Gaurded ; Bellamy Blake

Bởi lexi_240

❝We'll make a warrior out of you yet.❞ {Season one, book one} Gaia Romano, who goes by Gabi, is sent down as... Xem Thêm

Introduction
Chapter one | | Legion
Chapter two || Control
Chapter three || Rescue
Chapter five || Grounders
Chapter six || Don't shoot
Chapter seven || We were made to rule
Chapter eight || Fruitcake
Chapter nine || No Cure

Chapter four || Heathens

25 0 0
Bởi lexi_240

It was finally morning, and the trio crept out of the cave. "Anybody out here?" Bellamy yelled into the air as someone yelled back. "We're here!" Gabi turned towards the voice. 

"We lost you in the stew. Where'd you go?" Bellamy asked as the others trotted towards them. "We made it to a cave down there. What the hell was-" Gabi cut the boy off. "We need to find Atom." She turned to see that Charolette had gone and her heart rate raised. She looked at Bellamy and the two looked for her while the rest of the group headed back to camp. Her and Bellamy heard a scream and ran towards it. 

Charolette was standing over Atoms almost-dead body. Gabi sucked in a breath of air and her eyes ran over the blisters on Atom. His eyes turned a light grey and she shivered. "Son of a bitch. Atom!" Bellamy ran towards his friend with Gabi on his trail. 

His body quivered and she knelt down beside him, Bellamy right next to her. "Kill me." His words were so silent she almost missed them. She met Bellamy's gaze and he knew what he had to do. "Charolette go back to camp." Gabi ordered her and she turned and walked as fast as she could away. Gabi pulled out her knife, but a large hand stopped her. She looked up to Bellamy his face inches from hers. His hand gently pulled the knife from hers and he looked down. Misery covered his face and he didn't want to kill Atom. Gabi knew he hasn't a killer, far from it. 

The two just stared at his convulsing body, until Clarke showed up. Finn was hot on her trail running up until he halted and Gabi met his gaze. She ran into his arms, a breath forced out of her when their bodies collided. Her nostrils were filled with his sent and it comforted her. "I'm so glad your okay." She muffled into his shoulder. His grip on her body tightened. "I'm so glad your okay too." They broke the hug and walked over to Clarke and Bellamy kneeling over Atom. 

Bellamy tightened his jaw and a muscle on the corner of his jaw line appeared. Gabi stared and he turned to look at her and she quickly looked away. Clarke began to hum a tune as she slid the knife into Atom's neck and he slowly stopped convulsing. His breaths became shallow and he died. 

Surprisingly, seeing someone die right in front of her didn't affect her at all. She didn't blink twice at the thought of death nor did it affect her. She walked back to camp in silence, her thoughts taking over her mind. 

As they reach camp, Octavia ran up to them. "Are you alright?" She asked Gabi. "Yeah I'm fine, lets just get you inside." Gabi hurriedly grabbed the brunette. She knew of her and Atom's relationship, and didn't want Octavia to blame Bellamy. "Gabi-whats going on?" She pushed past Gabi and Gabi tried to grab her but it was too late. "Octavia please stay back.. just.. just stay there." Bellamy put his hand in front of her. "Bell what? Move." She pushed past him and uncovered the jacket from Atoms body. 

She gasped. "There was nothing I could do O-" Bellamy began but Octavia cut him off. "Don't." She snapped at him. "O please." 

"I said don't" Her voice was cold and Bellamy was taken back. She rushed into the drop ship leaving Bellamy. 

Gabi turned back to see Bellamy talking to Murphy. "I tried to take him out but your psycho little sister-" Murphy was cut off by Bellamy grabbing his shirt and pushing him back. "My what?! My what?!" He screamed at Murphy, and his voice surprised Gabi a little. Murphy pushed him back. "Your little sister." He spit at Bellamy. "Yeah thats right, my little sister." And with that Bellamy stormed out of the camp. 

Gabi decided to follow him, to see what was up. She took her steps softly, making sure he didn't hear her. He came to a cliff like rock and sat down. Gabi made herself aware, her footsteps crunching  beneath the leaves. He didn't bother to turn around and Gabi sat next to him, her feet dangling off the edge of the rock. "Someone once told me not to leave camp at night." She gazed up at him amused and he met her gaze. Bellamy scuffed and didn't answer. She swiveled her head to face the trees below her. "You know, your sister won't be mad at your forever, she might be right now, but thats okay." Gabi spoke softly and she could feel Bellamy's eyes on her. She turned her head to face his, and her long hair falling behind her shoulders. 

