Imperfectly Perfect

By lucasbabydoll

"Your rad as heck, don't let anyone tell you different." He was a badboy who took an interest in a badgirl... More

Introductions
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
14
15

01

6 0 0
By lucasbabydoll

Freshman Year is where we will start our story, this is when I first noticed a certian blonde boy and my body ignited in fire.

Willow

I grabbed the tray that held the grub, we called school food, on it. I sighed, making a turn so I could meet my friends out in the courtyard.

I finally approached the table just as Michael lit a cigarette. "Hey, douchebags." I spoke up, earning a few chuckles and a few glares. I took the cigarette from Michael, taking a hit. "So, anybody do their English homework?" I asked, taking another hit from the cancer stick.

"Hey, did you guys see that new kid?" Cindy piped up, making me roll my eyes but continue to conversate.

"What new kid?" I asked, taking one last drag before handing it back to Michael. I looked at her, not knowing if she would answer me or not. Some days we liked each other, others we hated each other.

"The new kid, Luke, I think. He's in my Maths." Kayla pitched in, making me throw a thankful glance her way for excusing the awkwardness.

"Is he cute?" Hannah asked, picking at her slimy potatoes. I laughed at the action before turning my attention back on Kayla.

"Judge for yourself, there he is." She pointed out a boy. This boy wasn't just any boy though. His name was Luke, and he was supposedly the badest kid at his last school. Knee-ripped black skinnies, a nirvana tank, some old converse? Who was he? He looked like a regular kid, go figure.

I laughed at my thought before Michael spoke up. "Looks like Will has competition." He laughed and everyone else began laughing along.

"Totally, serious competition." I sarcasticly spoke, rolling my eyes. This kid wasn't nothing but a wanna-be badboy. He was a ordinary kid, who needed to loosen up. "I'm gonna invite him to sit with us." I spoke, and walked my way to him.

He looked down at me, smirking a little. "Nice skirt, what are you? Regina George?" He stated, playfully.

I crossed my arms over my chest, returning the smirk to him. "Nice shirt, what are you? Emo?" I laughed and I noticed a smile appear on his face. I'm glad he knew I was joking. "Anyway, want to come sit with us? You look all lame alone out here." I stated, truthfully.

He laughed a little and pulled out a cigarette. He lifted the cancer stick up to show. "I came out to smoke. This fucking place is stressful." He laughed.

I nodded and pointed again at the table. "You coming, big guy?" I asked. He looked over at the table and shook his head.

"Nah, I'm good." He said and I nodded. I was guessing that was meant for me to scram but I wanted to stay near him for some reason.

"Well how about I take you on a tour of Sydney? We can skip the rest of the day, go sight seeing?" I offered and he smiled down at me.

"You just want to spend time with me." He blurted, smugly.

I rolled my eyes. "As if. I don't even know you." I responded, turning my back to him to walk off.

"Hey, wait! What about your plan to skip and go see Sydney?" He yelled and a smile fell onto my face.

"In your dreams, Luke." I yelled back, sitting next to my friends.

"What happened?" Kayla asked, laying her legs on me. She stared over at me and I could feel everyone waiting for an answer.

"I welcomed him to join us but he turned it down. So I tried to pry. I asked him if he would want to skip and go sightseeing, and he acted like he did." I said. "But, he'd probably chicken out last minute, and get me caught. Then both of us would be in detention." I sighed

"You stay in detention." Cindy piped up, smirking. I glared at her and if looks could kill, she'd be dead. "I'm just kidding." She laughed, and it sounded as fake as she really was.

I bite my tongue but decide to speak up. "At least I'm not sleeping with the football team just to stay on the CheerSquad. Can you say slut?" I joked back, not really joking at all.

The whole table laughed and she screeched before stomping off. "Yo, what up with the insults?" May slung over and I groaned, shoving him off.

"May, you are gross. Keep your hands off me." I snapped, making him smirk. He started towards me, making me cringe. "Stop," I yelled.

I heard someone being shoved against a wall, then felt a hand on my shoulder. "Hey, you alright?" I heard Lukes australian accent trickle in my ear, making me shiver.

"I'm fine," I spoke, pushing him back a little. "Now move." I snapped, walking inside the building.

--

I sigh and grab my helmet and start the motorcycle up, waving bye to my friends. I saw Luke walking alone, and frowned. I sped over to him and turned the bike off. "Hey, Luke, right?" I asked and he nodded.

"Yeah. Willow right?" He said, not looking up. I nodded and smiled once he looked up.

"So, want a ride?" I expected everything in him to say no.

"Yes," He piped up, surprising me. I let him climb behind me, and his arms around my waist made my insides jump around.

I handed him the helmet and he slipped it onto my head, making me frown. "What? Pretty things can't be risked too much." He said softly, making my cheeks glow a pink.

I drove him home and smiled. "I live right next door." I stated and he smile, climbing off the bike.

"Thats rad." He said and I looked at him confused.

"What's rad?" I asked but he was already walking in his house.

I shrugged and parked my bike in my yard before rushing inside.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.5K 2.1K 33
Everything about him was mysterious. His eyes had a cold blue color that held many stories inside of them. They held dark hidden secrets that I wishe...
The next heir By Pia

Teen Fiction

8.8K 939 57
She knew she can't love him, He knew he shouldn't fall for her, And he silently watched her loving him just like how he loved her. Yet life happened...
10 0 9
this story is full of emotions.Its about the bad boy who become a good boy just because of an ordinary girl.This story have a lots of learnings, insp...
7.9K 303 45
"He was the definition of what you call bad, he smoked, he broke the law, he drove too fast for his own good.He didn't care because no one taught him...