Swang | Mateo Bowles

By diorfantasies

RANKED #12 IN ATL . Swang Swโ€ข ang Feeling/ vibe "Swang is rocking together; like everybody coming together... More

Teaser
1
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
Information
Oh word?
Book 3 ?

2

3.5K 152 93
By diorfantasies

Serenity 🌸

" Trae stop it.. " I giggle and unwrap my arms from around him. He muffles something in between my neck and continues to suck and bite on it.

" I'm s-s-serious.." I stutter. He finally lifts up from my neck and gives me a pouty face. I bite my lip and place my head back down on the pillow.

I watch as he gets up and fixes his true religion jeans and narrows his eyes at me. I press my lips together trying not to laugh at his face.

He points his finger down, making me look."Look what you give me everyday. You can't keep doing this to me. This shit hurts."

My eyes go wide and my cheeks puff up still trying not to laugh. I breathe in and out slowly to try and calm myself down.

" Ren I'm serious. What am I going to do with this?" He whines. I shake my shoulders up and down and smile. That's what he gets for trying to have sex Everytime he comes.

Trae sucks his teeth getting ready to grab his things about to leave. I run my fingers through my hair and sigh. " Come here..."

Those light brownish/greenish eyes lock into mine as he drops his windbreaker and keys. I motion for him to come here and he climbs onto my queen sized bed.

I lift up the covers for him to get in, which he did. We face each other just looking into each others eyes. Something we do all time time when not knowing what to say.

But I decide to let my hands do all the talking.

-//-

" Ren your phone is ringing." A well known voice whispers into my ear. I lift my head from his chest and grab my phone off my peeling white dresser.

It was an unknown number... weird. I decide to just pick it up anyway, It's probably a bill collector again.

" Hello..." I say, sitting myself up all the way. Trae's arms snake around my waist and pull me closer.

" Hello Miss Onchez this is Mr Terrell. Do you remember me ? " A monotone voice says. My eyes grow wide and I nod my head.

" hello... Miss Onchez you there?" He says again. I mentally face palm myself. Of course he cannot see me through the screen.

" Yes uhh yes I remember you." I say quickly. Trae gives me an are-you-okay look. I smile down at him and rub my fingers through his curls.

" Soo we have good news you were one of the picked ones to tour with usher as backup dancer.. you may scream right about now." He chuckles.

I place my phone in my lap and let out the biggest scream ever. I'm going on tour with Usher. The actual celebrity Usher. Trae rolls his eyes as he takes his hand from his ears.

" Little girl I swear to god. Who is on the phone and why the FUCK are you screaming ?" He narrows his eyes as his arms remove from me.

I ignore the questions and pick my phone back up. I clear my throat and place it back up to my ear. " Um yes thank you for the news.."

" if you don't mind I tried calling late last night I am so sorry. But the tour bus will pick you up tomorrow at 7 am.. sorry for the short notice..." Mr Terrell says.

" I.. umm... that's okay I'll start packing now." I say. And with that we say our thank you's and goodbyes to eachother.

I turn to Trae with a big smile on my face. He looks back up at me with a straight face, making me chuckle. " What's up. What happened and where is you going without me?" He pouted his fully plumped lips.

" I'm going on tour...."

-//-

" Are you sure you don't want any help with those bags." He says rubbing his eyes in the process. I'm fully awake and alerted and I feel like nothing can stop me. This must how it feel to have an adrenaline rush right? I shake my head no and pick up my Pink duffle-bag and sling it over my shoulder. Each of my hands wrap around the two of my rolling suitcases.

" Baby please please please FaceTime me every chance you get." I hear his voice trail behind me. A tall buff guy stops me before I put my things on the tour bus.

" Hello my name is Terry I am Ayleo and Mateo's manager." He gives me a warm smile. I shake his hand in return. " My name is Serenity Onchez, I'm guessing you know why I am here."

He motions for me to follow him, I can still hear Trae's footsteps with us. He takes my bags for me and slides them in the fully packed trunk of the tourbus

" Yes I do. Say where is your manager? Do you have a manager?" Mr. Terry looks around the vacant street. The streetlights haven't even popped on yet.

" No sir. Ummm I usually manage myself. I don't like the feeling of being told what to do at this certain time and how to do it. I've learned on my own how to set up events and how much to charge for my service of dancing. I also know how t-"

He cuts he off, " I am so impressed! A little girl like you knowing how to do oh so much stuff. Teo and Ayleo don't even know half the words you just said."

I chuckle a little and smile with my head down to the ground. I jump a little as a pair of strong arms snake around my waist and pull me closer.

" and who might this be?"

" Oh I'm her boyfriend. I'm Traeshaun Landgates. I'm sure you heard or seen me on the news and social media." Trae shakes his hand.

" Yes I have. The one and only future basketball player for the Chicago Bulls. How is your recruit going?"

" It's doing well sir. Well serenity give me you last goodbye kisses and hugs. Don't cry though."

I burst out laughing and shake my head. " Me crying? Nah that's all you when I leave. Come here baby." I grab his face and give him a long passionate kiss.

" Alright alright y'all will see eachother in 3 months. Come on for we be late to Atlanta!' Mr Terry laughs. I pull away from the kiss and fish something out my pocket. I pull out two hundred dollar bills and give them to Trae.

" Since I'm not here to spoil you for three months make it last." I smile. He takes my hands and folds them together with the bills in it. " I don't need your money babygirl I got us. "

I kiss him one last time as he bear hugs me. As soon as I let go I catch my one single tear strolling down my face with my index finger.

" alright come on we have to go like now." Mr Terry says. I nod my head and wave goodbye to Trae. He traces a heart around his heart with his finger, making me do the same.

