sweet southern love

ybbtespidergirl द्वारा

two teenagers became good friends then fall in love and want nothing but to spend the rest of lives together... अधिक

sweet southern love(nanowrimo13)
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10

chapter 2

107 0 0
ybbtespidergirl द्वारा

Chapter two

Flashback

It was one those Fridays that they were selling roses. Dominic thought about Bess and brought 2 pink roses for her. Dominic tapped them to her locker with a note saying "I think you're special" Love Dominic" the bell rang around 2:25 she went to her locker and saw the roses. Her heart skipped a beat reading the short but sweet letter. Dominic showed up right be hide her.

"I see you like the roses." He gave her a hug, she loved having his hands wrapped around her baby. Bess didn't the hang to end but they had catch their buses. Dominic wanted to kiss her but couldn't so he just hugged her. One day they were taking a one those long trip bus rides, Elisabeth and Dominic were sitting together on the way to the school. Elisabeth was tired so she put her head on his Dominic shoulder and fell asleep, in her sleep she was holding with him. Dominic just crested her hand. He could hear people talk about them.

"It is plain to see they like each other, why won't Dominic ask her out."

"Elisabeth has the biggest crush on him and they act like friends. But they just screaming out kiss me."

When no one was looking Dominic kissed her hand, he pulled his sketch pad and started to sketch her, soon the teacher aid look at Dominic.

"Do we have separate you two? I heard you were kissing."

"No you don't and we weren't." The aid saw they were holding hand and shot Dominic a look and he stopped. When they got the school the teacher aid pulled the two aside.

"You know that public shows of affection are not allowed. You can't hold hands." Elisabeth realized she was holding his hand.

"I didn't know I was holding his hand it won't happen again." In the back of her hand she wanted to hold Dominic's hand all the time. Right before they went to the busses Elisabeth and Dominic sat down to talk about bus ride.

"I had fun sitting with you. Holding hands was nice." It was the first time Dominic spoke his feeling for her.

"I like holding hands too." But still Elisabeth and Dominic still didn't say how much they liked each other or ask each other out. The next day they were walking to lunch together thinking about holding hands and the words to day. Dominic looked into her blue eyes and kissed her, soon they were kissing with big smiles on their faces. Dominic knew they had to get lunch so he stopped.

"We have gym so we have to go in and eat but we can kiss later."

"I'd like that." They sat at the table thinking about the kiss. Marie came to the table looking at them smiling.

"Dominic can I talk to Bess alone." Dominic stood by the door waiting to be close to Bess.

"I see can you smiling what happen to make you so happy."

"We kissed before we came in it was so amazing."

"Why do you u ask him out. I know he'll say yes." 10 minutes later the teacher's aid told everyone it was gym time. So everyone get on the bus. Dominic and Elisabeth went to the back. Elisabeth got on his lap as Dominic put his arms around her. When they got they to the gym Dominic and Elisabeth both called out. Saying they didn't feel like it. They went be hide the bleachers. They started to talk

"Can I kiss you again?"

"sure." they shared one more kiss after about 2 minutes the teachers aid wanted to where Dominic was. Dominic came out and sat on the bleachers.

"Mr. Corbin where were you."

"I was lying down by the top of bleachers." After awhile of the aid being more involved with the gym they went back the spot and just kissed. To Bess nothing was sweetener then being in Dominic's arms. She thought about what Marie told her to do, but here was only one month left in school so it seemed too late to tell him. By the end gym of they had lost track of them and almost got caught but the teacher's aid.

"Where are Dominic and Elisabeth?" Soon they came out, they could tell people weren't happy. Dominic just stuck to his story hoping they won't get in trouble.

"Sorry I was sleeping. I didn't hear you call me."

"What about Miss Morris. Where was she all this time?"

"Right by me." Dominic could tell in a way the aid thought it was lit but knew they couldn't tell the truth. During the bus ride to school they sat in the back together, they wanted to kiss again. Dominic just held her in his arms. When they got the school the aid pulled them to the side.

"Mr. Corbin and Miss Morris are you two sneaking around to kiss or anything like that. What is going on?"

"I wasn't feeling to hot so I lied down she was right next to me. We won't do anything like that." That was biggest lies Dominic told, he felt like if he wanted to kiss Bess all day long he would lie. As they were walking to class Marie walked up to Elisabeth.

"Were you two somewhere kissing? I won't tell."

"Yup we were kissing. He is such a good kisser."

"If you go to your hiding what should I tell the teachers?"

"First try the bathroom story and if that don't work tell them we're just laying down." before they went to class Dominic grabbed Bess's hand kissing her softly.

The day before graduation

After they finished their test Dominic pulled Elisabeth aside to talk.

"You want to somewhere to be alone since tomorrow is graduation." it would be the first time he would be alone with Bess.

"I'd love too."

"I'll get my truck wait right here." A minute later Dominic showed up in his truck. She got in the truck and Dominic held her hand while driving. He took her where there was old drive in. he got out of his truck lying a blanket in the back of the truck, they lied down in the back of the truck.

"I'm glad to have known you Elisabeth you're so special." Can I call you honey."