"I hope so." He mumbled and looked back down at the trees below him. Gabi looked up to the stars and sighed. "So many things happened up there. I want it to be over. I hope they don't come down here." 

"Why do you think that?" He inquired and Gabi glanced back down to the trees. "Both of my parents were murdered in cold blood in front of me; because they wanted the best for the people of the ark. And then, on top of it, they set it up as a suicide. The guards didn't even have the decency to float them. I couldn't do anything about their death. They told me I would die alongside them, and they shoved me into the closet of their room and told me everything I needed to know about the ark. " She exhaled, not realizing she had opened up completely to Bellamy. 

"Oh, and of course I make a noise, and the evil bastards tried to kill me. I beat them to the brink of death, until I heard more guards and took off. And thats where I crashed into you." She once again met his eyes, and this time, they were soft. "You saved my life." Gabi looked deep into them. "As usual." Bellamy let out a huff of amusement and smiled lightly at Gabi's words. "But thankfully, Jaha found me and sent me to prison instead of murdering me." 

"Not all people are thankful for Jaha." Bellamy's words made Gabi's arms prickle. She was beginning to detect strange feelings for Bellamy, and she didn't know what it was.  He suddenly became serious, turning his whole body towards her. 

"I did something that they would kill me for if the ark ever came down." He spoke and Gabi bubbled with curiosity. 

Bellamy's stomach had been turning ever since Gabi showed up and he felt a heat between them. 

"I shot chancellor Jaha. It was the only way I could come down here- I had to. Octavia couldn't die alone." The words came out surprisingly fast, and Bellamy noticed his hands had been sweating.  Bellamy never felt like this with any other girl, and it made him eager. 

He saw that her eyes were filled with wonder, not disgust or hatred. "I understand. You had to do what you had to do to be with your sister." She smiled softly, and Bellamy let out a sigh of relief. "Please don't say anything. I don't want people knowing." Gabi nodded in reply. 

"I would do the same thing for Finn. I would do just about anything for him." Bellamy examined her face. "He is the only person I have left." She exhaled. 

Bellamy grabbed her hand and heat exploded through both their bodies. He spoke to her softly. "You have these crazy people that you were sent down with. You have Clarke, you have Octavia, hell- you even have me." 

Gabi was astounded yet comforted by his words. He seemed to be the only person to calm her, and tell her everything was okay. Bellamy got up, knowing he had got through Gabi's head. "Come on. Lets head back to camp." He held out his hand and she grabbed it. His muscular arm pulled her up with ease. The two walked back to camp in a comfortable silence. 

Gabi woke with a start and tuned to see that Finn wasn't in the tent with her. She got up, yawned, and made her way out of the tent. Everyone was working, and the wall around the camp was finally starting to come together. Gabi saw Charolette in the middle of camp, and trotted over to her. 

"Hey kiddo." She nudged her arm gently into Charlotte's side. Charolette smiled and Gabi began to help her. Her stomach growled and Gabi remembered she had forgotten to eat. 

A boy helping carry a heavy tree fell to the ground grunting. "Hey! Do you think the grounders are just going to sit around and wait for us to finish the wall?" Murphy yelled at the kid and Gabi rolled her eyes. 

"Maybe we should let the little girl to the lifting for you huh?" He sneered and the boy replied. "I just need some water and I'll be okay." He said quietly, and Bellamy walked over. Gabi's stomach fluttered as she remembered the last night with him. "Murphy give the guy some water." He ordered him, but in a less strict tone.  

"You got this?" He asked Charolette and she walked over to the tree to pick it up. But before she could Bellamy ran over and grabbed her arm gently. 

"Hey, I'm just kidding." He grinned at her and she grinned back. Bellamy grabbed the tree with his muscular arms and Charolette got back to work. Gabi caught herself smiling at what Bellamy did and she was starting to see a different side of him, and she liked it. Her stomach brought her back to reality, grumbling loudly. 

She saw Charolette laughing. "Hey kiddo, get back to work." She ordered her playfully and Charolette replied. "I will if you go get something to eat- I don't know if I can listen to your stomach grumbling anymore!" She put her hands over her ears and Gabi laughed, turning away to go find something to eat. 

She grabbed a handful of berries, devouring them in seconds. She bumped into someone, and looked up with some berry juice on her face. She saw Bellamy's amused face. "Someone was hungry." He laughed, and Gabi nudged him in the chest playfully with her arm. Gabi felt his muscular chest, and couldn't help but melt a little. 

