The Heiress (UNDER REVISION U...

By Kawaiisama

Currently under revision :)) More

Prologue
I. The Heir
II. The Spare
IV. Push
V. Better Days
VI. Nee - chan
VII. Protector
Nightmares and Daydreams
Year
Snake
Red Dawn
Dango
Vain
Domestic
NOT A CHAPTER
ASAP

III. Jounin

6.2K 231 90
By Kawaiisama

A.N: I would like to remind you that as I had stated, I would change some information to fit the story. One would be that the 3rd Shinobi War will start when Kakashi is 14 years old, instead of him being 10 (If my information and research is correct XD).

✘✘✘✔✘✘✘✘✘✘✔✘✘✘✘✘

Uchiha Sakura

Parents: Uchiha Fugaku and Uchiha Mikoto

Age: 11 years old

Gender: Female

Affiliation(s): Uchiha Clan,

Konohagakure

Birthday: March 28

Status: Uchiha Heiress

Jounin

Team: Team 7 a.k.a Team Shikaku (until present)

"You know, the actual time we get to be a whole Chuunin team, you decided to enter our team to the Jounin Exams without our consent." Nineteen years old Takeshi pouted in annoyance as he watched the pinkette walk towards their standing figure on the red bridge of their usual training ground. "You just randomly told us to 'Prepare for the Jounin Exams. It's in three days.' before disappearing to kami knows where!"

Ryuu blinked, "Better than telling us a day before, right?"

"You're not helping, Ryuu."

"So? All three of us passed." She reminded the brunet. "At least we passed as a team." She said with a shrug as she stood beside him, Ryuu was in front of them.

Ryuu snorted, "You say that right now, Sakura-chan. Just wait for the moment one of us gets transferred to a new team." He rolled his eyes at her.

"Hn."

"Seven years of friendship and you still have that attitude." Ryuu grumbled.

Emerald eyes watched him as she gave out a low chuckle, "Immature as usual, Ryuu."

The redhead huffed, "Actually, I matured a little. It's called puberty, shorty." He said, "You'll experience that when you grow older." His gold eyes looked at her up and down, "And when you grow taller too."

The pinkette crossed her arms, "Well this shorty can kick your ass any day."

"I whole-heartedly agree." Takeshi laughed at Ryuu.

"Excuse me, who's side are you on?" He asked.

"I'm on her side."

"Wow. Best Bestfriend of the Year goes to none of you!"

Sakura sighed as she watched Ryuu grumble in annoyance.

"As much as I would like to knock some sense into the three of you, that's just too troublesome," Shikaku said as he appeared beside Ryuu, "First, I would like to congratulate all three of you for passing the exams. Looks like there won't be a 'sensei' in this team anymore." He said as he flashed them a smile. "We're all equal in rank now. So, you should start calling me 'senpai'."

"Nah, you're still our sensei. We're way out of your league; both in looks and experience." Takeshi grinned.

"Smooth talker as usual." He chuckled, "Anyways, I'd hate to break it up to you, but the Third Shinobi World War was declared."

Team Shikaku looked at him with wide eyes, "You're kidding, right?" Ryuu asked him.

"This isn't a joke, kid. We better get to the Hokage Tower ASAP."

✘✘✘✔✘✘✘✘✘✘✔✘✘✘✘✘

"C'mon! Sensei, you want me to work with her?!" Eighteen years old Uchiha Obito pointed at the stoic heiress. "Like, her?! The 'heir'?!"

Sakura raised a brow at him, "And here we have an Uchiha without a sharingan." She snorted. "Obito, you're overreacting. As usual."

"Hey! I'm still working on it! And I'm not overreacting!"

"As if."

"Obito-kun, Sakura-san is not that bad." Nohara Rin told him as she tried to convince her teammate to calm down. "She's very polite and nice." She smiled.

"Unlike you." Kakashi said as he looked at the squirming boy with a raised brow.

"She has a pole stuck up her ass! Don't be fooled by her fairy-like appearance, Rin-chan!" Obito yelled out as he blew a raspberry to the pinkette. "And she's really mean too!"

Ryuu blinked at his comment, "That's original."

Takeshi chuckled, "See? I told you that you have a fairy-like appearance!" he told the pinkette.

Emerald eyes looked at the brunet, "That's not helping at all." She shook her head.

"Once, I tried pranking her with a water balloon, and she made the balloon change directions to hit me instead!"

"You just admitted that you tried to prank me."

"That's not the point!"

"You must be going blind." She groaned.

"Obito-kun! That wasn't nice! You should apologize to Sakura-san!" Rin scolded the boy.

"I don't wanna!"

"Obito-kun!"