I climb onto the bus and my eyes automatically go to the masked boys asleep on the couch with controllers in they hand. I shake my head and make my way through the piles of fast food trash on the floor.

I finally find a empty room, which is strange because I thought tour buses didn't have rooms? I let out a very big yawn as I set my bookbag down in the corner floor.

The room was painted a creme color. It was small but very cozy. I run my fingers across the white comforter accompanied by a baby blue throw blanket on the end. The carpet is also a creme color, it would be too pretty to damage.

I plop down on the bed and kick my shoes off. The time read 5:30 am on my iPhone. I groan and mentally prepare myself for the long ride to Atlanta Georgia.

-//-

My eyes flutter open to the sound of loud ass music playing. I narrow my eyes and sigh. I pick up my phone and see two missed FaceTime calls from Trae and one missed phone call from April. I text April first letting her know that I am okay and I've just awoken. She instantly replies back saying she's busy right now in the hospital in the nurses station. I smile, that girl will never take a break from her jobs.

I decide to call Trae a little later seeing as though he's most likely at work right now. I grab the covers off me and sluggishly make my way out the bed. I slip on my retro 5s and fix my hair before going out there.

My hands closes the door behind me slowly and quietly. Down the hallway I see two tall boys, one with an Afro and one with little dreads with blue tips on the end. I rub my arm as I walk down the hallway slowly.

I take each step slowly until the floors decide to creek. I freeze and close my eyes and shake my head. I open them back up to see them staring at me. My eyes automatically goes to the floor.

"... I mean you can come in the living room, we don't bite." A semi deep voice says. I place my lips together and continue to make my way to the living room. I awkwardly sit on the couch and cross my legs, eyes still to the floor.

" Your name..." The semi deep voice says. I look up to him to see the dreaded haired boy take his mask off and smile.

" It's umm... serenity." I say almost above a whisper. I mentally face palm myself. Why am I so damn nervous for no reason? I mean I'm going to be basically living with them for 3 months.

" Cool my name is Ayleo and that's my brother Mateo. We are worldwide known as Ayo & Teo." He smiles and puts his hand out. I look at his hand then back up at him. He slowly takes his hand back.

" It's cool. Are you like a germaphobic or..." he trails off. " Uh no it's just that.. never mind " I say getting up from the spot I was sitting in.

" Stay." The other masked boy says. I sit back down slowly and look at him. His brown eyes pierce into my soul, making me shiver just a little.

" Okay we'll we were just practicing before you came." Ayleo says, turning back on the music. I just no my head and pull out my earphones and phone. I put on my favorite playlist and just vibe out.

-//-

11 fucking agonizing hours on that got damn tour bus. Mateo and Ayleo either practiced little dance routines our played GTA all day. Me, I just sat there watching them and on the phone with my whole baby, Trae. My legs hurt from not moving much and my head hurts from just being on the road for so long. The least they could of did was fly us back out there but no, we have to drive there.

" Alright get your bags and get going to your hotel rooms. Ayleo and Mateo you know where your room is. Mateo please do the honors of showing miss Serenity where hers is. Please and thank you." Mr Terry announces.

I grab my backpack of the couch and make a head count of the things I bought into the actual bus. After everything has been counted for I finally walk off that bus to sweet sweet concrete. Mr Terry hands me my duffle bag and two rolling suitcases. I once again slide the duffle bag on my shoulder and take my suitcases.

As I follow the two brothers I realize that they really are tall compared to my tiny self. I'm only 5 feet and they must be atleast around 5'8 - 6 feet tall. The cleaning ladies greet them as we walk into the Loews Hotel of Atlanta. It has a very clean look to it. Almost like it was only meant for business people who are traveling.

The elevator ride was quite. As we got off our stop on the 4th floor, Ayleo breaks ways with us and goes right as we go left down the hallways. I keep my head down low and no sound was made except for the sound of my suitcases rolling.

We finally stop and I look up at the door. I am in room number 158. He slides the key card and holds he door open for me. I thank him and he nods his head and helps me with my suitcases.

He sits the bags in the living room area. I quickly put my head down as he turns to walk over to me.

" Listen, all that street dancing or whatever you did back in Chicago can't come here. We are professionals and you'll have to learn our choreography for the tour. Don't slack off or it's your ass not mine.. got it?" He says.

I furrow my eyebrows, what does he mean by street dancing? Is he acting Hollywood or something? Because I do remember watching one interview saying that they started out doing routines at school or like anywhere they could go. What's the difference between our ways to dance huh?

" Got it.." I whisper. And with that he walks right past me and out the door.

How strange.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

174K 5.7K 30
๐™ธ ๐š๐š˜๐š—'๐š ๐š ๐šŠ๐š—๐š—๐šŠ ๐š๐š‘๐š›๐š˜๐š  ๐š’๐š ๐šŠ๐š•๐š• ๐šŠ๐š ๐šŠ๐šข ๐™ฑ๐šž๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ ๐š‘๐šŠ๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜ ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š’๐š™๐š›๐š˜๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ -๐’๐ฎ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ๐–๐š๐ฅ๐ค๐ž๐ซ *my fir...
4.1K 47 30
With having a regional's win under their belts once more, can they come together to defeat the Gemini's once more at Nationals? Or will the tension b...
8.9K 175 22
Noah likes Richelle, but doesn't know how to tell her; so when Richelle & Ozzy get sent to a 6 week Dance Intensive together, Noah is forced to confi...
11.7K 614 49
We were all a part of this group. Michelle, Emily, Stephanie, Tiffany, Giselle, Chloe, and I. It wasn't exactly what you'd expect though. There was...