diabolik lovers || daddy scen...

Autorstwa coffeeloffee

currently under rewriting and editing process as of 11.4.19 ♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡ Introducing Daddy Scenarios from... Więcej

diabolik lovers: daddy scenarios rewrite
new book release: epiphany: diabolik lovers
what would you like to see from this book?
a notice: welcome to daddy scenarios
When You First Came Into The World
Your First Words
When You're On Long Car Trips
When You Get 'The Talk'
When You Get Bullied
When You Have a Nightmare
When You're No Longer the Only Child (Request by RoyalPurple123)
When You Go To Six Flags
A/n
When You Get Your First Period
IMPORTANT
When You Being A Guy Friend Home (Request By DesertRose08)
When You Get Caught Doing Something Embarrassing
When You Go On A Vacation PT. One
When You Go On A Vacation PT. Two
When You Go On A Vacation/To The Beach PT. Three (NOTICE)
When They React To You Getting A Boyfriend
*THANKSGIVING SPECIAL* When You Go Black Friday Shopping
A Friendly Reminder...
When It's Bring Your Father To School Day
When Your Boyfriend Breaks Up With You (Request By EmeraldDiva13)
When You're Bullied & Lead To Self-Harm (Request By toxicvampirechick000)
When You Go On A Mass Murder Spree (Request By madmaid13)
When You Face Your Fears & Have A Panic Attack (Request By toxicvampirechick000)
When You Get Another Sibling
When You Haven't Slept In A Week (Request By toxicvampirechick000)
When Your GRANDPARENTS Visit (Cordelia, Beatrix, Christa, & Karlheinz)
A Quick A/n
When You Get Really Sick (Request By toxicvampirechick000)
When Your Sibling Reads Your Diary (Request By xiiwolfee)
When You Go To An Anime Convention
When Yui/Your Mother Goes Missing (Request By LauraDumi)
When They Accidentally Hurt You (Request By madmaid13)
When It's CHRISTMAS! ***CHRISTMAS SPECIAL***
A/n
When You Wrestle To Show Your Love (Request By lavenderandlilacs15)
When It's New Years (Request By EmeraldDiva13)
A/n
When You Revolt Against Them (Request By madmaid13)
When Your Friend Lies To Get You In Trouble (Request By toxicvampirechick000)
This Is Unrelated, But I know You Guys Will See It
When You're Very Sick (Request by lavenderandlilacs15 + toxicvampirechick000)
When You Starve Yourself (Request By toxicvampirechick000)
...Thank You.
When You Get Revenge On Your Friend (Request by ItsAloisBitch)
New Book!
A/n Regarding Lately
🌸Discussion With You Wonderful People🌸
When You Prank Them For April Fools
💖Help Me💖
Q&A Announcement { CLOSED }
🌹Q&A🌹
When It's Mother's Day (Request By Pixie_Dippy-145)
🌺 Summer Contest Update 🌺
When There's Paranormal Activity
When You Have A Crush + Important News
When You Die
Diabolik Lovers Daddy Scenarios - Mukami Edition
return
Diabolik Lovers Zodiacs
Requests Closed + Announcement
a/n new book: ephiphany // diabolik lovers
- you should read this book! -
- when you first arrive in the world: remake -

When You Learn How To Drive (Request By BlueVocaloidYui)

4K 85 60
Autorstwa coffeeloffee

Special request by BlueVocaloidYui! Go check her out (she's one of my best friends!) and maybe leave her a follow!

A/n

So in honor of my pal BlueVocaloidYui learning how to drive and getting her learner's permit, she asked me to do this scenario! Basic knowledge for those of you learning to drive and everyone who reads this: Don't hijack a car or drive it into a barn. Insurance only pays for so much.

~Coffee

Shu

It was a crisp autumn day. The smell of cinnamon was in the air. Somehow you managed to drag Shu out of bed so he could help you learn how to drive. This was a big mistake. Anyone with half a braincell knows that you can drag Shu out of bed, but you can't make him like it. No matter WHAT you do. Unfortunately this slipped your mind. Especially on the day when you were getting ready to use your learner's permit for the first time.

So it was done, and now he was sleeping in the backseat. "Dad." You said from the front. "DAD." You repeated and Shu opened one eye. "What do you want?" He said in a monotoned voice, as always. "Dad, I've been studying on/off for the past month to get my learner's permit. Please wake up and sit up here so you can teach me. It means a lot to me. And I'd love you a great bunch."

