Here Comes A Thought

Av Spottedfire-Windclan

Tom and Tord used to date as well as fuse to create Torm. Now after five years apart after a bad break-up, t... Mer

Prologue
Tom's Chapter
Tord's Chapter
Return To The Arcade
Time To Train
The festival
Let The Games Begin
Race To The Finish
Prep Time
Reunion & Torm
Edon VS Torm
Problems Arise
Doctor's Appointment
Torm Facts
Doctor's Medd-icine
Love Thy Past
Reality Check
Time To Chat
Epilogue

Here Comes A Thought

1.7K 92 30
Av Spottedfire-Windclan

The three were running around, checking down in the ground before moving on. "Are you sure you saw Tom in this area?" asked Tord. "I believe so, but there isn't really any real way to tell as there are no markers." said Edd.

Tord groaned as he ran a hand down his face. This was bad, where was Tom in all this?!

Matt was pounding on the water to peek down. "Tom, are you there, we got Tord." said Matt. Nothing happened so the ginger shrugged to get up and move on.

"I wish we had saved him, instead we let him get dragged back down." whined Edd. "Ya, you SHOULD have." grumbled Tord. He was pissed, Tom was still gone and his friends had let him go. 'Where are you, Tom?' wondered Tord.

Matt peeked down the ground again to pound on it. Nothing happened again.

Edd and Tord were moving on when Matt screamed. "Something has my leg!" cried Matt. The two looked to see someone was gripping the ginger's leg...a blue sleeve.

"Matt, that's Tom!" cried Edd. Seeing the hand, Tord rushed over to grip it and pull. Edd and Matt grabbed the arm and together they pulled. Tom appeared, gasping as he was pulled from the ground, chains still wrapped around him tightly.

"Tom, are you okay?" asked Tord. "Ya, what about you?" asked Tom. Tord nodded as Edd grabbed a chain to pull it.

"This is made of water, it should break easily, right?" asked Edd. "Eh, you'd think." said Tom. Matt grabbed another chain and pulled on it with Edd. Despite being made of water, the chains held strong. They weren't budging at all.

"I don't get it, why won't it break?" asked Edd. Tom sat up a bit to tug at the shackle on his wrist. "Something is still holding me here." said Tom. It got quiet as Edd and Matt looked at Tord.

The red hooded man flinched at the stares to look away. "Tord, I thought you let go." said Edd. "I-I tried, Edd, I did but I-I can't..." started Tord.

He started to shake when a few white butterflies appeared. "Tord, please, you're the only one that can stop this!" cried Matt. The Norwegian closed his eyes as tears started to fall. "I can't, I don't know how to let go!" sobbed Tord.

As he cried, the butterflies formed together to make a giant one. "What are those things, I kept seeing them." said Tom. "Those butterflies represent Tord's problems, they're small but I guess this is the one that he can't let go off." said Edd.

They looked and saw the image. Tom's eyes widened as he saw himself and Tord in the Norwegian's old bedroom; currently his bedroom. The two were fighting and then Tom walked out.

"That was the fight we had before he left." said Tom. "Really, even after five years he's still holding onto it?" asked Matt. The blue hooded man looked away from the image to his crying friend.

Tom stood up, pulling at the chains to follow him. After awhile, he slowly made his way to the red hooded man, chains dragging on the ground. Edd and Matt sat back, they knew Tom had this.

The eyeless man kneeled before his friend to take his hand in his. "Tord, that fight was years ago, we both moved past it." said Tom. "Ho-how, we didn't resolve it." cried Tord. "If we didn't, you wouldn't have come back to England and we wouldn't have been so happy to see each other." said Tom.

Tord looked at him to realize Tom had a point. They didn't fight when seeing each other again, they were fine. "We had a fight, ya it was big, but still, if we let our fights get to us it'll ruin the friendship we've had since high school, I don't want to lose you again Tord, five years was long enough to get over it." said Tom.

He put his hand on the Norwegian's shoulder to smile at him. "I really missed you." said Tom. Tord sniffled as tears rolled down his face and he cried harder.

He threw his arms around Tom, holding him tightly. "I missed you too, Tom, so damn much, I hated what I said to you, I regretted those words so much." sobbed Tord. Tom hugged him to pat his back, letting his friend cry.

"But most of all," sniffled Tord. "Tom, what I regret most about that fight was that I didn't stop you, that I let you walk away."

Tom was shocked as he looked to his friend, cheeks covered in tears and eyes bright red. "I let you go and I never stopped regretting it, hell, I never got over you, Tom, I still love you." sobbed Tord.

Tom heard loud gasps behind him and looked back to glare at the other two. Edd and Matt threw a hand over each others mouth, nodding at the blue hooded man that they would be quiet.

Tom looked back to Tord, who now had his face buried in his chest. "Tord, I never stopped ether, I love you too." said Tom. The Norwegian looked up to stare into his eyeless sockets. "You mean it, you still love me, even after all I did?" asked Tord.

"Course, okay, I was shocked when I saw you killed all those people, but I also know you hated it, we make mistakes, always have and always will, we just got to learn from them and move on." said Tom. Tord smiled a bit to wipe his tears away and hug his Tommee bear.

Above, the giant white butterfly vanished but the area remained the same. Even Tom's chains remained firmly in place.

"Tord finally let it go but he's still not letting it all go." said Edd. "Ya, uh Tom, any idea?" asked Matt. "Hm, our song, the one we first fused to." said Tom. The two were confused till Tom started to hum gently.

