. Iss kay baray mein hum kal class me discuss karangay. Abhi kay liya, go and eat your dinner. All of you"

Immediately the cadets scrambled inside the mess and we also made our way inside.

Sitting down with a plate full of food, I looked around the mess for either Sherry or Rajveer, but they were nowhere to be found. While looking around my eyes fell on the group of cadets. The one that tried to flirt with me earlier had a playful smirk on his face while the girl and a guys sitting next to her looked very irritated. The one that talked to Shalini outside was looking very confused and the final Cadet was staring off into space. Shalini probably saw me looking at them because she said:

"Interesting bunch right?"

"Yeah...What's the story?" I questioned back wanting to know more about the Cadets.

"No Story" She said and pointed to each of the cadets and said their name "That's Cadet Ghai...She is really sweet. Woh hai Cadet Ali Beig...Very determined and strong mind. Aur woh hai Cadet Yudi...thoda under confident hai but potential bohot hai...that's Alekh, uski past kafi dark hai aur is liya dusro se kafi dur reatha hai...And finally that's cadet  Amerdeep Huda...KMA ka biggest flirt, ladki dekhi nahi ki suru hota hai..."

"Navin se bhi bada flirt?" I questioned amused at the dynamics of the group

"God no, mujhe nahi lagta ki Navin se bada firt koi ho Shakta hai" She replied chuckling "Yaad hai ek bar MC ne Navin ko ladki se flirt kartay huya dekh liya tha..."

"Aur uss ladki ko Navin ko rakhi ban ni padi thi" I finished her sentence. We both busted out laughing as we remembered the crazy time spend together. Just then Rajveer and Sherry entered the mess and they instantly saw me. Seeing my expressing change, she place her hand on top of mine and gave a tight smile.

She didn't say anything...She didn't have to. Shalini was always like this. She spoke no stop about silly things or gossips, but when it came to more serious matters she didn't have to say anything. What was in her heart was always evident on her face, and that's what I have always loved about her.

I watched and Sherry grabbed her plate and made her way over to the table where the 5 cadets were sitting. Rajveer, with a plate in hand, looked around for a place to sit like a school boy wondering where to sit in his first day of school. I understood that Shalini and Rajveer probably ate together and because I was sitting with her, he couldn't...or didn't want to.

"Captain Shekhawat" I called out and shalini gave a surprised look while Rajveer looked completely shocked. He pointed to himself as if to ask "me?" I nodded my head in positive and he made his way over. I got up from my table "Don't sacrifice your dinner partner for me. Aur waisay bhi mera khana ho gaya hai" I said moving away from the table.

"Naina...it's ok. You don't need to leave?" I heard him say. Hearing his voice after two years, flooded my brain with precious memories, and all I wanted to do was run into his arms but I controlled myself and turned around to face him.

"Major Naina Singh" I said and when he gave a confused looked I clarified "You don't have the right to call me by just my name...matlab I am your senior so you will address me with such...aur mujhe Naina woh bulatay hai jis kay mein kareeb hoon. Aur yaha se jaa kar aap par koi aaisan nahi kar rahi hoon captain, I am finished so I am leaving." I gave a tight smile and said "Enjoy your dinner." Looking at Shalini I stated "Shalin, please dinner kay baad mujhe meray kamray mein mila. Kuch kaam hai tumse"          

Entering my room I crashed in my bed and let the tears I had been with holding with me let loose. "Come on Naina...tu itni jaldi himmat nahi harshakti. Tujhe KMA mein reah kar bohot kuch karna hai" I said to myself like a little pep talk as I wiped my tears. I walked in the bathroom to freshen up and when I existed someone was knocking on my door. Thinking it was Shalini I opened the door, but to my surprise I found Sherry outside my door.

"Cadet Ghelot...Aa piss wakt yaha. Is everything ok?" I questioned concerned that something might have happened

"Oh please stop the drama and stop pretending like you care. Mein yaha bas yehi kehney aayi thi ki app ka jo bhi adgenda hai woh kabhi puri nahi hoga...mein honay nahi dungi. Aap ne ek baar hum sab ko already bohot hurt kar liya hai...phir se karne nahi dungi mein...Have a good night" With that she turned on her heels and left as Shalini made her way across the hall to my room.

She had seen Sherry leave so she asked "Sab theek hai na?"  I nodded my head in positive and invited her in.

"Kyu buliya tha mujhe?" She asked.

I walked over to my closet and opened the drawer with in it. I grabbed a ring that I knew would be there. I walked over to Shalini and handed her the ring.

"Naina yeah" She said looking confused

"Yeah Ahluwalia khandan ki pustany aanguti hai" I said

"Woh toh theek hai, magar yeah mujhe kyu day rahi ho?" She asked

"Yeah ring maa ne bhaiya ko diya tha...yeah kay kar ki jab unay ghar ki bahu mil jayay yoh yeah ring...aur yeah ring bhaiya ki body se mili, matlab he was carrying it with him.Shalini I think he was going to..." I said, but could finish as Shalini finished it

"Propose. He was going to ask him to marry him" She said sobbing. Tears were running down my face as I washed Shalini twist and turn the ring in her hands. She looked up at me and her teary eyes met mine. "I miss him so much Naina. Woh kyun hum ko chord kar chala gaya? It's not fair. I miss him Naina"

That night I cried like never before, maybe because I finally found the courage within to start accepting that Navin was not coming back. May it was the case because I had found a shoulder to cry on or maybe I was tired. Tired of keeping my emotions and feeling locked up and maybe seeing KMA again was the final straw and maybe that's why I finally let loose.

Hey y'all

    Hope you liked the update and the mysterious atmosphere I am trying to create. The plot and the backstory will unravel itself as the plot thickens

Happy reading

Misha

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

763K 20.6K 76
မင်းဟာ လူသားတွေကိုကယ်တင်နေတဲ့ဆရာဝန်မလေးပေမယ့်ကိုယ့်အတွက်တော့ အချစ်တွေကုသပေးမယ့် အချစ်ဒေါက်တာမလေးပါ..... #စဝ်ခ...
675K 22.1K 80
Follow the story of Cathy Potter as she and the entire school of Hogwarts sees what their future has in store for them... Best Rankings: #3 - Lily Ev...
88K 2.5K 39
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...
192K 8.7K 107
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...