"No."

You banged your head on the steering wheel. "UGHHHHH." Shu opened his eye again. "Will you shut your mouth?" He finally said. You complied and nodded. "Yes." Then he teleported up front and cuddled into your shoulder, making you cringe ever so slightly. "Eh." Then you switched on the radio and pulled the gears into reverse.

About five minutes down the road, you noticed that this whole time you were driving past the speed limit. And being the polite and responsible girl you are, you started reducing when all of a sudden sirens went off in the background.

"UGHHHH." The cop was on your trail and you pulled over. Shu was sleeping and you nudged him up. "Y/n. Stop screaming so much." He said. "Dad that's the POLICE!" You groaned and banged your head on the steering wheel again.

"License and registration please." He said. You smiled warmly and reached into your pocket. Then, the space where your learner's permit had been was empty. "Oh boy. Hehe, officer I'm actually learning to drive, and my father here," You began nudging Shu rapidly to wake up. "he's actually teaching me! And I guess this morning I must've walked out the door without it!" Then came the awkward silence. The officer looked at you, then back to Shu. "You really think I'm that stupid? This guy here is WAY too young to be your dad. What is he your boyfriend? Now, step out of the car."

"What?" You replied awestricken.

"Step out of the car. You're under arrest." Just as the police officer did, you looked at Shu, then at him, then in front of you and hit the gas.

The car sped down the interstate and Shu smiled widly. "Ah you hear that Y/n!? I'm still youthful!" Shu said, dabbing. You looked at him confused and disgusted. "I'M WANTED BY THE POLICE! STOP ACTING SO CALM YOU DIMWIT! THE POLICE ARE CHASING ME!" Shu opened both eyes and smirked as if he had a devious idea. "Oh really?"

You kept driving with police sirens flying through your ears, and after twenty minutes, the entire Tokyo city police department was on your tail. "DAD WHAT SHOULD I DO?!" You screamed bitterly. "Well Y/n, in these situations, the only thing left to do is fake your death. Here, drive off that bridge." Shu jerked the wheel sending you both screaming off the bridge and into the 400 FT. drop down bellow. Fortunately you and Shu both escaped in a split second by opening the car door and flying to the shore.

"Well, that was fun. Wanna go grab an ice cream for a job well done?" Shu said patting your head. "Absolutely." You replied.

Reiji

The rain was pouring immensely onto the ground. You stared at Reiji in disbelief as he looked at you, waiting patiently for you to make your next move. "Well Y/n? Go." Reiji ordered. You sighed looking at the weather. "Really father? It's pouring rain." He sighed and pushed his glasses up his nose. "Y/n, don't argue with your father. Go." You took a deep breath and ran into the rain. Amongst trying to open the car door, you found it was locked.

"FATHER IT'S LOCKED!" You complained. "CHANGE THE TIRE IN THE RAIN. DO IT!" Reiji yelled. You groaned and started changing the tire in a hasty format. Surely enough, the bolts were on too tightly, and it didn't budge. "FATHHHHHERRR!" You wailed and Reiji disappeared, and reappeared a few minutes later with some tea, still staring at you. "FATHER PLEASE!" You yelled and Reiji shook his head.

The next three hours, you changed the tire out. It was long and painful, but it got you out of the rain. And now Reiji had been sitting in the front beside you, ordering you to switch gears and stuff. You  drove fast down the interstate and Reiji began talking to you. "Okay Y/n, turn here." He singled you to turn left and you sighed heavily. "Father I can do this myself." You said. "Okay then." Reiji sat back and smirked as you drove in and out of a parking lot, and crossed a double lined road.

"Y/n. You cannot cross a double lined road." Reiji said with a sadistic smile. "Okay father. We get it." You repeated when you accidentally ran a stop sign. Reiji chuckled in reply. "I don't think you do." He said happily. "I GET IT OKAY?! SHUT UP!" Then he slapped you across the face and you shut your mouth at his authority. "Okay I'll shut up." You said.

Ayato

Inside of the garage it smelt of oil and what you thought was gas. But it was Ayato so you didn't really know. He was looking around for an old ride that his dad used to drive, and finally he yanked off a long white cloth revealing a 1950's Ford.

