Swang | Mateo Bowles

By diorfantasies

RANKED #12 IN ATL . Swang Swโ€ข ang Feeling/ vibe "Swang is rocking together; like everybody coming together... More

Teaser
1
2
3
4
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
Information
Oh word?
Book 3 ?

5

2.6K 133 60
By diorfantasies

Serenity 🌸

" yeah bro... Shit was lit as fuck."

The rest of the group agrees and laughs for the billionth time. I sigh and put my head down. Of course I would be the only one sick on our off day. I could feel someone shaking me so i lift my head up halfway to see Ayleo with a worried face.

" You okay Ren?" He says. The attention was all on me now. I give him a slight smile and shake my head yes. His hand goes to feel my forehead and then removes it.

" Serenity you have a fever. You should be in bed.." He scolds me. I let out a weak laugh and sip my cold lemonade. " Yeah and while you dream dream about me." Deedee says and continues to stuff his face. I shake my head with a smile in my face. He's never going to give up.

" Bro give up. She's never going to date you, your too young." Mateo laughs. I nod my head agreeing with him. My throat is too sore for me to talk right now. I mentally scold myself for not wearing a light jacket a few days ago when it was raining.

" I'm just going to go back to my room. I'll see you guys whenever." I rub my eyes and get up from the table. I grab my things and start to make my way out the little cafe. I look back to see only Mateo watching me walk out, the rest were eating and talking.

I dive into my cold bed making me shiver. The coldness is soothing to my warm body. I don't put he covers on cause that'll just make me even more hot. I pull out my phone and click Trae's name on FaceTime. A few rings later and he picks up.

" Hey baby!" He smiles. He shirtless with his chest tattoos showing. Chest tattoos are my weaknesses as well as back tattoos. I smile and look down at the blankets, remembering naughty flashbacks.

" I know what your thinking. You are so lucky I'm not down there to please you right now." He smirks. I let out a loud laugh and shake my head. " Areah can probably hear you. She's known for eavesdropping with her little self."

Trae shifts in the background and takes a sip of his Arizona. "Yeah I know. You look pale you alright? They working you too hard cause you know I got niggas who'll-"

I cut him off, " No I have a fever. I didn't wear a light jacket a few days ago when it was raining."

" Poor babyyyyyy. My babygirl sick." He flashes his pearly whites. I roll my eyes playfully and adjust the strap on my tank-top. " You know sex is the cure to everything .."

" Bye Trae. You so stupid." I laugh.

His eye focus on something in the background, " Damn it Areah! I said no painting on my walls!" He semi yells. I could hear Areah's famous whine and then cry.

" Baby I gotta go scrub the paint off my walls. She lucky it's washable. God bless Crayola." He chuckles at the end.

" Give Areah the phone.."

A few seconds later Areah's face appeared with tears streaming down her face. Aww my poor baby. " Mommy.." She sniffles. " Baby don't color on daddy's walls it makes him upset okay. No coloring on the walls only paper." I say in the softest voice ever.

" Okay.. When you come back?" Her tiny voice says.

" I'll be back in a little while. Look it's Friday and your real mommy is coming to pick you up. You wanna go with her?"

" yes" She wipes her remaining tears.

" Alright then be good for me okay. Hang up the phone." I blow a kiss to her through the phone. She giggles and makes one back. Beep-beep-beep.

I put my phone on my night stand and cuddle up under the covers. My eyes flutter open and close and open and close again. I finally just let my body rest.

-//-

I woke up to the feeling of someone staring at me. I squint my eyes and rub them while sitting myself up. They finally regain their sight and my eye go wide. " Listen I wasn't watching you sleep on some stalker stuff alright? But I bought you a slushie cause... Yeah." He awkwardly hands it to me. I slowly take it from him and sip it without breaking eye contact.

" I came to talk to you about something important." He sighs and sits on the edge of the bed. I nod my head in approval still sipping on my slushie.

He takes the slushie from me and holds it in his hand, looking deep into my eyes with lust. "Look.. I... You.. Man your just perfect. You're so pretty and the way your personality is set up is a winner. The way you carry yourself and all about business first and work later is just fascinating to me. Your smart and that's a whole turn on for me Serenity..."

I look down at my acrylics and just pick at them. So basically he's telling me he has a thing for me? Like he really does like me? I honestly seen thing coming and this was the thing I was trying to avoid. I bite my lips start to finger comb my hair with my head still looking down at the beautiful white  duvet.

" Serenity please say Something babygirl." He pleads, grabbing my hands and holding them. I raise my head up slowly and take them from out of his hands.

He crawls closer to me to where we literally are inches apart from each other. " I can't function without you. Everyday you are one of the three things that motivate me. You, Money, and all of my supporters."