She began to walk away, but he softly grabbed her wrist. "Thank you for understanding last night, it means a lot." He searched her grey eyes and she smiled. 

Bellamy tried to ignore the feelings he had for her, but it was undeniable. "And thanks for letting me spill all of my problems on you. I'm glad you could relate." She mused, and Bellamy scoffed with amusement. 

"Later snappy." She whipped around and her long golden hair followed her. She made the salute motion and Bellamy rolled his eyes and tried to hide his smile. 

She saw Octavia and caught up to her. "Hey." Octavia turned around and her eyes lit up. "Hey Gabi." "How's Jasper doing?" Gabi asked. She had not been able to see the young boy. "He is doing much better! Last night he started to become his old self again." Octavia spoke with fondness, something Gabi noticed was new. She raised her eyebrows twice and Octavia laughed and blushed. 

"Oh don't pull that with me." She smiled at Gabi. "I see you and Bell together all the time. Oh- and I saw you run after my brother a couple nights ago, don't think it went unnoticed." Gabi turned her head, and blood rushed to her cheeks. "He always looks at you when your not looking and you always look at him when he's not looking." Octavia smirked. 

"Ha, yeah right Octavia, I don't know what your talking about." She brushed her hair behind her shoulder and tried to hold a straight face. Octavia burst out into a fit of laughter. "Your a terrible liar Gab." 

Gabi saw Jasper walk out of the drop ship and hurriedly walked over to him, leaving Octavia laughing. 

"Hey. How are you doing?" She asked him searching his eyes. He smiled. "Much better, Octavia is going to take me outside the camp and help." 

"Oh she is." She turned and smirked at Octavia and her laughing immediately suppressed. "I could use your help too. I need some teachings on how to be a badass." He nudged her and she laughed. "Well it looks like you've come to the right person." Her and Jasper walked over to Octavia. 

The three trotted towards and out of the camp exit, and Jasper stopped at it. Gabi could see the nerves on his face. "Come on Jasper. There is nothing this close to camp." 

Jasper took a deep breath and took big steps. "Thats it!" Octavia praised him just as she got pulled into a bush and she screamed. "Octavia!" Jasper screamed and started to hobble over to her. Gabi held her hand out to stop him and sprinted towards the bush. She saw one of the douches from camp holding Octavia down and covering her mouth. He laughed and Gabi grabbed his shirt. 

"Do it again and see what happens." She spit in his face and he smirked. "Yeah like what? A little bitch like you couldn't even take me." Anger bubbled in her and she punched so hard in the face he got nocked out. 

Jasper backed up, humiliated, and fell over a tree root. "Jas-" Octavia was cut off by Jasper sucking in a hot breath of air, seeing fingers and a knife on the ground. Gabi gasped

"Holy shit." 

Gabi, Clarke, Octavia, Bellamy and Jasper all crowded into Bellamy's tent. 

"This metal was metal made from the drop ship." Clarke looked at Gabi. "Don't look at me I didn't cut whose ever fingers these are off." 

"They belong to Wells, who we found yesterday morning dead." Clarke mumbled to her, looking at the ground. "He's dead??" Gabi was shocked but not surprised and Clarke nodded her head. 

"Who else knows about this?" Bellamy asked in a serious tone and Gabi made uncertain eye contact with him. 

"No one. We brought it straight here." Octavia shifted uncomfortably and Clarke began to talk again. "This means that the grounders didn't kill Wells-" "It was one of us." Gabi butted in, standing straight up and folding her arms. 

Bellamy clenched his jaw and Jasper shook while he spoke.  "So that means there is a murder in the camp?" "There is more than one murder in this camp." Bellamy unfolded his arms and placed them on his hips. "This isn't news. We need to keep it quiet." He finished, looking towards Gabi to see what expression she was holding on her face. She held a serious look on her face. 

"We need to find out who this murder is and they need to be punished." Gabi advised and Clarke nodded her head in agreement. 

She began to walk out of the tent and Bellamy got in her way. "Get out of my way Bellamy." She said angrily. 

"Be smart about this Clarke. Look what we have achieved- the wall, the patrols. Like it or not, thinking the grounders killed Wells is good for us." Bellamy finished, and Gabi realized he had a point. 

"Oh good for you, you mean. What- keep people afraid and they will work for you?" She spat and just as Bellamy was going to come back with a sarcastic remark Gabi stopped him. 