"Dad? You expect me to drive that? How cute." You said rolling your eyes. "You should appreciate this Pancake! It's an American car from the 50's! It's absolutely dazzling, isn't it?!" Ayato exclaimed happily clapping his hands. In reply, you walked over to it and laughed. "Does this piece of junk even run? Or is that the engine over there?" Ayato looked behind him and saw the engine sitting on the shelf.

"Eek. Welp, Pancake Yours Truly has ho clue how to put in a car engine." He said scratching his hair. "There's a shocker." The sarcastic words flew out of your mouth and Ayato smacked your head. "You dare offend Yours Truly? Well, I may not have a car, but I know where to get one!"

Ayato grabbed his coat and snatched up an old bicycle in the corner of the dingy space. You watched in curiosity and grabbed your own, following him out the door.

After a fifteen minute bike ride down hills and through rocky terrain, you arrived in town with Ayato and into the parking lot of a grocery store. Confused, you finally spoke up. "Dad. Why are we here?" He licked his lips deviously and pointed to a Subaru. "Hehehe. Watch and learn Pancake." Ayato jumped over the curb, dropping his bike, and casually picked the lock. Sure enough, it unlocked and he grabbed a spare key hidden underneath the mat.

"You're hijacking a car!!?" You yelled and he motioned you inside. "Shut it Pancake and take the car tag off!" You actually found yourself removing the tag and throwing a quick 'Tag applied for' on the back. Then, hasting, you jumped in the driver's seat alongside Ayato and switched that sucker into reverse and left the parking lot.

"Wow that was.....COOL!" You exclaimed excitingly, banging your hands on the steering wheel. "Oh for sure! Take a left here." He pointed onto the interstate and you drove straightforward. The car excelled up the ramp and into the left lane at a whooping 75 MPH. Ayato turned the radio on and you just continued driving to Sekai No Owari (obsession with Mr. Heartache here xD) casually.

"So dad? What should we do when the police get onto us?"

Ayato sighed. "Hmmm..We'll just drop this off at Grandma and Gramps' house. I mean, no one liked the anyway." He shrugged.

Later that night, as you were sitting on the sofa watching the news with Hinata and Ayato, something rather peculiar popped up.

"Breaking news. A stolen Subaru was left in the driveway of the Mr. and Mrs. Sakamaki residence. They've been arrested and sentenced to 200 years in prison." You and Ayato looked at each other and exhaled. "Eh, better them then me." He said shrugging.

Kanato

Kanato was waiting outside the DMV inside the car preparing you. Because the second you ran out the door waving papers at him, he smiled widely. "Did you do it Princess!? Did you pass!?" You nodded and hopped in the driver's seat. You buckled up and threw your long purple hair behind you. "Okay Y/n, take a left up here." You smirked and looked at Kanato.

"Daddy, I just passed the hardest test ever. I'm pretty sure I can do more than just take a left." Kanato looked at you confused and you hit the gas with great thrust and took a left. Kanato looked at you confused holding Teddy. You drove across the street and up a parking deck.

Within a few seconds you drove off the side making Kanato scream and down onto the street bellow where you hit the gas and drove past a red light at 115 MPH. Up and down, up and down. You drove faster and faster each second.

You slammed on the gas pedal and into a cornfield where some train tracks swerved on the side. And just as the train was coming, you drove right in front of it with a smile as Kanato screamed terrified. Next you found yourself driving down the airport runway and in front of a landing plane. This lead to you and Kanato driving into a forest and off a cliff, and landing in your front driveway.

He wasn't moving; Kanato just had a look of terror on his face. "Did I pass?" You looked at him. "Eh, I passed."

Laito

"LITTLE MACAROON LET'S GET A MOVE ON!" Laito yelled from the driveway up into your window. Up in your bedroom, you screamed a hold on and shoved your learner's permit into your left pocket and ran downstairs a few moments later. Outside Laito was sitting by the car running his fingers through his hair and sat his fedora back on his head when he saw you running from the house.

You sighed and opened the car door. "Someone lost track of time." He said shutting the door and buckling up his seatbelt. "I was just making sure I had everything. Jeez." You rolled your eyes and buckled yourself in. "Ahhh alright! When I was fifteen I had Shu teach me! He was seventeen at the time, but we broke the law enough!" Laito chuckled.

Actually, you laughed alongside him. "So that's why you're such a bad driver, eh?" He rolled his eyes and laughed a little. Next you found him explaining why Yui was such an aggressive driver, which was because she had a priest for a father who was actually really badass. That cracked you up quite a bit and next thing you knew, you were driving down the road with Laito casually beside you.

