Love for years!

By luvmarcusandmartinus

(COMPLETED) Sofia, lives in Trofors next to her all time best friends, Marcus and Martinus. But she seems to... More

Friends Forever
Walking/Running
The phone call
Finally starting the picnic
When I arrived
The first night
The next Morning
Alone....
The rest of the day
The Exciting News
The Night #2
Revenge
Getting ready
The Trip
The Hotel
Morning
!Gröna Lund!
Back at the Hotel
The Night #4
The Nightmare
Breakfast
Out and in
Choosing
Dinner
The Night #5
Waking up
Hanging out
Before The Rehearsal
The Rehearsal
The Text
The Night #6
Surprise???
Was that revenge???
Before lunch
Lunch
Before The Concert
The Concert
After the Concert
The Night #7
Another Morning
The Interview
Going back to Trofors
Midnight
Fun then not
Helping
Hanging
Sleepover
Hanging with Friends
The Date
The Secret
Nightime!
New family!?!
Showing of Trofors
Arriving at the Gunnarsen's
Dinner at the Gunnarsen's
Shopping for School :(
Parents out...
Football
Simple Day
Camping
Sleeping in a tent..
Waking up. Everyone
Bored
Movie
Football Team tryouts
The Night before school
School 😩😩
The New Girl
Chilling
Pranks and stuff
Everything
Cousin time!
The party...
Secret Place
Moving In 😜
Fun Times!
Going Home
Before School
Match Making
Dresses
Little Surprise
Dates
Journey
Journey Pt.2
MIAMI!!!
At the Beach!
Wedding Day
Happiness

At their house again

1.1K 46 15
By luvmarcusandmartinus

I woke up at 9:30 and couldn't fall asleep again... How annoying, I'm one of those not morning people, unlike Martinus that has tones of energy in the morning.

I knew that Marcus wouldn't be awake so I just went downstairs to have some breakfast. My mum was already down there having breakfast and reading the newspaper.

Mum- "hi honey,"
Sof- "hi,"
Mum- "so I have to go to Oslo today,since their coming tomorrow, to help them get their things..."
Sof- "Ok, so I'm probably staying with Marcus and Martinus again aren't I??"
Mum- "Yup, if that's ok with you..."
Sof- "Yeah its fine"
Mum- "Ok great, so I leave at around 2 o'clock from here."
Sof- "Ok"

I quickly ate my breakfast and then went back to my room. I got changed into a cute casual turquoise dress and got ready as usual.

Then my phone buzzed and I checked it, it was a text from tinus.

Tinus🍌😜- Hey
Tinus🍌😜- what's up?
Me- Nothing, just about to text you guys actually...
Tinus🍌😜- Do you wanna come over, I heard ur staying over tonight...
Me- Yeah I am, and I'll come over
Tinus🍌😜- Cool, Marcus isn't awake though
Me- No surprise there 😜
Tinus🍌😜- 😂 yeah
Me- Ok, see you in 1 minutes
Tinus🍌😜- 👋

I then quickly stuffed all the things I need in a bag.
then ran downstairs to tell my mum I was going to their house and also bye since I probably wouldn't see her before she left.

I then took my house key so I could get in and went to their house.

Tinus was standing in the doorway waiting.

Sofia- "Hey"
Tinus- "Hey, I have the best idea ever!"
Sofia- "Ok, what is it?" I asked with confusion while walking towards him.
Tinus- "Follow me..."

I followed him into the kitchen, while putting my bag down, and he went into the fridge and got out some whipped cream.

I then knew exactly what he was planning and grabbed it from him.

Sof- "wait we need a feather or something to tickle him..."

Tinus nodded and ran to Emma's room where she was doing some arts and crafts.

He rummaged through the box of supplies trying to find a feather...

"Heyyy" Emma said to Martinus

"Emma this is very important..." he replied, I laughed at that and then he finally found a feather.

We then both ran out of the room and to Marcus's door, but before we opened it Martinus grabbed my arm and said.

"Can I plz put the whipped cream on his hand..."

I nodded and gave it to him while he was giving me the feather.

We then went into his room and sat down on his bed.

Martinus put the whipped cream on his hand and when he was done I started moving the feather around his face.

I couldn't help but give out a little laugh and neither could Martinus.

Then Marcus rubbed his face with the whipped cream and it got all over him face.

Me and Martinus both burst out laughing, Marcus eyes opened and then he both looked at us with anger in his eyes.

