Furious Hearts

By ENI-scribe

"E... Eddie..." She stuttered breathlessly. With his fingers prodding her womanly folds, he groaned. "Yes bea... More

author's note
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty one
chapter twenty two
chapter twenty three
chapter twenty four
chapter twenty five
chapter twenty six
A/N
chapter twenty seven
chapter twenty eight
chapter twenty nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty one
chapter thirty two
chapter thirty three
chapter thirty four
chapter thirty five
chapter thirty six
chapter thirty seven
chapter thirty eight
chapter thirty nine
chapter forty
chapter forty one
chapter forty two
chapter forty three
chapter forty four
chapter forty five
chapter forty six
chapter forty seven
chapter forty eight
chapter forty nine
chapter fifty
chapter fifty one
chapter fifty two
epilogue

chapter nine

6.2K 274 10
By ENI-scribe

Gina was in her office buried in her work when the intercom beeped. "Yes Cindy."

"Your mother is on the line Miss Marshall." She informed from the other side.

"Put her through to me." Gina said praying it was a business call and not family drama.

"G, how's everything going?" Mona asked.

"If you want to know if I have already murdered the partner you imposed on me, well no, I haven't, but I have been tempted." Gina said rolling her eyes.

"Impose is a wrong word. Gina he is good for the business, you know that his work _"

"Okay mother is there anything else you want you talk about?" She inquired interrupting her mother.

Mona breathed loudly, obviously annoyed by the interruption. She then said. "Dinner is at my house this Friday, busy or not you better show up young lady."

"Mother it's Tuesday and you are talking about dinner on Friday." She rolled her eyes, bringing her palm to rub her forehead which was seconds from a severe migraine.

"I wanted to make sure I gave you enough time to take care of impending appointments." Mona informed clearly.

This time Gina sighed loudly. "Alright mother, I heard you." Mona bid her goodbye and hung up.

Going back to her work, Gina decided that her mother was too queer these past few weeks.

The next day in the morning Daniel the chauffeur pulled up at her reserved parking lot and opened the door the black SUV.
Gina stepped out her briefcase in her left hand. Today she felt elated, she had to admit the sun was working it's magic, she reached the front door, a security guard pushed the glass doors open and she stepped in. She had her hair up in a neat bun so as to highlight her burgundy dress
neckline, she had a golden necklace accentuating her gold bungles. Her burgundy heels clicked with the marble floors as she graced the corridors like a runway model, the employees she passed greeted, as usual she briefly greeted back, she was about to walk into the elevator when her eyes landed on a familiar male figure, he was in a custom black suit, his polished leather Italian shoes matched his tie, his hair was done in a messy way making him look like a bad boy in a film. She watched as the female employees drooled after him as he walked by.

"Good morning ladies." He greeted smiling to a group of three.

"Good morning too Mr Raymond." They greeted back in unison giggling.

Walking past the reception which had two beautiful petite ladies. He paused to greet them.
"Hello ladies," he smiled leaning on the huge brown shiny marble reception.

"Good morning Mr Raymond," they greeted back.
"Do you need anything Mr Raymond?" Linda the taller lady asked.

"Oh no, just saying hi to you gorgeous girls."

Gina watched as the man shamelessly flirted with her employees, the silly girls hang on his every word. She watched as he leaned in closer on the reception and he spoke though she couldn't make out his words.

"So, is the big lady boss in already?" He was still smiling.

"Yes,she just headed for the elevator." Nora the other lady answered almost melting to jelly.

Gina still stood there, she hadn't realised that she was gritting her teeth hard, until she felt a tingly pain on her jaw. She looked one more time only to meet his eyes. He stood straight, after he said something to the receptionists he made his way to her. Gina turned on her heel and entered the open elevator doors, it was almost closing when a familiar indulging scent hit her and a tall figure squeezed itself through and the doors closed behind him.

"Good morning there miss Marshall." He greeted his lips twitching to something she didn't make out to be a smile or a smirk. She didn't respond, her eyes were on his shoulders, they looked strong, she grazed her eyes at his upper arms, they were so toned and manly. He had his hands crossed over his chest making his muscle bulge out almost ripping out the custom jacket.

She was still staring when he said. "Like what you see miss Marshall?" His was smirking now she was sure.

Looking away she said, " please."
She almost choked on the word but it came out with disgust, well so she hoped.

"I was just wondering what my employees drool so foolishly at" She said finding her cold voice again.

"And?" He inquired bending his head to meet her eyes.

She furrowed her brows before saying. "Nothing out of the ordinary, nothing at all,"

He moved closer to her invading her personal space. Instead of backing away, she just stood there her chin up staring up into his eyes.

"Very mean miss Marshall and I..." he paused getting more closer until his chest was in contact with her chin. "... punish mean people."

"Get over yourself Casanova, get your filthy perfume off my nose I need fresh air." She said with disgust. The elevator opened on the 50th floor where her office was. She brushed past him.

Eddie walked heading to his office after he saw Cindy briefing Gina. His jaw clenched in annoyance. His fists tightened beside him as he tried to compose himself. Damn the woman knew how to bruise a man's ego, hell she slaughtered it without remorse whatsoever.
He was settling down in his office trying to act normal when a young man about his early twenties walked in with a clipboard. "Mr Raymond, I am Frank Leon I will be your PA if you need anything I'll be right over my desk." He informed him.

