I Love You to the Moon and Ba...

By Dingo121

The revolution is over, and the famed Rampion Crew won freedom for the whole world. But, will they gain that... More

After the Engagement
Before the Engagement
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six, Wedding Day
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven (Time Skip to May 23rd, 128, T.E.)
Chapter Twenty Eight (Wedding #2)
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four (Time Skip to August)
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three (Time Skip Abt. Four Years)
Chapter Forty Four (Time Skip to December)
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six (Time Skip Six Months)
Chapter Forty Seven (Time Skip Five Years)
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty

Chapter Thirty Nine

187 3 1
By Dingo121

Selene looked at Jasmine, who was turning six months old. The baby had grown so much, and Selene was sorta sad to see all of that time fly by. She was also sad, to see that her step daughter, Peony, would be going to a boarding school by her aunt Yuri in the mountains, when the new school year came around.

Speaking of Yuri, she would be coming by to see her niece for the first time, and Kai and Selene were so exited. After they visited Yuri for the first time, they all became great friends, and visited each other often. Selene and Yuri grew especially close when Selene was having Jasmine. Yuri helped with a lot of the housework that needed to be done.

Selene jumped up as there was a knock at the door. Selene opened it, and there was Yuri, with two personal guards. She dismissed them, and when they retreated, she hugged her sister in law in greeting.

After the greeting, Selene took Yuri up to her and Kai's room, where Jasmine was peacefully sleeping. The baby was curled up into a little ball, with a rattle visible under her. When Selene picked her daughter up, however, Jasmine started crying.

Selene got Jasmine to settle down, and the two went down the stairs, to talk in the living room. Jasmine was set on the ground where a lot of her toys were, as Selene kept watch from on the couch. "So, how is she?" Yuri asked, picking Jasmine up. Jasmine then got passed to her mom.

"She's doing very well, despite being born on a retired warship," Selene said.

"You are not wrong there. She is growing up so fast," Yuri said.

"Yeah, Kai can't believe it. He said one day he'll come home and she'll be walking," Selene said, laughing. Yuri agreed, and averted her attention to Jasmine, who was struggling to crawl. Selene laughed, as she got up, and set Jasmine on the ground in a crawling position.

Jasmine toppled over again, and she started crying. Selene held her daughter close, rocking her back and forth. Soon, her cries subsided, and Selene began to sing, "Sweet Crescent Moon." Jasmine smiled when Selene finished the song.

Jasmine was set on the ground once again, as Selene sat back on the couch. Jasmine was using blocks, and shoving them around. When she was done, all of them were in a scattered mess on the floor.

When Selene saw what her daughter had skillfully done, Selene said. "Stars child. You are going to drive me and your father crazy." At her mother's words, Jasmine looked at her mother quizzically, before saying, "Stars?"

Selene looked at Jasmine, then at Yuri. "Did you hear her?! She spoke her first words!" Selene said with excitement.

"Yes, I did," Yuri said smiling. Selene then got then got the crew on a group comming session.

Start of Comm Link

EmpressAwesome hey guys.

EmperorAwesome is something wrong?

EmpressAwesome no. Jasmine said her first word.

ScarletBenoitKesley oh my stars. What was it?

EmpressAwesome Stars.

CressThorne Stars?

ThornetheAmazing stars?

WinterHayleBlackburnClay stars!

JacinClay stars

IkoTheAmazingAndroid stars!

WolftheTomatoLover tomatoes!

ScarletBenoitKesley it was stars.

EmperorAwesome I'm seeing stars. Wait, stars!?!

EmpressAwesome yes. Her first word was stars.

ThornetheAmazing your right Kai, I am seeing stars.

WolftheTomatoLover I'm not.

ScarletBenoitKesley yes. You are not seeing stars.

WolftheTomatoLover I'm seeing 🍅

ScarletBenoitKesley tomatoes.

CressThorne tomatoes.

ThronetheAmazing tomatoes?

WinterHayleBlackburnClay to-ma-toes. Tomatoes.

