Unfulfilled Desires (Adhori C...

EadieWali द्वारा

A car screeching and engine dying out couldn't pull me off this bliss until I felt like somebody was staring... अधिक

♡♥We met on a rainy day♡♥
♡♥ Author Note♡♥
♡♥Elevator♡♥
♡♥Rain and Her♡♥
♡♥My Pain and her eyes♡♥
♡♥ Stitching the unknown wounds ♡♥
♡♥ Stitching the unknown wounds: part 2
♡♥ The Awkward Stitches♡♥
♡♥ The Night♡♥
♡♥ The Night ♡ Part 2♡♥
♡♥The introduction♡♥
♡♥ Strange Good Bye♡♥
♡♥ Author Note♡♥
♡♥ The bitter truth♡♥
♡♥ The Rasgula encounter: part 1♡♥
♡♥ The Rasgula encounter~part :2♡♥
♡♥ The Chaos and Spur Decision♡♥
♡♥ The Chaos and Spur Decision: part:2♡♥
♡♥The Staircase Confession♡♥
♡♥Raseen Weds Wasiq♡♥
♡♥ An Ad and Song With Video♡♥
♡♥ The Night Without Words♡♥
♡♥ The Everlasting Vow♡♥
♡♥ Raseen ♥ Wasiq♡♥
♡♥ He & my Insomnia♡♥
♡♥ She isn't Here♡♥
♥Thank You, My Readers♥
♡♥ He Is With Me♥♡
♡♥ I Didn't Mean To♡♥
♡♥ Drench♡♥
♡♥ Seeping In Love Rain♡♥
♡It Hurts To Love, a Loved Man♡
♥ It Hurts To Love, a Loved man:2♥
♡♥ The Feigning Strength♡♥
♥ My Wife Bitter Foe Is My Chum♥
My Wife Bitter Foe Is My Chum part :2
♡♥When He Asks And I can't Tell♡♥
EID MUBARAK
He Is Not, What He Thinks
flash back continues...
The last to the flashback
I am Not Their
*Collecting Myself*
*You are all I think*
*She has a Son*
*Reunited*
New Book
*Confrontation*
Epilogue
Epilogue
*Afterword*

♡ Hide & Seek like He Insist♡

2.9K 190 38
EadieWali द्वारा

RASEEN ~ POV

"This could be you" he reads it out loud, not knowing that it is building the tension in me again.

"Wasiq, you know. It is nothing to look at and hey this note doesn't make any sense...just someone playing around and hey I already have so many bodyguards and most of all, I have my Allah."

I said as I take the note and rip it into tiny of many pieces and toss it into the bin.

"There, you got to ignore these stuff" I utter powerfully.

I walk into the bathroom, him following me.

"I was going to tell you that but my strong wife is telling me then now at least, I am not going to worry about anything like this" he said.

I turn around and I find my messy reflection in the mirror. I quickly brushed my fingers through the knots to keep it sane.

I see him staring at me and I arc my eyebrows.

I put up my hair in a messy bun. I look up again at his reflection in the mirror but yet once again I am met with silence.

I ignore him as I turn up the water to wash my tear stain face that is burdening my light skin.

I haphazardly splash the running cold water onto my face to takeout all my inner tension.

My thoughts are already being ceased by the notes and threats to get away from him.

His long warm arms encircles around me and his hold tightens at my stomach where his hands interlocks. I helplessly let him hold me from getting a fall.

" I am going to miss you over the next few weeks" he pronounces, I see the notes coming into reality.

A genuine promise that is now eventually unfolding into our fate. I can't let him go.

What if, we really do get separated over these few weeks of distance.

" Then, can I go over to your parents house. I have never been there and I really want to meet your mom again" I asked.

I stop the cold water from running as we stood, staring at eachother reaching selves.

"You can go there" he utters thoughtfully as smile makes its way on my lips.

" But don't get hurt, if my father is cold."

"Don't worry, I am your iron wife?" I said uncertainly.

"No, iron can get rusty and it can break if it begins to hold everything alone and you know, once it breaks the damages are irreplaceable" he replies.

He turns me around to face him.
With the back of his hand, he kisses away the remaining dew on my brow.

"I was speaking metaphorically," I said as I match his green gaze.

"Geez, you are so cute at a time like this."

" Is it so" I voice as I look at him incredulously.

"You still blush, way more than before" he speaks.

He taps both of my cheeks as I look at him ardently.

His gesture, softness with words, and the attempt to hide those emotions.

