Crayola32's Book of Random

By crayola32

Basically random stuff. Will probably include: -Random poems/short stories -Tag Challenges -Random updates ... More

Introduction
Teachings of Life (Father Poem)
Drowning in Guilt (Poem inspired by A Seperate Peace)
Song Challenge
Cameraroll Challenge
Dying
Nominated
Tagged
Guess the Quote
Pictures
What it feels like [Challenge]
Links? And pics
Tasks for @HappyHoliDAI
2017 Already?
Challenge 1
Iris' collage for @LonelyWeasley
Georgiana's Bedroom
Georgiana's Dress
Roleplays?
Claire Reece Walsch
Elias' Costume
Georgiana's Aesthetic
I was tagged
Claire Reece Walsch (Challenge)
Foreign Prince Cassius
Farhaven Selection: West Duchess
Farhaven Selection: Royal Astronomer
Elias' Room and Outfit
Ophelia's Outfit
Prince Oliver
Check this out? Pretty please...?
Status Update. VERY IMPORTANT. Please Read!!
Status Update: Rest of Week (PLEASE READ)
Oliver's Outfit and Room
School is starting...
Aesthetic? Yay or Nay?
More aesthetics
Ahh even more aesthetics
STRANGER THINGS
Christmas Ball
Forms for Dark Skies
Ehhh
Tucker's Masquerade Outfit
Task 2
Challenge One
Theodora Bennett
Vincent Olsten (Wedding Attire and Family)
Edith Monroe (Wedding Attire and Family)
Shiloh's Outfit
Brenner Halloway
Charlotte Keighton
Adam Gallagher
THE CURSED • EDEN
Check it out!
Euterpe ~ Viola Lewis
Kratos ~ Wyatt Princeton
Phoebe Emmert
Tobias Keighton
Quick Update
The Articles
Shiloh's Idea & Presentation
Josephine Baker
PLEASE WATCH THIS
Phoebe's Outfit
Judas
Mathias Weever
Thalia Barnette
Georgiana Prescott
Reagan Beaumont
Edwyn Beaumont
SPINEL - Maia Prince
LAPIS LAZULI - Aidan Harper
Dawson Valet
Edmund Valet
Imogen Atwood
Tucker Hannady
Akio
Sidney Phillips
Elise Bordeaux
Josephine Shaw
Claire Reeves
Quintus Klein
Claire Reeves' Masquerade Outfit
August Brody
Vincent Mikkelsen
Edsel Hemingway
Aisling Laurence
Alouette Bordeaux
Ethan Porter
Andromeda Carter
Connor Taylor
Outfits
Judas Harper
Vivian Davis
Aleksandr Romanov
Aharon Mostafa
Finnegan "Finn" Miller
Tristan Elliot
Ethan Hendrix
Louisa Blanchet
Carter Morgan
Beckett and Vivienne's Outfits
"A Rumor In St. Petersburg . . ."
Vivienne and Ayden's Date...
Abel Thales
Secret Santa Gifts
Nostalgia Dump
Layla's Outfit
Layla's Outfit (2)
Outfits for Glittering Court

Maisey's Idea and Speech

23 5 1
By crayola32

This is for Rxsesxciety and her selection Roleplay. Below, I have included Maisey going a speech on her ideas for improving Illèa. Hopefully it's good! 😅 It's a little long but I put a lot of thought into this and used my knowledge on things as well as did a little research. So without further adieu, I present Maisey and her speech!

Topic: Business and Economy

Maisey took a breath, ready to present her idea. She had put a lot of thought into it and hoped it met the expectations the royals held. Clearing her throat, she began, "I chose to pursue the topic of business and economics and how my idea for that might help that section of Illèan society. My first thought was in order to protect our domestic producers and domestic market, all foreign goods would receive an increased barrier of trade. Imported items from foreign countries would have tariffs placed upon them, raising the price and making the now cheaper and affordable domestic products more popular. This will protect our local entrepreneurs and ensure that Illèa doesn't fully rely on foreign imports all the time.

"I also propose that we consider things like quotas. This way, we can determine how much of a foreign product comes into our country. We can also use quotas to determine their net value, and we can change it accordingly in order to protect the domestic marketplace.

"Continuing on the line of international trade, I feel Illèa should take the offensive and start expanding our global market. Our producers and entrepreneurs could expand their businesses to other countries, including setting up shops in countries we are close to. This way, our country receives revenue from our global businesses. It, in turn, helps our economy as business is closely tied to the economy. Also, when trading world wide, we ought to consider an Exim Bank. This bank handles the relationship of imports and exports with ease. It takes our currency and transfers it to the currency of the country who we have gotten an import from, granted that they are different. It makes payment more efficient and it influences a lot of the international trade market. Having a good and well rounded Exim Bank will only help Illèa to achieve this goal of prospering business and a prosperous economy.

"Finally, taking things back to the domestic sphere, let's focus on things like taxes. Currently, a lot of the lower castes are hurting from the current taxing system. I'm proposing we change this system and make it into a system all can agree with. The upper castes, roughly two through fours, have the ability to spare money. For this reason, I say for those castes we raise taxes a quarter of a percent. The government will prosper and with more money in the national bank, we can use it towards things the people want. As for the lower castes, five and below, we would lower taxes by half a percent so that they can let their families prosper. Happy people are always good, especially when it means there won't be likely means for the people to revolt against the crown.

"All of the ideas I've proposed I have thought through, and if you have further questions let me know. However, Illèa's economy shall prosper if we truly consider these ideas and implement them within our system. Thank you for your time and please consider this for the greater good of Illèa."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

374K 13.3K 43
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
62.1K 2.8K 99
for everyone to know this story is just fiction and no truth
6.2M 47.5K 56
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
105K 6K 145
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...