"Stop both of you. We keep this to ourselves until we find who is the killer for sure and then we call them out." Gabi spoke and Clarke showed her the knife. "Is this enough justification for you?" 

She asked as Gabi took the knife and saw the letters JM carved into the knife. "John Murphy." Gabi mumbled as she looked up to Bellamy. "The people have a right to know." Clarke pushed Bellamy and stormed out of the tent and rest followed her. 

Gabi separated from them to find Finn. She sprinted all over camp searching everywhere until she found him by the water supply cleaning his shirts. She held on to his shoulder, out of breath. He took her hand. "Whats wrong Snappy?" He searched her eyes and she let out a long breath. "Come with, me hurry." 

She was pulling Finn by the hand as they ran to where Murphy was getting beaten. Gabi's eyes grew wide as they carried him with rope in his mouth. His bloody eyes met Gabi's and they screamed for help. At that moment she knew he was innocent, and the look of pure terror on his face said it all. She let go of Finn hand and ran towards Murphy, punching the guy who was on top of him. He tried to swing back at her but her reflexes were too fast and she avoided his punch with ease. 

She laid another punch to his head and he was knocked out. Gabi's fist screamed with pain, but that didn't stop her. She lunged at the next guy but someone grabbed her by her waist pulling her back. She flung around to see Finn. 

"Gab stop. Your only wilding them up more and you will only end up hurt." Finn pressed on. "Finn I'm not a baby I can take care of myself." With that Gabi spun around and ran towards the commotion, with Finn hot on her trail.

"Bellamy stop!" Clarke screamed. "They will listen to you!" She pleaded to him, but Clarke new she had gotten him into this mess. 

He turned to see Gabi at his side, panting. He searched her face to tell him what to do, but found nothing.  

The people began to chant his name and Gabi saw the look on his face harden. "Bellamy he is innocent. Just look at his face." Bellamy's eyes turned towards Murphy and Murphy shook his head and mumbled through the rope in his mouth. "Bellamy please." He begged.

"Bellamy I know your not a killer. I was with you in the woods with Atom." Gabi looked into his dark brown eyes and they wouldn't meet hers. "I'm sorry." And with that he kicked the bucket from underneath Murphy, sending him into the air waling. 

The crowd began to cheer and Gabi saw Charolette in the middle, looking horrified. "What are you doing?! Cut him down! Cut him down!" Finn screamed at one of the boys and he pulled out a knife and held it to Finn's neck. "Stay ba-" Before he could finish his sentence Gabi charged over and punched it so hard in this face it sent him stumbling backwards. 

"Stop okay!" Gabi and Finn turned in unison to see Charolette standing in the middle of the crowd. "Murphy didn't kill Wells! I did!" She screamed and Gabi was horrified. But before she could let her thoughts consume her she grabbed her knife and cut Murphy down. 

"Bring out the girl Bellamy!" Murphy yelled from outside the tent. 

"Why Charolette?" Bellamy asked in a shocked voice.  "Because I was trying to slay my demons, like you told me!" Charolette was on the verge of crying. 

"What the hell is she talking about Bellamy?" Clarke asked angrily. "She.. she misunderstood me- Charolette thats not what I meant." Bellamy looked up at Gabi with worried eyes." Murphy began to yell more, and Charolette trembled with fear. "Please don't let them hurt me." She cried and Gabi bent down until she was on Charolette's level. " We won't let anyone hurt you." She mumbled. 

"Do we have any bright ideas?" Bellamy asked, pacing. Not one word from anyone. "Now we stay quiet." He mumbled angrily. 

"Bring her out!" Murphy screamed again, and Gabi was beginning to regret not letting him die. "Please Bellamy don't let them hurt me." She sobbed and he got down of her level. "Charolette hey. It's gonna be okay. Just.. just stay with them." He mumbled to her as he looked at Finn and Clarke. 

Bellamy walked out of the tent and Gabi helped get Finn, Charolette, and Clarke out of the tent without Murphy noticing. Gabi grabbed Finns hand before he could walk off. "Be careful." She told him and he brought her in for a quick hug and ran off with the two girls. 

Gabi walked out of the tent to see Murphy whack Bellamy with a log in the head, and run towards the tent. Gabi ran towards Bellamy, and turned his unconscious body to face hers. Murphy and his group ran after the three and Octavia tended to Jasper. 