However much, he tries...his affection toward me is not screening. He loves me yet he is making himself wait to let me know his love.

Deep down, he is afraid of something that at the moment, I am not too sure to know.

He is seeking me yet there is certain hesitancy within him that if after he admits it, I may take back my feelings that he has reciprocated it.

The part of the reason why he is behaving this way, is because his feelings or affection has never been returned before that he has always seeked in his father. His father has always rejected his confessions.

The insurmountable amount of rejection has left him chaotically insecure inside his own skin.

The man who is loved by everyone is himself at a state where all of this affection means very little to what he really wants.

Sometimes, I find him being overwhelmed by all this love and perhaps he just want to show it to his father that all these people can love him for who he is then why can't he.

I always find myself imagining to be him and what its like to battle with your love ones for love. Its arduous battle of emotions, that could leave you weak.

When I don't meet his gaze, he lifts me off the ground and holds me in the air.

If it was any other girl, she would be squealing with sudden action but me I am drowning in the warmness that is radiating into me without snapping any feelings we had a while ago.

His warmness engulfs me as I see myself giving into the man who is always mine and I am going to make myself that need of his that even after seven lifes he would still want me to be his. I can never let anyone, take him away from me and that he is always mine.

I smile at him as my fingers traces his straight nose, down the upper lip to his pink thin lips as his lips craft into smile upon my touch.

He still has me in the air like weightless doll. It felt rather different in a way to be admire this closely by a soul so beautiful...out of this world yet in this world.

My gaze travels to his jawline and down the curves of his neck over to his adam apple. I retrace it with the tip of my fingers to feel it and will always as long as I remember I will feel it, what it is like under my skin.

I stare into his squinted eyes to see his reaction, upon my very still fingers at his adam apple. I feel like a sun that shines so bright that it hurts to look at.

"What woman blushes this intensely from her man?"

He murmurs as his breathing becomes shallow.

I flit away my fingers from his neck to my burning cheeks.

He puts me down on the counter that supports the bathroom washing basin. The minute, he puts me down. I am already flushed at the undigestable intimacy. How can somebody just make you feel all this secure, happy, lovable, and protective. He is like a potion to my faintish emotions.

He is a plectrum that plucks the strings of me to fall for him deeper than already I am.

I hold his elbow to not fall off the counter although he is standing in front of me so that doesn't happen but yet my inner is getting to me.

I turn my head to see if I am really blushing like he is insisting.

To my surprise, my cheeks looks like a vanilla topping cupcake with cherries at a top.

I turn back around but this time, I couldn't dare to look into his eyes. My gaze settles on my cut up knee, which could be seen through the torn part of my white shalwar.

As soon as I realize, he hadn't noticed it. I instantly cover it with my hand to hide it from him.

"Raseen, has the cat got your tongue? "He projects.

His fingers rest on my chin and he pulls me upwardly to give him my attention.

"I don't know, what to say at a time like this and I can never do it especially when you are pulling my strings" I said exactly how I felt.

"You don't really have to say anything. You just have to look at me like this always. I feel ignored when you don't" he said as I feel the bundle of joy exploding within me.

The next thing I know, I am giggling hysterically and poking him in the ribs continuously.

"Thats the most beautiful thing, I have ever heard" I exclaim as I try to suppress my onslaught of giggling session.

My giggling abruptly falls ashort as he pulls me closer to his face. I watch his pristine beauty which drugs me to soul to indulge in the inner cadence created by nature.

As my lungs works laboriously to stay alive despite the sweet poison draining into my veins yet my soul which is already sweet poisoned by him couldn't stop to have more of it.

Suddenly, the only sound that could be heard was the thunderous beating of our heart as our beats rhymed together into life.

His musky scent fills my nostrils as he tilts his head to bring his mouth to kiss me.

His velvety soft lips touches my already heated lips. Our lips connects automatically and within seconds it find its own rhythm to prolong the utmost romantic act into eternity. As his kiss deepens, I felt myself soaring high at the intimacy of the moment.

My eyelids that have shed across as I see nothing but me and him, us in the darkness of our romance.

I break our sweet embrace as I feel the shooting pain in my knee that at the moment my eyes are focusing on.

My hand hurriedly tries to cover it up from his attention but like a hawkeye, he stops me by holding my palm rather much aggressively.

"If you are going to hide then fine...let's do hide and seek" he proproses.

My eyebrows knit together questioningly.

" Hide and seek" I enunciated taken aback at his sudden statement.

