matchpals.com [ yoonmin ]

Av -excuseme

❝ what do you want me to do? kneel down and re-suck you off? ❞ ❝ i want you to fuck off, that's all. ❞ ... Mer

开场白 -
一 -
二 -
三 -
四 -
五 -
六 -
七 -
八 -
九 -
十 -
十一 -
十二 -
十三 -
十四 -
十五 -
十六 -
十七 -
十八 -
十九 -
二十 -
二十一 -
二十二 -
二十三 -
二十四 -
二十五 -
二十六 -
二十七 -
二十八 -
二十九 -
三十 -
三十一 -
三十二 -
三十三 -
三十四 -
三十六 -
三十七 -
三十八 -
三十九 -
四十 -
四十一 -
四十二 -
四十三 -
四十四 -
四十五 -
四十六 -
四十七 -
四十八 -
四十九 -
五十 -
五十一 -
结语 -
shameless self-promo
[ late apology ]

三十五 -

6.8K 467 46
Av -excuseme

— thirty-five ;

"Come on, guys!" Taehyung calls for his hyungs and Jungkook. "Hurry up so we could get a nice spot to place our stuff!"

Everyone decided to go to a nearby beach, since the weather was quite cool and swimming in Christmas is pretty new too.

"Well if you could give us a hand, we could get there faster!" Jungkook shouts back, face slowly sweating due to the amount of things he's handling. He's considered as being the strongest in their group, so he got the heaviest stuff to hold, a table and a few chairs.

Meanwhile, Taehyung just sticks out his tongue and runs off with food baskets on both his hands.

"He's such a child, I swear." Jungkook mutters, sighing in exhaustion as he and the others continue to walk.

"You're a child, too though." Yoongi says, in charge of the large ass umbrellas.

"Just because I'm the youngest, doesn't mean I'm a child." Jungkook bites back, glaring at the older.

"But isn't being the youngest considered as the child of the group?" Jimin says questionably. He's holding a bunch of beach mats & towels on the other hand.

"Oh don't you side with hyung now, Jimin." Jungkook spits. "Just because you two are friends again, does not mean you'll out-number me."

Jimin and Yoongi both just snicker at their maknae's adorable antics.

"Where's Hoseok-hyung, any ways?" Jungkook asks. "He's supposed to help me with these."

"Believe he dashed to a store and bought water guns." Yoongi answers, quite unsure. "Oh and I think goggles too. He mentioned it while we left the hotel."

Jungkook could only sigh in frustration, adjusting his arms a little so he could hold properly. "Let's just move faster. I'm losing strength."

.

.

.

Time went by pretty fast. Jungkook, Jimin, and Taehyung are both in the water, making fun of Hobi who's panicking every time a wave would come. It would splash on him and he'd tumble over, earning a good laugh from the rest. 

Meanwhile, Yoongi is perfectly on land, listening to some good music while watching his dongsaengs. He's not in the mood to play and have fun. He'd rather lie down and just take a nap.

"Hey, I have an idea." Hobi suddenly says who just got back from a wave splash. He glances over at the boring Yoongi and smirks. "Why don't we all head over to where Yoongi-hyung is at and throw him in the water?"

Jungkook grins. "Sounds like a plan." 

"But hyung is pretty smart. He'd notice what we'll do." Jimin deducts with a worry-written face.

"Psh~" Hoseok laughs. "Then that'll be more fun. He'll panic and attempt to run away. One of us is gonna head on shore first so if he tries to escape, he'll still be caught in the end."

Jungkook and Taehyung ooh in unison, amazed by Hobi's plan.

"Okay, but who should we send off then?" Jimin asks.

Hoseok thinks for a moment. "How about you?" He winks at Jimin.

"Me?" Jimin points to himself. "Why me?"

"Because of how much you and hyung are close, he'd easily fall. Besides, we all know he likes you so-"

"Was it really necessary to bring up such a sensitive topic?" Jimin cuts him off, sending  glare.