He then pulled me into a hug and put all the whipped cream all over me.

"Marcussssssss," I moaned

"Hey, your not the one who had to wake up from whipped cream on their face....." he replied

"Yeah, but stilllll"

Martinus kept on laughing, while I was being covered with whipped cream.  I then grabbed the whipped cream from the side of the bed and started spraying it on Martinus.

He immediately stopped laughing and tried to make me stop.

After about a minute of whipped cream war, we all stopped and caught our breath.

Martinus then went into his room so he could get changed out of his whipped cream clothes.

I looked at Marcus and he had whipped cream all over his face 😂.

I then moved a bit away from under his eye and said,

Sof-"Can I borrow one of your shirts, since I don't have anything to change into...."

Mac-"Yeah, but what are you going to wear on the bottom?"

Sof- "I have trousers in my bag..."

He looked at me with confusion,

Mac-"Do you always have trousers in your bag? "

I laughed and replied,

Sof- "No but I'm sleeping over here since my mum went to Oslo to help her fiancé pack..."

Marcus nodded and then grinned, he then gave me another huge hugging putting more whipped cream on me....

Sof- "Seriously Marcus...."

He laughed and stopped, I then went to take my bag from downstairs and came back to his room.

I took my trousers out of my bag and went into his cupboard to find a shirt that would look nice on me.

I quickly put it on then went to the bathroom to wash my face. I tied a knot on the side of the t-shirt because it was a little long.

Then I was done and went back to Marcus' room. He was on his bed, on his phone.

I sat down next to him and he put his phone down, he was still covered with whipped cream. He was about to go in for another hug but I immediately went off the bed and said,

"Don't even think about it..."

"But I want a hug..." He said in a baby voice.

"After you get rid of the whipped cream on you and get changed..."

He shrugged and went up to get changed, but as he passed me he said,

"You know if it wasn't for you and Martinus, I wouldn't have this on me...." I laughed and he continued getting ready.

After he had gotten changed he went into the bathroom to take the whipped cream off his face.

He came back into the room, while I was looking at the photos of him and Martinus when he was younger on his desk.

He hugged me from behind and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I turned to face him and put my arms around his neck.

"Can I finally get a kiss?" He asked.

I kissed him and answered,

"Does that answer your question?" He nodded and then we went downstairs.

Marcus went to get some breakfast and Martinus was sitting on the sofa, on his phone.

I went and sat next to Martinus, looking over at the screen of his phone.

"Whatcha doing?" I asked him

"Nothing, just checking Instagram..." He replied without looking up from his screen.

We both looked through his Instagram and then we went on a vines account and watched some funny videos.

We were laughing like crazy and then Marcus came in from the kitchen. He looked at us like we were crazy (which was normal with me and Martinus).

"What are you guys doing?" He asked

"Having fun..." I replied.

Me and Martinus both went back to watching some videos and then I felt some hands go around my waist.

Then they pulled me up from the sofa and I saw Marcus.

"Marcus let goooo" I yelled,

"Why, so you can have fun?" I laughed and hit his arm.

"Seriously Marcus, please..."

"Give me one good reason..."

Martinus POV:

Marcus and Sofia were play fighting because Sofia wanted to be let down.

Ugh I want to have a relationship like that where I can be crazy around her.

"Give me one good reason..." Marcus said,

A grin came over Sofia's face and she whispered something in his ear. A grin went over Marcus's face too and he let her down.

Then Emma came skipping into the room and took Sofia's hand.

"Can you play with me pleaseeeeeeee" She asked,

Sofia looked at me and Marcus and then said,

"Sure, but ask your brothers if their ok with me leaving."

"They won't mind, come on..." Emma said, while pulling Sofia with her to her room.

I looked at Marcus and asked,

"What did Sofia say to you?" He smiled and replied,

"Nothing..."

I could tell he was lying because he's my twin brother.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.5K 2.3K 31
If only she knew before she left... What happens when Skylar, the 15 year old girl meets her idols Marcus and Martinus? Read to find out! Started p...
86.4K 2.8K 26
COMPLETED Just the thought of him made the world seem like a better place. Maybe he could save her and take the pain away. Or just make it worse. Cov...
30.3K 503 22
Marcus and Martinus live with their mom and sister because their dad passed away... But they aren't only brothers and twins..they are something more...
21.5K 1.2K 24
I thought nothing can stop us... I thought no one can stop our love... But the destiny didn't want us together... Laure will you remember me..? ~Marc...