"Alright, any appointments?"

"None as of now, miss Marshall will be meeting up with the three of the investors today." He answered.

After a long silence Eddie spoke. "Tell her they cancelled."

"But sir_"

"And arrange them for me."

"Sir she_"

"It would be very ugly to lose your job on your first day." He said opening his laptop. A confused Frank walked out closing the door behind him.

Gina sat behind her desk looking at her computer but not really seeing anything. Her mind was in the elevator with the jerk. Her jaw voluntarily twitched as she gritted her teeth remembering how he had shamelessly flirted with the receptionists, how he had tried to intimidate her with his sexy bo_. She stopped to shake her head. He was not sexy, oh hell he wasn't. She had told him off to his face, who did he think he was? How dare he invade her space so much until she was breathless, she shook her head again. No! He didn't make her breathless, it was his stupid filthy expensive male perfume, it would definitely have the same dizzy spell on her despite the wearer. She had told off his egotistical self. Oh the look on his face was so priceless, surely he didn't expect her to be so ruthless with him. She smiled at that thought. She let out a self satisfactory sigh and went out to meet Mr Gregory from Gregory tech. since he had an appointment on her way out she met Cindy coming in

"Cindy we are going to meet Mr Gregory."

"Ma'am he cancelled, he said he had an emergency to attend to," Cindy informed her boss.

"So unlike him but alright, when's my next?" Gina asked flatly.

"At 10 a.m ma'am with Miss Dawn and later a lunch with Mr Collins." Cindy explained.

"Alright, be ready at 10 a.m." she said returning to her seat.

For some reason all her appointments cancelled and she didn't know what to make of the entrepreneurs, how could they waste so much time, she would never cancel so abruptly if she really didn't have to. Sipping on her coffee in the evening around 5 p.m Cindy knocked and entered quietly, she walked towards her desk and handed her three documents. "Ma'am, these are for you." Informed.

"What's this?" She took them slowly tearing her eyes from a nervous Cindy to the documents, her eyes grew wider as she read the cover to each.

Gregory tech.

Dawn and co

Collins and Corp

She slammed the documents hard on her desk. "How's this possible Cindy? I didn't meet any of them and now you are handing me documents of fully discussed and signed contracts!" She scolded angrily.

Silence.

"Cindy I'm talking to you! Explain this." She went on making the poor girl jolt frightened.

"F...Fra...Frank gave them to me." She stuttered.

"Who's Frank?" She questioned softly but still angrily.

"Mr Raymond's PA." She answered finding her voice now.
She watched Gina change her expression from confusion to disbelief then to boiling anger.

"Go home Cindy." She ordered.

She shot up from her chair and stomped out taking the contracts with her. Her head up full of fury, she stormed in Eddie's office, slamming the documents on his desk she started.

"Apart from being a Casanova you are also a shameless thief!" She said angrily but not raising her voice.
Eddie went on typing on his computer not sparing her a look.

"Am talking to you, you inso_"

"Not a word more miss Marshall." He interrupted her. "I don't see what you are fuming about, I met potential investors and clients, landed all three good deals and you thank me with your little bratty tantrums." He lectured softly as if she was a child.

"Oh please thief, they were my_"

"Our deals, it's ours, fifty fifty, I'll make it forty since the younger Marshall has her 20 percent too." He interrupted her, she hated it when she was interrupted and she was on the edge of explosion.

"Don't you lecture me, don't talk to me like a stupid child, don't_"

"Oh but you act like one miss Marshall." He said with a smirk, he noticed she hated interruptions but he couldn't help annoy her because she looked delectable with her small nose wrinkled in fury, he felt his cock throb just looking at her breast heave up and down as she took in air hungrily trying to keep calm.

"You are mistaken if you think I'll take this lying down." She said through gritted teeth.

"I'll do absolutely anything to see you lying down miss Marshall, under me of course." He said his smirk enlarging and brows cocking.

"You are disgusting." She said completely ready to pounce on his eyes as they ripped her clothes from her body. "I will let you know that you are not my type, you repulse me and you might as well write off any ideas you have." She told him, she was relaxed now but she held him a death glare.

"I'm an entrepreneur. I don't write off ideas miss Marshall, I actualise them." He smiled almost genuinely as he leaned back on his chair.

She leaned in so that she was nearing his face, smiling just as him she said. "There's a first time for everything Mr Raymond." With that she walked out living him drooling over her round full backside.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.8K 2.1K 19
[Book 1]✓ 18+ Audience. Mature Themes. Kind, honest,humble, sweet, polite and absolutely beautiful. Hard faced, sometimes scary, but a good father. T...
19.3M 654K 70
Love is Sacrifice. ❝ I don't love you and I never will, because I love someone else ❞ Ian said to Alison, his brows touched together as he looked at...
12.8K 492 38
Savannah Marshall was a kind loving person who would do anything for anyone. But when the one person she wished never to see again begs her in the mi...
16.4M 546K 35
Down-on-her-luck Aubrey gets the job offer of a lifetime, with one catch: her ex-husband is her new boss. *** Aubrey...