Unwillingly Mrs King

By heyitsjustme_p

Marriage? More like a business deal. He needs a fiancée and she fits the bill perfectly. She agrees to pla... More

Cast List
01: Rumor Has It
02: Beautiful Stranger
03: Reunion
04: You've Got A Friend In Me

(A/N)

76 1 1
By heyitsjustme_p

Hey guys! I'm sorry, this isn't an update. (I will be updating soon though)

I just wanted to let you all know that I will be temporarily taking down the existing chapters for a short period of time so I can edit them but I will put them back up as soon as possible along with the new chapters.

I just need to make a few changes to the chapters. They're small changes but they'll be important later on. 

I'm so sorry for the inconvenience.

Love you guys! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Greed By keisha

General Fiction

173 0 31
Heartbreaks, betrayals, lies, greed; despite loving each other to the fullest. Will they be able to salvage the little left of their relationship or...
239K 9K 43
He loved her. She loved him. He felt she betrayed him and started hating her still she loved him because she know that it is a misunderstanding. She...
Secret Out By Anj

Short Story

3.2K 715 12
The death of Hannah's best friend leads her into a confusing investigation trying to find the killer, proclaiming all her friends are suspects due to...
96K 3K 14
Andrea, a simple girl, who has worked all her life to pay the bills and sustain her father's drinking problem, one day her father suffers a terrible...