Gabi ran to get towels. When she got back to Bellamy, who was still unconscious, noticed that blood ran from where he had been hit. Gabi patted the towels on his head until he woke up. He moaned and his eyes fluttered open, to see Gabi's tan face above his. "Welcome back sleeping beauty." She mumbled amused, but the look on her face was worry. He noticed she was patting his head with a wet towel. Bellamy tried to get up but his head rushed with pain and Gabi pushed him back down gently. 

"Woah woah. You have a pretty serious concussion, so I suggest you stay here for a little." He noticed the glimmer of distress in her eyes. 

"Did they get out?" He asked in a raspy voice and Gabi nodded her head. He let out a sigh of relief and fell back asleep. 

Gabi had started to fall asleep watching over Bellamy but suddenly jolted awake when she heard a scream. Bellamy's eyes shot open and they met Gabi's. She jumped up and helped Bellamy get up, and the two sprinted out of camp. 

"Murphy!" Charolette screamed, and the two picked up their pace. Bellamy saw and grabbed her, covering his hand over her mouth. 

"Charolette! What the hell are you thinking?" Gabi snapped in a whispered tone. Bellamy removed his hand from her mouth and pulled her along. 

"Let go of me!" She screamed again, tugging at his tight grip around her wrist. "I'm not your sister just stop helping me!" She snapped at him, and he held a shocked look. He let go over her hand and she ran forward. 

"Murphy! I'm over here!" She screeched and Bellamy and Gabi ran over to her. Gabi covered her hand on Charolette's mouth. "Charolette do you want all of us to die?" She asked in a hushed tone and Charolette turned her gaze towards her. 

"Then leave." She said through Gabi's hand, and she let go of her mouth. Bellamy grabbed her shirt firmly. "Charolette listen to me. I wont leave you." He whispered in a soft tone. "Bellamy please-" Before Charolette finished she heard Murphy. 

"Murphy! Murphy I'm over here!" She screeched again. Bellamy picked her up and flung her over his shoulder. "I'll distract him. I'll run the other way and they'll think it's Charolette. You get her as far away as possible." Gabi finished and Bellamy nodded his head. Gabi began to turn away but he grabbed her wrist. 

"Be careful." He uttered and smiled softly. "You too." And with that she whipped around and sprinted the opposite way. 

"Hey she's over there!" One of the boys yelled and the group turned and ran after Gabi. Her legs ran as fast as they could.

"Charolette!" Murphy yelled at Gabi in sneer tone. Gabi kept running until she came to a cliff. She halted seconds before she fell off. "Shit." She mumbled through gritted teeth. Murphy and his group came through the trees and saw Gabi standing at the cliff. 

She turned around to face them. "What the hell?" One of the boys snapped and Murphy's devilish gaze met Gabi's. "Well, well who do we have here?" He snickered. "You won't find Charolette. She is gone." Gabi snapped at him and he took steps closer to her. 

"Then I guess we will have to find out another way." His evil smile had Gabi shudder. Just as she was going to spit back at him, Bellamy ran through the trees with Charolette on his shoulder. 

Her worried eyes met Bellamy's. "Damn it." He mumbled as he and Charolette ran next to  Gabi. Clarke and Finn burst through the trees. "Bellamy stop!" Clarke yelled and Gabi saw Finn's troubled expression. Clarke turned around to face Murphy. "Stop. This has gone too far just calm down and we will talk about this." 

Murphy looked as if he was actually thinking Clarke had a point. Gabi walked forward towards Murphy. She was a foot away from him, and his gaze made her shiver. 

"Murphy please. Clarke has a point. Your acting out of anger." Gabi spoke firmly. Murphy reached out and, grabbed her and put a knife to Gabi's neck. "As you can tell I'm always angry." He sneered into her ear. 

"Gabi!" Finn yelled and Charolette looked worriedly from Bellamy to Gabi. "No please. Please don't hurt her." She pleaded. 

"Don't hurt her? Okay I will make you a deal. You come with me right now and i'll let her go." Murphy stated and Gabi tried to get out of his grip. 

"No Charolette don't do it. I'll be-" Before Gabi could finish Murphy pushed the knife deeper into her. 

"Murphy!" Bellamy yelled as he stuck his arm out. "This is not happening." He pronounced and tears streamed down Charolette's face. 

"I can't let any of you get hurt anymore. Not because of me. Not after what I did." She shook her head and looked towards the ground. She turned and walked to the edge of the cliff. 

"Charolette!" Gabi screamed and Murphy let go of her. "No!" Bellamy yelled and he watched Charolette. She ran to the cliff and her hand fell inches from Charolette's. She felt two large arms wrap around her waist to prevent her from following Charolette. Gabi watched her fall down to her death. 