"Sure you can. I feel the same about you. I love being around you." For the first time Dominic pulled Elisabeth close, she put her head on his chest. They fell asleep together. Around 3:00 he drove her home. Dominic went to Wal-Mart to find her some jewelry. He found a heart necklace that said I love you forever written on it in script. He brought it having it say to Elisabeth from Dominic.

The next day June 15th 2001

Everyone was getting ready for graduation. Elisabeth was wearing a long pink dress with her done. Dominic was in dressy jeans with a nice shirt and boots. He went up to Elisabeth pulling her aside.

"I got you something for you saying how much you mean to me." She opened the box seeing the necklace, Dominic put the necklace on her.

"Dominic I really like you more then just friends." Dominic was glad to hear that because that meant if he asked her today she would say yes. He kissed her. They didn't care if the teachers caught them. Dominic pulled out a camera and it to Marie.

"Take pictures of us." The first one was of them holding each other and the second one were of them kissing."

"I love you Elisabeth. Don't forget that because that will never change." He hugged her tight she didn't want this to end. They tried to sit together but couldn't because they had to sit in the order of the their last names, after they got their diplomas Dominic went to get his mom.

"Mom I want you meet Elisabeth Morris and her mom." Mrs. Corbin went up to Elisabeth who was with her mom.

"Elisabeth I want you meet my mom."

"Nice to meet you Mrs. Corbin. Dominic meets my mom. "The moms met for the first time and could see their children loved each other.

"Mrs. Morris I would like to ask permission to take your daughter out on the date."

"You can take her out."

"Mama I really like him what think of him."

"He's real nice if you want date him you have my permission."

"Thank you mama." She hugged her mom before she got in his truck.

"Elisabeth my mom really likes you." This one of the best days of her life.

"Can you take me home to long enough to change?"

"I like that too." He took her home so she could change her clothes. She soon came out wearing shorts with a pink tank top with sandals. Her hair was braided. Dominic drove home. He came out he had just had on jeans and a shirt. He drove back to the spot where they were yesterday. Dominic snapped a pic of Elisabeth with his camera. "How do you live" started to play.

"Honey you wanna dance." He turned to the radio loud enough to hear it outside. They started to dance and got lost in the moment and didn't hear the song change.

"Honey I'll always love you and you're the only one I want." Elisabeth blushed as she ran to Dominic hugging him tight. Elisabeth barley 18 and she knew what and that was Dominic. Dominic put the blanket down and the two laid in each other arms.

"You wanna just come back to my place and watch TV. I just want sit with you."

"That sounds good. This day was amazing and I'm not talking about finishing school." They drove back to back Dominic's house while they held hands. They went to Dominic's room, and sat on his bed and watched TV. Dominic put his arms around her, soon it got late so they talked what to do.

"Bess you wanna stay the night. Don't worry its cool with my mom."

"I'd love too but I have to call home first." Elisabeth didn't care if her mom said no she wanted to say with him. She picked up her phone and called her mom.

"Mama I'm at Dominic's house can I stay the night. Don't worry its cool with his mom."

"Sure." When it was time for bed he threw her a shirt to sleep, when it got into the bed Elisabeth and Dominic just held hand for awhile before falling asleep. Dominic put his arms around her. Around 1am Dominic woke up looking Bess as he sleeping he took a picture of her. When he crawled into bed he put his arm around Elisabeth.

"Elisabeth would you like go some in my truck."

"You mean sneak out at 1 am."

"Yeah sleep under the stars."

"I'd like that." They snuck downstairs wearing what they wore to bed trying not to wake Dominic's parents. Dominic drove this truck somewhere no one would see him. The two fell asleep in each other arms. As they were sleeping it started they ran to the truck and drove home. Elisabeth and Dominic fell asleep in the truck and Dominic woke up to his mom.

"Dominic where have you been?"

"We've been here all night long. We slept in the truck listening to music. Elisabeth was still asleep so his mom left.

"Honey wake up. Elisabeth ran into Dominic's arms, she was still wet from the rain but he didn't care. They went to his room where Elisabeth got in the shower and changed into something dry.

"I like sleeping with you in your truck."

"I just like being able to hold you tight all night long."

7/17/01 her bday

Dominic told Elisabeth he had surprise for her. She put on her pink dress and drove to the spot where he told her met him. When she got there Bess saw it decorated in all pink.

"Happy 18th birthday honey." Dominic gave her a kiss as she hugged him. She sat at the table looking at the gifts and the cake. The first gift was in box with holes, she opened it and it was baby spider.

"Its so cute thank you."

"Now you got a little pet to think of me." The next gift was a ring with ruby and emerald together. He sat next to at the table and they took pics. Elisabeth sat on his lap as Dominic pit his arms around her. It was the perfect birthday.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

FRIENDSHIP Is Forever Cecilia 🌺 द्वारा

किशोर उपन्यास

163 22 19
A story of friendship, trust, heart break and high school life. A group of friends survive their last year in high school and each go through a stage...
300 25 21
Mandy was always one to falsely romanticize her life. She found her first love at a young age in her Martial Arts class, and wrote a love letter to h...
378 46 25
people often ask me how love feels like, i could simply answer them that the definition of love is different for everyone, not just for different sto...
I'm Sorry lea vee द्वारा

किशोर उपन्यास

118 26 19
things I wish to say.