Hermione's Baby (Dramione)

By yor0001

Hermione's world is turned upside down when a one night stand has landed her with the role of motherhood. How... More

The night to now
Keeping my secret is hard
Dinner
The Scan
12 week scan
An Encounter
Gender
Baby Shopping
Tools down at work
At the Weasley's
It's time
New Life
Truth Revealed
Talking and other things
Meeting with Parents
The shock faces
1 month later
Draco's Comfort
Give things a go
She's 7 months Already!!
Mrs Weasley's Discussion
There's been talk at the Ministry
A plan
Authors Note
Life at the Cottage
My mission
Returning
Coming Home
He Proposed
News Travels Fast
Her 1st Birthday
Charlotte's First Day

The test

10.9K 201 3
By yor0001

I make my way to a muggle drug store and I buy to kits. I apparate back to my apartment. I shaking with fear. I carefully read the instructions and once done I wait for a couple of minutes. I'm pacing in my bathroom when those few minutes were up. I take the stick in my hand and read it. I'm pregnant.
What do I do? Who should I tell? Should I tell the father? How am I going to cope with a child? It's still early so I can wait a few more weeks before I tell people, but the fact remains is that I'm going to be a mother. The questions race around my brain for hours but the realistic thing I should do is go to a doctor. A muggle doctor.
Dr Turner confirmed my pregnancy
"Here Miss Granger take those for the nausea and those to ensure your getting the right vitamins".
He handed to smalles bottles to help me get through my pregnancy. There was no way I could ever abort this baby. I'm going to stick with the consequences of my actions.
I'm heading home and before I apparate a pass a baby and children's boutique store. I couldn't help but look at the shop window at all the beautiful clothing they had.
I get into my apartment make myself an early dinner, I head to bed and I drift off into a peaceful sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83 0 8
The war is over and Hermione has begun to settle into the normalcy she craves. However, when Hermione faces heartbreak, she struggles to find confide...
38.5K 760 30
she's got a stone cold heart, she's a beautiful badass , people call her the Slytherin queen and didn't dare look into her beautiful eyes and to top...
37.7K 605 16
Diana went to a club and had a one night stand and found out she was pregnant. When she went to the doctors she found out her doctor was her one nigh...
317K 6.9K 21
Hermione learns that she is really a Zabini given up as a baby. Going back to school will be a shock for everyone. What will they do when they learn...