"Since we are doing it already...why don't, we just do it properly. ..you can hide all you want and I will seek you until there is nowhere that isn't sought by me".

He clears the cloud of perplexity.
"You have already sought every inch where I could possibly hide. There isn't left a place where you haven't been to.

My past, my insecurities, my desires, my expectations,my secrets, and now that I have unveiled it to you. You still doubt that I am playing hide and seek "

I state as I feel slightly bug by his thoughts.

"Then why are you still hiding and contemplating of leaving me" he whispers lowly.

"It's not me who is hiding. It is you, who has always hidden. You have never let me be a  part of you.

So it has been you, who is skilled at this hide and seek game."

" Have I" he voice.

"Then have I " I, said as I struggle within his grip to free me.

" You have, those notes and threats and now this, this cut up knee of yours."

" You knew," I asked shockingly.

"The threats and notes then why did you act like, you have no idea" I question.

It dawns on me that all along he acted indifferently on purpose.

"Yes, I did because" as he said that he releases my hand.

He walks away, about to disappear when finally my words come out stronger than I thought.

"Because what...you were testing me. You wanted to see how strong I am. You are such a crass Wasiq.

If you knew it, at least you could have asked me once and I would have told you...but hey, you wanted to see how Raseen can handle all the crap off your popularity."

I stop rumbling as I huff angrily.

"You said so yourself, you wouldn't hide anything and you will let me know then why are you still feigning to be strong hearted."

"Now, you are shifting all the blame to me. Have you thought about yourself. You haven't even let me seek you and if I ever did, you have pushed me away...so its not fair that when you seek I don't push you to not find it" I add.

He stares at me, crossing both of his arms over each other.

" But you said you will tell, I haven't promised you."

"Oh my love...how could you lie so shamelessly....you are just so impossible today...forget it ....just freaking get me down this very moment" I order.

But he walks away, leaving me still on the counter.

"Why are you walking away. I said

No.....

I order you to get me down now and if you don't, you won't ever" I demanded voraciously.

I groaned with all the resentment that is building in me and slowly ...no ..it is already making me lose my temper.

I fist up my palm and smack it ever lightly to not to hurt myself.

"You won't ever see me again, if you don't get me down this instant" I utter threateningly, one last time.

"You can't leave me because I am your need, your desire, and your blazing better half" he declares.

He knows it wholly that my soul has abandoned me for him eversince he had walked into my life.

He walks like he is about to release a bomb of emotions on me and just his gait is triggering me to loose my sanity.

He has something in his hand which he is holding and hiding behind his back. At the moment, I feel like being a prey of my predator.

I shouldn't feel that way, he is my husband but temporarily all the elements that I shouldn't have about him are poking around to just to make me nervous.

The devil of mine, devishly smirks and flicks his black hair backwardly without any touch from his occupied hand at the back of his back.

As the rainbows of balloons releases from the pit of my stomach, I hold them to not to go.

Salam and Hello....I hope you are having a wonderful weekend like me ....ehehh...yeah....

Well....tell you what... me and my sis are literally trying to have some girly day but it seems like the stuffs are not in our favour. ...we made popcorn and our film is buffering ...half way through the popcorn ...lol...

Anyway, I love you guys just loads and loads because you know wat we have reached 24k read on this book....yepll yyyu....

Lets continue to do so ...so that I hope I can make this book into reality that I initially thought of doing so....ejeh

So stick with me to know what wasiq is upto and to know wat that is ...all you have to do is wait until my next update :)

If you like this update then pretttttty please

Vote
Comment
Message
Share
Follow me and I will follow u bk ♥

Your thoughts are much appreciated if you have ....feel free to leave them...

Until then stay happy and make others happy :)

Zooming out :) ♥

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

9.4K 742 36
Shahzaib is an independent filmmaker who is extremely against marriage and believes no one should ever ruin their lives by getting married. After his...
2.5M 117K 66
"What happened to you?" I asked and she looked away from me. "No... nothing" she stuttered I can tell she was crying. "You were crying?" I asked more...
189K 14.1K 58
●Highest rank #5 in Spiritual. ●#67 in Romance.Getting at the top. ALHUMDULILLAH● //To all my lovely, silent readers, please vote. It encourages me...
Piece of my heart sunina_s द्वारा

आध्यात्मिक

680K 41.7K 34
{ Highest Ranking 👉🏻 #1 in Spiritual/ Islamic love story } I felt hurt seeing him in pain, pain, which wasn't so obvious to him. // .... Emotions o...