Demonic Kookie -BTS (FF)

Від Catch_BTS

Jeon Jungkook, Jungkook, Guk, Kook, Kookie, pain in ass... no matter how you call him it will be always the s... Більше

Jeon Jungkook
Jungkook
Guk
Kook
Pain in ass
Seagull
Mr. Spreading Legs
International Playboy
Bunny
Muscle Pig
Nochu
golden maknae
GO LOOK!
Other book!

Kookie

1.9K 69 7
Від Catch_BTS

" Hi, Dad!" Jungkook said." oh, Hi Jungkook, What are you doing here?" Said his Dad" I just wanted to show my friend where did I grow up." He said." Your human friend?" " Yes." he said " Nice to meet you, mister. Wait, aren't you are the creepy guy that every time on Jungkooks birthday is standing in front if his house?" I asked." Nice to meet you too,(Y/N)." Said Jungkooks  Dad and started laughing." Well, we will be going Dad, I have so many places to show." He said and we leave. On our way to his hell room." Did you just called my dad creepy and didn't die?" He asked."Yes." "Well then..."

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

1.6K 93 9
(Your POV) (Sad) (BTS) A point that's unattainable. A place that's unimaginable. An event I believed was impossible. Everything comes to an end. Just...
628 50 25
Yn have enemys they killed her past lover, mom . But their was alot she didnt know Her past.... Her parents... Her brother..... Her enemy.... Every o...
15.9K 1.4K 30
Isn't it lovely, all alone Heart made of glass, my mind of stone Tear me to pieces, skin to bone ...
5.8K 126 12
She's an ordinary girl, living an ordinary life. He's an idol, living the dream as a famous Kpop group that's well known all around the world. Ordina...