I stay quite trying to take all this in. I mean I'm just trying to know how. How can you fall in love so easily in the time span of 3 weeks?

" Fuck it."

I couldn't even gather my thoughts just before his lips came crashing into mine off guard. My body leans back a little granting him access to hold himself up with his arms. I feel like my heartbeat is going to just pop out of my body. I slowly close my eyes and start to kiss him back.

His lips trailed down to my neck where he sucks and bites on it. I could feel my pussy start to throb making me moan ever so lightly. He smiles in the crease of my neck and moves down further to my top. I slide his Versace shirt off of him and my eyes likes what they saw. He lifts up over my arms quickly and unstraps my bra throwing both of those to the side.

My hands automatically go to cover them but he harshly moves them away and up above my head with his right hand. My body jolts when his mouth connects with my left nipple. I wrap my legs around his waist and let out yet another moan. His tongue trails across to chest to my right nipple repeating the process of before.

" S-S-stop." I sigh in pleasure.

" Are you sure?" He smirks up at me. Before I could even answer he pulls my legs over his shoulders and starts to go to town on my pussy. He licks and sucks making my pussy  even wetter.

" Fuck.. S-stop I-I'm t-t-taken." I moan tightening my legs around his shoulders. He wiggles my grip loose and looks up at me while nibbling and sucking on my clit.

" Fuck him."

I moan out in pure ecstasy. I don't care who could hear me or who would come barging in. All I know is, this is what I might have been waiting for.

-//-

" Yo.. yo Serenity. You okay? Do I need to call an ambulance?"

I come back to my senses to see Mateo shaking me to death. My eyes go wide as I snatch the covers off of me and look down at myself. Still in my pajamas. How could this be though?

" Wait.. What?" I mumble and scratch my head in confusion.

" You were breathing really hard and wiggling under the covers while you were asleep." He says as he hands me a blue-raspberry  slushie. I could feel my face turn pale as I grab it from him and sit it on my nightstand. I was asleep the whole time?

" Well damn if you ain't want it I'll drink it. It would have helped your fever go down but oh well." He reaches for the cup. I roll my eyes and smack his hand away.

" Thank you for the kind gesture. I will drink it. Now if you excuse me I'll be going back to sleep since you thought it was necessary to wake me up. " I take a small sip from it and snatch the covers over my head.

He laughs, "Aha okay. I'll be back later to check up on you."

I raise my arm out of the covers and give him a thumbs up. Few seconds later I could hear the hotel room door click lock. I take the covers off of me and sit up. I place my hands on my head  and massage my temples.

" Damn Ren what were you thinking?"

Mateo 🍓

I place my hoodie on and press the live button on my Instagram account. Instantly the views, likes, and comments came rolling in. I smile and hit the reverse on em for the one time. " Bit Bit Yaaaah!"

" Sike no Sike no. What y'all up to? I just came back from shooting a lil dance session for y'all." I look at the time on my gold Rolex. Damn it's been a whole 8 hours since Ive seen Serenity.

" I went shopping today. I seen you guys shopping to but I didn't wanna bother you." I read one of comments out loud.

" Nah it's all good you should of said hi to us. We friendly as fuck around here." I say.

" Take off your mask."

" Nah nah y'all know I can't live without my mask. Go scroll through my photos and you'll eventually see one pop up without it on." I respond.

" I went to y'all meet and greet a couple days ago? That Serenity chick cool as fuck. Her dance moves be cold too. Where she at?"

" Who Reni? Reni sick she got a fever she probably sleep. Imma send Ayleo to check on her though." I say.

" Listen guys.. How do you know when your in love...?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.9K 175 22
Noah likes Richelle, but doesn't know how to tell her; so when Richelle & Ozzy get sent to a 6 week Dance Intensive together, Noah is forced to confi...
44K 2.1K 59
'Why does everything keep reminding me of the past? I don't want a repeat and I certainly don't want to be reminded. It hurts too much. One more thin...
15.2K 204 13
Michelle had invited Amanda to audition for the nationals team, but no one knows the secret she's kept from everyone Having Amanda on the team cause...
174K 5.7K 30
๐™ธ ๐š๐š˜๐š—'๐š ๐š ๐šŠ๐š—๐š—๐šŠ ๐š๐š‘๐š›๐š˜๐š  ๐š’๐š ๐šŠ๐š•๐š• ๐šŠ๐š ๐šŠ๐šข ๐™ฑ๐šž๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ ๐š‘๐šŠ๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜ ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š’๐š™๐š›๐š˜๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ -๐’๐ฎ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ๐–๐š๐ฅ๐ค๐ž๐ซ *my fir...