shallow love→ jack gilinsky

Bởi l2tpkacey

"is it shallow love, or is it something real?" "seriously, jack?" - THIRD BOOK TO NOBODY & DISTANCE Xem Thêm

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three

twelve

5.3K 154 73
Bởi l2tpkacey

this chapter is wild

-

it was the last day of shooting the cold hearted music video, and to jack, this meant the last day to try to win kennadi back. he sat nervously in his chair, tapping his foot waiting for kennadi to walk through the doors.

kennadi burst through the doors and the first person she wanted to see was jack. she quickly looked around and spotted him. she walked towards him and jack and he met her halfway.

"hey-" "we need to talk." the both said at the same time.

jack furrowed his eyebrows, noticing the almost panicked look on kennadi's face. "sure, what's up?"

kennadi grabbed his arm, pulling him into a more secretive spot. "i'm in a bit of a problem."

jack listened as she talked. part of him was hoping her problem was picking him over luke. if that was case, he'd do whatever it took to persuade her. "what is it?" he asked.

"alyssa's back." she whispered in case johnson was somewhere nearby.

this sure wasn't the news jack was hoping to hear, but this was still shocking. "what? how?"

"she showed up at my house last night. jack, she was beaten." she said in a serious tone. "she's completely scared out of her mind."

"beaten? by who?" he questioned.

"drew."

jack slightly remembered the name. he scoffed. "don't you think she kinda deserves it?" he shrugged.

kennadi scoffed, hitting jack on the arm. "no! no matter what, no women or anyone for that matter deserves domestic abuse. " she crossed her arms over her chest. "the point is, i don't know what to do with her. if johnson finds out she's here, he's going to spiral and thinks are just getting good between him and alexa. i can't ruin that."

"jack?"

both of them looked in the direction the other voice came from. madison stood a few feet away from them with her eyebrow raised.

"hey, baby?" jack said more of a question, surprised to see her. she slowly walked over, kissing jack on the cheek.

"thought i'd stop by and surprise you." she smiled and glanced at kennadi. "what were you two talking about?"

"none of your-"

"just chatting." jack cut kennadi off causing her to roll her eyes.

"oh." madison replied, not feeling any better with the idea of them alone.

"jack," oliver, one of the guys on set approached the three of them. "they need just you on set right now."

jack nodded and looked back at both of them. "i'll see you later." he said to the both of them and left them alone. 

it was extremely awkward as both girls stood side by side as they watched jack get ready for his solo scene he was about to shoot. 

"look kennadi," madison started, facing her. "i think we got off on the wrong foot-"

kennadi scoffed, facing her as well. "wrong foot? bitch, you stole my boyfriend."

madison pressed her lips together. "i didn't mean to-"

"you didn't stop yourself either." she interrupted her again. "but that's okay leaving jack caused me to get a ring on my finger." she looked down at madison's hands. "and where's your ring?" she said in a snarky tone. 

"jack's getting it engraved." madison told her. 

kennadi's heart skipped at beat as she tried to cover up the fact that it hurt. "doesn't matter. that ring still belonged to me first." she frustrated walked away before she did something she'd regret. 

as much as kennadi hated to admit, jack was all she could think about lately. she watched him up there, the lights shinning on him just right, his perfect jawline clenching every time he moved. 

she did miss him.

and she hated herself for it. 

she has something good going on with luke, he truly was head over her heels for her, but because of stupid jack fucking gilinsky, kennadi's mind wasn't focused on that. 

kennadi realized that it was her time to get ready for her last scene with jack. this scene was an intimate one. kennadi's outfit was little more on the lingerie side instead of the usual tight dress she had been wearing. 

"ready?" jack whispered in her ear, catching her off guard. 

kennadi bit her lip, nodding. "yeah." 

the music started and it was jack's slow verse. 

"yeah, i'm a slow it down for you real quick 

i'm a put it down on you real quick

and i'm a show you what I'm all about, yeah

you didn't know you're about to find out, yeah."

kennadi jumped into jack's arms like the script intended. she wrapped her legs around his waist and kept eye contact with him as he sang while carrying her to a bed on set. 

this was feeling was all to familiar to kennadi. the way his hands felt against her skin and traveled up her thighs, she had to keep herself from moaning. 

they both caught each other's attention, staring directly into each other's eyes. they were both leaning in and didn't know it. they realized when their lips touch, but neither pulled back, instead they kissed back. the kiss was rough but long enough to feel jack's tongue in her mouth. kennadi pulled away from him, acting professional and like the kiss was in the script even though it wasn't. jack looked behind him, seeing a glimpse of madison as she stormed out the door. 

