Pantheon

By dancingcosmos

Gifted, powerful Thesselaine, Called by the goddess of chaos as a baby, has lived on the goddess's temple all... More

Temple
Blessing
Iolie's Place
Ward
Market
Into the Unknown
Temple
Ylt
Inder
Rriu
Lowa
Myriad
Earthstar
Ai
Shyrn
Ballantine
The Unknown

?!??!??!?!?

4 0 0
By dancingcosmos

 – and they're dragged into another plane and dragged right back out and –

They're in Arhyde. Moa takes a nanosecond to get her bearings. They're in the outskirts of Arhyde, the biggest city on Ylt, the ice-covered Realm. Moa yanks Thess into an alleyway, grabs their shoulders, and swears.

"You," she says, "should not be able to do that."

"What," says the kid, without inflection. They look like they're on the verge of tears. "What was that."

"I was so ready to catch your body. You shouldn't have been able to do that. What's going on? What did you do?"

"Wh-what – " Thess is shaking under Moa's grip. Moa lessens her hold. She has to be the one not to freak out here. Implausible as that seems.

"That – that. That was Envah."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

498K 21.2K 34
*to be edited: please excuse any continuity errors and / or mistakes in regards the writing quality of Hades* Ellie is just like every other normal e...
54.1K 2.6K 50
When the crazy dangerous criminal code named Chaos was caught by the special organization, she willingly allowed them to arrest her without a fuss. J...
55 3 27
When Eileen Devencrux came to Teodes, it was with the goal to unravel the mystery behind her parents' death. When she had decided to go see her frien...