"You should listen to Rin-san here, Obito." Takeshi told him, "It's not nice to make a girl angry or upset."

Namikaze Minato sighed as he exchanged glances with Shikaku, "You sure about this team?" he asked his fellow Jounin. "They're not exactly in good terms as we thought."

Shikaku shrugged, "This is too troublesome." He muttered, "I expected Obito to actually be respectful to his heir, guess I thought wrong."

Minato exhaled as he nodded his head in agreement.

"As long as they can do their job, then we won't have any problem." Shikaku said as he shoved his hands to his pockets.

Minato nodded once more, "I hope so."

The fourteen years old Hatake Kakashi merely observed the pinkette; the one said to be his rival, both in power and intelligence. He snorted, seriously? A girl with pink hair was his rival? Even Gai was a better rival.

"It's rude to stare at people without introducing yourself, you know." Sakura said as she tilted her head to look at him.

The team's attention was suddenly focused on him. Takeshi looked at him with a small smile, "Your name?" He asked.

"Kakashi." He said as he lifted his chin up.

Emerald eyes blinked, 'Scarecrow, huh.'

"The teme's name is Hatake Kakashi. But you can call him 'teme'." Obito said, "And just to clear this out, he has a bigger pole stuck up his ass."

"Obito-kun!"

Ryuu looked at Kakashi, 'So he's the so-called genius. Can't say I expected him to be taller or older,' he thought before he looked at Sakura, 'I have a living, breathing prodigy in my team after all.'

Kakashi snorted, "Tell that to me when you get the sharingan, Uchiha."

"I told you that I'm working on it!"

"Are you insulting my clan?" Sakura narrowed her eyes at him.

"Me? Why no. Just him." He sarcastically said. "I wouldn't want to anger the heiress after all."

She snorted. 'Remind me again why this guy's a prodigy.'

Obito groaned in anger, "First, I had to work with this guy!" He pointed to the silver haired boy, "Now, I have to work with little Miss Princess over here!" He pointed his other hand to the emerald eyed girl, "And to make it worse, I have to work with the both of them!!"

Kakashi smirked, "What? Afraid of a little competition?" he taunted.

"I'm not afraid of you." He said before turning to the pinkette, "Nor of you."

Sakura raised a brow, "I didn't say you were afraid."

"You thought of it!"

"Excuse me?"

Minato shook his head with a soft sigh, "Obito, Kakashi, act mature for once." He scolded.

Obito sighed as he looked down, "Sorry, sensei."

Shikaku coughed to get their attention, "Now that you guys are done getting to know each other, can we move to the actual purpose of this?" he asked with a raised brow. "Need I remind you that we have a war going on? All of you are acting like we met here to go on a field trip."

✘✘✘✔✘✘✘✘✘✘✔✘✘✘✘✘

"Nee?" One year old Sasuke mumbled as six years old Itachi sat down in front of a pond.

Itachi smiled as he looked at Sasuke, "Sakura-nee's still on a mission, Sasuke." He said, "She'll be back soon."

Sasuke seemed understand as he closed his eyes for a nap, like he always does. Like Itachi, Sasuke was attached to Sakura 24/7, or as much as he can whenever their sister wasn't on a mission. His first word was actually 'Nee', his nickname for the pinkette.

Speaking of their pink haired sister, Itachi was worried for her. Word has already spread about the war. And to make it worse, it's already been three days since Sakura and her team left the village for a mission, and yet, no word has arrived if she was okay. Normally Sakura would send a raven with a small letter attached to it to ease his mind if she was okay or not.

"Itachi." His father, Fugaku, caught his attention.

Turning his head, he saw that his father's current posture was very different from his stoic one. His whole appearance just screamed: 'I'm worried for my daughter but I won't tell anyone.' Itachi snorted. It was very typical of his father to act high and mighty.

"Worried for her?" Fugaku asked as he sat down beside him.

Being the ever honest child he was when it came to Sakura, Itachi nodded, "She hasn't sent a raven yet and it's already been three days." He explained.

"Don't be." Fugaku said, "When in war, you have to be very careful. So maybe she's in a place where birds aren't that common and might blow her cover." He told him. "Your sister is a strong girl, Itachi." He patted his shoulder.

"Really?"

The patriarch nodded, "Come, let's have some dango." With that, he stood up with Itachi on his heels.

"Aren't you going on a mission, Otou-san?"

"Maybe. As of now, I am not needed." He replied.

"Ah."

"Nee~" Sasuke said as he squirmed around.

"Nee's not here yet, Sasuke." Itachi told his younger brother.

Fugaku blinked as he looked at the duo, it was weird for him to watch them interact since he was never good with kids. "Looking for Sakura?"