"shit." he muttered, crawling off kennadi. 

the crew clapped around them, obviously pleased with the scene they just shot.

"that's a wrap," the director said. "just a few last scenes of both jacks together, then were done."

kennadi nodded and walked back to her dressing room. the crew congratulated her for such a good job and she politely said thank you, rushing to be alone. 

she closed the door behind her once she was safely alone in her dressing room. she sighed and looked at herself in the mirror, realizing what just happened. 

a knock was on her door and before she could answer, they came in anyway. jack quickly closed the door behind him, making sure no one saw him come in. 

they both just looked across from each other in the small room they were in. 

"look, what just happened-" kennadi started. she was cut off by jack quickly walking to her. he cupped her cheeks in his hand, placing his lips on hers. 

this kiss was a lot sweeter than the one they shared on set a few moments ago. kennadi's arms stayed by her side as she remained still even though she was well aware of what she was doing. the kiss quickly deepened as jack slid his tongue across her bottom lip and she gave him entrance. it soon became a lot rougher after that. 

kennadi was lifted off the ground and onto the vanity of her mirror. jack's lips strayed away from her lips and began kissing down her neck. and of course he knew all the right spots. 

"jack." kennadi moaned quietly, closing her eyes. 

the skimpy outfit kennadi was wearing made it even harder for jack. he hissed as he scanned her body, obviously liking what he saw. 

the black lace that was covering her was quickly ripped from her body, exposing her chest. 

"jack!" kennadi gasped. "that wasn't mine!"

jack gave her a pointed look. "who fucking cares?" he grumbled, attaching his lips to her chest. he traveled further down her body, removing what was left on the lingerie. kennadi watched, running her fingers through jack's hair. nothing was on her mind expect jack at this moment. 

he got to her thighs, kissing the inner. 

"jack." kennadi warned through moans. jack smirked, kissing the place he knew she wanted. 

kennadi's knees pulled up as she let out a loud moan. jack quickly wrapped his arms around her thighs to keep her from moving. 

just the sight of jack between her legs sent her over the edge and jack's experienced tongue didn't help. after all these years, jack still knew all the right places. 

he licked up her clit one last time knowing she would release any time soon, and as he predicted, she did. he pulled up, looking at kennadi was trying to catch her breath. 

"take that cocky ass smirk off your face." she rolled her eyes and pulled him in for another kiss. 

jack laughed, returning the kiss. he managed to pull down his pants and boxers as he was already occupied with kennadi's lips. he held her hips and lined himself at her entrance, wasting no time but slowly sliding himself into her. 

they both groaned at the contact. something they hadn't felt in years. her nails slid up jack's back as he thrusted. 

"faster, please." she begged at a soft tone. 

"can't hear you, babe." jack teased, continuing his slow strokes. 

"jack, faster. please." she said a little louder, getting frustrated with him even more

lust clouded jack's eyes as he listened. he did pick up his pace, sliding in and out of kennadi easily. he groaned, biting on her neck just to keep himself under control but just the thought of her made him wild. 

the vanity smacked against the wall every time jack thrusted. they weren't sure if anyone was around to hear them, but in the moment they didn't care. they just wanted each other. 

kennadi's nails scratched jack's back numerous time and she knew they would sure leave marks, but once again, she didn't care. 

"fuck, i'm so close." jack said looking up to meet kennadi's eyes and once he did, he had never seen anything more perfect. 

his heart skipped as he stared at kennadi, feeling himself release. "shit," he kept going for kennadi. moments later, she was in the same boat and came. 

jack pulled out slowly, trying to catch his own breath. they both were. he took a deep breath, looking up at kennadi. 

"i better not hear shit about me cumming first." he teased, making kennadi giggle.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

377K 6.7K 44
a group chat with nate, johnson, sammy, gilinsky, and their best friend
168K 3.3K 27
3AM is the hour of dreaming and rowdy sex with strangers, projectile vomiting into the toilet basin and the hour of crappy movies. But in the case o...
88.3K 2.1K 19
He pushed me to the bed "Are you ready" he asked "Of course" I replied ••• She never really loved anyone, till she falls in love with the new boy in...
103K 2.7K 22
"Look man, she's so beautiful. I wish she knew who I really was and what I look like." I said to Johnson. "Why don't you tell her?" He asked. "W-What...