"No! Charolette!" She screamed into the abyss. Gabi began to shake with anger and spun around to face Murphy. Bellamy let go of her. 

"You." She sneered. Murphy held out his arm. "Gabi-" He was cut off by Gabi kicking him backwards and beating him. Bellamy walked over to her. He pulled Gabi off of Murphy, and began to beat Murphy himself. 

"Bellamy stop! You will kill him!" Clarke yelled at him as Gabi watched him. Finn pulled Bellamy off Murphy. "No!" He yelled. "He deserves to die!" Bellamy shook with anger.

"Not down here!" She yelled back at him and Bellamy backed up. "So what then? We just take him back at act like it never happened?" He grabbed his hair and turned around. "I say we kill him. Right here. Right now." Gabi mumbled emotionlessly. 

"What! Gabi, No!" Finn yelled at her and a look of worry ran across his face. Finn saw a look he had never seen on her before. Vengeance. 

"No. We banish him." Clarke announced, but Gabi liked the idea of killing him better. Bellamy grabbed Murphy by his collar. 

"If I ever catch you near camp, i'll kill you. Understand?" His deep eyes glared down at Murphy. He nodded, and Bellamy threw him to the ground. "As for the four of you-" He stopped to look at the rest of the group. "Stay here and be banished with Murphy or come back to camp." And with that he walked off, and Gabi followed him. 

The two walked to camp in silence, and Gabi could feel sadness tugging at her heart. She refused to cry, especially in front of Bellamy. She stopped at the entrance of the gate, and Bellamy noticed she stopped. He turned to face her, surprised to see sorrow and grief written all over her face. 

"You coming?" He asked softly and Gabi shook her head. "I..I just need some time alone." She stammered. Bellamy sighed and nodded, heading into camp. Gabi made her way to the small cliff her and Bellamy had been to the other night. 

She laid her back against a tree. A tear streamed down her cheek, followed by more. She started to cry, and she slid down the tree, her head in between her knees. She shook as she took in air, grief striking her every time she inhaled. 

She got up, grabbed a stick and threw it over the cliff. She grabbed a rock as more tears filled her eyes, making her vision blurry. She screamed as she threw the rock off the cliff, and she turned around to see Bellamy walking slowly towards her. 

He engulfed her in a hug, and she cried into his chest. His arms wrapped tightly around her shoulders, and her arms hugged tightly around his rib cage. 

Bellamy knew that no words could comfort her, so he just held onto her tightly, putting his head on top of hers. One tear silently escaped Bellamy's eye, and he wiped it away quickly. 

She let go of him, wiping away her tears. "I'm sorry Bellamy." She stuttered between soft cries. "Sorry for what?" He asked her gently. "I'm sor- Im sorry I couldn't save her." She began to cry more and Bellamy pulled her into another hug. 

"There was nothing you could do. She had it coming." He mumbled and she unwillingly let go of him and backed up. She took a deep breath and stood up straight. "Your right." She muttered. 

"Come on. Lets go back to camp." Bellamy gazed at her. She nodded and she began walking and he walked next to her. 

They reached the camp and he led her to his tent. He let her walk in first and Bellamy followed. He got Gabi some water, and she gulped it down quickly. She began to walk out but Bellamy grabbed her wrist. "Wait." 

She turned back around to face him. Her eyes were puffy from crying, and her eyes had large bags underneath them; Bellamy noticed. He still thought she looked like the same firey, beautiful Gabi he knew.  

"Are you going to be okay?" He asked. She faked a smile. Her smile didn't fool Bellamy, he saw the pain written all over her face. "Yes." She said softly, looking down. "Get some sleep Snappy." He joked, but sadness was still noticeable in his voice. 

"You too." And with that, she walked out of his tent. 

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

68.2K 927 25
Jasmine and her older brother Finn collins are sent to earth with 98 other delinquents.She will make new friends and learn that her people are in dan...
4.2K 146 13
"She's a very mysterious creature, with an open smile and a closed soul." SLOWER UPDATES! season 1 - season 4 | the 100. fem!oc x male!oc | book on...
4.2K 317 25
you slowly realise you weren't meant to save the world. you were meant to destroy it. the 100 ( season 1 - tba ) fem!oc 𝒙 be...
144K 1.8K 24
the 100 - s1 *first book to 'the 100' series* *unedited* Maybe it was meant to be, maybe it wasn't but he knew from the moment he saw her in the Ark...