Realization!

נכתב על ידי ImperfectlyPerfect4

YOU'LL HAVE TO READ TO SEE IF YOU ENJOY IT OR NOT..BUT I HOPE YOU DO. עוד

Title
THE DATE❤️
ANDRE
FORGIVE ME?
CHILLING✌️
LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT❤️
Breakfast with the cocky and conceded!
Difficult
Fill in
J+M=US
LowBlow
I Wanna Be With You
BIRTHDAY GIRL❤️
BIRTHDAY GIRL❤️
BIRTHDAY GIRL ❤️
CATER TO YOU
POOH BEAR
BLOW MY HIGH
THUGGA TIME
Such a creative title,don't need a title!
MakeUpToBreakUp
FallingDown
If you only knew..
SHOCKER!
LOVE/HATE THING
LoveyDovey
Love Is In The Air
Realization....
A New Day..
Butterflies
Sparks Will Fly
Author's Note
The Fire We Make
Ready
Changes
Try Againツ
Dreams&Nightmares
BREAKING POINT
Author's NOTE...
Realization 2!
Mines...
Real
Escape
Escape
Realization Do-Over

Talk To Me. . . . . .

3.1K 70 7
נכתב על ידי ImperfectlyPerfect4

Enjoy!

ONE WEEK LATER..

DRE.

" Fuck this game! Can't fucking win for loosing!" I yelled as Ace cracked up. He's trying to teach me how to play GTA 5. As soon as the game starts I'm dead. How TF is that happening?! But I found out Ace slick ass was the one who was killing me. . . . . t(- __ -)t

" I can't believe your ass! I thought you was my baby" I pouted,such a asshole! He was laughing to hard to say something. I rolled my eyes, walking to his kitchen. My momma don't allow ANY BOYS at her house. Unless he's a family member.

I grabbed some sour twizzlers and a water bottle. . . ,

I went to his room . He was still in the living room cracking up. Was it that funny? Nah,it wasn't . While waiting for him I got on my phone going to my vine app. I haven't been on there in a minute. Finally Ace comes into the room. His eyes were red.

" Bae,I'm sorry !" He dragged out all his words. I clicked the camera on the vine app.

" Wazzz it do my viners. Haven't been on in a while,but she's back! ---" Ace cut me off.

" She mad....or nah?" He says kissing my. Cheek, I pushed him off. " He is such an a--" he cut me off kissing me ! The best kiss ever.. I ended the video as he worked on my neck.

" A-Ace..." I hissed, he chuckled rubbing my lower back. " Y-You talked to J?" I asked, he said " mhm." I sighed,licking my lips. The things he does to me. He came up and kissed me nice and slow. Got me thinking of usher song. ' I just wanna take it niccceeee and slowoww' he looked at me and smiled,showing his gorgeous dimples.

" Dre?? Will you go on a date with me?" He asks,I smirked. " I would love to." He bit his lip laying his head on my lap. I played in his hair while we watched Being Mary Jane. He hates this show,but he tolerates it when he's with me. I started to braid his hair and he yelled.

" Ah Dre! Damn ease up. Man handed ass." He laughed,I hit his head. " Shut-up with your sensitive ass." I smiled,continuing. He smacked his lips. I love playing with him. " Why you so boring?! I wanna do something!" I said,pushing his head off of me.

" Yo ass gets mad when you loose ova a game! What you wanna do ?" He asks,I pouted. " I don't know! Wait I know!" I smiled.

" And that is?" He says, " Lay down..now." I pushed him. " Damn,girl. You finna put it on me?" I laughed,

" No stupid ass! Just do as I say okay?" He nodded. I took off his shirt he smirked. I rolled my eyes smiling.

" why you so nasty?" I asked, " I don't know..maybe cause your fine ass is sitting on top of me,while taking my shirt off." He says, I bit my lip,looking at him.

" Gimmie One." He demanded, I leaned down slowly kissing him. I licked his bottom lip getting up. I am feeling some type of way right now. I dont know what it is. I leaned back down kissing his neck,he grabbed my butt. I giggled. His horny ass.

" Bae you horny?" I asked,looking at him. He starts to laugh.

" Maybe." He replied, I shaped my mouth into a ' o ' smiling. I'll have some fun with this. I got up off of the bed. And took my sweatshirt off. He sat up with his head against the head board. Under my sweatshirt I had on a sports bra. Add under my jeans I had on some boy shorts. I took my jeans off. I seen the thing fling up when I took it off. He laughed,grabbing a pillow to cover it up. He later got up and stripped to just his boxers. I wrapped my arms around his neck,while he wrapped his around my waist. .. He slowly began to rock my hips,to Boys to men's ' I'll make Love To You.' I layed my head on his shoulder,moving my hips. I love being in his arms.

JALEN

I feel like a asshole! Like no lie. I miss mic, but she cheated. I don't know why I want her back so bad,after she did that. Then at he mall when she said if I only knew. WHAT SHOULD I KNOW?! TELL ME! SOMEONE PLEASE!! I feel like she aint tell in' me some shit,I deserve to know. At the mall, when I apologized ; it was partly how I felt. I just felt like I needed to hear her voice,and I didn't know what to say, so I just said that. I miss her. I miss her slick ass remarks. I miss her juicy ass. I missed her face and lips. I missed it all. I just might love Mic. I don't even doubt that she don't love me back.

