At Peace: A Tobias and Tris F...

By r1882603

In this book the War never happened, and since Tris is ranked number one in her initiation class, she can cho... More

Chapter 1: Six not Tris
Chapter 2: Tough As Nails
Chapter 3: Ive Lost All Sympathy
Chapter 4: Stage one
Chapter 5: Eric
Chapter 6: Stage two
Chapter 7: Rejected
Chapter 8: You'll freeze
Chapter 9: Almost Embarrasing
Author's Note: Thank you
Chapter 10: Okay
Chapter 11: At The Door
Chapter 12: Home
Chapter 13: Christina
Chapter 14: Attempted Murder
Chapter 15: Successful Murder
Chapter 16: The Ones We Love
The End
Recommendation

At Peace: A Tobias and Tris Fanfiction.

18.4K 84 3
By r1882603

What would have happened if The Factionless War hadn't ever been introduced in Tris and Tobias's lives? How would the rest of their lives together play out? Would there be drama between them? Read "At Peace: A Tobas and Tris Fanfiction" To see another angle of their relationship.

I do not own Divergent, Insurgent, or Allegiant, or any of the characters written in by Veronica Roth.

Please, only read this if you have knowledge of the book, Divergent.

Summary:

Ever wondered what would have happened if Tris and Tobias wouldn't have had to fight in a war? Ever think that Dauntless life could've been so much more? In this book the War never happened, and since Tris is ranked number one in her initiation class, she can choose and job she wants, and gets the first pick. To be with Tobias, Tris chooses to help with initiate training. This book is about what could have, and most likely would have happened if the Factionless War hadn't ever happened.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4K 30 20
Tris transferred to Dauntless thinking that her worst problems would be initiation, when in reality, that is the least of her worries. As time goes b...
10.3K 322 42
*COMPLETED* Angela Anderson, a future promising clever Erudite. Every member knows one day she'll be leading them. Good grades, good communication, t...
56K 580 12
This is a divergent fanfiction where there is no war and Four and Tris are training initiates. It also takes place one year after Tris's initiation...
5.8K 234 33
Divergent fan fic. WARNING, this is my first thing I have written on Wattpad so it probably isn't that good idk. This is one of those Divergent no Wa...