"Aight, sorry." Hobi raises his hands in defense. "Well if you won't go, who would?"

"Why don't we send off Jungkookie then? He's the strongest after all." Taehyung suggests.

"I might use my strength against him too much and hurt him." Jungkook deadpans, his expression looking rather serious. 

"Tae, why don't you go?" Jimin chimes in.

"Hell no." Hoseok instantly protests. "I've only known Tae for a while, but I can tell he has a mind of his own. He'll lose Yoongi."

"Hey!" Taehyung exclaims in embarrassment. "Well, why won't hyung go then?" He looks at Hoseok. 

"I'm the captain here, I should be the one to order you guys around." Hobi proudly states, putting a hand over to his heart.

"Since when were you the captain, Mr. Hoseokie-hyung?" Jungkook asks with a raised brow.

"Since I declared such a genius plan?" Hoseok calmly answers with a stare.

Jimin sighs in annoyance. "Just shut up, three of you. I'll do it." he says, beginning to walk back to the shore. He hears small chatters from behind him, but he ignores them completely. He reaches land in no time and sits next to Yoongi who's still blasting his music on. He looks at him intently so his presence could be noticed. "Aren't you gonna say hi?" He starts the conversation with the quiet male.

"I was waiting for you to say it." Yoongi responds, making Jimin laugh. His laugh made Yoongi melt and look at him. "Kidding. But what are you doing back here? Aren't you supposed to be with those idiots?" He gestures to the trio in the water. 

Jimin shrugs. "Got tired, I guess. Wouldn't want to have too much fun and drain all my energy out."

Yoongi chuckles, adjusting his seating position so he feel more comfortable. "Sounds legit."

Jimin nods with a sweet smile. "How about you? Why are you here all alone?"

"Same reason as you." Yoongi answers without hesitance. He's just too lazy to swim though. 

Jimin hums in response, looking over to the trio who are still in the water talking about something.

Both guys soon invited silence and it overtakes them, but it was a good silence. It was a type of silence that calmed their meddling heart with problems. They felt free from pain, just looking at the beautiful surroundings and enjoying each other's presence. The only sound keeping them company is the music playing and the sound of the waves.

"Hey, Jiminie." Yoongi suddenly breaks the silence, but it felt comfortable.

Jimin looks over to his hyung with his deep, brown eyes. "Yes?"

"Would you like to head back inside?"

Jimin gets a bit hesitant, but he doesn't care. He already forgot the plan he had with his three, other friends. "Sounds good to me."

"Ya, where are they going? Why is Jimin not doing his job to keep Yoongi still?" Hoseok slightly panics when he suddenly spots the said two leaving.

"Let's just leave them be." Taehyung says, flapping his hands on the water as he giggles at the splashing sounds. 

"Yeah, and let's just forget about our evil scheme, too. It's too troublesome." Jungkook agrees so, who's seated in between Tae's legs, enjoying the cool-warm, crystal blue water.

Hobi pouts in dismay. "But it would be hilar-"

"Hyung, watch out!" Taehyung and Jungkook suddenly shouts in warning, pointing somewhere.

Before the eldest could react, the huge wave hits him once again and he falls down. 

___

___

i'm literally laughing (in disbelief) bc it's been like forever since i last updated. i hope you guys forgive my long absence and lack of updates. ;; but guess what, i already planned the epilogue for this book~ 

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

110K 5.5K 33
•TAEGI• "You're such a bad Idol, Taehyung." Yoongi argued with the taller man. "You just used your fame to get into a girl's pants. Don't you feel...
2.5M 156K 41
Jimin is a matchmaker - an assistant to Cupid - and is sent to the mortal world to make a boy named Min Yoongi fall in love with his music partner, J...
24.5K 1.3K 11
Yoongi suddenly drops the bomb that he wants to leave Bangtan and as a result the band disbands. Jimin believes it's all his fault. ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈...
22.2K 1.6K 61
"You know... It might end up well. You with Jimin. Why do you hate him so much? Did anything happen between you guys before?" "I don't hate him." "Th...