But shit don't add up. Something is wrong,and I'm going to find out. Mic saying if I only knew. Dre telling me she wouldn't do anything like that,make it up to her. Now Ace saying it's something I don't know and I need to make it up with mic and find out .. I'ma try,cause I miss my baby to Pieces!!

Guess I'll text her.

TEXT CONVOO

MyBoo😘: BAE, can we talk?! It's important,please.

Baby❤️About what? I thought we needed a break.

MyBoo😘: Please Mic. It's urgent, juss cme to my house. Now.

Baby❤️: I'll see what I can do. . . . No promises.

MyBoo😘: iight, please come.

Man I hope she comes.

MIC

Ofcourse I'm going to J's house, I'm glad he asked. I just have to put up that front,cause I'm still half way pissed he put me out like that. I HAVE TO look good. Cause I'm definately not gonna forgive him today. If He wants to still be with me he's gonna have to work for it. He asked for this break,not me? Though I understand why he did it. He really didn't let me fully explain. I just was overwhelmed and shocked when he asked me who B was. Kayla, Dre,Sasha,and I were supposed to go get our nails and toes done. At 4:30 and it's 2:27 now. I'll be done with J,before then..

I put on these tight high waisted ripped shorts with a batman muscle tee and my all black chucks. I put my hair in a messy bun,making sure my edges were on point. Sprayed some perfume,and headed to my car. I think I'm going to tell him today.

___

15 minutes later,I pulled up in his drive way. I put the car in park and texted him telling him I was outside. He said hold on and appeared at the front door a minutes later. He looked good. Why am I lying he looked Fine. He had on some black and white Nike pants,no shirt. He stays with no shirt on! I got out the car,sliding my shades on my head. I seen him bite his lip. I tried to hide my smile.

" Hey." I manage to get out, he moved out of the way to let me in. I heard him mumble " damn." While he closed the door. I went to the kitchen and sat at the tables he sat across from me. I sat my phone down,looking up at him.

" what do we need to talk about? " I asked, he sighed. " Mic. Did you cheat on me?" He tucked his lips in.

" No, I didn't cheat on you, I couldn't.bring myself to do that to you." I honestly states,he nodded.

" So who's Brandon,and why is he calling you baby?" He asks setting his hands on the table. " Brandon is my...-" I sighed heavily, here I goes. " Brandon is my abusive ex." I looked down,I heard him gasp and say damn. " Well why didn't you tell me?" He goes.

" Brandon had told me if I had another boyfriend he'd kill me. I didn't wanna risk loosing you so I didn't tell you." He sighed.

" baby I'm so--" I put my hand up for him to stop. "I understand why you did it, and I forgive you." I smiled.

" Good. So we cool again,?" Nah..." Yeah,we cool." I smirked. He leaned over to kiss me,but I stopped him,he sat down.

" We're cool,but remember? You said we needed a break. That's what I'm giving you. Now you have to work for it..again." He frowned. As bad as it pained me to say that,I had to. I had to let him know,I'm not a joke or hoe. He can't just play around. Yeah I forgave you but I didn't forget what you said. Nah. Forgive and never forget homie! Maybe he'll realize what he has. I would never cheat on him! Yeah it's true,temptation is a bitch,but I wouldn't be that vulnerable,to risk him. I LOVE him too much.

" I guess Mic." He said,I nodded getting up..He came over to me and kissed my cheek. I smiled. He then pulled me closer kissing the hell out of me. I loved that shit!!

" That'll be the last time for a while. . ." I smiled, " we can make an exception," he smirked, I laughed heading out.

Atleast we're cool now....

__________

COMMENTS! COMMENTS! COMMENTS!

I THINK I HAVE ABOUT 7.9K RIGHT NOW! THANKYOUUUUUUUU SO MUCH, THE COMMENTS ARE MUCH MUCH MUCH APPRECIATED..

MAKE SURE TO READ MY NEW BOOK PASSION.

ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THE BOOKS OR CHARACTERS????

HINT FOR THE FUTURE...THE BOOK IS CLOSE TO THE END,IM NOT TELLING WHAT CHAPTER..

SEQUEL?? ITS BEING THOUGHT ABOUT,NOT SURE FOR RIGHT NOW...

THANKSSSS FOR THE SUPPORT! LUV YALL!!!

🎈VOTE

🎈FOLLOW ME

🎈READ MY OTHER BOOKS!!

PLEASE AND THANKYOU!!

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

47.9K 1.6K 73
This story is COMPLETED with a part two😌
1.6M 40.5K 80
The Lombardi family is the most notorious group in the crime world. They rule both the American and Italian mafias and have many others bowing at the...
453K 17.9K 48
Vikram, a senior officer, prioritizes his duty above all else, much like his father, ACP Rajendra. He has three siblings: one is an officer, and the...
399K 13.4K 53
Anhay Sharma:- Cold business tycoon who is only sweet for his family. He is handsome as hell but loves to stay away from love life. His female employ...