Broken (Anne Of Green Gables...

By hayleeoffical

AriaLynn Rosemary Allison Arabella Clarke has had a rough past. Leaving Nova Scotia and her friends and crus... More

Prologue
The Lake Incident

New School, New Me

176 4 3
By hayleeoffical

AriaLynn's POV
I waited in the carriage with Ma and Pa, while the other kids played outside. "Now AriaLynn, go in there and don't be a slut. You're a Clarke. I can't wait for 5 years then you'll be gone and married." Ma said. The bell rang and I went with the other students. "Who are you?" The woman asked. "Ari-Aria Clarke." I said. I will not be called AriaLynn, even though Ma and Pa will or I'll get a beaten. But I don't want other people knowing my name. Not what after Charles did. "Hello Aria, I'm Miss Stacie. You can sit beside Charlie." She said. I winced at the name. A boy, who I'm assuming is Charlie, raised his hand. I walked over and sat beside him.

Charlie's POV
She was beautiful. All the boys here were starring at her. Even Gilbert, and he has a crush on Anne. "I'm Charlie." I said introducing myself. She winced when I said my name. I shook it off. "Ari-Aria." She said shaking my hand.

After School
Gilbert and I walked out of school. I saw Aria walking alone. "Okay lover boy we can go walk with her." Gilbert said as if reading my mind. I punched his shoulder. We walked over to her. "Hi Aria." I said. She jumped. She look at Gilbert and I, and put her hands on her heart. "You scared me." She said. I smiled. "Is it okay if we walk together?" Gilbert asked. She nodded.

"I've got to go. My house is down there." I said pointing to my driveway. Gilbert and Aria nodded and waved. I saw them walking. Then Gilbert went in his driveway and waved to Aria. I walked inside to see my sister, Claire, and her boyfriend, Thomas, making out in the kitchen. "AHHH!" I screamed. Claire and Thomas looked at me. My eyes were wide. Mother and father came rushing downstairs. They looked at me, and I pointed at Claire and Thomas.

Later That Day
I looked outside and saw a man, a woman, and a youn- woah. That's Aria. Aria was running from them. The man was yelling at her. The woman grabbed her ear and started to drag her back to where they live. I shrugged it off and went to bed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 34K 80
"π™Ύπš‘, πš•πš˜πš˜πš” 𝚊𝚝 πšπš‘πšŽπš–! πšƒπš πš˜ πš•πš’πšπšπš•πšŽ πš—πšžπš–πš‹πšŽπš› πšπš’πšŸπšŽπšœ! π™Έπš'𝚜 πš•πš’πš”πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽπš’'πš›πšŽ...πšπš˜πš™πš™πšŽπš•πšΓ€πš—πšπšŽπš›πšœ 𝚘𝚏 πšŽπšŠπšŒπš‘...
213K 5.7K 69
Zero already has a boyfriend that she loves but finds out that he is cheating but she tries to work it out and stay with him. But then she goes to th...
384K 12.2K 88
"I have a secret, a well-kept secret for the last almost seven years. The real reason why I went into hiding." After years in a complicated relatio...
489K 11.2K 60
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...