No Puppet Strings Can Hold Me...

By AmeliaLovesSU

Dipper Pines is still in Gravity Falls, living with his two Grunkles and his twin sister Mabel. Everything is... More

A (really) Short Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
ITS LATE! SORRY!
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Eh, this again.
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
NOT A CHAPTER
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
So guys. My other stuff pt 1
Stories pt 2
Numero tres
OMG THANKS
More self promo

Chapter 4

5.7K 146 99
By AmeliaLovesSU

*Mabel*

Ford had called me down to the basement for something. I'd went down the stairs and he told me whatever he needed, it had to be from both of us. So I had awkwardly walked back. 

Now I'm just confused.

*Two Days Later, Headline From Local Newspaper*

Boy Found Unconscious By River

A young boy, around the age of  twelve, was found unconscious by the local river. He is currently being treated in hospital. There could be a link between this story and the one not long ago, stating that a child around the same age went missing from the Mystery Shack...

*Bipper*

I'm back. After a long, long time, I'm finally back.

****Sorry it's short, but sometimes you need to shorten things to create suspense and mysteries. So, tell me what you'll think will happen, or even what did happen that fateful night in the forest, because they might just make it into the story. And sorry for not posting last week, but as we all know, some things come with hiatuses. And yes I ship both BillDip and WillDip. Bye!****

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

252K 10K 42
[COMPLETED] *Cover Artwork Made by @Damare on DeviantART #1 in "bipper" - 9/9/18 He was the depth of fear, he could show you your worst nightmares w...
29K 915 29
(TW LIST DOWN BELOW) Just so y'all know, this takes place after the summer at Gravity Falls, though instead of both Dipper and Mabel going to Gravity...
21.5K 821 27
this is billdip siren au obviously sorry I'm not good a descriptions.. ..hope you enjoy the story! --Comments are loved and appreciated-- I don't ow...
66.7K 1.1K 25
2 years after Wierdmaggedon and the mystery twins stay at gravity falls since last year but Bill Cipher is back and he will his little puppet next to...