Itachi nodded, "He's been asking since she left."

The older man sighed as he let out a small smile, "The first smile you ever did was when Sakura saw you." He shared, amused that he caught Itachi's attention with a mere mention of his sister, "And the first word you ever said was 'Sak'. Your mother was actually disheartened that both of her sons' first word was Sakura's name." He gave out a low chuckle.

"What was Sakura-nee's?" Itachi asked.

"Ah, I believe it was my name or at least it is. She said 'Fu' in front of your mother and I when we were out drinking tea by the garden." He reminisced, "Now that I remember, none of you said your mother's name."

With that, Itachi laughed as he imagined his mother's reaction.

✘✘✘✔✘✘✘✘✘✘✔✘✘✘✘✘

"Tadaima." A very familiar voice called out as a figure entered the dining room.

"Nee!" Sasuke cheered.

"Sakura-chan!" Mikoto smiled at the sight of her daughter, "How was the mission?" she asked.

Sakura shrugged, "It was fine." She said as she went to the sink to clean her hands.

"Ah, you're just in time for dinner." Fugaku said as he entered the room. His gaze lingered around her Jounin uniform, narrowing at the slightest dried blood here and there. He looked at her weapon pouch; it was seemingly empty save for a few shuriken. Her arm guards were also dirty, which was a surprise as to his daughter's obsession with cleanliness. Her gloves were also missing, must be tattered beyond use, he guessed.

"Welcome home, nee." Itachi told her as soon as she sat in front of him.

"Itachi." She greeted with a hint of smile.

The family ate in silence, save for Sasuke's mumblings and failed 'words'. But, Sakura was sure that she was in big trouble.

"Sakura," At her mother's lack of suffix, she mentally prayed for her life, "Your mission was supposed to be done in just three days. I repeat, three days." She snapped, "Can you tell me why a mission that was only meant to last three days took three weeks?"

'And I'm a goner.' Exhaling, Sakura said, "We encountered rogues during our mission, Okaa-san."

"Where? And don't you dare lie, young lady!"

"Kanabi Bridge." She answered.

Fugaku sighed as he watched his wife lose her cool. But he understood why, with the Third Shinobi World War going on, Kanabi Bridge was one of the worst places to go on a mission. With numerous hidden villages near, they could get outnumbered and suffer dire consequences.

Exchanging glances with Itachi, the father-son duo sighed as they watched Sakura get scolded.

'Poor Sakura-nee...' the genin thought as he winced at his mother's harsh words.

"If you don't send as much as a single note next time, I will ground you for a month!" Mikoto yelled, "I don't care if you're a jounin, I, your mother, will ground you! Do you know how worried I was?! I didn't know if my little baby girl was safe! Or worse, I didn't even know if you were bleeding to death!!" She huffed, "You take that attitude from your father!"

Sakura and Fugaku exchanged looks as they both raised their brows in confusion, "Just like him! Doesn't even bother to tell me what the mission is about! Or how long he'll be gone! Or who he's going with!"

As Mikoto scolded Sakura, Sasuke was just happy that his Nee was home.

"Nee!" He smiled. "Nee! Nee~ ! Sa-nee!" He cheered, 'Sak'ra-nee~' he thought.

✘✘✘✔✘✘✘✘✘✘✔✘✘✘✘✘

"Is something wrong?" Fugaku asked as he sat down beside Sakura, dressed in her pajamas, who was sitting in front of a pond. Her fists were clenched on her lap; her knuckles were white because of her tight grip.

The pinkette was silent for a moment as she pondered, "Am I a bad person?" She asked with hesitance in her tone.

"Why?" It was unlike her to think of herself as a bad person.

"Obito kept telling me that I was mean, rude and... that I'm a very heartless person."

He looked at his daughter, "Everyone is a bad person." He said.

Emerald eyes snapped at him, "Is Okaa-san a bad person?" she asked, and to him, it looked like she was finally acting like an eleven year old; one so lost in the world.

"Everyone is. In one way or another, we're all bad. Some are bad when it comes to their attitude, some are bad when it comes to their actions, some are bad when it comes to the way they express their self." He said, "But, what's important is a person's intention. A person can kill someone, but that doesn't necessarily mean that they're bad. They might have killed someone but what if they did that to save another person's life?"

Sakura furrowed her brows, "Technically they're a murderer."

Fugaku smirked, "True. Okay, a husband can lie to his wife, and that would make him bad, right?" He asked.

The pinkette nodded in agreement. She didn't understand where this was going, but she tried to listen. She let out a shaky exhale as she felt tears on her eyes.