EmpressAwesome ugh yes guys. He did say tomatoes.

EmperorAwesome tomatoes.

EmpressAwesome your on feeding duty tonight.☺

ThornetheAmazing *turns on music* (Beethoven's 5th Symphony)

One hour later

EmpressAwesome Thorne. Cut the crap please, and save our sanity.

ThornetheAmazing why? This is dramatic.

JacinClay it less dramatic if she hits you upside the head with her metal hand.

EmpressAwesome not a bad idea. Kai, we're having dinner with the Thornes.

CressThorne will you bring Jasmine?

EmpressAwesome yes.

WinterHayleBlackburnClay yes! We're coming to.

JacinClay we are.

WinterHayleBlackburnClay *shoots death glare*

JacinClay ooh, goody.

EmpressAwesome bye guys.

EmperorAwesome bye.

End of Comm Link

Selene threw the port down as she went to make dinner. "Have you ever met the crew Yuri?" Selene asked.

"No," Yuri said.

"Good. You'll meet them tonight," Selene said, grabbing a pan.

Later that night

Selene set the hot pan of food in the middle of the table. Throne was staring at it, until Cress slapped him. He rubbed the back of his head, when Jasmine spit up. "Stars child. Shouldn't she be done spitting up?" Selene asked, looking at Kai.

"She should be," Kai said, giving her a new spit rag from the diaper bag.

"Well, I'll take her to the doctor tomorrow," Selene said.

"Have you thought of her having some sort of sickness?" Cress asked.

"Yeah, but we took her to the doctor a week ago, and nothing was wrong, so we are clueless as to what's wrong," Selene said, sitting down.

"Has she been given all of the shots needed?" Yuri asked. Selene and Kai nodded their heads, as Winter asked.

"Do you think she might have acid reflux?" Selene looked at her confused, but shook her head.

"We already exhausted that idea. We gave her medicine for it a long time ago, bit as you can see, it didn't work," Selene said.

After dinner, the crew sat down in the living room, to watch the newsfeeds. Leo, Maha, and Solstice were on the ground playing with Jasmine, who was tired from being the center of attention. She yawned, as Selene picked her up, and carried her into her room.

After everyone left, Selene needed to do some paperwork in her office, while Kai watched Jasmine. He was happy to do so, and sat her down on the bed to watch football, from the American Republic.

Selene was just about finished, and ready to leave fore the night, before she noticed a pen sitting on the desk. She took the pen, sat down, and started to write. This was something she wished her mother would have done, so Selene wouldn't have had any doubts about how much Channery loved her.

To my dearest Jasmine,
I know you are a princess, but, I want you to remember one thing. No one can change you. You are a beautiful, smart, young girl. I know this, because I am your mother there for, I know you better than anyone, such as yourself.

When I was young, I grew up, without parents, and only two people who loved me. I want you to know that this kingdom loves you, and for that, you should always be grateful. And, your father and I love you as well, more than you would ever know.

The reason I call you my little star, is so you know, that you were born among them. The story is complicated, but with time, you will understand, what took place, before you were born, and the importance of where you were born. I hope I will be the one to explain it to you.

When you read this, I do not know if I will be alive or not. I hope I will be, but in case I'm not, I want you to know one thing. Jasmine, I love you, and no one will ever change that, for you will always be my little star.
          Your loving mother,
                                            - Selene

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 164 12
Their pirated ship sunk, land finally found, Kai and his transformed team find themselves out of the pan and into the fire when they're captured by t...
7.8K 120 36
After Stars Above Kai and Cinder's wedding is just around the corner when something nobody saw coming happens. The rampion crew get caught up in a mi...
83.6K 1.6K 44
Sequel to my story Moonstruck! Read that first!! Part 1: Set five years after the big Kaider wedding in Moonstruck, Moonflower is the story of the fu...
9.7K 456 24
Cinder a simple girl in new Beijing working in a boutique and helping her step family to pay the bills, her life was simple and safe until she met on...