getaway ✗ riarkle

Oleh riarkledarlin

loneliness. That's what she felt as her best friend has been in San Francisco for three months and as she shu... Lebih Banyak

the starting point.
cold.
a liking.
the brother.
long night.
revealed.
the rules
another secret
sadie hawkins
wrong brother
crush
hi honey
hunter.
dead
hurt
mind off things
memories
the prom
wrong choice
my flower

half dead

1.2K 46 9
Oleh riarkledarlin

A/N: I genuinely don't care if nobody reads this book, I love it and want to publish it. I haven't posted in forever but I just hope y'all enjoy. Love love love riarkledarlin

[FARKLE MINKUS]

"she sounds lovely." Leo smirked at me. I was updating Leo about the event and Riley.

I scoffed at him "What do you think about the event, Leo? Not about Riley." He paused and had an uneasy face.

"oh the event was a waste." Leo said truthfully. How could he even think that... it was all for him. I sat up straight. "Listen, I understand that you guys are trying to help find a cure and all but... I have no hope left anymore and I say you guys should give up."

"Leo." I said in between his sentences.

"Just give up, I'm half dead anyways-"

"LEO." I said loudly and angrily. "I'm- we're never going to give up on you."

Leo was taken back my my determination "I need you Leo." He took a deep breath and I could see his Adam's apple shift as he swallowed uneasily. "You are my little brother and I can't live without you." I managed to say.

"I need your help, Farkle."

[RILEY MATTHEWS]

I felt myself falling drifting off while eating my mac and cheese. It's Monday now and I haven't seen Maya since Saturday. she was on her date with Lucas last night.

my eyes closed for one second. "riley?" I heard and I opened my eyes. I saw a very tired looking Farkle. "can I sit?" He asked. I looked back further and saw Lucas and Zay standing there with their trays in their hands. They weren't going to sit with Farkle and me.

I nodded shyly. I found myself feeling awkward after Saturday. He found my secret about piano and I found out his secret about his brother.

it was quiet.

"I need to talk to you about my brother-" he blurted out.

I let a sigh out "Farkle."

"I feel like you're one person I can spill this all to without being judged for being emotional." He said intensely. I felt bad of course.

"but you barely know me..." I said being brutally honest.

"I want to know you more than anything, I want you to talk to me and me talk to you about something bothering us or anything at all." He tried to fight this and I sighed. "please Riley."

Next thing I know we're walking outside and he's telling me about his brothers bucket list called "Leo's Do Before Die List" it was sadly morbid.

"So let me make sure I have this right, your brother has a bucket list where he has to finish everything on it before... you know." I spoke slowly. "and you want me to help you and him complete it?"

"yes, all you have to do is visit him once a week with me." Farkle put his hands in his jacket pockets.

"why does he want me to do it?" I asked

"I might've told him about you, he wants to meet you." Farkle turned a pink shade.

My heart beated much more quickly. "and what did you tell him?"

"I... told him you wouldn't let mom pay you and that you returned the dress. I told him that you wore converse under your ball gown, I told him about the tip at Chubbys-" he was gushing over me and I felt myself chuckle making him stop talking.

"so when are we going?" I asked with a smile and his eyes widened realizing that I agreed.

"tonight." He bit his lip "I mean if that's okay with you!" He put his hands up in defeat.

"it's perfectly fine." I smiled

• L A T E R •

when I got home I quickly looked for something comfortable to wear.

I gave Farkle my cell so he could call or text. I knew I wouldn't have anytime besides now so I went and played A quick tune on the piano.

I thew my curly-curly-curly hair into a messy bun so it wouldn't be in my face too much.

farkle: hey I'm outside.

I quickly slipped my shoes on and climbed out the bay window.

I saw the black slick vehicle and Neal. I smiled at the chauffeur. "Hello Riley." He held the door open and I nodded back.

I got in the car. "ready?" He asked and I nodded.

The drive to the hospital wasn't too long but i wish it was. It's not that I don't want to meet and help Leo, it's just that I'm really nervous.

I felt uncomfortable because Farkle was playing some classical piano. I knew he was doing this for me but it just made me feel uncomfortable.

we slowly pulled up to the hospital doors.

"tell Leo I say hello." Neal added as he opened the door for me.

I sighed.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

17.5K 445 12
A collection of Riarkle one shots, feel free to request x
3.1K 64 15
It has been a year and a half since Riley and her family decided to stay in New York and not move to London. They all have now turned 17 except Lucas...
16.1K 698 17
High school changes people. It breaks up friendships. After an accident during freshmen year, Riley finds herself separated from Lucas and Maya, her...
Blind Oleh Kenz

Fiksi Penggemar

81.3K 2.5K 13
Farkle & Riley love story.