"But what if he lied to surprise his wife with a big party? Or he surprised her with a romantic evening dinner? Does that make him a bad person?" he asked.

"Kinda? This is too complicated but I see your point." Sakura was unsure of the answer herself.

Fugaku chuckled as he stood up, "Don't worry about that now. You still have a long way to go." He said before he left, leaving her to her thoughts.

Sakura frowned as she watched her father leave, sighing she looked at the pond in front of her. Some heir she was, she snickered. 'What good am I if I can't face one cousin?' She thought as she chocked a sob.

She really did try. She tried to approach Obito in a friendlier manner. She even asked him if he needed help in searching for food and water they could use. She also tried to talk to him, but it always ended with him blowing a gasket. He said a lot of awful things to her, and most of those really struck her.

"You know, you're really mean. Meaner than Teme."

It wasn't her intention to appear mean. It's just that she was used to just being her, Ryuu and Takeshi as one group. When it was just them and Shikaku-sensei, she was used to being blunt and sarcastic.

"I can't believe you're going to become the clan head."

He told her that when she allowed Ryuu to stay behind and fight seven Jounin enemies. It wasn't because she was heartless; it was because she was confident in Ryuu's skill.

"What is it with you and your attitude? Can't you smile or something?"

When Takeshi cracked a joke with Rin, she didn't even smirk in amusement. But that was because her ribs were hurt from getting kicked to a tree when they were ambushed.

Snort. "Is Miss Highness tired already?"

She wasn't. It was actually Rin since she kept on insisting to heal her team's injuries even though they initially declined. Being polite, she asked the group to slow down without voicing her concern for Rin, the girl hated to appear weak.

Sakura sighed as she stifled another sob. It wasn't worth it. Obito's not worth it. His words meant nothing. But why the hell was she crying?!

"I can't believe you nearly killed me! Watch where you throw your kunai, damn it!"

The kunai was meant for an enemy, but was quickly deflected by his teammate. As unlucky as she was, the kunai went flying to Obito, it nearly stabbed him in the chest but luckily, he was able to catch it.

"Really? You would rather complete the mission than help your teammates?!"

It wasn't that. Her team always had a code since their Genin days: To complete the mission no matter what happens.

"You're a monster."

She chuckled as she tried to stop the tears from flowing. Was she a bad person? Was she really that heartless?

"AREN'T YOU GOING TO HELP THEM?"

She wanted to. But Takeshi told her to go ahead. And Takeshi never breaks his promises, ever.

"At least pretend to care for them, Sakura."

Oh, if only he knew...

✘✘✘✔✘✘✘✘✘✘✔✘✘✘✘✘

"Really? You would rather complete the mission than help your teammates?!"

Obito's voice echoed in Kakashi's head as he looked at the night sky. It was just so typical of him to yell that, consequences be damned. He never really understood Obito's reason. The bloody idiot would rather help a teammate rather than finish a mission.

He shook his head as he sighed, the mission was very important, so he understood the Uchiha heir's concern for the mission. They were sidetracked by a long way just because of an ambush. Still, Obito's words were harsh, even for him. Finishing a mission is always a top priority to every ninja.

But Obito doesn't know the consequence of helping a friend rather than completing a mission. But Kakashi does. After all, he already saw it with his own eyes.

Nevertheless, he was thankful that all of them were alive and well.

✘✘✘✔✘✘✘✘✘✘✔✘✘✘✘✘

"Fugaku," Mikoto called out as her husband entered their bedroom, "Thank you." She said with a smile.

Fugaku raised a brow, "For what?"

"For comforting Sakura-chan. You're not really a man of words but... you did great." She clarified.

"Ah," He realized, "I'm her father, that's the least I could do."

Mikoto nodded before she hugged him, "Thank you, I mean it."

✘✘✘✔✘✘✘✘✘✘✔✘✘✘✘✘

A.N: Yes, I'm alive XD Also, I hope none of you are disturbed? Annoyed? Confused? About the ages since I decided not to follow the Canon ages. Why? Because they confuse me as to how I would enter it to the story XD Plus, I'm trying to pick the story up on a pace I'm comfortable with-ish. And, sorry for OOC!Fugaku XD

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.2K 264 10
Just a few miniature Naruto stories. But no more to come. Sorry ^.^
16.2K 297 30
Some people came from Future to Save Naruto And Konoha.
34.1K 621 10
Will put: Naruto Sasuke Shikamaru Sai Gaara Kakashi •Take request •Have fun •It will be kinda cringy Come back from hiatus and was editing
31.1K 902 33
𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐒 𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐒 𝐓𝐎 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒 𝐓𝐎 𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐌𝐘 𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐌𝐘 𝐓𝐎 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝒘𝒉𝒂�...