(Tom, Tord, both)

"Take a moment to think of just; flexibility, love, and trust. Take a momnet to think of just; flexibility, love, and trust." sang Tom. Tord looked at him wide eyes as the familiar lyrics came forth. This song, even during the five year break he still listened to it every night. 'Our song.' thought Tord.

"Here comes a thought, that might alarm you. What someone said, and how it harmed you." At that, a few more butterflies flew in, the images on them from high school.

The bullies, the teachers, even just strangers, all the things they said. Edd and Matt looked at each other to hold hands as they saw the past. They ignored the words, but they could still leave their marks.

"Something you did, that failed to be charming. Things that you said, are suddenly swarming." At that, more butterflies flew in, making a whirlwind of white. "And, ooh...you're losing sight, you're losing touch. All these little things, seem to matter so much; that they confuse you, that I might lose you."

Seeing all the swarming butterflies made Tord feel ill, especially when he could hear some of the words. These people hurt his friends, this was why he wanted to take over. But at the same time he was becoming worse than them and it frightened the Norwegian.

Tord closed his eyes to shake when he felt a hand run through his hair a bit. He opened them to see Tom, smiling at him.

"Take a moment, remind yourself to; take a moment and find yourself. Take a moment to ask yourself if; this is how we fall apart?" Tord blinked as he took hold of Tom's hand, running his thumb over it. They were weren't they, they were falling apart. He looked at the blue hooded man who just smiled more.

"But it's not, but it's not, but it's not, but it's not, but it's not! It's okay, it's okay, it's okay, it's okay, it's okay! You got nothing, got nothing, got nothing, got nothing to fear." Tom pulled Tord closer to hug him, patting him on the head. Tord wrapped his arms around his friend, nuzzling into his chest.

"I'm here, I'm here, I'm here." Tom sang gently.

This made the red hooded man smile as the words sank in, this really was their song. It fit them so perfectly, especially with what's happening. Tord pulled away from Tom to wipe a tear away to give a tiny smile.

"Here comes a thought, that might alarm me. What someone said, and how it harmed me. Something I did, that failed to be charming. Things that I said, are suddenly swarming." sang Tord. At that, more butterflies came, swarming around the gang and showing their images.

All of them of Tord with his army. Harming people, killing people, all the terrible things he did. Tord cried upon seeing them, curling in on himself as his hands covered his eyes.

"And ooh...I'm losing sight, I'm losing touch. All these little things, seem to matter so much; that they confuse me..." sobbed Tord. He cried when he felt arms on him and looked up to see Tom. Tom pulled him close, hugging him and calming him down.

"That I might lose me." they sang. Edd and Matt watched and looked to the butterflies swarming. How was this fixing things exactly?

"Take a moment, remind yourself to; take a moment and find yourself, take a moment and ask yourself if; this is how we fall apart?" Tom and Tord looked at each other to smile and laugh a bit. They touched foreheads, still laughing. This made Edd and Matt happy as they watched the scene, they were getting better.

"But it's not, but it's not, but it's not, but it's not, but it's not! It's okay, it's okay, it's okay, it's okay, it's okay. I got nothing, got nothing, got nothing, got nothing to fear..." The two looked at each other and smiled happily and lovingly. Just as they did in the past.

"I'm here, I'm here, I'm here. And it was just a thought, just a thought, just a thought, just a thought, just a thought. It's okay, it's okay, it's okay, it's okay, it's okay. We can watch, we can watch, we can watch, we can watch them go by. From here, from here, from here." Tord ran his hands through Tom's hair as they just stared at each other. They completely forgot everything around them, including Edd and Matt.

Back with them, Edd was leaning into Matt, smiling at the display. Matt was holding onto Edd tightly when he noticed something.

Tapping the green hooded man's shoulder, he pointed at the singing couple. Edd looked and smiled as he saw Tom's chains, they were falling right off, he was free! Not just that, but the area was looking calmer, even brighter as the dark sky slowly faded.

Tord kneeled before Tom, putting both hands on the others legs. "Take a moment to think of just; flexibility, love, and trust. Take a moment to think of just; flexibility, love, and trust." sang Tord.

With the final lyric, the dark sky fully vanished as the watery ground calmed to a soothing ripple. Torm's mind was calm and butterfly free.

Tord grinned at Tom and threw his arms around the other, bring their lips together. Tom returns the kiss and the two start to gently glow. Edd and Matt watch in confusion before noticing they were starting to fade.

"Edd, what's happening?" asked Matt. Edd looked at their fading forms to look back over to the glowing couple. Smiling, he reaches over and takes Matt's hand in his own. "I believe we are waking up, Tom and Tord are back." said Edd.

Hearing this made the ginger smile as the area started to fade as well. Smirking, Matt quickly leans over to capture the cola lover's lips. Edd makes a small noise of shock before kissing back.

And that's all he knows before everything goes dark. Time to wake up.

NOTE: With that, Tom and Tord are reunited and seem to be back together again. How will this all end? There will be two more chapters, the last chapter and an epilogue just because. Anyway, what is to happen next? Till the next update, bye~

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

10.5K 319 13
Their fates were sealed the moment they were born. Tom was a cursed prince, and Tord was going to be the king. Neither of them was fit for their supp...
330 12 24
ooooooh boy! this'll be fun! Edd, Tom, Matt, and Tord have been roommates for years and friends for far longer, then the day comes when Tord starts t...
10.4K 309 20
This is a remake of my story - "I'm sorry" on my old account @/cosmicstar9. hopefully this one is less cringe. If you need to read the old one for th...
74.6K 3.2K 28
'You make sacrifices all the time and you put off things that you want to do and you put off adventures. You put it off because the best adventure is...