Anxious

By -lynch

Laura Marano, a 21 year old girl is best friends with famous singer song writer 21 year old Ross Lynch. What... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39

Chapter 37

98 5 4
By -lynch

My mom and sister cried. My brothers and my dad watched as Laura and Ross were loaded into the ambulance.

The Toyota that hit them drove away as soon as Ross and Laura fell on the street. My family hates me.

Not for just trying to steal Laura back. I ruined Adam's wedding and got Laura and Ross killed.

No, Rocky. You don't know that.

Of course their dead! Rocky shut up!

My family won't talk to me, let alone look at me. I rolled my eyes slightly and drove off to the hospital behind everyone else.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It's been four hours and Ross and Laura are still in surgery. The doctor informed us that Ross broke his left arm, fractured his right rib and skull.

Laura on the other hand, fractured both her ribs and skull. I'm such an idiot!

My brother and his girlfriend are dying because of me.
"Rocky," Vanessa called and sat down next to me.
"I'm not mad at you. Everyone else is but I'm not. Things just got out of hand. I don't want you to feel responsible," she explained and I scoffed.
"I am responsible, Vanessa. Your sister and my brother are dead because of me," I said and put my head down.
"they're not dead, Rocky. They'll make it." Before I could say another word the doctor came out.
"well?," Vanessa asked the doctor.
" Ross and Laura are..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

339K 10K 75
At first, Laura Marano is the most popular girl in school. On the other hand, Ross Lynch is the geek. But they hate eachother's guts. However, a proj...
42.6K 900 168
Laura Marano's life is going downhill lately but what happens when she meets r5 !?Ross lynch?!
1.3K 18 15
Lilly here! This is a Raura fanfiction! Laura marano and Ross lynch have been best friends as long as they both can remember, Laura has been basicall...
6.9K 162 24
ross and laura, known as Raura. when their teacher tells them to do a love song together. what will happen? will they fall for each other? who will f...