"VROOOOOOOOMMMMMM." You yelled out the window. "VROOOOOOOOOMMMMM!" Laito replied pulling you back in the car. "Dad you're no fun!" You replied sighing and putting both hands on the wheel. Laito smiled and clicked the button so the roof opened on top. "Alright Little Macaroon! Move aside!" He ordered at the red light. You shook your head and Laito clapped his hands and pushed you into the passenger's seat.

You face-palmed watching him take the wheel. "Now, I shall show you how real people drive, okay?" You nodded and looked up five minutes later. Laito was sitting over the seats, legs on the gas pedal and the chair. Before you knew it, he had his hands in the air leaving no one at the wheel. "DAD WHAT--"

"I'm living Y/n! WHOOP!" He yelled as the air flew over him. Stricken, you yanked the wheel and tried getting his attention. "DAD YOU'RE ACTING RETARDED! YOU'RE GOING TO GET US BOTH KILLED!" You screamed when all of a sudden the car ran off the road and into a cornfield, then out of the cornfield and into a barn where you wrecked and got sent flying into a haystack with Laito beside you, all covered in the itchy substance.

Then you looked at your ride and groaned. "I say that went pretty well." Laito exclaimed.

Subaru

It was sometime amongst the day when Subaru decided to take you out driving for some reason. You opened the doors to the car and switched on the air conditioning. So far so good. Subaru joined you and your four-year-old sister sat in the backseat behind you. "Papa, I don't remember you saying anything about Yuri coming along!" You exclaimed as Yuri frowned.

"Sissy you have to drive me to grandma house! Didn't you know that?" Yuri said. "You big gummy!" You sighed and Subaru laughed. "Yuri I think you meant to say dummy. Alright Y/n, you know the way to her house?" You nodded and turned the music up. Pulling out of the driveway, Yuri squealed. "Sissy! You have to listen to my music!" Subaru huffed loudly.

"Yuri, please." He groaned. You shook your head to Yuri. "Yuri no. I'm driving." She starting welling up with tears. "No! Papa Y/n no let me listen to my music!" Yuri was crying crocodile tears. After five minutes of it, you yelled at the top of your lungs "FINE I'LL PLAY YOUR MUSIC. JUST SHUT UP!" Subaru banged his head repeatedly on the dashboard as the music began playing obnoxiously.

Worst part was, Yuri began singing along with it. Her voice was echoing throughout the car making you want to kill yourself right then and there. "LET IT GROW! LET IT GROW! YOU CAN'T REEP WHAT YOU DON'T SOW! LET IT GROW! LET IT GROW!" She screamed happily and you and Subaru looked at each other.

Halfway down the thirty minute drive to you grandparents' house, Yuri was yelling so loudly you eventually looked at Subaru with the "If you don't get your daughter to shut up I swear I am going to kill you all" face. He turned around to Yuri and gave her the death stare. "Yuri, honey, please. I beg of you. Be quiet."

"NOW WATCH AND LEARN HERE IS THE DEAL HE WILL SLIP SND SLIDE ON THIS BANANA PEEL!" She screeched in reply. That was the last straw. You slammed on the breaks and looked into the backseat.

"YURI SAKAMAKI. I SWEAR IF YOU DONT SHUT UP I AM GOING TO TURN THIS CAR AROUND AND RUN OVER ALL OF YOUR HELLO KITTY MERCHANDISE! EVEN THE COLLECTABLES!" You screamed so loud even Subaru gulped. Yuri shrunk into the backseat and looked at you. "DUMMY!" She replied.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

745K 11.6K 46
Scenarios with your favorite Sakamaki brothers and also a few oneshots. Read to discover a new world of how would they react to certain situations. #...
298K 7.5K 28
THIS IS DIABOLIK LOVERS YAOI YUUUSHHH! I HAVE TO WRITE A DESCRIPTION AGAIN BECAUSE WATTPAD RANDOMLY REMOVED IT! T-T Well enjoy! heuehiue (WARNING: IF...
445K 13.3K 42
All her life she stayed in a laboratory and was tested and experimented without mercy. She was forced to take unknown drugs and was injected with dif...
17.2K 176 32
You are sent to a mansion for who knows why and six smokin' hot guys live there. You will experience being their bride one by one, unless I put a one...